Spoiler CEO's Sudden Proposal

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiashenghan, Jul 31, 2019.

1. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: CEO's Sudden Proposal (贺少的闪婚暖妻)
    Synopsis:
    "To be my wife, three conditons that you must have."
    "What?"
    "Like my sweet words, like be taken care of and like to be spoiled." (Source: Webcomics)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Webtoon: CEO's Sudden Proposal

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    • What is the motive of Aaron He (He Qiao Yan) marrying Hazel Qin (Qin Yi Yue)?
    • When will they realize their feelings to one another?
    • Are there any major drama and birth secrets?
    I honestly love the webtoon so I'm hoping I could find details and translations of the novel.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    BooBoo and BScythe like this.
  2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    At first it was a good, nice story. But then it turns convoluted you just felt like banging your head on everything.

• Motive on marrying = it really started with wanting a mother for his son, but then he really fell in love with her. Though he way he expresses his love really made you think otherwise.
    • As the main character it's obvious they're gonna get together, but it's painful to read. And cumbersome af.
    • IIRC MC was fired/resigned from her job and then years later worked as a designer? She's super popular and even gained honor from foreign royals as a designer.
    • Happy spoiler = MC and ML have a son that's super attached to Little Treasure (or Andy).

• Qin Yiyue was actually adopted. Her biological parents' family is enemy with He family.
    • ML's brother is still alive.
    • Everything happening to Qin Yiyue are all a conspiracy against her though I'm not sure how people could make such an elaborate plan just to ruin the life of an otherwise normal girl.
    • The ex-bf is related by blood to Qin Yiyue. I don't remember whether it's half-brother or cousin.
    • This is something that happened almot by the end of the novel but... ML's adopted son is not his brother's son but ML's father a.k.a. ML and Little Treasure are actually half-siblings!

lan2001h, BooBoo, RBJ and 2 others like this.
  3. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for that spoiler.
    Why was she fired from her job? So was there any separation of sorts since they didn't marry for love.
    • Oh damn! So what actually happened if He Qiao Yan's brother isn't dead? So what about his wife then?
    • How did Little Treasure end up as his brother's "son" if he was actually their half-brother? Who knows that Little Treasure is actually He Qiao Yan's half-brother instead of his nephew?

4. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

5. Hlubneeb

Hlubneeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhua but I got bored because the plot is so slow. There is no progress in the relationship.

xiashenghan likes this.
  6. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I went here looking for spoilers on the novel. The webtoon is too slow for my liking.

7. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    • Yes, she was framed to be fired for mishandling a patient.
    • They separated for a while, not because they didn't love each other. ML was very, very reluctant to separate but MC has had enough of him lying to keep her and with all the threats from jealous women who love ML... She called it quit and run away. They got together again about 3~5 years later after MC found ML was actually tracking her and using Little Treasure as a way to get into her house bright and clear.
    • The big brother somehow managed to live, but stayed in the dark until ML found him. He later married with someone else. The wife stays dead.
    • It was only known almost by the end of the novel. The whole novel is basically an elaborate plan of either killing MC or Little Treasure. The dad forced/seduced (?) the brother's wife and got her pregnant. The He brothers kept it a secret for their mother, but wasn't so close to home afterwards. Little Treasure somehow was able to know, and that's why he wasn't close to his grandparents. ML even separated the relationship with the He family, opened his own company, and moved to where MC was living, far far away.

lan2001h, Krystal0020, Chunin and 3 others like this.
  8. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    So Little Treasure is with Hazel when they separated or because Little Treasure has communications with Hazel?
    So basically he's a trash?
    In the webtoon, Aaron mentioned a woman named Nora. That he shouldn't see Hazel as Nora. Who is she anyway? If I remember correctly his ex-girlfriend is named Jasmine.

lan2001h and Bobaaaa like this.
  9. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, Little Treasure stayed with ML. MC left alone. A few years after MC gave birth and working outside, ML and Little Treasure will sneak into the house behind her back to meet their son/brother. MC eventually found out tho because the child kept talking about big brother (he's very, very, very attached to Little Treasure). Later Little Treasure came visiting in front of MC by himself, and she couldn't stop him because she felt guilty for leaving him behind. At the same time, ML was passive-aggressively forcing MC to return to him.

He Dad is a hidden trash maybe. It got boring in the middle because I was sick of MC keep getting targeted for no reason and ML who keep lying to her. There are also too many elaborate dog blood plans just to make MC suffer.... :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

That Nora is probably the ex-gf that left him immediately after knowing ML decided to adopt Little Treasure. She suspected ML had an affair with his sister-in-law because of how much Little Treasure resemble him (also the reason why the big brother became his enemy for a while) though he actually wasn't that attached to her. It's just another girl who can't face reality and think everything need to revolve around her. You'll find that all of MC's love rival are the same cookie cutter type. The main plot of this novel is actually just: "WHO the f is the ACTUAL culprit of all these mess?!?!?!?"

10. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is it?
    So how did Qin Yiyue ended up with her adopted parents?

11. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can give me the link for the novel?? I would like to MTL it if possible.

Question..
    So, Mc left when she was pregnant?
    Is there any secret related to the car accident that killed the sister-in-law? Was it plotted by the brother?
    SO MANY QUESTION!!!! Oh and also, during the sleeping drug accident, did Hazel really lose her virginity???

12. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the link: http://www.69shu.la/69shu/18/18821/
    I actually didn't MTL the series since it gets me more confused but from the webtoon, something actually DID happen between them but for some reason it wasn't shown in the Webcomics translations. The part where Aaron He is looking at the blood on the sheets wasn't shown in the official translations.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    stumblmer likes this.
  13. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what happens with Aaron's sister?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  14. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Her doctor friend, Violet, seems pretty jealous of what Hazel have. What will happen to her?
    Her story sounds interesting. I wanna know too since it seems like her husband and her brother loved the same woman (Nora) before.

15. Nonanine

Nonanine New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only finished 50 chapters and couldnt go on. I like the art and stuff but something about the delivery of the story feels off that I had to stop... Anw, is it really true that Hazel and Aaron will have a child of their own? I dont get it. Wouldnt that mean Aaron raped Hazel when he touched her when she was drugged? Isn't that kinda dark (despite Aaron being good looking and rich etc)?

16. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't get pregnant until later down the road, after they start the intimate side of marriage.

17. Uchicha101

Uchicha101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this novel since I got frustrated by how slow the development of the webtoon progresses. [/
    So I love Aaron awhile back but when he started to web lies to protect Hazel and his brother I started hating him. (Don't get me wrong I completely understand why he's lying) He's only recourse is to divorce Hazel. Of course, she haven't accepted it at first and tried to deny the fact that she will become a divorcee so she ran away. She finally accepted it later on and started a new life after finding out she's pregnant. After 3 years, Aaron and the little guy started to device a plan to get Hazel back and his little brother.

There is a chapter that actually makes me sad while reading it. It seems that Hazel hated the Little Guy because she's actually jealous of him (I'm pertaining to Jason). Hazel son is also Aaron's but the baby grew up without a father for 3 years while Aaron all those years spend his time caring for Jason.

I can feel her there. Nevertheless, it's a good read. Well, I kind of get dizzy because of the Chinese names but yeah, it's still a good story.]

Lilly1234 likes this.
  18. Marleeze

Marleeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!

2D_radish likes this.
  19. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly speaking, the doctor friend is a pitiful girl... kinda. Her parent is patriarchal, she hv shitty brother, hv to pay their debts... you name it. MC tried to help her as best as she could... until the friend backstab her. Then everything went downhill. Don't remember her end, but ML probs killed her. This is a dark, dark novel under the beautiful webtoon.

20. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She really hated Jason ? I mean after all she was his (step)mother :blobconfused: Did she ever see him as her son or just her husband son ? :blobexpressionless: It kinda makes me hate her that she hated Jason when it’s actually Aaron’s fault :facepalm: Aaron divorced her not Jason why tf would she hate a kid :blobwoah: waaait, I could imagine her as all these typical stepmothers in manhuas who gonna do everything to get her child the heir :blobpopcorn_two: Or these mothers who support the wrong doings of their kids or just ignore it , bc it’s their child :blobneutral: