Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat:

If anyone can spoil, what happened during the time the twins were with Third Prince, that ruined their bedroom, I'd appreciate it.

And the current raw, I don't like their maid but she's the one who jumped to their rescue regardless of her own safety, I wonder if I'll like her after this development.

Aliliana and Leilacus like this.
  2. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what type of person the queen is. The brothers have the same mother but she hasn't shown up at all. Is she dead or just cant be bother to introduce herself.

Also after thinking it over a while… the twin's mother may have died early in the story but she is the biggest villain in the story. If she didn't die while drunk af…

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    Porohanon likes this.
  3. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I ain't wrong
    It was because their maid (can't remember her name though) considered them as 'half-royal' so she didn't care much about guarding the palace and establishing the same security level for them as the other princes. In that case what happened is that assassins came, if I remember well. Hopefully they weren't here so nothing happened. But if they had been present....... That's why the room was ruined (the assassins looking for them). Daddy King didn't do this (that's what I personally thought at first)

4. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd prince wont die right.....what happen to Jason
    .....spoil

5. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  6. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL ch 25 raw...
    The twins are saved by the 2nd prince's "charm" he gave to them in ch 9.
    The 2nd prince- is good at healing & defense- his magic acted like a shield and protected the twins from the (curse/black) magic attack.
    The soldiers rush out to protect the twins and look for the attacker but can't find him. Turns out the Emperor ordered the soldiers to guard the twins in secret since they didn't like being followed by too many people.
    The emperor rushed out of a meeting to check up on the twins. The 3 princes also rush in concerned. The brothers are very determined to find the attacker and protect the twins. 2nd prince recasts his protection magic on the twins and gets worn out from using so much magic.
    The twins start to feel touched and question if they really care about them-why did they leave them alone for 5 years.

The count (who was refused by the emperor & reluctantly greeted the twins in ch 23) is upset at the mysterious person/ attacker for failing.
    The attacker explains that he wasn't trying/expecting to kill the twins in that attack. He wants to wear out the 2nd prince (whose power is protection) and get rid of him first.

the last panel was Jason (twins' guardian) under the sea? surrounded by water - calling out the twins name...

JoshyM62, jrdp_18, TishaCat and 15 others like this.
  7. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for ch25 raw summary @digitalreader..., you're so kind for taking your time and sharing the goodies

Be In Touch!!

samira01

8. JayKim97

JayKim97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have more spoiler, sorry :/ I just translated what I found on the Namu page.
    But to answer your questions, Arien is the one who gets kidnapped by a Prince because he wants to marry her so he could use her powers and have control over the dragon. I guess that if he was gay, he would have chosen Arjen? And Arjen is not the one who gets kidnapped, I wonder why spoilers are not getting this clear? I guess it's because their names are similar? And no, Arjen does not die (according to the Namu page) and doesn't have a love interest (according to the Namu page too).

Arjen is not left out, I think he was gifted in swordsmanship? He has less magic than Arien but he compensates by his skills with a sword. And Jason, the red WOLF, is the guardian of BOTH Arien AND Arjen. Let's say that he sees Arjen as his best friend and Arien as his crush? As well for the dragon, he protects BOTH Arien AND Arjen. I thought I was clear enough with it in my previous comment but I guess not :/

And I agree, the Emperor did screw but he did not have a lot of options. He thought it would be better to kill the just born twins instead of them being used as hostages or tortured or killed later. But he chose to let them live and was bounded by a contract with that hateful mother so he could not do anything. He thought it was best to not check on them to keep their existence a secret in order to protect them (plus the fact that he could NOT interfere). But once that bish died, he realized how he misjudged her and is truly shocked to see what kind of treatment they were getting (but I want to say, at least they were alive T^T). Since the twins are weaker than the rest of the family, they are easy targets :( For the brothers, the eldest was too busy as the Crown Prince and trusted his father, the second did not care and the third was super duper happy to get siblings because he wanted soooo much to be an older brother (which is why he spoils them a lot).

I can try to find spoilers in Korean and translate them if you want :) But as far as I searched, there were not a lot :/

EDIT : found some "spoilers" but nothing interesting. In chapter 88 of the novel, the twins are only 6. Until chapter 160, they are still children and all that happens are : nice family relationship with the Emperor and the 3 princes and the dragon. Not even an ounce of romance. Chapter +200, still no romance and the kidnapping. Whenever the twins go out, they got into trouble. At that's it x) If you find pages in Korean, feel free to send me the links so I can translate (my Korean is not perfect but my parents are still Korean so my level is still acceptable lol)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  9. iza.2295

iza.2295 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I can read korean. I would like to read the novel..

10. JayKim97

JayKim97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, reading Korean for me is useless since Kakaopage is not available where I live x) So I have to wait English translations and/or spoilers in Korean forums

11. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same :blobexpressionless: not available where I live either...

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  12. iamtrangdoan

iamtrangdoan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. So did the emperor changes with the twins by his side? (Though right now I really dislike the Emperor's character in the manhwa, he sounds like a jerk who doesn't care for his children at all)
    2. The incest thing is a baseless rumour right?
    3. What about the twins' telepathy ability? Did the Royal family learn of their special ability in the end?
    4. Did Jason explain to Arien that he was both Arien and Arjen's guardian to solve Arien's misunderstanding of him being Arjen's guardian?
    5. How were the twins' magics?

Omg I have so many questions! Dying to knowwwwww and thank you so much for the huge spoilers

13. iamtrangdoan

iamtrangdoan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw at the end of C25 that Jason was sinking in a river or sea something and before he passed out, he whispered the twins' names. What happened to him? And what happened to the 2nd Prince because I saw a panel where the bad guy mentioned something and a cracked-image of the 2nd Prince came into place. Did the 2nd prince get hurt in the process of saving the twins?

IsaacaHawke likes this.
  14. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Discaimer: This is my understanding of the questions, sorry if they happen to be wrong.

I'm going to try to answer your questions, tho my answers may not exactly correct. I'm also trying to answer the questions that I'm sure I have a good understanding of.

1. I'm sure he did, since the whole family dotes on them, but the twins are so wary around them. It was said somewhere in the thread that the Emperor originally planned to kill them when he went to see them for the first time, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He thought that by leaving the twins with their mother, they would be safe, since he has so many enemies & people going after his life. Well, he was proved to be wrong, since he saw the scars on the twins.

2. With the answers from various sites/spoilers, I'm pretty sure it is & I have no idea how that started.

3. Not sure about this one.

4. Not sure about this one either.

5. From spoilers, apparently Arien has powerful/better magic than Arjen. Argen has some, but I think his magic is weak. I think it will be that while Arien excels in magic, Argen will excel in swordsmanship.

15. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about why Jason is in the river calling the twins' names, but of my understanding of various fan translations of Chapter 25, the person trying to hurt the twins is trying to wear out the 2nd Prince's magic, since somewhere in Chapter 25, he said that he was a bit tired. I think that the person is trying to get rid of the Royal Family all together, including the twins.

seabuckthorn, Lilylam and rock.doll like this.
  16. Rozalea Garden

Rozalea Garden Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any hints on the new(?) royal which appears in chapter 26 of the manga raws? Id read the novel but i dont have access or know korean T^T

17. seagate1011

seagate1011 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Must be a royaly of a neighbouring country, right?

18. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil about the 2nd prince? I saw someone said he’s shady. I hope he’s a good brother for the twins

19. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's the 2nd prince not in his princely mode?? :ROFLMAO: Because the 3rd prince knocked on the door so casually

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    ghiel25 and seabuckthorn like this.
  20. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After re-reading the released translated manhwa I realize that I don't really understand one thing: Why did Rurahel seem like hating the twins? She said to them "You better die" etc like she very despised them, but didn't Rurahel herself who chose to have the emperor's kids even using such method? I still don't understand her motive of doing things, what did she expect from the twins and if the twins was somehow useful/beneficial to her why would she neglect and abuse them...?
    Please anyone enlighten me :blobconfounded: