Spoiler A Villain Is a Good Match for a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Aug 3, 2019.

1. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 8 had me LOLing like a loon, especially the last panel. Can you translate it a bit please? Hehe!

elyacuty and Tt123 like this.
  2. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just read the chap from the novel lol

3. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. PrinceTenjou

PrinceTenjou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading the translations on novel update and it's absolutely hilarious. Would love spoilers but the translators are doing an amazing job that I almost want to wait to read their translations lmao. Some things just can't be summarized (like her telling her hubby "you're so fine, 10000/10 for looks, an extra 1000 points for your sexy voice" killed me dead with laughter)

5. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that he will be swayed by the saints because originally MC isn't an evil lady but he is the one who made her the villainess and he likes her btchy character:blob_pompom:

I think that even if the saint comes to confront the ML as she thinks that the 'soul' matters, He won't get swayed because a TYRANT NEEDS A VILLAIN AND THE VILLAIN A TYRANT:blobjoy::blobjoy:

6. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, I don't understand the saintess/author. Yes, I would want to run and see my protag. But no, I would not break them up. Maybe pick up my pop corn and prepare for some dog food incoming while cursing all the bad canon fodders that I made. Like dude, those are my babies! Even if I'm a step mother type of author, the only tradegy allowed is mostly for the tearjerker bits only, including the sad backstory. But it will be HE!!!

7. PrinceTenjou

PrinceTenjou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because she wrote her self insert to be the Villainess and meant for herself to be inserted into the reverse harem. She doesn't see them as her babies but more as kaskbs her harem (idk how else to put it). I don't take her seriously bc she's written so humorously, but I hope she provides a funny source of conflict to our leads

8. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting the same vibes as "Living as the Tyrant's older sister" relationship dynamic in this. A little spitfire here, and a lot of alpha male there, with a sprinkle of meddling peanut gallery just for trolling purposes.

All we need is meme faces :ROFLMAO:

9. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapters 12 < 16 spoilers ahead : (MTL so not 100% accurate)

If I understood well the little green fairy we see was 'trapped' in the emerald jewel that the MC and then the emperor threw away. When they did that, the jewel (which was a ring I think) broke and it liberated the little green fairy. He was really chatty and kept talking to Cecil (=MC) for more than 4 hours, whilst all she wanted to do was sleeping haha. But the thing is : he explained his origins, history etc. and explained that he needs another jewel to stay in since she broke the other one. That's why Cecil asks Estian to go that other country (Tetis ? dk the exact name) to find that green gem and give it to the fairy.

So Cecil had to choose a lady in waiting among 'contestants' that came to the palace. that person would basically be the Empress' maid. One one hand, there were a few 'popular' nobles girls, who were sure they would be the one to get picked by the Empress. One of them was especially boring, a green haired lady, since she was like 'huh I'll definitely become close to the Emperor and become the second empress !' (as if u could break our Cecil x Estian ship duh). Anyway : On the other hand there was this discreet brown haired girl named Tania who seemed to be bullied by the others, who whispered things like 'she's never gonna get chosen', 'what the heck is she doing here ?' to the point that she'd shed tears :notlikeblob: But guess who Cecil chose...? Tania, and why that ? Because she was wearing a green jewel!! The other ladies were like they were gonna puke hahaha. And so that's how the rumor started that to attract, catch the Empress' eye, you gotta wear a jewel

After Cecil asked him (according to their plan and everything yk) Estian went to the Tetis kingdom to... well... invade, conquer it. He was merciless. He even asked the king's son to dress off so that he could use the clothes in order to wipe his' lol. The king of the invaded country brought the green jewel, and he was sad that his son was killed. Estian was like 'is that it ? A son-loving father?' And I was like 'dude I can't wait for you and Cecil to have children so that you may turn into a loving parent :blobsob:' (am I the only one to picture Estian as a loving father??)

Lady Elaine was the OG villainess from the novel written by the saint's soul from earth. So the saint immediately pacts with her against the Empress, as her maid who'd do her evil deeds haha. Lady Elaine decides to go to the palace to tell the Emperor that the Empress is a wicked woman and that he shouldn't've married her etc. When he sees her he's like 'Elaine ?' so she, ofc, replies 'Your majesty...' but she cannot finish her sentence that he orders the guards to take her away lol. She's put in the dungeon.

There was this moment in chapters 16 + 17. Estian is back from Tetis kingdom and brought back the jewel, and in the meantime Cecil has chosen her lady in waiting. When he enters the bedroom (to go see Cecil and well..... ykwim) He finds her feeding strawberries to her lady in waiting hahaha :blobjoy: The maid is really scared of the emperor (he's got a scary and dark aura after all, quite a reputation as well). Estian eats the strawberry she was gonna feed Tania. I was like : :sweating_profusely::blobcatblush::cookie::aww::blobpopcorn::blobsmilehappyeyes::notlikeblob: roller coaster of emotions

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2020
  10. Winter Melon

Winter Melon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the TL @chax412 !! Anyone knows what is the dialogues during Cecil's "seduction" on Chap. 14??
    And what was she thinking in front of the mirror before she choose her lady in waiting bcs there's an image of them with baby

Eraien and Peaceful Plum like this.
  11. Danigurl

Danigurl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the Empress got pregnant??:blobpopcorn:

O
    OMG! the OG Villainess gets drag to the dungeon so easily lol :blobjoy:

Btw, the Author aka Saintess looks like Rael from The evil lady's hero. :blobpeek:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she do anything to her family that sold her off? Cut off support??

chimainka and kawaii12345 like this.
  13. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who becomes whose maid? The saint becomes Elaine's or Elaine becomes the saint's ? I was looking at the raws and it's hard to tell. Also did the saint get removed from her office ? That seems really mild?

Well there is one thing I am certain of, Elaine winds up imprisoned in the dungeon and the saint pays her a visit feeds her. (that whole commoner<nobility<royalty deal at work)

Ok Ch 20 of the raw the Saint is in the castle dressed as a maid (1st time not even sure if it's a maid outfit, it's a right blue and she doesn't have he headband) not sure if she is working there or what(infiltrating?). Also she demonstrated magic power end ch 11?. So why is she in the castle if she is the imprisoned Elaine's maid? What da fudge does she hope to gain by any of this

also the only things Cecil seems to be doing are having sex, wearing expensive clothes, and spending money.. That provokes sympathy pains in my wallet

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  14. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly,
    Cecil remembers that if the Emperor needed en Empress in the first place, it mostly was to obtain an heir to the empire... So she wonders what kind of family they'd be...

Right?! They look sm alike !!!

The saint become Elaine's!

syofiaa, Bella94, Faye30 and 11 others like this.
  15. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so she lost her spot as the Saint? How did that happen (would have thought the emperor would just kill her for the asassin ). What was she hoping to accomplish?? I just couldn't tell

Also you never see her do any evil minion activities or any maid work for that matter. You'd think she would just take up pen and paper start rewriting the novel

16. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually don't know, I don't think she lost her spot as the saint. Her goal was to enter the palace so that she could kill Empress Cecil and take her body so that everything may go back to 'normal' (well, as in her novel). In order to do that she introduces herself as 'the maid she needs to do her evil deeds' to Lady Elaine, who I think if I remember well is the daughter to some Count that helped Emperor Estian or something. So the saint / author thinks that by becoming her 'maid' she can enter the palace, and I think she actually
    succeeded

just read chapter 21 of the raws and
    His aid tells Emperor Estian that the Saint is missing

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  17. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the recent raws showcase the dragon eggs and a white haired male character a part of the reverse harem?

18. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the white haired dude is
    the master of the magic tower, Estian and the saintess / author said his name but I cannot seem to remember it...

syofiaa, Bella94, Hakwifey7 and 13 others like this.
  19. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the dragon that was released by our empress? And the saint being the nosy busybody again to catch the emperor’s attention? Spoilers please!

elyacuty and Ayo like this.
  20. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts exactly!!! I feel like she’s going to gain his attention by thinking tht she’s the one who can tame the dragon smh:blobflag::notlikeblob:

Ayo and gerickarose like this.