Recommendations [BL] Seme Supremacy! >_<

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Syin, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Syin

Syin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm ... I need novel recommendations with a lot of naration about protective and obsession of Uke to his Seme.

Quite a lot when a Seme said "My cute wife," but it's very rare for a possessive Uke to steal glances at ML while saying "My husband is very handsome."> _ <

I'm a supporter of Seme Supremacy!

I need a proactive uke and who always take the initiative in starting and maintaining relations with seme

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ever Since I Take Home An Adonis Who Has Lost His Business - the MC (shou/uke) has a crush on the ML, he's a big fan of the ML but he's not proactive, since he just wants to support him. This works out later. For more info, read the story.

Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually–?! - the MC (shou/uke) really looks up to the ML. After he notices his feelings, he's quite proactive in pursuing the ML.

Vanguard of the Eternal Night - this is gong/seme MC, but the shou/uke glorifies the MC. Seme is best, seme is great, seme ia God.

3. Kuraichan

Kuraichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ma its raw but it fits your criteria
    重生豪门总裁的O妻
    Rebirth to Become the President’s Omega Wife
    mc(shou) is the one does all the chasing mtl was easy to understand (or my brain became a mush from reading too much mtl) and they were a power couple