Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if this is the right answer but due to Yeni getting kidnapped instead, doing the butterfly effect and some sh*t, getting Eru's attention and concern. Basically, especially the last reason, Eru basically wanted to hurry the process (even getting a disadvantageous position to the road agreement/mostly on Lebovny's benefit) just so Yeni can go home much earlier since you know... her body can't handle being nearby magic and needs to stick/stay in contact to people with high divine energy to survive, Yeni is also in danger against Solair since Eru is aware for some reason she's now aiming for Yeni's head instead of directly appealing to him.

2. Renna

Renna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I don't understand. Does Eru know about previous Yeni's life?

3. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So their first kiss was in chapter 76 and second kiss was in chapter 79

So the second kiss happens when yeni is trying to persuade euredian to let her go to the banquet even for an hour because he was being really protective of her because soelia would be attending as well along with other wizards(They aren't even married yet and he is already the perfect hubby:)) [Before this he kissed her once but on the cheek] Euredian says that he is already nervous for her but she is full of carelessness and raulus says"ooh now I am hanging hanging around" to yeni:D. And they start playing with each others hair and yeni notices that euredian has become bold after she had broke the iron wall around him. It felt as if there never was a iron wall surrounding him.Yeni tells him to wait for her for 4 years so that she can be a saint under raulus and can stabilize her mana so that she can come back to belgoat.

Yeni POV:
    Don't let me suffer in this land. So that I can always hold hands and hug you when I need to.

Cant you understand what I have, from head to toe, and from the body to the sacred place?

Euredian did not answer in words. It seemed to me that he had seen his eyes glistening in satisfactory.

In the next moment, The distance that was only a finger was quickly narrowed and disappeared.My lips were locked with his.

It didn't take long for the heavy yet sweet sensation to spread from the lips to the whole body.And it was enough to answer by question.

Bella94, Xi-hime, arlovebird and 55 others like this.
  4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read chapter 30. A small indication that maybe Diego, the priest(archbishop?) likes her a bit?

Come to think of it, is there a 2nd male lead in this story?

5. Spoilme

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that there is a 2nd male lead in the novel but seregey will develop feelings for yenni in the two years she was separated from father but I don't think that he can be called as a 2nd ML

6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Who was Sergey again?:blobpats:

7. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the brother-in-law of Yeni's sister, if I am not mistaken. Remember the scene in the webtoon when Yeni was planning to change the story before Erudien kidnapped her sister, she asked Sergey that he must definitely protect her whatever happens but when Erudien came, Sergey was too late to save Yeni.

8. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The recent raws... is our father jealous of Diego???? Hehehe...

Seiren88 and Yaxhi like this.
  9. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link

Yes, me too....I was search for new series to read or novels and I found this one but I wasn't to sure about it but I glad there was some info about...

Thank you for taking your time and write some of the spoiler

Be In Touch!!

Thank you...I appreciated, it does help me a lot whether I read of drop any series by reading spoilers so I'm glad there is info on this series...
    Really, really thank you all for the goodies!!
    Be In Touch!

samira01

Agree with you @limulimu and I don't know that's how it goes but I think so too!!

Be In Touch!

samira01

10. Spoilme

Reading List:
    Link
    yup father was kinda jealous when yenni tells him that she left her robe at Diego's room and that she was sleeping there a while ago:blob_grin:

11. Aria_ssi

Aria_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone confirm if they got a 3rd kid?:blobpeek: Bc I'm really confused. :blobsweat:all i know is they got 2 kids and both resembles eru and insta peeps aren't that sure too. thank you :blobxd::bloblove:

12. gerickarose

Reading List:
    Link
    for the novel, im not very good at english so reading it was hard... whats going on at chapter 75-80+,

They are in the welcoming part for Lebonvy and Belgoat, the father is jealous of Sergey, before that lots of fluffy moments between Yeni and Father, hehehe, and one of Yenis maids are murdered and used as a way to kill Yeni... so Soleia attempts to murder Yeni... and then proceeds to fight with the father??? They having this big ass fight, Yeni almost died but is helped by Raulus... but I couldn’t tell if she escaped with her spirit with her body left behind or if she was able to physically run away, she sees that the father and Soleia are fighting (i think)

can someone whose read the novel clarify this... pls

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  13. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    it's already spoiled here ; have a look to the previous pages

14. gerickarose

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks it was on page 16 :notworthy:

For my reference to my spoiler above:

SamSam likes this.
  15. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup. In the side story. They were expecting on their 3rd child. Not yet born.

Bella94, Nopey98, rainychic and 15 others like this.
  16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... kinda confused with this one (don't get me wrong though, I support multiple kids for our OTPs/ships) but early spoilers mention Eru didn't want to burden Yeni with a 3rd kid (since its good ol' Father being overprotective/worrywart for our MC with a weak body/constitution), even though he REALLY wants and IS HOPING 3rd time's the charm, 3rd kid ends up resembling Yeni more (since Eru REALLY wants to see a kid Yeni, any gender will do but preferably a girl)

Bella94, sepheddy, Paris_Eve and 2 others like this.
  17. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That’s right. Euradian wasn’t plan to. So it was an accident.

As you know our Eddy daddy can’t get enough snu snu of our yenny. Heheehe

It’s been awhile isn’t it guys.i been busy with life lately and couldn’t make out time.

So I finish reading the raw novel till the end. The reason also it took me a while to spoil for you guys is because the final battle with heidis took more than 30 chapter. it was so long.
    so i will cut it short spoiled for you guys about the battle you guys.

For those doesnt like ending spoiler can not pressed the below button.

I will cut the battle short so if you curious about something you can ask me instead...

Yenny finally agree to return back to Belgoth with Eddy even without her family consent but she still want to tell her family farewell. So while Eddy return back to the inn for return preperation.
    Yenny went to have dinner with sister Tejabia family.

Unfortunely, their she met the new wizard consult that was newly hire by the duke for Lebovni future magic development. Even with wearing mask. Yenny already sense tingling around her body and knew its heides in solard. So she hide in her room. But Heides held her little nephew(i forgot her name.. lol) as hostage for yenny to give in.

so yenny give in. But sent out signal to her nephew to ask segrey to find euredian because only he know euredian is here in Lebovni.

Finally a gate was open and yenny dissapear with heides. Meanwhile Eddy already back at the in making preperation with the Count but suddenly his cross necklace break and fell.(bad premonition) as expected he met sergey running toward him in a panic.

so Yenny finally woke up in a dark place underground. Lot of thing happen here and fron here is where yenny try to escape and on her journey lot of obsticle come across her escape(this is why the chapter is dragging a lot. So i’ll skip here)
    Finally saw the outside sunlight but yenny was then caught by heides and her body was taken over. She become her ghost Eun Seo form.

Just at that moment Euradian flew down from the sky through magical gate. Right in front Yenny.
    But heides was already in yenny body. So when he called out yenny name he suddenly stop. He somehow sense that wasn’t yenny. And finally turn around and look at yenny in her ghost form. (wow! Talk about 6th sense)

At this moment heides in yenny body then dissapear dont know where to. Yenny immediately hide behind a big rock to hide her ghost form.

She though Eddy would be confuse and afraid seeing her as Eun seo not pink hair yenny. But Eddy repeatly call out Yenny name softly still to come out. Raulus then tell her to other eyes yenny look like pink hair yenny. No longer Eun Seo. So she come out.

While hiding btw, soleird is also hiding beside yenny ghost behind rock. Hiding from Eddy of course. But Solard here negotiate wit yenny here to go talk with eddy about her.(i think i can imagine a funny scene in manhwa here.)

Finally yenny came out. And she confess everything. AND I MEAN EVERYTHING! About her as eun seo! About this world as novel and why she become like this and who the dog is. And how she know everything. Solard also listening too because they are still behind the rock. HAAHAHA

of course, our Eddy believe everything yenny said. He only upset because yenny have always kept everything to herself and didnt share her burden with him. Right here he want to touch her but he couldn’t because yenny ghost from.

After that solard came out and the negotiate the corperation on how to take heides down and yenny body back.

eventhough her body was possess she still try to fight innerly with heides over it. Because heides base his hide out at soilerd home near the south and took all her aides and disciple underground as expriment so she was mad.
    So she did try help yenny escape once after she able to posses herself back to tell yenny which direction to get out.
    unfortunely yenny body was still in the end taken by heides. And solard is herself again.
    But after that she and Euradian work together to bring heides back to hell and get yenny body.
    Here it was quite funny because Solard only coperate becuase she own yenny favor but when she and Eddy were talking. They were like cat & dog.
    after the winning battle. In the end she and the other black wizard was inprisoned underground to keep guard of heides from ever return to the ground. Here it was yenny idea give to euradian to not give death penalty to her and all her people because it was all heides so she ask him to forgive her and inprisoned her instead. After all her power is still useful to keep future black thing happen again. Of course, if it was up to Eddy, he would just burn them all.
    Eversince the inprisoned underground. Yenny and her become talk buddy. Bad mouth euredian sometime. Haha... funny.

For the ending spoiler i’ll write it this saturday.

Going to sleep now. Goodnight.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
    Are923, Bella94, Kirarapot and 93 others like this.
  18. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist!!! Lmaooooo:blobjoy: Can’t wait to see it in manhwa!!! Thank you very much dita for all spoilers!! We’ve been so much fed by you :blobnosebleed::blobnom: hopefully you can tell us more on eru n yenny’s snu snu and family time hehehehe

19. hira_nera

hira_nera Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow ! Totally didn’t expect that twist for Solard hahahaah I’m sure it’s gonna be hilarious to see her & Yeni actually be good friends.

And yay can’t wait for the ending spoiler! Looking forward to their adorable & sweet interaction.

Thank you so so so much Dita for your lovely summary/translations. Super grateful for your kind efforts. Please know that you totally make my day! ❤️✨

Th.ay, Im Who Im, AnnaChoi and 4 others like this.
  20. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Schmetterling and Enny2209 like this.