Spoiler Miss not so sidekick

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by earp, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try wattpad as wattpad is really popular place for fanfictions
    I think that the lost soul means his fear of loosing latte's soul as he lost it once:hmm:

I can already picture aude in my head and how possessive he is:blobjoy::blobjoy:

Eshild Barder and ashc00 like this.
  2. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone noticed that recently, Latte has been looking more busty in the webtoon? Before, she was a flat board:blobsweat:

manvugu, Spoilme, Tozarosa and 2 others like this.
  3. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps, it's because she has a MC's buff now. So, her breasts also were buffed. // I'm joking. :blobsweat_2: I scare off Arwin. :blobspearpeek: don't kill me.:blob_teary:

4. molliebby

molliebby Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao last time i remember she was 16, she's growing up y'all :cry: loll

manvugu, Kings_101, Porohanon and 2 others like this.
  5. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe after the time skip and before she met Ibelin she was already 18:blobReach:

6. Tobbit

Tobbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does arwin ever find out about Latte’s previous life? Or that she writes bimor for a living? Lol

7. Lamune44

Lamune44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does learn about the previous life. She tell him while completely drunk, worried that he only got with her because she took advantage of knowing the story and what kind of character he is. For the bimor, he know that she is a writer, but only her normal novels if I am not mistaken.

8. ichinnie

ichinnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lamune44 really?? i'm quite curious how arwin reacted to that though :hmm: ugh even with all these much arwinxlatte spoilers in this thread, it never seems enough :blobsob: still, thank you for always answering our questions!

Tobbit and Eshild Barder like this.
  9. Borednight

Borednight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw somewhere here that he just thought it was a weird drunk talk and didn't actually believe it, since Latte is weird. It was also a draft that the author posted on Twitter, and in the end she didn't use it.

seabuckthorn and ichinnie like this.
  10. Aro700

Aro700 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers you guys???

11. Sareno

Sareno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eshild Barder likes this.
  12. Sareno

Sareno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, how tall are Arvin and Latte? And other characters.

13. micchan

micchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I felt disappointed when I first read it. The wedding and epilogue were told from the perspective of random minor side character. Just watching and narrating their observations of what was happening. There were almost no lines from Latte or Arwin or from any other characters.

I decided to read it again thinking maybe I just missed something. Then I realized . . Isn’t that Latte’s original role? A minor side character who watches the main characters from the sidelines?

I heard somewhere that the novel title of Miss not-so sidekick is “The bridesmaid/ side character that watches”.

In the final chapters, Latte is not a side character anymore, so another side character took on her original role.

This entire series was told from the perspective of a minor side character from the beginning until the very end.

What a way to tell a story. The author is a genius

I really hope they will adapt the side stories. I think the chances will increase if we support the author by buying the novel or purchase inks and read it in Tappytoon.

14. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Exactly. I skipped to the last chapter as well and it was from the perspective of a new magician in the tower and was somewhat confusing at the first but really the author is really talented:blobokhand: The fact that she didn't take latte down the reverse harem route directly and showed in the sidestories that they had feelings for latte[tho it was a small feeling] was really somewhat unique
    Anyway the best thing is that arwin became the endgame not Rodemelio[prince] which makes me happy:blobparty::blobparty:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  15. micchan

micchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You’re right. The author is really talented, she’s pretty good at subverting tropes. Like, isn’t Arwin like the usual isekai OP protagonist? He has overpowered cheat like abilities and somehow has knowledge from the modern world, he made a CCTV (Crystal orb), then GPS tracker & cellphone on missplaced eyes and even an escalator without Latte telling him anything. He also acts out of character and continues to ruin the plot of the original novel. But he’s not a reincarnator/ transmigrator, Arwin is really a character from the original novel that just got influenced by/ fell in love with Latte.

Meanwhile, the one who transmigrated from the modern world became a side character that doesn’t have any special or OP cheat abilities decided to stick to her role and not (intentionally) change anything in the story. Even while having knowledge from the modern world, she is content with just making popcorn and publishing BL novels :blob_sunglasses: Latte’s only advantage in this world is having prior knowledge of the original novel and “Magical Cash Power” :blobpopcorn_cool:

At first, Latte wasn’t treated well by the fishes but I thought maybe she would end up with the Prince which is the usually the norm in these kind of Isekai stories. It also avoided the trope where the transmigrator/ reincarnator changes the plot and future events by meeting the male leads while they were young or before they meet the heroine.

It’s kind of refreshing that Arwin and Latte’s romance didn’t begin with a contract/ fake marriage. There are so many stories like that nowadays, some of them are good but predictable since the end game is clear from the beginning, we’re just being shown how their ‘true’ romance unfolds. In Miss not-so sidekick, it wasn’t clear from the start who Latte will end up with :blobunsure: There were some hints with the other fishes and she would have possibly ended up with either of them but I’m also very relieved that Latte ended up with Arwin :aww:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  16. Sareno

Sareno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 117 came out, and here's Arvin's POV, I'm glad you didn't miss it

ichinnie and ashc00 like this.
  17. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. ichinnie

ichinnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ARWIN'S POV!!! finally!!!!!! :blob_teary:

19. Sareno

Sareno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cry with these memories of Arvin, it's one thing to read, but it hurts to look directly. I'm glad he has a Latte.

20. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES! Arwin's POV!
    Hahaha, all of us are excited:blobxd::blobnosebleed:

Love his short hair look:blobmelt: