Resolved Overprotective girl and her twin brothers stalk each other

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Ariahz, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Ariahz

Ariahz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty self-explanatory.

It's probably aimed at shoujo/josei audiences considering the art style, and pretty new (I dropped cuz I got tired of waiting for updates). The mc is a high school girl with light-colored hair, who stalks her twin brothers. These twins also do the same. The thing is that neither sides (the mc and the twins) know that the opposite side is spying on them. They're very, very overprotective of each other, and I think it's just them (they don't have any visible parents/guardians?). These siblings are pretty popular in their school, with how seemingly sweet they are to each other on the surface. Binoculars, helicopters, and even birds (especially the birds) are used to spy on the other. This thing(?) changes one day when this black-haired, tall, mysterious dude who always wears a white shirt starts following the mc, annoying her as well as angering the twin brothers. He's interested in their spying dynamic. One day, all four of them go to an amusement park much to the mc's chagrin and the twins are distrustful? I think a gun was involved. I don't know.

To be honest the story seemed stale and didn't really keep me at the end of my toes, but the premise from what I remember sounded interesting and I'm kinda bored right now so...

nikyoruu-chan likes this.
  2. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    I also remember reading this a long time ago, there was only one or two chapters at the time. Can't remember the title though

nikyoruu-chan and otaku31 like this.
  3. Ariahz

Ariahz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess we're in the same boat then...

4. Ettoine

Ettoine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Inuwashi Momo wa Yuruganai
    "Inuwashi Momo, a lovely and delicate girl living with her handsome brothers who dearly take care of her since their parents death. Of course, she loves them... maybe too much...
    In order to protect her kingdom, Momo acts lovely, puts GPS to track them and does whatever it takes to get rid of girls interested in her brothers like a soldier. But one day, Momo meets a boy who wants to overthrow her perfect kingdom !"

Sounds like this one. Didn't get an update since 2018 :|

kyoshijiro, nikyoruu-chan and TXHY like this.
  5. Ariahz

Ariahz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! :D

nikyoruu-chan likes this.