LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To help those lacking a bit in picking up things said between the lines. It's been 3+ years~ for Makoto in that world.

Yuno genuinely loves Misura after the events in Lorel Union Uprising. She gave up on Raidou since she has zero chance. She aims to change Misura's career path of joining the Church and bring him to Tsige.

Sif was testing Misura by confessing to him and told her father, but he lost it to hear the rest of the explanation. Sif appears to still like Raidou judging by how she reacted to hearing Mio made those sweets (her supposed love rival).

Each time Makoto is apologizing internally and mentioning his student's name.... the Rembrandt sisters were eating their portion of the sweets. So feeling bad for it, Sif offered money to get these desserts for 20 of their classmates.

So Makoto had combat mode before and now has a teacher mode? Does he have a love making mode too? XD

If Makoto keeps getting more girls, he might get some weird new titles. Like Love Maniac or Love Emperor.

Paps and Korleone like this.
  2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Root has to hear about it, for those titles to appear, or the last one was just shook lose due to meddling with the adventurer guild's system, and new titles will just come out as the guild card decides...?

Paps likes this.
  3. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that explains a lot also for what I remember of the manga Sif was the one who was awake during that time with the curse so she is more on the I will never give up hope she can get Makoto also suspension effect who knew

Paps likes this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great resume, also lets not forget the little bit about how the sisters infutuation of Makoto wasn't all pure and simple they even holded the interest of making him a sucessor of their parent so there were some secret manuvers at play with their crush on him.

Naofumi likes this.
  5. Naofumi

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what makes clear Yuno in this chapter but Sif boy in the deathmatch with Haruka she was thinking how to get stronger she and Amelia share this trait so that's why I want her with Makoto

Paps likes this.
  6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats interesting, but I think the point of the author with this revelation is that altough the 'curse' incident made the two sister expierence some grow and maturity it didn't completely changed who they were before, wich is good because it means that if now they are better people it means they have always been behind the spoiled behaviour they projected, but also means that the mentality they projected at that time isn't gone some of that deviosness and craftiness is around.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    Naofumi likes this.
  7. Naofumi

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah they are the daughters of those two but what I mean is that Yuno's still a young girl and was enjoying her school life just like Sif but she's more of a young lady well that's just some wishful thinking but just like someone said if Sif go with Jin I could accept that but he will go to the pure and naive Sofia that's just my way of seeing things.

Paps likes this.
  8. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    I also can't wait!
    Him falling and then shooting a huge water arrow that explodes like a bomb, with sophia scared shitless. I imagined it like that

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    Paps and clmbheat like this.
  9. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my head its like when Goku threw the genkidama at Freeza and it kept getting bigger and bigger!

CountryMage, Paps and kyoshijiro like this.
  10. konrad2

konrad2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, it's nice to see that this series is continuing right now afther the great hiatsu, it's been quite a long time since I read it so the only thing I can do is to re read it from begining as I only renember tiny bits of it.

clmbheat likes this.
  11. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I somehow don't see how Tsige is going to defend itself against Aion or the apostle.
    The only way it would work is that Makoto and Kuzunoha has to do it all. For me it slowly feels like Rembrandt is seeing Makoto as his subordinate that he can order around as he wishes. Like go and convince the mercenary group, spy on my daughters and interrogate them. And now he even has to deal with the Dusk street and has to handle a guy that Rembrandt advised him to meet.
    I don't think that Makoto gets enough from the independence, in the first place it only happened because some merchants thought that they had to pay too high taxes. The same merchants who now rule the city and are themselves not really just. They profit the most from this.
    In the beginning Rembrandt just asked Makoto if he has a problem with Tsige becoming independent and not if he wants to be Tsiges private army. He now has to make Aion, dusk street and the goddess an enemy.

And mirage city being used by the anti-goddess guys is not really a surprise. I think the other gods tried to hide Asora from the goddess but Tomoe just had to show it to everyone and make clear that Kuzunoha has the same products and races as mirage town without thinking that anyone would make a connection. Tomoe is not as smart as she thinks she is.
    How about letting Asora take care of themselves. It's a newly created country with many races which should be really busy and have their own problems. But they still spend like half their numbers to play Makotos and Tomoes little games and it only works out because they have to work like 16 hours a day, just take a look at Ema.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  12. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rembrant doesn't treat Makoto as his subordinate. Come on if anything Rembrant wants Makoto to be the one in charge of Tsige after the dust settles. Also Makoto goes for the mercenary group to have another group train the "military" force that Tsige has, so that his own people don't have to. Also Aion is not so powerful that Tsige cannot secede from it, after all Rembrant has already calculated that they can make their own nation. The Apostle of the bug is a bigger threat but one that Root can deal with since he/she wants Tsige to be its own nation. As for Mirage city, the other gods made it so the Bug cannot know about it, doesn't mean Makoto cannot share it with the people of that world but the bug is no longer able to interfere with Asora. Also Makoto has been an enemy of the Bug since she used him to distract Sophia and let the heroes escape. He has even stated that he wants to bring her down and fight her.

Paps and Korleone like this.
  13. DragooMind

DragooMind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well about the mercenary group he ask makoto about it but its not like he was ordered around tho it was admittedly a big favour. But it was also a temporal one so that Tsige wouldnt have to rely on Makoto only for defense.
    But the dusk street and his daughers are a very different matter. First of all he ask Makoto to go to the Dusk street only because of the rumors that involve Makoto. If anything Makoto was saved by the information now that he can act in a more timely fashion instead of reacting to it when it becomes much bigger. And about his daughters he still is technically their teacher and he was entrusted with them so as a father its more then his right to inquire about them even if he is a overprotective baka parent.
    Now about Tsige, it was never the intention to defend against Aion in the first place. While they hired the mercenarys to train a private army to get some defensive capabilities, that was only to strengthen their positon in the negotiation and a minimum of defence abillities.
    The whole plane of independence was relying on the civil war to stir unrest and to make it unreasonable for either side of the war to deal with Tsige's independence and to use that position to negotiate for independence. The appearance of the apostel that made the rebel resistance really weak was not anticipated for. But Tsige still has Root and all the veteran advatures that can survive the wasteland as well was the mercenary group and the privat army that is trained by them. In terms of Individual strength Tsige is probably much stronger with only numbers being a problem. So its still debateable whether Aion can affort to take Tsige back by force or whether its better to just let Tsige go.
    Also it wasnt like it was ever said that the independence is for some kind of justice or anything. The mercants just saw a chance that might profit both them and Tsige and most people in Tsige dont really care since they never felt connected to Aion and are basicly only interrested in the wasteland.

Edit:
    About Asora. The whole point of the Kuzuhana Company is to maintaine a connection to the outside world. Ofc Asora could simply ignore the whole bug world and just live in there garden of eden Isolated of everything but thats not what they or rather Shiki and Tomoe want. Mio probably doesnt care and Makoto doesnt have a strong tendency either way tho he still cares about his acquaintances in the Outsideworld.
    And if u didnt notice most of the Story is about Makoto being able to do things in an inconventional fashion nobody else could and doing things how in his way because of his ridiculous power. At heart makoto indifferent about many things but the way he was raised and the way he built a shell (while it was never really confirmed I believe he supressed his own natural talent the gods talk about by building his own moral compass to act on) he has a moral guideline he follows even if he is not really invested in it. And as a default he always uses this standart of morals to act. Makoto is always doing as he pleases and you wouldnt be able to make him do something he really doesnt want. And even if he is influence by others to do something he wouldnt do on his he still does as he pleases as he wants to act in accordence to his own moral compass that he created for himself.
    So the Kuzuhana Company is just an extention of him doing as he pleases. His own overwhelming power as well as the overwhelming power of Kuzuhana basicly allows them to do anything without major consequences for themself.

14. CockyBrat

Reading List:
    Link
    For me it was more like
    "Oh Raidou what do you think about the lack of military force in Tsige"
    "uhm, don't know I think it's bad"
    "Right I also think so, so go get us some mercenaries to train our troops."
    And that's basicly how everything happened until now. It's not ordering but manipulating in making him think that he wants this too.
    I don't know how you see it as him preparing Makoto to rule Tsige it looks more like he wants to be the new ruler himself. If he would like to do that than he would include him more in the politics and maybe let him make decisions but in the last conference he wasn't there and he didn't even knew about it. He probably knows very few things about the inner workings or the people that are against him. I also don't see Makoto wanting to rule Tsige as he can't even be bothered to rule Asora.
    Everything Rembrandt knows is that Aion had something powerful that pushed the cult away, he knows nothing about Root and he probably thinks that if something big happens makoto has to take care of it.
    Kinda like the academy director.
    Root doesn't care about the politics of Tsige. He did that for Makoto.
    And Makoto is currently not fighting with the goddess they still abide to the agreement but fighting an apostle could escalate it.

Edit:
    One thing that makes it very clear how Rembrandt thinks about their standings.
    He always sends someone to summon Makoto to his place. He nevers bothers to visit him if he wants to talk not even if he wants to ask him for a favour.

15. CockyBrat

Reading List:
    Link
    And I wouldn't see Makoto as an almighty person with nothing being able to touch him.
    First he is emotinally still weak and second the fight with Aznoval and Root made him unconscious for some time. Aznoval gave him a mortal wound where he lost a lot of blood. And Aznoval admitted that the goddess is able to one shot him. He should be careful with who he picks his fight as he can die easily if someone gets to wound him.
    We also saw that the apple assassin would be able to assassinate him without him being able to notice it.

16. DragooMind

DragooMind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In most fights we have seen Makoto was never serious. And I mean that. He never was very serious. He never was really cornered and he never was really in much danger. Why? Because Makoto is supressing himself. In almost every fight we saw Makoto was never really trying to kill his with all his strenght. He was never going all out.
    Now this part is still not really confirmed but I think his natural Talent the gods talked about has something to do with killing and something in his childhood lead to him subconsiously supressing said talent. This applies even now he is constantly suppressing his power not being very serious about killing his opponents. In his fight against Aznoval he only became serious shortly before Aznoval gave up. And he gave up because he sensed (because Makoto was about to get serious) he wouldnt able to move for a century afterwords. In terms of power level Makoto is definitly the strongest. If he ever gets triggered I dont doubt he could destroy the whole world so strong is he. Because we never actually saw his powercap. The only limit to his power we have yet to observe is the limit he is giving himself.
    In in the grand scheme of thing appart from the goddess herself which can't act openly I dont think anything can really endanger Makoto himself. You mention an assassine but afaik makoto always has his magic armor deployed so even if he doesnt notice someone I doubt he could be killed. We saw in his dreams/visions that he made a whole nation into a wasteland and we iirc even saw that he had a fight with the goddess. In the fight Mio died but the fact that he fact that he fought and survived is already a testament to his power. And he probably is even stronger now then in those visions. I mean he touched to realm of creation that is normally limited to gods.

About Rembrandt, yes he is influencing Makoto but its not really tricking him. Like I said Makoto has his on set of morals he acts according to and follows from his own will for his own wellbeing of mind. So Makoto really is concerned about Tsige.
    So while he was influence to help get the mercenarys he is also acting according to his own interrest which is the wellbeing of Tsige in order to maintain his own morals. Ofc the Kuzuhana Company is acting like a failsafe and its probably made him more willing to bet on the Independence. True to mercants nature its all about Risk managment and opportunitys. But that doesnt mean that he wants to depend on Makoto for everything. He really thinks or at least thought that the chances for success are high and thats things will work out. Makotos presence merely makes the risky side of the endearvor less risky.
    And about the summons. Different from Makoto who is basicly acting as he pleases without very serious worries, Rembrandt is actually busy and is still working towards independance of the City. Not to mention that Makoto is basicly wandering around everywhere and as such hard to pinpoint its only reasonable that he would send someone to bring a message.
    Also there relationship is what it was mostly bc of Makoto. Because Makoto is indifferent to everything and has basicly no active desires whatsever (Im talking about the grand scheme of things while he has his own thoughts and things he wanna do and even plans what to do its no in the realm of really wanting something and more like doing something because he thinks it might be a good idea for whatever reason). If Makoto were to want something im pretty sure Rembrand would scrable to do anything is his might to do it. As it stands Makoto is quite satisfied by minding his own business and going with the flow of events.

17. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Makoto basikly made Athena, a god of war, into a puppet controled by herself during a spar. Then later he trades blows with Aznoval in a carefree manner, and recives some "serious" wounds. won't that then mean that everyone saying that Aznoval is stronger than Makoto is also saying that Aznoval is as strong (or almost there), if not stronger than a god of war?

As for the PRG event that was not Rembrandts manipulation, but the Empress of Lorel manipulating Tsige (Rembrandt) and Makoto.
    As for the backing of the Apostles, Rembrant did not know and stil don't know. Yes, he know ther is someone or something helping the Aion kingdom but not what. What Rembrandt had was the knowlegde of Aions military strenght and a good idea of the strenght of the rebel army.
    from that he concluded that it would either be a long drawn out fight or a quick and decisive victory for one of the parts. And to be honest the plan would have worked if not for the last minute intervention of the Apostle.
    As for Dusk street, you could probably see from the reaction of the people on top of Tsige that they know almost nothing about it, and avoids it at all cost. So no one had any knowlegde about the rebels (Arks) involvment in it. Or even know that the boss of Dusk street was involved with the top of a Anti-goddes cult.

There is also the fact that the godes and her people most likely does not know aout Asora. Yes, they know about Mist Town, but that does not eaqual knowing about Asora. So if the apostle knows about a town of demi-humans trading with Hyumans. While they know that the godes does not like Makoto, why not just get rid of both at once?
    Not everything have to be the plan or the intentions of the once leading, as I see it the godes is to lazy to actualy make the plans, but leaves most of the work to her subordinates, as long as they can do it.

Korleone likes this.
  18. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did people actually say he's stronger than Makoto? While he may stand a better chance now that he unlocked his foresight thing from his sword, he got it in the last fight and still knew he'd lose decisively when Makoto finally got serious. Also, keep in mind that during the fight between Makoto and Aznoval, they were in the labyrinth, so Aznoval was getting serious buffs and Makoto was getting debuffed as well. Also, Athena was not fully serious in her fight with Makoto, since it was said she would have had a good chance of killing him if she went all out. However, Makoto was stronger and had his gauntlets in the Aznoval fight, so it makes comparing Aznoval to Athena harder.

It's hard to say what would happen in an Athena vs Aznoval fight with Athena not being serious and the same buffs/debuffs during the Aznoval fight, but a lot of what hurt Athena in the first place was Makoto's absurd strength with the magic armor, which is very strong and spammable. Athena blocked Makoto's attacks, yet still lost feeling in her arms. Aznoval likely doesn't have the straight up offense to pose nearly as much of a threat to Athena as Makoto, though he could probably at least stall it out and maybe last longer than Makoto did, simply due to being more experienced (and immortal). If Athena got serious, though, she could probably stomp Aznoval, buffs/debuffs or not.

Korleone likes this.
  19. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, nodody said it straight out, but I have read some comments where people implied he was, I can understand that sentiment if you just look at the fight, excluding the last exchange. but I would also say that Aznoval did so well only cause the great desparity in combat experience. Afterall, Makoto have had to few fights where he was actualy pushed to the limit of his abilities.

20. CockyBrat

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably means me
    I never said that Aznoval is stronger than Makoto. But the fight showed that Makoto is not invincible and that he can die easily with a simple wound unlike the guys he fights against. Without Tomoe and Mio there they could have killed him while he was unconcsious for a day. 1 suprise attack is enough and not every fight is fair and square. What if the goddess gets a buff or Makoto a debuff. The goddess can do these things as we know. And he doesn't know how to get to her.
    What if they assissinate him? He is not the best at detecting.
    Or they could target shiki, mio or tomoe first. Tomoe died in another timeline. they could target the rest of Kuzunoha as well.
    What I'm saying is that he has too many ways to be attacked from.
    Even if he wins he could take sacrifices really fast and that's why it's a dumb idea to just carelessly pick enemies.