Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah there is a very high chance to that. But first we have to understand what it truly means. A descendant is someone who follows your path and techniques bestowed upon him by a particular Legend. (Atleast here this is what means) So there may be a Legendary Descendant class from most of the Legends but there is some problem like. Dragon Slayer, it isn't a Descendant based class because this could only be obtained after killing a true Dragon means it doesn't even have Descendant path, meanwhile Hayate can bestow his techniques to someone but he can't become his true Descendant and can only become a true Legend after he kills a Dragon and gets his techniques. To this statement there is also a contradiction like while [God Killer] is a title but [Dragon Slayer] is a class, that is because Hayate particularly honed his abilities to kill the Dragons or to say his skills are the most which apply on Dragons, meanwhile if it was only a title it would have been something like [God Killer] which only increases Transcendence to peak level and increases some other effects, but a class needs to do many more things than these.

About other Descendant class there may be the [Piaro's Descendant] that Hurent may acquire as recently he had become the Legendary Farmer Piaro's Successor.

There are also some problems with weapon specified Legendary Classes like [Legendary Archer], [Bow Saint], [Sword Saint], [Legendary Spearman] and [Spear Saint].

As we all know Rachel is often called "Spear Saint Rachel" but she isn't one yet. Her class is [Spearman] in chapter784 (which sounds funny because she is a female). Her ancestors was Dehakel, who was the [Legendary Spearman] and a meritorious retainer of Empire. But he was called Legendary Spearman not Spear Saint then why the hell his descendant is called a [Spear Saint]? You all got what I want to say here, yes here I want to say that Dehakel was indeed a Legendary Spearman but his class was [Spear Saint]. I think all the [Saint Classes] are Legendary-rated, he was called Legendary Spearman because he was a Legend and peak of Spearmanship due to being the [Spear Saint]. And eventually that "Spear Saint" alliance was passed down to his family and the most prominent guy in his family is called as "Spear Saint" which is currently Rachel. That's why I said if she becomes a Legend her class will be [Dehakel's Descendant] (inherent [Spear Saint]), while I said if Kirinus becomes a Legend his class would be [Spear Saint] because he didn't walk Dehakel's path.

While the upper phrases may sound true there is also a contradiction as Muller wasn't called [Legendary Swordsman] Like Dehakel and Povia who were called [Legendary Spearman] and [Legendary Archer] respectively, but he wasn't also called as Legendary [Sword Saint], means whoever obtains a Saint class would become a Legend in that particular field means a [Sword Saint] can be called [Legendary Swordsman] and vice versa, isn't it? This is the reason due to which I think that all the specific weapon based Legendary Classes are Saint classes. It also applies to Povia which means according to me [Bow Saint] was her class and as she was [Bow Saint] she was also a Legendary Archer due to that. But there is confusion like maybe in chapter 977 or something when she got the quest to become the Legendary Archer she was offered [Povia's Descendant] and not the [Bow Saint] class' quest but she declined it and got the another quest for [Bow Saint]. All the quest awfully seem similar to [Sword Saint] class' quest if you see concentrated on this topic. She got the class quest after she became very proficient in archery like what happened to Kraugel and Hurent when they got [Sword Saint Candidate] title (both) and [Aura Master] class (only Hurent). Then the last quest for her becoming a [Bow Saint] was a quest to defeat a Legend (SS-grade). But all this also doesn't explain why she got a quest to become a [Povia's Descendant] before and when Kraugel got the [Sword Saint] class he got the opportunity to go on by Muller's path (obviously he didn't do). So this is major difference between these quests and Classes.

While I till now think that all the specified weapon user Legends had Saint Classes and were only called [Legendary [Weapon specific notion]] due to their peak status in that particular field. I presented these after analysing all the data that read. And you can also say them my assumptions.

If anybody has problem with this provide the statements like,
    Dehakel wasn't the [Spear Saint] or
    Povia wasn't the [Bow Saint]. I would directly agree to him/her if those are in the novel. Don't expect me to give statements like, Povia was the [Bow Saint], as I know there isn't anything like that in the novel till now and that is the particular reason why many of the things of this post are assumed.

2. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prince Ethan's rebellion turned to failure.
    He did not become an emperor, did not save his mother, and paid the price for rebellion by death. Dare to the emperor. Even to my father
    He was aiming at the sword and should have been erased from the original imperial history. The high empire of all counts regarded the rebellion of the prince as a shame. However, the Empire cannot erase Ethan's name.
    Rather, Ethan will be dealt with heavily in future imperial history. This is because his rebellion has brought about too much change.
    Killed the emperor, bared the empire and the world
    It is.
    okay. Killed the emperor.
    Former Emperor Schuanderk was deceived by Ethan, who carried the power of the founding emperor Saharan's sword on his back.
    Of course, the grid that was evacuated by Juanderk did not directly witness the end of Juanderk. However, the system had clearly stated the death of Juanderk.
    Only Ethan was actually left in the bloody palace. But now, Juanderk is alive?
    ....Maybe it could be
    Though it was.
    When Baal tried to subdue Agnus, whom he pretended.
    The grid that witnessed the appearance of Grandmaster, who was still finer than I thought, might have thought that Joanderk was still alive.
    At the time, it was just an unfounded guess.
    But now, looking back, Ju Anderk's side was with Machen Chensler. Mabb Chensler's'Immortality' Formula
    A person with a sister. We can't rule out the possibility that his armor had defended Juanderk. 'right. It's not strange even if I'm alive.'
    But it is unfortunate.
    Juanderk's armed forces dealing with the bandit (ka #) are among the highest in the West.
    Individuals who are not Emperor Juanderk can also be considered as one of the strongest'forces' on the continent. The person who has such great power is Juan.
    It was Derk.
    Wouldn't it be nice to be more dramatic and cool if it suited the class?
    Opportunities for great appearances have been made relatively recently. When the Five Great Demons attacked. It would have been great if the grid had been crushed by the 13th great devil, Beled, and appeared and helped with an ambassador that said,'You fought to save the world.' But this is the survival news.
    Honestly, I'm poor. The grid failed to hide the disappointing signs.
    "Juanderk is alive? How did you know?" "Because of the former quest, I found out after tracking the Lance Tier of the time." Lanceer's technique leaves a shadow.
    The faint trace left only at the entrance of the abyss, which can only be recognized by those who are well versed in the technique. "Are there Lanstiers at the time?"
    "okay."
    "You never even found the home of Eclipse?"
    "right."
    Eclipse was once the strongest Assassin group.
    They have long since disappeared into the back of history.
    The main point was that Eclipse was no longer there, and the grid wasn't even aware of Eclipse at all.
    Of course, Grid knew that Eclipse was still in existence. However, based on the fact that former Lanstier students Kassim and Doran did not succeed in succeeding Lanseer's technique, they simply dealt with Eclipse. In addition, the lack of new lanstiers was enough to maintain the skill that was enough to secure the identity of Ju Anderque at the Imperial Palace.
    Faker added to the embarrassing grid.
    "Bane's identity was Lanstier."
    "....!!"
    It was a word to understand the situation at once.
    A grid that reminded you of the vane's shadow attached to Juanderk's side wrapped around your forehead. "I've seen Bain fight a few times, but I haven't used Lancer's technique at all. Are you hiding your identity?"
    "Yeah, even Juanderk is his reality.
    Bain, who deliberately approached Juanderk, would have built up trust over the years, so he could have stayed by the Emperor's shadow.
    "Why? What was Bain trying to get from the Imperial Palace?"
    Juanderc itself."
    "Jean-de-Rug's bandit is being exploited at the home of Eclipse."
    The bandit is a symbol of the Saharan lineage. I was told that only the royal family inherited the power, especially the bandit of Juanderk. Tsunami-like power, sun-like heat, binding on matter, and control over life.
    The mighty power of Juanderk's bandit was clearly imprinted on the grid. But is that historical power being exploited by Eclipse?
    "What the hell is that?"
    "Bane has no aptitude. He was just the right arm of the former Lanstier, and he didn't formally learn Lanstice's techniques.
    This is a case where they learned the technique only through records after revolting and killing the former Lanstier.
    It means that you learned the technique on your own, but it is very likely that you felt an obvious limitation in the process and needed external energy.
    I chose the bandit with that energy
    Is that it?"
    "Maybe. Lanstier's technique is drawing
    It is the power to control the concept of growing by classifying it into matter.
    "It means that the reciprocity of the bandit that increases the binding force for the substance and Lancer's technique is very good. Bain must have approached Juanderk to complete Lancetier's technique. With the intention of taking away."
    "Ah...."
    good.
    All circumstances were identified.
    The grid that understood and nodded the head was motivated.
    "Okay. Guide me to Eclipse's home. Let's beat Eclipse together and rescue Juanderk."
    The grid that was preparing to leave right away looked at his head. It's because Faker just stared at himself without any reaction.
    For the puzzled grid, Faker
    said. "You don't go."
    "Vane is a problem that I have to solve. My relationship with Eclipse will lead me in a positive direction. The reason I came to tell you this was to discuss the treatment of Juanderk, not to ask for help. . " "Ah...."
    In retrospect, Faker never pours something on the grid.
    I have never been cloudy. Rather, he always kept his lead behind and solved his work silently.
    Not only Faker.
    Like Jishuka, who changed his job at this time, most of the ten gods have solved their work for themselves. That was also natural. 'right. Faker is not weak enough to ask me for help. In the meantime, it's a matter of self-respect for the Faker to be able to help me with my former quest. On the other hand, whenever I have a hard time,
    I used to ask for help in exchange...
    Faker asked the lead, who realized and felt embarrassed. "Do you want to save Juanderk?" Juanderk was the enemy. Before being just the enemy of the grid and the country, he was the one who made the continent's situation the worst through discrimination and violence.
    It wasn't a matter of personality, but the people of the sub-Saharan emperor.
    The emperors before Basara.
    But the grid...
    "I want to live. He has something new. "When Kassim and Piaro find out, they may be resentful." "No, Juanderk is a character who left his own fault and left the company with his will. Piaro and Kassim cannot resent him, who has already given his life and apologized. "
    "Wrong." Someone interrupted during the conversation. It was Kasim. His eyes, hiding in the dark, were gleaming to live. "I still blame him. I will blame him if he dies."
    Kasim.
    Was my idea short? Kasim said to the embarrassing grid.
    "So I hope he will survive
    is. I hope that you will survive persistently, witness the world that Emperor Basara has changed, realize his sins desperately, and regret.
    No further conversation was necessary.
    Whatever the reason, Faker's hesitation ended when both Grid and Kassim learned that they wanted the emperor to survive. "Then you will save Juanderk." "awhile...!"
    I draw the Faker who wants to leave as it is
    De stopped. Faker has already failed once and has died. Is it really okay to be alone? Faker, who read Grid's anxieties, rarely laughed.
    "Because I couldn't decide the disposition of Juanderk beforehand, I hesitated and revealed a gap. No need to worry." Bain was clearly strong. Even with the seal of Lancer's technique, it would have been regarded as the flagship of the Empire.
    That's it.
    Already passing level 400, his real ability was close to the legend.
    In addition, it has hundreds of subordinates.
    However, Faker did not doubt his trust. He had already fully mastered the ancestral technique of Lanstier, who produced outstanding figures of Kasim and Doran.
    Surlock.
    A shaker that melts into the shadows and disappears.
    Kassim said to the grid, who missed and frustrated his waywardness. "You don't have to worry. There are only 4 people in the world who are stronger than Fager. Bain is not a Faker opponent.
    The contemporary Lanstier is not a vane, but a faker. Faker will be one of the strongest Lansiers in history.
    Kasim was convinced. "The second legend's Assassin will be the shadow of His Majesty."
    The results were verified after 3 days.
    [A new lantier was born. J
    [The legendary assassin was born.]
    [The dagger swimming in the shadows will produce a screaming death.]
    Someone who has risen to Lansti
    As soon as it became a legend, it was Faker, not Bain.
    Deep dawn.
    You've been taken care of again."
    Injured Molgol's Juanderk and Chen Slurker have arrived in front of the grid. The grid confirming the appearance of Faker, who had led them, infiltrated his shadow, was impressed by the impression.
    The second legend's assassin would be the shadow of His Majesty.... Kassim's conviction became a reality.
    "I didn't know you were alive." The grid, who apparently stood by and raised his body from the throne, admiring the skill of Faker, who couldn't feel the moment, approached the front of Juanderk.
    "Are you going back to the Empire?"
    Probably not.
    I knew it.
    "It's not Jim, I'm already dead. I'll never go back to the Empire twice."
    "Then your Majesty will stay
    Let's find out the land. "I don't care about anymore."
    Grid's favor was rejected by Juanderk.
    Discolored hair and white-skinned body. Juanderk, who completely lost sight of the former emperor who had commanded the continent, looked out the window with a vague glance.
    "In the future, I plan to take a great look with Chensler. New Huang
    I'll spend the rest of my life regretting my mistakes, regretting the world I'm going to change."
    It was done according to Kasim's will.
    It was also for the world. There was no place for Juan Derk in the changing world.
    Grid had a lot of thoughts.
    It was awakening to the fact that the world's greatest power and powerless beings could be so shabby.
    You don't become like Juanderk
    I promised that I would.
    "Leave it."
    The grid that opened the door of Daejeon politely bowed to Juan de Lek.
    It was not courtesy to the rulers of the previous era, but courtesy to the benefactor who helped and cared for himself.
    Juanderk, who responded with a funeral, had a great battle. His gaze looked all over the palace. Maybe the last face of an old friend
    It was in expectation that I could see it once.
    However, he couldn't find it soon, and quietly passed through the palace without being able to express his sadness.
    However, his back was neither shabby nor lonely. A new friend, Chensler, was keeping his side.
    Faker in the shadows handed the armor to the grid, quietly watching the two.
    "It's Sensler's armor. Give it to you
    He said, "I want to."
    The grid, which read its information with Pagma's eyes, found a secret and laughed pityfully. And I took out the salt sword and burned it with the flames that caused it.
    Rumor's armor was just a fantasy created by Chensler's loyalty.
    As long as Juanderk was alive, Slurry's immortality would be maintained even without armor.
    I was not aware of it
    Though.
    A smiling grid suggested to Faker.
    "Would you like to take the bus? It was 1 rep."
    "It's not a fan. The level can be recovered by a quest."
    "What....?"
    X Man Gem.
    Grid's swear words echoed in the royal palace at dawn.
    After this day.
    Testimonials from players who were in trouble on the hunting grounds and were helped by unidentified older and middle-aged people often began to appear on the Internet.

Hello? It's a new day. We apologize for the delay in serialization.
    After Faker met with Bain, he described the scene, and then he went back to Bain and tried to develop the dog by overcoming it.
    We ask for your kind understanding.
    Be careful with Corona and have a nice week!

3. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    What a good chapter. Bain was an incomplete Lantier and wanted to use the [Red Energy] of Juander to become the real Lantier. Kasim before stated that Faker was very strong and there were only 4 people who could beat him, were they Grid, Braham, Piaro and Mercedes or someone other?

Grid, Yura and Kraugel got their classes earlier than time they were supposed to be gotten and hence didn't get the quest to recover their levels but there is also many benefits to this as they developed many of their important stats (here it means extra stats which they got after working hard.). While when Jishuka and Faker got the class late or at the scheduled time and hence got the level recovering quests. There are also disadvantages like they can't develop much of their stats like the previous three players as they wouldn't get the time like them, but the advantage is that they would reach their previous peak levels really fast and on top of being Legends means they will be much more powerful when they get to their previous peak, overall the condition is good and can't really be called disadvantageous to them.

I really like the fact that Bain really got his ass kicked and most likely died (I am 100% sure that he was killed by Faker.). Haha ha ha what a funny thing to even think.

Tzedakah likes this.
  4. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapter! It ended a lot quicker then I thought it was going to be. I wonder if the others (Euphemina, Ruby, Hurent, & Asmohpel) will become legends soon as well. I think the next one will probably be Hurent or Asmophel. Personally, I want Asmophel to become a legendary soldier to complete the 'new' four heavenly kings: Braham, Piaro, Mercades, Asmophel.

Is Grid going to keep quiet about all that has happened? I'd at least tell Basara that Bain was a member of the Eclipse & that Juander is alive. I mean don't you think she'll worry if she hears that someone is going around using red energy.

LordDanny likes this.
  5. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels more like a summary than a chapter

LordDanny likes this.
  6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think they should become Legends soon. There is also a very good thing that happened to [Overgeared Kingdom] after Faker becoming a Lantier that the strongest assassination organisation Eclipse now came under the Faker and Overgeared Kingdom, which particularly very much good thing than even getting a Legend himself. I am not demeaning Legends but there aren't Legends who come alongside their brigade like Faker to serve under you haha ha ha.

About Juander and Eclipse, Juander doesn't want to spread the news that he is still alive or even go to the Empire himself. Now he has his most honest and loyal guard Chensler also his side. If Grid tells this all to Basara it is all good but basically Juander doesn't, Basara is really a compassionate ruler if she new that he is alive she will do many things that he can come back to the Empire or she may even think to him the Emperor again. Even if all this doesn't happen then there is also a problem that is if this information leaked then 2nd Imperial Prince Dulandal may revolt and rebel against Basara to make his father Emperor again and would have new things that he can do to become the new Emperor, like:- He may blame that Basara was a criminal who joined with Bain and Eclipse and Juander was given to them so that Bain could utilise his "noble [Red Energy]" to do heinous works for Basara, there may also be other things that's why it good that nobody comes to know that Emperor Juander is still alive because nothing good will come out of that.
    I think it was a good chapter even if there was only summary, this summary made a lot things easier to understand than a particular full chapter where are some bad translated words and can't even sometimes understand what the f*ck is going on?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    zerol1 and Tzedakah like this.
  7. Sturdza

Reading List:
    Link
    Bain dreams of reviving Eclipse.
    I tried to reclaim Eclipse's old reputation for dying the world and terrifying it with just that name.
    His first effort was never before giving up the disciples like the asshole.
    The Lansier's back was a dagger, the second effort was self-taught by Lansier's technique, and the third effort was to infiltrate the Imperial Palace and gain the emperor's confidence.
    Bain's move was a series of hardships.
    Every moment was a crisis. I felt like I was riding a rope with my huge bar on my back. I didn't even remember how many times I almost fell below the string.
    But Bain ended up with butter
    Little by little, I went forward.
    And took a chance.
    The moment when Chensler hit the sword that the traitor Ethan threw at Juanderk, and Saharan's sword, which caused the runaway, simultaneously wiped out Juanderk and Chensler.
    Bain, who first introduced Lanstier's technique in 10 years after infiltrating the Imperial Palace, infiltrated the shadow and felt it.
    Suffering is over. By absorbing the bandit of Juanderc
    I will complete Lancer's technique. Reign as the Dark King and rule the world!
    Bain was overwhelmed with excitement and excitement, convinced that the endangered single line was born again as a solid stone bridge, and was sure to be on the verge of taking a picture of the summit in the past.
    Relying on the chaos caused by Ethan, he succeeded in securing the identity of Juanderk and immediately ran to Eclipse's home. In addition, he arrested Juan Derk at a facility he had prepared for more than 20 years and exploited the bandit.
    All.
    Slowly but steadily, he received a huge amount of energy from his body.
    Meanwhile, the ghost of the former Lanstier appeared. Unlike himself, who had a lot of loopholes in technology by reading the incomplete technique of Lanstier's technique, his technique was less systematic and less frequent. Of course, he couldn't even use the upper technique, but the combination of destructive physics and brilliant painting technique reminded me of the song of the former Lansier. "Who the hell are you?"
    "I am a student of Kasim."
    Unbelievable. It wasn't until the last moment that you caught your ankle in karma. At a rather difficult moment. So, if you had encountered this guy when you wanted to give up everything, you would have been less gloomy!
    "I should have found him and killed him!" Although the disciples' goals are clear and persistent, they lack talent.
    Regarding his own field, Rangtier's claim that he would reach the maximum in his own field comes to mind.
    When both disciples were invited to cooperate with Lanceti, the sound of a former Lancetier dog, who would say that a more powerful and tighter Lancetier would be born than the 25th Lancetier, keeps on fighting.
    No, you shouldn't be fooled by what he said.
    I had already denied him, so I betrayed him. Rock it up!
    Roaring and vanishing away the old memories, the vane slipped on the ice.
    His intention was to take over Faker's successor, but Faker did not allow it. The vane's shadow was controlled and made into a thorny path, so vane was shocked to leap and throw away the shadow.
    Dozens of shadow daggers stole his entire body, immediately hiding in another shadow and preparing for assault. The shadow he hid is the number itself
    It was the aftermath of ten blades.
    'this guy....!'
    The dominion exercised in the shadow laughs far away.
    The fight is not established because the shadow that I already control is taken away. Moreover, it is fast.
    The speed of controlling the shadow is almost twice as fast.
    Instead, my physical ability was more than twice as high...
    Wow!!
    "drama!"
    Different levels of physique.
    When I kicked the kick more than twice as fast and twice as strong, it was difficult to handle because the other person avoided it smoothly and tried to counterattack.
    wall.
    Bain was able to peek through the Faker at this moment to see the huge wall that he felt when he succeeded in raiding the former squadron and lost his life. Bain is obsessed with Lantier's magic
    It is a wall that you would not have felt if you hadn't.
    If he hadn't used Lancer's technique, but had aimed for a match with his own skill, it would have been beneficial to lead the battle even though he was consuming a lot of stamina in the process of absorbing the bandit. But Bain misjudged. It was incomplete rather than one's own skill, and he believed that using Namar Lanstier's technique was much more powerful. It was also true.
    The problem, however, is that the other person is familiar with Lanstier's technique. "Do you think I'm going to give up now!!"
    Guo-o-oh!
    A red aura rose above Bain's body.
    It was unreasonable to take out Joan Derk's bandit that had not yet been fully embodied.
    The surrounding shadows were stained with blood, and Bain's shadow control speed was nearly twice as fast as before. Dominance also rises and sleeps with Faker
    God's shadow was not taken away.
    Ttaejji!
    So low and low
    The battle that cannot read the flow started.
    In thousands of large and small shadows created by the complex terrain of the deep caves, the vanes and fakers appeared and then disappeared, and every time a spark burst.
    Kidnapped to Bain before it gets fertile
    The brainwashed and emotionally cast, the assassins of Eclipse began to distort their expressions.
    They were confused in the face of death after decades. There were two owners right now in front of their eyes, who had been brainwashed as the owner of Lanstier.
    Yes.
    The eclipse's assassins were unable to distinguish between vane and faker. Based on Lanstier's technique, they have recognized vane as their owner.
    The accident was confused.
    Because of that, Bain didn't get any help.
    ...Power!"
    Dozens of times?
    No, maybe hundreds of times already. Black blood pours from the mouths of Bain and Faker, who have crossed the shadows without rest for a few minutes.
    It was because each other was addicted to'Lantier's Poison', which has an irresistible curse.
    After hundreds of workshops, their bodies were filled with large and small wounds, and their skin was tanned. It is now a speed battle.
    You have to take down the enemy in front of you quickly to give it time to detox. "Shadow soldier." Left and right rock!!
    Faker hit the player first.
    Thousands of shadows were dominated at the same time, causing them to be founded soldiers. The soldiers served as a barrier to the Faker, while at the same time firing the spear at Bain.
    All.
    Bain has not yet reached.
    No, it was an unreachable state.
    This technique, which masters a large amount of shadows at a time and causes them to become soldiers, was a Kasim's own technique created by Kassim's reinterpretation of Lanstier's technique.
    But now Bain had a bandit.
    The bandit controls and controls the substance.
    Power.
    More than half of the thousands of painter soldiers caused by Faker quickly turned red.
    "Shadow soldier! Goul!"
    Originally it was the power of others.
    Bain, who has pulled up a bandit that hasn't fully embodied to the maximum, is injured and has eyes and ears. Then he poured black blood from his nose and mouth. Stumbled as if to fall right now. However, unlike his physical condition, the situation in the battlefield becomes advantageous to him.
    there was.
    The fire began as shadow soldiers attacked Faker's shadow soldiers.
    Explosively!
    Widely wide!!
    Shadow soldiers opened each other's windows. The black shadow soldiers who were first attacked by the red shadow soldiers from all over the formations quickly fell.
    Throok.
    Bain and Faker disappeared from the battlefield that was read dizzy.
    After crossing the shadow soldiers with a quiet step, the two new men who came back to face again meet in the air.
    "Oooh-oh-oh!!"
    Bain's spirit echoed. His technique of gathering the shadows around him at the tip of his fists and leaving them intact was at a point where even the previous Lancer could not reach.
    He already has a few bandits on his back.
    It was beyond the limits. Bain was confident that he felt the sensation of his arms stretching out neatly in a straight line.
    'I won!' The moment he defeats this guy, he goes beyond the squadron. A great feat will transcend me.
    Siik.
    Bain's vision of a faint smile.
    "avarice(#)."
    The shadow gathered in one point swallowed up.
    Kasim's ultimate creation was created by drawing on the techniques of shadow, daruka, and lanstier.
    Swallowing all the things around it was, in theory, the thrill of exerting the strongest physical force.
    Acquire!
    Padduk!!
    "Sure....? n aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"
    From head to toe. All of Bain's body is black
    Swallowed up Irresistible pressure crushed his body like a sheet of paper and greedyly ate it.
    "Kick! Kikakakaakology!!"
    Overkill! Overkill!!
    Terrible, bizarre noises and screaming Lees ring in the cave. The soldiers of red shadow who had gone to the battlefield stopped all at once and disappeared like a lie. "Heohe.... Heohe....."
    Faker's Tom compared to Kasim's Tom
    So the level is very low.
    It worked only on targets whose vitality had fallen below 15 percent.
    If Lanstier's Poison was not a dot skill that deals percentage damage, but a dot skill that does fixed damage, he would not have even had the chance to write a tom against Bain. But Luck Ecker eventually won.
    It was also there that initially believed in Lanstier's poison and scored a win in the fight against Bain.
    Eventually, after a thorough calculation,
    It means victory.
    [I am changing to the legendary elder, Lanstier.
    [Level is reset to 1. ]
    A reminder pops up that should have been acceptable if originally.
    The timing is bad.
    Hundreds of disabled Fakers around
    The elders were surrounded. The eclipses belonging to Eclipse. These are dolls raised by Bain for decades.
    They took a step towards the water with a sensuous glance and looked at Faker. I took two more steps closer to Faker and pulled the Thirsty Faran dagger.
    Then he put his back on his back and sprinkled it with blood to wet the Faker's shadow.
    "I swear allegiance to the new Lanstier
    To do. "***
    Faker, who recalled his previous encounter with Bain, suddenly woke up from thought.
    Before leaving for the East Continent, he once again took a look at the grid, sharing time with his family, instructed the elders in the dark. "Today, Eclipse is part of the Tempulgrim Rosewood.
    "insect."
    A group of cancer killers who have existed for millennia.
    The strongest organization in history has been completely absorbed by Tempulkuk. He abandoned the ominous name of Eclipse and was reborn as the brilliant name of Tempul Shadow.
    "Why... why... "Lauel cried sadly, but Faker didn't care. The name Tempap was now his pride and pride.

CatCat19, Stigmazin, Lmaster and 8 others like this.
  8. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah literally hell [Overgeared Shadows] but I like the word Overgeared very much.

So maybe this organisation will be something like this.
    [Overgeared Shadows]

[Leader: Faker (also the 34rd [Lantier])

Deputy Leader: [Shadow Master] Kasim

Previously its most of of the members were the part of a very old assassin organisation called the [Eclipse]. Eclipse' previous leader was Bain-who was the 33rd leader (Kasim and Doran's teacher was the 32nd [Lantier]) of the Eclipse and an incomplete [Lantier]. Bain was defeated and killed by Faker. After the defeat of Bain, Faker became the new leader and [Lantier] of the [Eclipse] organisation. It was later on dissolved to the [Overgeared Shadows] of the [Overgeared Kingdom] which was led by the Shadow Master Kasim, after the mixing of both organisations Faker became the leader of the newly created [Overgeared Shadows]. This organisation serves under [Overgeared King Grid] and [Lantier Faker] or the [Legendary Assassin] Faker.]

I am just thinking if Doran was still alive what would it look like? As Faker is going to East Continent Jishuka will also get some help from Faker. A good way to show both Jishuka and Faker but both of their classes' descriptions weren't shown nor the skills and stats related to them were shown which I really felt dissappointed about.

9. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa shows Doran face, and imagine Faker got 2 teacher. He must be so happy, and his quest as legendary assassin must be more fast to be finished. And OG shadows got many assassin players members lol

10. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine if all the legends (NPC n players) in Overgeared Kingdom get married (to NPCs) and have children with them..
    Then wont it be like monopolizing the descendant classes..

aqua55 likes this.
  11. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it isn't like that. The case of [Lord Steim] is very different from them or their children (if all the NPC and Player [Legends] marry), Grid is the 1st Legendary player of the [Satisfy] he also became the [First Father] in [Satisfy], as we all know the 1st named titles or something are very important and immensely affect the players, like the [First King] and first to get a self derived skill [Grid's Swordsmanship] which gave him [Skill Creation Right], so considering all this 1st notion drama that "Lord Steim's" existence was also affected by this and he became this much of a monster and till today it is not known that he will become [Grid's Descendant] or not because he seems to embody many other things that even Grid can't. Although this all might have been the effect of first [Half-NPC] and the son of a [Legend] and also due to Grid's status as the "First Father", something like "Grid you became the first player father of the Satisfy World now your son would become the 1st and strongest in Satisfy and fuck the whole Satisfy World".

There is also a main point as [Undefeated King] Madra's son Rajendra wasn't his descendant although he was his real son, so how can be expect their child to become their descendants? In this novel's context till now what I have understood about the [Descendant Classes] is that a particular Legend bestows those skills to you through some material like [Pagma's Rare Book] and [Undefeated King's Sheath] or through a Legend's knowledge or teachings like what is happening with Grid (who will most likely become [Braham's Descendant]) and Hurent- who is the "Successor of Legendary Farmer Piaro" and will most likely become [Piaro's Descendant]. The story with Lord Steim is totally different and he may even surpass Grid. There is possibility to make their children Legends or their descendants if the strictly teach them, it should also be understood that new Legends rise with their amazing feats, this notion is more true towards the NPCs than players but whatever because now feats are becoming very important to become a Legend, like the cases with Jishuka, Faker, Ruby and Hurent and many more but particularly these, Hurent may be excluded from it as his becoming a Legend depends on his training but that is also an amazing achievement to achieve the maximum control over the [Aura] to become a Legend. While we all know about Ruby she has to annihilate the Great Demons' souls to raise her [Saintess] class' rating.

Kisaki34 and Tzedakah like this.
  12. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think the children wont necessarily inherit their parents skills/techniques. I believe Lord was an exception. Not only was he the first Player born npc, but the system created him based on both Grid's and Irene's desires. At that time, Grid was very self-conscious and wanted his child to be everything he wasn't. I believe that grid's desires played more of a role then his legendary status in regards to Lord's incredible talent (my personal opinion). That being said, I still think any OG child will be overpowered & could reach a legendary status. The Overgeared kingdom is the perfect environment to raise and nurture a child. You want to be a mage? Braham. You want to learn the sword (& how to plow the fields lol)? Piaro.

Has Lord learned magic yet? I remember seeing Braham tell Grid to hold off on teaching it but that was before Braham was resurrected. I assumed he said that in order to teach Lord himself. It is said that Lord has seven teachers: Karim-Assassination, Grid-blacksmithing, Damian-divine magic, Sticks-knowledge, Piaro-farming, and Krugal-sword. The seventh one has yet to be mentioned. Who would the seventh be if not Braham?

This is off-topic but I've been thinking about this for a while. Why doesn't Grid improve his God hands? He could use the magic battle gear production skill &/or have Ruby apply magic to it. Moreover, why doesn't he put rings on them? I'm sure he could boost his fighting capabilities if he did.

LordDanny likes this.
  13. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think that any children of Overgeared Kingdom's Legends would be ground shattering, moreover they all have the [Myth Upsurper] title-although except Braham and Grid, all of them don't have the possibility to become a Myth yet but they may become latter, so this will also be in the work when the children are borne.

But I regret that Hurent and Ruby weren't there when they all got the title, also Grid gets compensated and doesn't have any inferiority to Braham in title because he has both titles [Glimpsed the Myths] and [Myth Upsurper] (Sanju Version).

I think author changed the information of this title as he wanted to give [10 Meritorious Retainers] a lower version of Braham's title which doesn't provide the qualification to raise your class rating to the Myth. When you think this point you get a sudden revelation that WTF is going on? So let me tell you WTF is really going on here, if [10 Meritorious Retainers] had gotten the same title as Braham then they would have gotten the qualification to raise their class rating to the Myth and also the [Deity]. Think about it except Euphemina all the [10 Meritorious Retainers] had the Normal-rated class (it is different as Faker and Jishuka became Legends latter), so when someone like them gets these effect their class would automatically will become growth type classes which can atleast grow to the Myth rating which seems like a fraudulent thing and may have created many problems to the story line, but if someone is a Legend then that story path can be written somehow easily than the previous scenario. Isn't it so? And how can we even forget the "special stat" [Deity]? If any of them somehow had gotten [Divinity] then I think they would have been on par or greater level than Hurent and Haster respectively. Wouldn't there have been many problems in that scenario maybe that was the reason that author prevented that to make out of himself. I think that is a good choice. But what I really regret is about "Jude"-was he able to overcome his limits and became a [Named NPC] or a [Transcendent], I think some sort of hint should have been provided and that is also the same for [Sword Demon Iyarugt] his state is also somewhat similar to Jude. Sorry I got off the topic middle road but it was such a fascinating topic that I couldn't help it.

About Lord Steim and Braham, I also think he will be his last mentor. Braham might have stopped Grid because before the age of 15yo Lord might not be able to learn his [Braham's Enhanced Magic] but after 15 he may learn very effectively maybe slightly or even at the level of "Mumud", he maybe once was compared to Mumud or Muller so how can he even not think of making Lord his disciple. But he also may have stopped Grid before because he thought of Lord's potential and didn't want any fucking lower magician to even touch Lord, so he prevented Grid and any other magician to teach Lord till his potential blooms completely.

About [God hands] we know the can equip weapons and use them so they may be able to use hand accessories also but the problem is would they apply to Grid also, I think no their effect will only apply to [God Hand] like maybe their [Advanced Sword Mastery] which doesn't apply to Grid, I think they are most of the times considered an another entity. About enchanting them, it is really a hard process to do by Braham's method, it is something like this that he now only has one [God Hand] (Legendary-Growth) and [Braham's Enchantment] can't be attached to it as it has been completed. There is also a problem while creating a [God Hand] that his [Advanced Ego Crafting] is a passive skill and it is unknown while making an item whether the skill will activate or not. As [Braham's Enchantment] takes a lot of time in the process of creating so if the [God Hand] created doesn't have the ego what will happen? Wouldn't it consume Grid's hard worked time on that process and on that item as well. That's probably the reason why he didn't do it. Ruby's capabilities are only the [Divine Magic] so it will only help you fight the evil beings. Then who are the evil beings? Aren't they Vampires and Evil Eyes? But Evil Eyes and Vampires are the part of Overgeared Kingdom under reign of Grid, so will he use it on [Great Demons]? That is also not an option as Great Demons don't drop out of the sky, so there is also very limited use of the enchanting done by Ruby.

Tzedakah, Stigmazin and aqua55 like this.
  14. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next legend must be Hurent. I really want to know what the aura will become.
    If power of aura = 25000. Some items and tittles(knight of D/A +40/50%) give ~+200%. Then he will be have damage = 75000 from any attack. So 2 attacks and KO any player.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    LordDanny likes this.
  15. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord have half of grid legendary perks 50% immunity and 2.5 sec immortality, also he came from Irene wish for her child to be like grid more than grid wish for Lord to be better than himself, he only wanted the child to don't have his troubles or an hard life.

Btw ironically Lord potential was originally an Genius of he country being the son of an legend and an noble,. But kassin kicked him teaching him legendary technique(remember kassin is only half lantier but he knows the whole lantier), and that together with watching the piaro, grid and kraugel duels sparked the hidden potential in him to make him the Continent genius he is right now.

So to end it up most overgeared child's would be at lowest city Prodigy and at most country Genius but Lord case was too peculiar of an abnormally begining with Kassin and the toddler training that not even grid knew about

I am 100% sure that kassin is the original spark that made Lord what he is and any other overgeared child would need an similar spark to have an chance of getting an earlier tapping into their true potential

Stigmazin likes this.
  16. Stixx

Stixx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am expecting Euphemina to be the first one to be legend. While Agnus is not yet that overpowered this is the time for her to take the opportunity to get mumud

17. Sturdza

Reading List:
    Link
    <New legend appeared! Is Gungseong's identity still Jishka?>
    <Tem red soup, you will have a total of six legends...>
    <The appearance of Lanstier... It is difficult to infer his identity. >
    ``Legendary archers have a nearly 100% chance of Jishik Kyle. How many people in the world can deny that she is entitled to a legend? On the other hand, I don't know Lanstier.
    ``Of course, it's Faker. Who won't be eligible for Lanstier until it's not the strongest assassin who earned the nickname Salsin as a normal class?
    「Rantier is not a name for a certain place, but a name for the head of Eclipse. Eclipse
    It is reasonable to assume that a native player or an NPC has risen to Lance...
    “I think so. It is safe to say that it is unlikely that the Faker active in Tempu Kuk is Lanstier.
    "Why are they doing that all the time?"
    Haenam branch of predation unsatisfactory. There are 3 jokbals on the leaves, so the eyes of the pole swords that are not filled in the mouth tingle.
    Fattened. It was anger at the ignorant attitude of the panelists, who insisted that the proud Koreans' bloodlines were not always in the courtyard of the former legend.
    The predatory unhappy feet filled with soju in his empty cup laughed bitterly. "You don't want to believe that the two legends that emerged at about the same time are all part of TEMPAP." Of the more than 2 billion players, fewer than 10 have become legends.
    However, most of them belonged to Tempabuk.
    "Rather, it worked out well. At the moment when it turns out that Lanstier's identity is Faker, the deprivation of people will be greater, and they will have a bitter hostility to Temputuk.
    "It's a state that I have achieved by trying myself, so why do others feel deprived and have enemy conversion?" "There are people who can't achieve it by their own efforts. The gifted talent is also lucky. They are not strange even if they feel deprived."
    They say that predation is unsatisfactory. One of those ordinary people was a predator. The predatory unsatisfactory feet had recently been limited.
    The limitations of the unique class <Dungeon Maker> appeared in the upper hunting grounds.
    The higher the hunting ground, the more difficult it was to find the space itself to create a dungeon because the terrain was more difficult, and even if the space to find the space was too fast, there was no time to build a dungeon, so the'strong in the dungeon' predation was unsatisfactory.
    The foot's potency was not easily exerted.
    A pole sword is a nostril to a sighing predator
    "I'm not a genius in normal class, but I'm good at hunting?"
    "Yeah, you're tempered.... Your predatory feet, who reacted reflexively, were shut up. So I was tempted to say the word tempa to the sword that emphasized the effort and denied his efforts. Fortunately, the sword is unpleasant at all.
    Did.
    I laughed hard. "Yeah, it's Tempat. Tempat exists for people like us who are denied their efforts because of the absurdity of talent and luck.
    "Now make a decision. Don't be in an ambiguous position, join the Tempuldan 1st Army. Get a quick temptation from Godlead and have fun with me."
    In fact, the sword also feels something
    Did.
    I felt that a ferocious wind wave would soon come to Tempo soup, which had two legends at once. So, he was preparing a book in his own way.
    "Now people aren't jealous or jealous of the grid. Because it's overwhelmingly strong, they can't even be jealous. I think the tempest nation should be made like a grid too. Only then can Tempu-guk be safe."

match!
    Dozens of young men came into the restaurant when the sword was hit.
    They were all gamers belonging to the Korea Patriotic Association.
    This is the card of the trump that the sword has prepared for the Tempatuk.
    "Poshik. Let's join us, too. Let's make Tempab soup stronger with us. ***
    Agnus, who lost Luna, was still within three days.
    He seemed to have revived the Legion of the Dead and never visited the cemetery.
    [I died.]
    Asa (##).
    Very few players experience the death and experience
    All.
    After being forced to log out in the aftermath, he realized only after accessing Satisfy again.
    "...I'm crazy."
    Luna was just a fake. She was not resurrected.
    At first, this world is not real...
    Naturally, why have you forgotten what you knew for a long time. "Hey, are you okay?" "Why are you still here?"
    Agnus stared coldly at Senator Hera, approaching and asking.
    Her anxious expression Agnus did not understand.
    "Did you feel pity because I was so sick?"
    Hera fired at Agnus, asking for a reminder of Eufemina. "Why do I sympathize with you? I'm a hostage? If you run away, you're going to chase and kill him to the end of hell? I'm just scared and I can't get away."
    "Turn off. Because you don't need it anymore. An ammunition for ironing konryunsam. Agnus took Hera as a hostage because he needed the new drug to revive the dead. But it is no longer necessary.
    Luna, whom Agnus wanted to revive, did not exist in this world.
    "Okay, okay. Okay, then I'm leaving cold."
    Last month.
    Hera watched Agnus by her side
    Honestly felt compassion for him. It doesn't mean that he had any sympathy, but he was simply pitiful as he grabbed the invoice and whispered his love sorrowfully. I thought that if he looked after him, it would help him recover his mind.
    But it was a pointless worry. He was a different world character who had nothing to do with me in the first place.
    What do you care about me whether you're going crazy or not?
    "I'll just say one word. Stop apologizing to others."
    ore!
    When Hera, who was carrying her luggage, left the house without regret, silence came to a shabby ruin.
    It was a familiar silence for Agnus. "Status window."
    How many hours have passed. Agnus, who sat blankly and stood still, checked his condition.
    Turned away for a long time since making Luna
    I faced the system I had been working on and realized that it was a virtual world.
    Level 353.
    There were 4 levels apart from the last memory. "Kick, you've been smacking quite a bit." Looking out the window, the dong bursts out. Agnus went out on the streets and witnessed all kinds of humans.
    Many seemed happy. He was too common to be happy forever.
    "Extreme...hahahahaha!!" Agnus realized what he had to do.
    He gathered up with evil (only) and recalled the encounter with Baal, who could face each other.
    There were no people around. Even if there were humans, I wouldn't mind. "Summon the dead." First, raise the level.
    And it doesn't compare to Luna
    By creating the strongest messenger (TE dance), you will rise to legend and spread misfortune to the world.
    Agnus' gold bank sweeping away the scattered rust and stared coolly down the hill.

'I should go quickly.' Jishukawa Faker. A whopping two members of the team moved to the legendary class.
    Thanks to this, the power of Tempulkuk has risen sharply, but the grid is ahead of joy.
    This is because they have experienced Satisfy's fucking system that forces players with the logic that force comes at a price.
    The stronger Temputuk is likely to be the target of a stronger enemy. Episode probability is enough. The secret weapon that Eclipse had hidden could come to Faker to get revenge, or a certain godless follower who dreamed of becoming a fighter could raid Jishuka.
    There is also. The greedy was impressed, as the country was about to leave its seat in this situation that might be overwhelmed by the war. However, the grid is the only one who can wear a white neck. In order to save the firewood, he had no choice but to move directly. 'Are there any legendary woodcutters?' More talent is needed in more fields.
    The greater the power and the more work to be done, the greater the regret for talent.
    'In the future, I should think positively about relationships with new people as well.' Currently, there are more than 3,000 members of Tempabdan.
    More than 90 percent of them were brought by Rauel, and the remaining 10 percent were former Cheddar members and former Giant guild members. It is safe to assume that the grid has brought very little.
    Instead, the grid helped increase the number of people, including named NPCs and blacksmiths, but the roles of the guild circle and the people are quite different.
    All. The roles of NPCs and players were also clearly divided. "Then I will go."
    The greeted grinner who put her lips on Irene's cheeks smiled.
    It was a bright face that didn't express any impatience. I couldn't get a glimpse of anxiety and worry. Thanks to this, Irene's mind to send off the grid was also easier.
    "Carefully and well."
    "I'm only going to firewood, but I'm going to be careful."
    Once again, the grid that reassured Irene looked back at the stick-say.
    Sticksay, who came running after receiving a call during class, lamented.
    "These students at the Academy these days are watching me. If the author of the dean is unreasonable, he will be empty during the class, so it will not look fine." "Well, why don't you raise your disciples in earnest? Give me a new move, but give me a great wizard to take over your role. Then I won't bother you.
    How
    "Hmm, disciple...." Hundreds of students at Tempat Academy were already taking classes at Sticksay. Lord also had a separate intervention lesson.
    However, all of them had an ambiguous corner to grow up.
    Sticksay was teaching them only knowledge and spirit.
    Sticksay is a magical symbol of self, but the high-elf vision is still
    I did not intend to teach anyone. For him, life was close to infinity, so he didn't feel the need to remain through others.
    But at this moment, my mind changed.
    It was because the fatigue of the grid was considerable as I digested the sudden call of the grid every day as if waiting for 5 minutes. "I see. I really need to raise one disciple properly."
    A stick-saying decision. His intention was very impure
    But it was not to blame.
    The person chosen as his disciple was the greatest luck and blessing in the world. However, although it was given the obligation to be a grid shuttle, it is true.
    "Well thought." Sticksay's decision made the grid happy. You are a disciple of the wise man It will be a great power. Mass Teleport willingly
    Someone called the grid to rise above the magic circle.
    "Majesty!"
    "Huh?"
    It was Piaro.
    Grid, who found him running hurriedly, stopped Sticksay's magic. "What's up?" "I will also accompany you."
    "uh?"
    Going to Piaro on the East Coast?
    I usually noticed that I wasn't interested.
    Piaro explained to the grid, who responded unexpectedly. "I need to see exactly the environment in which golden walnuts grow."
    "Ah....!"
    <Golden Walnut> It is also called a blessing from nature.
    It is a snack and a leap of snack enjoyed by nobles and royals from all countries of the East.
    All.
    It seems that somewhere in the eastern continent there is a spiritual object that uses this walnut as a staple food.
    When taken, all stats increase by 10% for 1 hour.
    Also, with a very low probability, one stat is permanently increased by 5. The better the walnut shell, the higher the chance of the ability to rise. Weight: 0.1
    Golden walnut grid
    This is the Flask you took when you found the look.
    I had been encouraging Piaro to grow it.
    However, even after several years, the plantation failed and the head became rotten, and now it seemed to be more aggressive. "Thanks to the help of the Majesty of the Majesty, the method of pity has helped us to grow up and to be able to reap rice fields. Now it would not be impossible to reproduce the environment of the continent on the West."
    "Okay, let's go together."
    It's a pleasure to hear. Golden walnuts are basically buff food, but when the dexterity of the grid is combined, there is a high probability of becoming a elixir.
    If golden walnuts are to be cultivated in the country, it will be the first country to produce elixir in history.

18. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the next legends will be Euphemina or Eat Scipy Jokbal.

LordDanny likes this.
  19. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm betting on Peak Sword becoming a legendary miner

Stixx and LordDanny like this.
  20. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    It was really a great chapter as it encompassed many things and showed them very nicely.

1st - The talk about the new [Legends] appearing and the talk about Overgeared Kingdom and its Legends. Sometimes it feels very funny because many times these T.V. news experts predict something and it goes wrong either due to Grid or Overgeared Kingdom.

2nd - The conversation between Peak Sword and Eat Spicy Jokbal was good as like Peak Sword normally does, persuade people and make them Overgeared Kingdom's part.

3rd - The most fantastic thing in this chapter was Agnus' character development and maybe a hint that [Mumud's Descendant] is really coming soon in the future, those unknown feelings of Agnus towards Hera due to remembering the girl named Euphemina was great.

4th - The conversation between Grid and Great Sage Sticks was funny. Grid's re-visit to East Continent to support Jishuka and Faker is also very good thing, and the most important thing is collecting the [White Phosphorus Wood]. To collect that wood he is planning to make someone a [Legendary Woodcutter] it really sounds funny but he can may be do that as he has [Daoist Axe] which can even cut those trees so maybe he may find a high level [Named NPC] [Woodcutter] or a player to train him through his Overgeared items so he/she may attain the status of a [Legend].

By the 4th point I think there are two individuals who have potential to become Legends. Those are Peak Sword and Minor.

(1) Peak Sword's mining skills are great and even has a Legendary-rated [Fantastic Pickaxe]. He also mined the [Stone Fossil with the Breath of Fire Dragon Trauka] even with his life, that was really a great achievement for him as no player or NPC had mined a such a thing, and it was an achievement that even Grid couldn't in that period of time. He may have gotten some benefits from mining that fossil but maybe it wasn't shown for now. So I think he may become a [Legendary Miner].

(2) Minor, maybe some of use have forgotten about him. He is a Semi-named NPC like Jude as he can overcome his limits by getting Grid's affection and respect. He was a miner whom Grid found by [Talent Search], he may also be promoted to a [Named NPC]. But is mining talent is less than that of his [Mineral Detection] abilities, now he is working as the [Department Head of Minerals Detection Organisation] in Overgeared Kingdom as a [Minerals Detector]. If he becomes a Named NPC then there may be an impossible chance that he may become the [Legendary Miner] but there is a very minute chance that he may also become the [Legendary Minerals Detector] which sounds like a lower job than the [Legendary Scientist] but nonetheless the status of being a Legend will be same.

And last funny thing is that most of us want Jude to become the the 1st dumbest Transcendent being and he may also become one as he has [Willpower], [Formless Will] and even the [Myth Upsurper] (Sanju Version) title so according to me may be really close to becoming an Named NPC and then becoming a Transcendent being. I am completely sure that he hasn't become an Named NPC as he usually gets the notification about his Knights. So if he has an urge to protect Grid and becomes a Legend what would be his job, my given name to that is the [ Legendary Fool Protector] I know it's a bit (or more) lame to say him this but what are your opinions on this topic sounds funny doesn't it?