Spoiler (BL) young man, you are too young, too simple

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, May 2, 2019.

1. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just found this today!!!

Any good samaritan out there willing to be sacrificed to the mtl god for spoilers?!!!
    ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

NU link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/young-man-you-are-too-young-too-simple/

Young man, your chastity was lost.”
    “Σ ( ° △ °|||)!!”
    Give up your virginity to save the world! Our motto is–” “I didn’t think it would be bent, la la la la la!”
    Marching under the flag of HE, continue fighting in this 1V1 battle for a century.
    Although the data is incomplete, the story is guaranteed to have: the end of the world , false FZ , scapegoat substitute, rebirth, NPC, alpha/beta/omega verse, childhood friends, cultivation, getting back together, animal transformation, and martial arts, in no particular order.

This novel is also known as 《Virtuous integrity, virtuous integrity, where are you going~
    This system will go with you to lose your virginity
    The story of a certain young man’s extreme suffering.》

This novel can also be named 《The danger of eating grapes without spitting out the skin: if you eat it with the skin on, you will transmigrate.》

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    Xi-hime, Dragon_Reader, Ease and 7 others like this.
  2. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC transmigrated into the body of a golden retriever, so cute :blobxd:

On the way to B city, MC and ML met another group of people. One of the guys wanted to eat MC, ML threatened him with a gun. There was a pregnant woman with them, and she was already infected. MC rushed at her and barked(?) to warn the others. Even the baby was infected and burst out from the stomach (ewww). The two zombies were dispatched but ML now has a hole in his stomach. Everyone has left and ML tells MC to leave as well. MC refuses, flopping onto his stomach on top of ML.

ML laughs and thinks to himself, not leaving? Then accompany me, stay by my side forever. Afterwards, when our flesh and blood intermingles, you will always belong to me.

(ML, your yandere is showing :blobowoevil:)

MC is absorbing zombie nucleus’, I think he should be able to transform his body later on. ML recovers from his wound and gains lightning abilities and a space which can be used to store items and also used to grow vegetables and produce spring water

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    Xi-hime, Dragon_Reader, Ease and 17 others like this.
  3. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please

Heungbo and mmem like this.
  4. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhen_Qing likes this.
  5. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel makes me slightly uncomfortable.. since I'm use to the strong ML, and ML who only have eyes for the MC...
    • 1st arc: apocalypse, human ML x dog MC (gets a human form later)
    • 2nd arc: modern, father x adopted son [I feel uncomfy here since ML has a 419]
    • 3rd arc: modern, teacher x painter [the ML is in a relationship here, MC is the ML's gong's white moonlight] [Cried buckets in this arc]
    • 4th arc: ancient, prince x official's son
    • 5th arc: modern, brother x step brother [ML's twin brother has feelings for him, ML might have as well..]
    Meow meow meow!!! If I knew this ahead of time I would have quit... But I just want to finish reading this novel now... but I think I'll stop after reaching the latest translated part...
    I continued since I want to know the ending :blob_pout:
    • 6th arc: ancient, vacation arc, merchant x prostitute(?)
    • 7th arc: ancient: orc x orc (one of the most peaceful arc?)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Xi-hime, Dragon_Reader, Ease and 4 others like this.
  6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Orc is likely beastman. So, ancient beastman world like Stone Age Husband Raising Journal perhaps?
    p.s: What is 419, that you mentioned in arc 2?

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997 @aphrosdiax
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21 @cahmil @crystalirishzz
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111 @hiharu @Ha-Ha @HIMETAN
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee @Karma_Aladdin
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99 @laptop1130
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince @whitequeen
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv @Xinyi2004
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya @ZeeRose
    @324722 @2Bon2B

maya_sov, Neelambori, Selax and 2 others like this.
  7. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait wait.. What do u mean by u use to the strong ML, and ML who only have eyes for the MC? In this story ML had another lover or something like that?
    ML is gong or shou?
    And what do u mean in 3rd arc? About MC is the ML's gong's white moonlight?
    Sorry I'm not good in English so I don't understand much

8. Darkness7913

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup it’s a beastman arc.. with all the tribes and stuff...
    419 mean one night stand
    ML in one arc already has a lover, but more like scum lover... in arc 3 ML’s character is a shou who has a relationship with a guy who has Mc as his white moonlight...

In another note, it doesn’t feel like all ML is the same person... since he doesn’t have that instant love feeling and MC needs to grind it up... Like really work hard, it doesn’t have that feeling of (I feel like he’s unique or stuff).. I’ll even believe if someone tells me that all arcs have different Ml..

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    Xi-hime, HIMETAN and Kleep like this.
  9. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thanks for the explanation:blobmelt:

10. totoroteddy

totoroteddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this one still ongoing or completed

11. Darkness7913

Reading List:
    Link
    Completed... as stated in the novelupdate status... only the translation is ongoing..

totoroteddy likes this.
  12. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    For a few months I wait for each arc summaries coz I still don't know want to mtl or not

Xi-hime likes this.
  13. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I might continue to read this in raw sometime.... The translator seems to be MTL-ing or doesn’t know a lot of chinese because I can see some quite obvious mistakes. For example, the recent arc title, 兄弟口口真的大丈夫 somehow got translated as ‘Every brother is extremely manly’ which is completely wrong imho. It’s more like ‘Brothers *beep-ing*, is it really daijoubu (okay)?’

口口 is just a way to indicate censored words, in this context where MC and ML are stepbrothers, it’s referring to their relationship. 大丈夫 here is meant to be read in japanese, i.e ‘daijoubu’, meaning ‘okay’

14. Soda_Pop

Soda_Pop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On what chapter does arc 3 start?