Spoiler My sister told me to give up my fiance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't really watched GoT in full series. Only the clips. So just basing on the clips, welp, I don't know how to classify her...

Anywho, do you know if there is a spoiler for La Dolce Vita di Adelaide? I'm trying to search for one but I couldn't find one. And I'm not that confident in making a thread of it coz I have this feeling that there is a thread on that already.

2. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might make a post on it next month if no one spoils it by then....:sweating_profusely:
    I read about half of it and recall a lot of crazy girls in it.
    The Mc is the cheerful type I usually hate but with a twist she smart ! I recall she was the one scheming and Ml (duke) just follow her lead
    The villianese is a actress who was ruined by scandals so she try to drown herself but somehow end up in that country
    People worship her as a saint but she was such a gold digger the prince is trying to find a way to expose her as a regular person
    Mc is a reincarnatior who wants to be a designer .but met the duke who hires her to be his fake fiancee so he could kick out the fake saint who was leeching off him.

3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe I'll wait for that! I like Adelaide so far. Though she's kinda irresponsible at first.

4. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story seems interesting... what novel is this???

5. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    La Dolce Vita di Adelaide

adz143 likes this.
  6. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So are we ever going to come back to the topic of the spoilers for my sister tolfd me to give ip my fiancé? Going of topic cause of some references is fine but it is getting pretty annoying whenever i get an alert from the forum and realize that there is nothing about the main topic but some other random ones

7. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give spoiler on what happened to the prince (mc first fiancee)? did he have any regret that he changed his fiancee? what happened to royalty of country A? Were they killed/imprisoned/banished?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    Jukki likes this.
  8. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Greed conquered it , entire idiotic pos family is in jail

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  9. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Greed was going to kill the sister but MC spared her so she could reside in the dungeon for the rest of her existence I assume? Odd she showed mercy to her sister but Greed had to stop her from cutting her father down (unless I misunderstand it).

But questions: is the Queen of BOTH countries now ? Also what happened to..well..the entire royal line. I assume Chris still holds his position as hed be loyal to our MC but I could see greed flying back and forth destroying rebelling armies for a few years.
    Do our ML and MC ever just settle down and enjoy each other - while having Jill enjoy watching them lol. Kinda curious how their love ends up.

Oh and does anyone know the chapter # when she finally tells her father off?

Thanks ^-^

Edit: any updates novel wise or what not?

@Irie

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    lazynoodles and rock.doll like this.
  10. feliciabeel

feliciabeel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo does MC and ML have kids? I'm kinda curious since she's a human and he's a dragon...

11. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    do they have sweet scenes? kinda curious abt their lovelife

12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Gonna ask for endgame spoilers for this too. Since the last spoilers here seems to be about
    1st Prince becoming an official ally in the end
    A failed rebellion from every known antagonist from MCs old kingdom
    POS's failed attempte of seducing Greed and MC oddly sparing her (she was ready to kill her father though. But I guess Greed sparing her from dirtying her hands made her go back to a much calmer place in her mind)
    Jill getting poisoned

Is the novel already done or is still ongoing? Honestly, I'm just curious with kids ending at this point. Jill needs more material to watch after all

13. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm sorry @sirwence somehow I didn't see any notification about you tagging me, well I just went to look at the raws and it seems that the author has deleted the webnovel. Probably because it's being sold as a LN, looks like there's 2 volumes out. I don't have anymore spoilers since I haven't read further than what I already wrote in this thread before the author deleted it, sorry guys >.>

Also, it would seem that the novel is still ongoing, if whoever edited the COO status on the novel's page on NU is correct.

Here's the somewhat edited mtled synopsis for LN vol 2 if anyone is desperate

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m going presume the Prince doesn’t join the rebellion?

15. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    *shrugs* I got no clue, I don't even know if the LN is the same as the WN (though chances are it is since that's usually why authors delete their WNs) so I'm just gonna hope someone else can give spoilers

16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. Compared to early spoilers where the first prince will eventually become an ally, the ln synopsis has a mention of a traitor. I honestly consider the traitor to be the second prince (since I remember the manga specifically mention his manipulative nature, plus he's someone Eliana wasn't fully acquainted yet). Heck, I don't think it was even answered here on who poisoned Jill in the early spoilers. Other candidates I have in mind in who the traitor is would probably the first prince or his secretary/aide, but leaning on the former. Eliana just doesn't have the drive to probably rule over another kingdom, especially if its the one who essentially abandoned her pr caused her this much trauma

17. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You really have to be impressed wit the stupidity of CountryA at this point.
    1. The dragon conquers country B on a whim as a gift for his wife

2. Instead of acting with any degree of circumspection, they attack the new ruler of their neighboring country who is also the fiancee of the prince.

3. While she is trying to initiate diplomatic relations they humiliate, insult and attack her again

4. Now after her husband has taken out the royal family and killed or imprisoned most of the nobles faster than the U.S. blowing through a third world tyranny, there's still idiots playing rebel and traitor. Smack my head

that said Eliana has grown quite a bit. She would have never confronted let alone beat the crap out of her father before. Also imprisoning her sister would have been off the table as well.

She may not be ready to run both countries just now but she is well on the way to being there. Her doing a not great job will likely be a thousand times better than the idiot king, the prince who got engaged without even meeting his bride or finding out why, the court mage who was willing to startna war for no reason, the Duke who was willing to put an incompetent on the throne, etc etc

Hypothon likes this.
  18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    He did meet her before. Her Prince fiancee and was like - ok I can make use of her. Then when the parents arbitrarily changed the relationship to the younger sister he was like - "they must be similar. whatever." Then he meets the younger sister and was like - "oh. i made a HUGE MISTAKE." When he finds out that the younger sister is a spoilt moron he tries to get her back, but too late. He found out that she became "the dragon's bride." Then he was like - "eh? she's dead? what to do??"

Irie, rock.doll and kawaii12345 like this.
  19. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My fault, I meant the younger sister when I said never met his future bride.

20. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In fairness what the "family" was doing is so stupid and from left field that it gives him a sad excuse. No sane noble who knows how a high ranking individual is expected to act (which the do and the MC is proof that they do) and has half a functioning brain would look at a daughter in a position that brings honor and prestige to their house, which required many criteria to accomplish, and say "lets replace her with the spoiled brat who only meets the bloodline criteria, will destroy the value of that position, and bring massive shame to the house". The were the parents of the next queen and knowingly committed political suicide in throwing that away to satisfy their brat. hat the MC would have had all the lessons and proper upbringing and her sis did not get any of it is so dumb that the prince can be excused for not thinking about it.

Though I think he had met her, just not interacted with her heavily enough.