Spoiler Abused Female Lead And Beautiful Villainess HE (Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yandere Devil, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    虐文女主和漂亮女配[快穿]
    RAW
    : http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4003142
    https://m.shubaow.net/85/85512/
    Author's other work: Villainess, I'll Pamper You My favorite novel.
    I read it from raw, it was so funny and interesting. One of the best yuri quick transmigration stories so far, definitely a good read. All arcs are so sweet, funny and happy ending, I liked each and every one of the arcs so far. Little spoiler, MC transmigrated pitiful heroine that was abused by scum ML. Her mission was make abuse and dog blood plot into sweet and pet HE with Scum ML. She choose to have sweet life with villainess. FL is villainess. Mc chasing her wife. MC was very strong and awesome. I love MC, she was shameless and funny, make green tea bitch and scum ML speechless, anguish and angry, it was funny when she annoyed and beaten scum ML and reveal green tea bitch true face. Face slapping and karma is so satisfying and funny. FL is kind and pampered her. MC also pampered and protect to her. Arc 2, 3, 4 and 5 is so hilarious.
    Definitely recommended this novel

It would great if someone spoiler arcs, I am very bad at spoiling arcs.
    Summary:
    Leader of the time and space department: Shen Wan, your task is to influence every novel world to pervert the extreme male character, rewrite the original abuse of the plot into a sweet pet, and calm the reader's resentment.
    Shen Wan: No problem.

Penetrating into the perverted president text, Shen Wan: He wants to dig my waist to Bai Yueguang, sorry, this will not sweeten.
    Leadership: You can't make money without turning back into a sweet man.
    Beautiful female gift: This kind of person should go to prison.
    Shen Wan was later taken home by a beautiful female mate, the reader said, so sweet.

Put into Wang Yewen, Shen Wan: He wants to put my blood to detoxify the cinnabar mole, it really cannot be sweet.
    Leader: You do it.
    Beautiful princess female match: When I became the emperor, I put the elder brother on the fief.
    Shen Wan later became the queen, readers commented, it was really sweet.

Penetrating into Xianxiawen, Shen Wan: He wants to take my spirit root and poke my heart, it can't be sweet.
    Leader: Please ask Miss Moxiu next door.
    Beautiful Sister Nun: The deity cut his head with a sword.
    The nuns of the nuns were later separated and rebuilt as revamped immortals. The reader shouted, sweet.

2. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I’ll spoil it slowly as I continue mtl

The main purpose of Mc’s system is to have the host change the angst storyline into a sweet story for the readers. Whenever a host doesn’t follow the rules, the siren alarms will go off. But for some reason, Mc always manages to get a sweet story with FL? System is requesting help.

It’s so hard to summarize the first world because the true meaning behind Mc’s contrast those on the surface.

The 1st world: It starts off with Mc in hospital. The scum man takes advantage of original Mc’s love and wants Mc to donate her kidney to her half-sister, who is the person he loves. To prevent this, Mc tells scum man she was born with one kidney. Mc really doesn’t be with scum man but she pretends she likes him. Then she accidentally meets FL, who tells her that scum doesn’t like her and break up right away. As the half-sister’s “illness” is getting worse, scum man is desperate for a kidney donor. He approached Mc and took her to dinner, she mixed sleep medicine into her drink and she fell asleep. She “woke up”, trapped in the hospital bed. Scum man decided to donate Mc’s kidney even when he knows she only has one. Mc is so good at playing the green tea, like for example, she “accidentally” slip to FL that scum man wants her to donate her kidney to her half-sister (which angered FL ofc). FL comes in and takes Mc away. At this one, Mc is still acting.

Mc is like: FL, what are you doing?
    FL: taking you away
    Mc: you can’t! If you take me away, the person who is forcing me to donate my only kidney will be sad!
    FL: do you love scum man whose about to be your death that much?
    Mc: ofc! (Bullshit)
    FL: Scum man committed a crime, if you don’t want him to go to jail, come with me
    Mc: oh FL, please take me away then! I can’t bare scum man going to prison!
    Meanwhile in her head: FL, you must work hard to find evidence and fight to have scum man sent to prison.
    Mc: *turns to scum man* Scum man! I’m doing this for you! I’ll go with FL so she doesn’t report you.

After this, FL threatens scum man, telling him to stay away from Mc. While she spoils Mc with food and gives her whatever she wants. FL found out Mc has cancer and might die in 3 months. FL takes Mc to see scum man, they break up, and Mc runs in FL arms for comfort. FL realize Mc was unusually happy after the break up and guess Mc doesn’t like scum despite her saying so.

One final drama scene before Mc and FL gets married. Mc began bringing lunch to FL’s office, which surprised all her employees. During this time, scum man finds Mc and ask her to steal the company’s secret. Mc says yes but she obviously does do it, but when some company secrets escaped, she was framed by the secretary. FL did give her a usb but it was a fake one. Then Mc turn the tables and reviewed evidence that the secretary exposed the secrets to scum man, which was recorded by Mc’s system. To this point

I really like Mc and FL’s relationship between Mc’s words and actions contrast each other and yet, FL still understands. Mc acts like FL forced her into a relationship to throw off, but both Mc and FL knows otherwise. FL is very amused everytime Mc acts like she likes scum man and doesn’t understand what is going through Mc’s mind.

Another funny thing, Mc’s system began to suspect something is wrong. Despite Mc telling it that everything is planned for the het sweet Ending, it thinks there are too little scenes between the Mc and scum man.
    [188: "So far, are there too few scenes of the male lead? I haven’t see you and the male lead sweet even once during the development. Instead... There are many scenes with this female partner every day, You tell me secretly, this time you want to make something famous."] but since there are no siren alarm, it can’t do anything but watch Mc and FL be sweet together.

Well, there’s more. But this is all I’m gonna write.

P.s. Mc never said “I love you” once to the FL in this world but Fl still understand. They stayed together until old age of 50 when FL died. Mc chooses not to delete her memories but rather to save them deep in her memories.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    JoshyM62, BooBoo, kawaii12345 and 6 others like this.
  3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for arcs 1:), can you please spoiler arc 2 too like this. I want long spoiler :aww::aww:

AsianessPride and Yandere Devil like this.
  4. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for summary/spoiling. Arcs 2 and 3 is way too funny:ROFLMAO::blobrofl:

AsianessPride likes this.
  5. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    our mc this time is a chaotic bastard huh lololol

6. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    At early system is annoying, but it get better, have great relationship with Mc. The system was newly and naive. It get deceived by Mc lot. Lol
    It’s so cute how system get jealous of FL when Mc spend her mission point/coins to buy expensive thing for Wife FL. While Mc doesn’t spend coins on system. System get salty and jealous. System is like MC’s child.

7. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2 was hilarious, I’m amazed to see how shameless Mc is :blobjoy:

World 2: It starts off with Mc in the hospital again, this time, she was hit by the scum man’s car. Mc and scum man are currently married and Mc’s goal is to divorce. She wakes up and pretend to be amnestic when she sees the FL. FL is very cold to her at the start but still takes care of her properly; feeding her and pouring her water. Mc doesn’t want to ask anyone else, she pulled the flattering card and asked FL to help her get divorce. She encounters the scum man who wanted to divorce Mc then and there at the hospital then Mc went on a rampage on how much of a shíthole scum man is. Because Mc’s personality is so different from the original personality, FL believed this is her second personality which she finds pleasing to the eye. FL takes Mc to her grandpa who is her only relative, he was surprised about how much Mc has changed and hopes her amnesia is permanent because she’s so much smarter now.

Once Mc was discharged from the hospital, she plays the pity card and ask to go with FL. “Yingling, this world is so strange to me. I'm so scared. The most familiar person is only you. These days, you feed me dinner, help me drink water, and woke up to see me. If I don’t see you, without your help, I really don't know what to do. She repeats this 5-6 more times at 5-6 different situations. To the point her system wishes Mc improves her grammar since she repeats that one line so often. With this, Mc successfully enters FL’s home. FL’s brother is like those gentle second male leads that usually don’t get chosen by the heroine, he tries to get close to help scum man and scum heroine’s relationship.

Besides that, FL is working hard to find evidence of scum man’s derailment so he and Mc can properly divorce and found out that scum heroine is 4 months “pregnant”. Scum man also found out about scum heroine’s “pregnancy” and is desperate to divorce Mc, to the point that he promise to transfer Mc 90% of the property when they divorce. Dumb move of him because scum heroine isn’t actually pregnant and during their wedding, she tries to frame Mc of killing her baby only for the kids at the wedding to pick up a blood bag and cotton from her dress. Best part is: to deceive scum man, the scum heroine ate so much that she looks 4 month pregnant.

Something cute that happened before that, FL bought Mc a small teddy bear alarm. When Mc pushes the red button on the bear’s head, insults and swears will come flying out towards her brother. (YingLing is the FL, while YingTing is the brother)
    Wen Yingting, what are you doing?"
    "Wen Yingting, get out!"
    "Wen Yingting, do you want to die?"
    "Wen Yingting, I said, you are not allowed to disturb Shen Wan."

"Wen Yingting, don't you have ears? "
    Very cute, also Mc continued to live at FL place even after her mission was accomplished.

P.s. I really like Mc’s grandpa. A doting grandpa yet a cunning old fox. He and Mc are so similar that Mc is called the little fox.

JoshyM62, BooBoo, kawaii12345 and 8 others like this.
  8. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, I remember that. The system was so confused and naive in the first world. It felt like something is wrong but on the surface, Mc’s action doesn’t look incorrect. It endured it since there were no siren alarms. The first world got 88/100 sweet points even tho Mc went the yuri route and it was so confused that it asked 000 if this was okay. In the second world, it somewhat support her yuri route and recommended Mc gain FL’s affection through her beauty.

jrdp_18, BooBoo, Aisha Ann and 3 others like this.
  9. Cute Devil

Cute Devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank, arcs 3 pls

10. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, More Please,
    I hope it get picked up,

11. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    What is MC and FL true identity and background in real world?

12. Melina Red

Melina Red Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope someone translate novel

13. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kawaii12345 and Yandere Devil like this.
  14. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for pick up this novel.:blobparty::blobparty:

You should add this in novelupdate. Some yuri fans haven't seen it. Thank you

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    Sutad Aatma likes this.
  15. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    I put forward the submission yesterday. It should be approved today

kawaii12345 and Yandere Devil like this.
  16. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
  17. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading it now, I put this one in backlogback then, still world 2

18. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler:
    World 3 skipped cos its ancient chinese and I'm in no mood to read kingdom stuff. Orz
    Anyway mc is emperor's concubine, general's daughter and fl is the imperial princess

World 4:
    Is probably the one where fl is cute and mc is a licking dog.
    Mc met fl, a rich miss who is insecure since her mom is a madwoman. Fl in book as supposed to die drowned in the lake while saying I'm not ugly. Fl mom abused her since she's little, saying she's an ugly girl since she was a little girl, before she was picked up by her dad back. Fl has complex, she always look at the mirror. Mc always praised fl's beauty and cuteness. There were 3 scum males, popular boys at school who want to play with mc. Mc humiliated hem over and over, at the end mc and fl dad worked together to take care of scum males and their family since one of them sent fl mom to meet fl at school. Fl meet mom and mc saved her, saying the mom is jealous and ugly, different from fl. Fl dad sent her to mental hospital while acting as a caring gentleman in love, sending her flowers. The scum males who tried to kidnap mc were bullied by mc, they were given a cream that turned them into girlish and not powerful. Mc married fl and dad was like, it turned out mc is 1st student and fl last student and fl sent mc to work in purpose so they can get married. Dad has promised mc he won't break up mc and fl back then lol. Mc is working really hard in this world.
    Reading world 5 now

Mc truly become wastrel instead of working hard like w4. Mc in a book where heroine is supposes to steal the houkou and get married, but she bulied the ml and ml is cheating on other. Fl is rebirth and he was fierce before slowly loving the green tea white lotus mc.

Next w6

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    M I S O, jrdp_18, BooBoo and 3 others like this.
  19. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    W6:
    Wuxia world. Mc in book her village as eradicated cos she helped ml. Mc decided not to help ml pretend to be blind and deaf. Mc meet fl, girl Bai who is interested at making money. Fl is genius doctor who ask high price. Mc told fl where the martial rts treasure is. Mc made the martial arts world chaotic and she emptied all the treasures. Dl expand her famous medicamedical sect, whom she said very expansive but actually there is only 3 people, fl mc and fl assistant.

World 7 now

M I S O, jrdp_18, BooBoo and 2 others like this.
  20. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    W7
    The ml isn't that bad, he's fl nephew btw.
    Anyway, mc broke up ith ml since she became substitute for ml first love. Mc meets fl, ml aunt. Mc make security company, and took care of company. Later mc and fl get married and ml calls mc aunt.