Spoiler Seijo no Hazu ga, Douyara Nottoraremashita

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RevieLeCrensia, Jul 2, 2020.

1. RevieLeCrensia

RevieLeCrensia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alt name(s):
    • I was summoned to be the Saint, but I was robbed the position, apparently
    • 聖女のはずが、どうやら乗っ取られました

Anise suddenly gets a message on her phone one day asking whether she'd be willing to lend her their aid. As if responding to her thoughts, it chooses for her and she finds herself suddenly summoned into the world of an otome game. While Hime is dumbfounded at her situation, Hime, the girl who is summoned with her declares, "I'm the saint!" As a result, Anise is treated as useless and driven out.

If things were to continue to go on like this, then the general of the neighboring country will die, Hime, as the saint, will take over, and a tragic ending will be met. To avoid that and take her life into her own hands, Anise resolves to save the general, change the scenario, and just settle down somewhere, or that was what she planned, however...

Manga: https://mangadex.org/title/50956/seijo-no-hazu-ga-douyara-nottoraremashita/
    Novel:https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0469ft/

I need spoilers please. (っ´▽`)っ

lostross, toleneram, Xi-hime and 7 others like this.
  2. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard from someone that afterwards

MC follows the old man priest or doctor? Who treats ppl in his hospital. Later on ppl from the another country appears and ask for help cuz their commander is injured or so? They are from the enemy nation. The one in the cover is maybe him or a subordinate. It continues forth that mc gets a proposal cuz of saving that guy. It is already mentioned that there is likely a forced strict plot that makes it follow the path for the heroine which hime stole. It's why the mc guesses that they are braindead in the castle cuz of it and don't even question it.

And thats all found spoilers from comments

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  3. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she accepted the Marriage proposal ? And go to the other country or not ? More spoilers please and thank you.

4. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno. I read the spoilers from managdex comments

lazynoodles and Ayo like this.
  5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When she healed that plant and instead of them celebrating like other stories they banished and tried to kill her. I'm hoping this is going to be a where she gets revenge with the enemy country. I want eaten yaeger not that by my power everybody will love me

Elisee, Mandyj, elparis and 5 others like this.
  6. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently she plans to stop the death of one general from the enemy nation and hopes to gain asylum there. And she doesnt plan for revenge in the WN, but more a peaceful life etc. Likely the manga will be a slightly different.

Spoilers not from me like mentioned before

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does everyone have to be so friggin stupid and senile just to make the MC look better and opressed

It's not enjoyable anymore

Even shield hero people were smarter then this

Elisee, Mandyj, Despaireon and 9 others like this.
  8. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. One has to think its an otome game... so... yea... there's no clue yet if there's an external force making the characters stay true to the path of the plot. Although it is guessed by mc.

Considering hime stole the heroine place. Everyone is looking at her favourable, except of the mc.

But yea. I really hope they go for revenge path. But considering the hime nation dont have heal. Rip them

@lazynoodles :aww: could u maybe help us pls

Lovina likes this.
  10. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    plot outline chapters 1-38
    1-2: Anise and her parasite friend are summoned to the other world. Hime/Parasite chan got summoned by jumping into anise's summoning circle.
    3-4: testing, anise is tested for abilities by going through long lists and trying them. The magician hates her for wasting his time. Eventually she gets away from him tries healing magic it works she's ecstatic tells magician, he screams blasphemer there can only be one saint
    5-6Word gets to parasite chan about her claim she throws a crying fit and Anise winds up exiled to a monastery at the front lines of the war. (death sentence). On the way she practices healing on anyone in range secretly. Apparently just making her likely to die isn't enough there's a staged ambush/murder otw. She wounds the ambushers lets the knight wound her fakes her death heals up
    ------ this ends ch1 of the manga
    7-11 after she heals herself up , she meets a priest in the forest who sees the blood on her and takes her in. She feigns amnesia takes the name anise, learns how things work in the world earns the trust of the priest. When she hears parasite chan, is engaged to the prince she decides to take her plan to next stage revealing herself to the priest. She heals all kinds of injuries on him including an amputated foot. She also heals that black cat on the cover. The cat is actually a demon beast who becomes her familiar from gratitude
    12-13 Anise and the priest go to set up shop at the Garland Clinic disguising her ability as healing potions. She gets a good reception at the clinic (corrected clinic was not in the enemy country which I still don't know the name of)
    14-19 Anise works at the clinic levels up her healing/potion making, figures out ow to put healing magic into stones and other materials. Learns that by putting stones into water they will turn the water into potions. Worries about becoming too well known too fast
    20-27 Her rep as a healer is still growing and parasite chan and the prince are coming back from their honey moon. (me: Has no one noticed hime/ parasite chan can't heal yet??)
    Anise meets a potential ML named lek he's wealthy and spends money like water. Lek figures out she has the healing ability she starts trying to see if he can take her to the enemy country (Note she is big pharma at this point and at least half the profits from sales pre tax should be in her pocket. A doctor in Our world can easily net 50k/month She should be much higher than that. Why the hell can't Jap protags do business for piss?)
    She cuts a deal with Lek/rek/wreck (inconsistent name tl) to go to enemy country. She starts treating wealthy patients from the enemy country directly with her ability.Curing incurable illnesses etc, all to boost her rep in Ferglow( Finally name of the enemy country)
    Turns out the cancer patient is a big shot in Ferglow, wants Anise on board (another potential ML?)
    (Turns out original country name is Oliglow and Ferglow may actually be Far Glow arrrrgh these names)
    Lolo/Roro (the cat) shows up saying that there are people who might be Oliglow Royal troops. Anise decides to get out quickly, makes a healing bed for the clinic director as a thank you. Note part of her deal was to have nice life in Ferglow, nice to see a JP protag not get constantly reamed
    28-30Messenger from Royal Palace arrives with summons for the healer says Anise can't refuse, makes threats (I would have killed him on the spot, but then again I'm American live in a no duty to retreat state and have a CC permit), Anise and Leck go along, Anise puts the guards to sleep (healing getting op) Not sure what's happening but it seems like they wind up in the Oliglow royal place anyway
    31-34 They three of them Anise, Leck, Father Austin (the priest who took her inand took her to the clinic are in the palace. Anise disguises herself with a heavy veil.
    They meet with with the prince and parasite chan.She explains the veil by saying she has a scar. Parasite chan insists anise help in the war effort as her underling (yeah she has no healing ability and is sweating her luff being called) Anise and Co say they are ferglow citizens, and are imprisoned as enemy aliens( why did they let themselves get dragged here?)
    Lec is definitely the ML. He has a private meeting with parasite chan where she reveals to him she knows he is general Lector Russman (why ??? why to this misadventure?)
    35-38 During the private meeting parasite chan try's to woo Lek by aying only she can save him. That fails, she notices Lolo in the room. Turns out she actually does have the analyze ability (maybe) figures out he's more than a cat.
    They don't get along. Parasite chan slaps him he claws her face (Maybe Parasite chan should get a healer to look at the claw marks on her face LOL)
    Somehow they all reunite in Anise's? very comfortable jail cell. Lek demands Anise explain, she tells him everything about her plan to save him and her knowledge. (not 100% on that)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  11. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much

12. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    You're very welcome now up to Ch. 38

and more
    plot outline Ch.39-51
    A servant / factotum shows up at the room with guards demanding the healer's presence for parasyte chan (yep she's got no game). THIS TIME THEY REFUSE AND ATTACK!!! (why didn't they just do this at the clinic instead of forcing themselves to escape from the palace and the capitol???) Lolo attacks their legs, Anise uses reverse healing, Father Austin his barrier, Lek ???
    They fight their way to the prince who goes on a rant about how they can't win and he takes his sword and tries to attack Anise (real classy dude). Anise hits with reverse healing pain attack. The onlookers are stunned, Father Austin removes her veil and tell everyone hey are attacking the real Saint and will suffer
    for it (Yay)
    Parasite chan sees her face and is about ready to have an aneurysm, Anise then flashily heals Lek, and even undoes the damage to the prince (personally would have made him eat some humble pie)
    They casually walk out the palace. No idea if parasite chan has her face fixed.
    42-43
    They commandeer a noble's carriage, and head out of the capitol. On the way they encounter an injured couple and Anise heals them. They're nobles and know the story (just how the heck did that happen???). They're grateful, and tell the crest on their carriage is a dead giveaway. Then they help them get a plain carriage and use their identities to easily leave the capitol
    44-48 They're out of the capitol, and on their way to Ferglow. Anise chides Lek that the palace visit was heart stopping (Ya Think!!!). He tries for the charm offensive saying he wants many such moments with her and would like her to heal him all the time. (Full on ML here). Brief conversation with incorrect names about how parasite chan is a murderous crazy person, and will try to kill Anise to get her healing powers.
    Some talk about skills. Not sure but Lek's skill seems to be being, being in the right place at the right time.
    Lek proposes marriage to Anise (WUT DA FUDGE, spectral voice of Ning Shu)
    Turns out it's a fake marriage just till the end of the war to protect her (Yeah, sure)
    She buys it. I don't know whether to high five this guy, or ask why he didn't use those skills to get her in a threesome.
    49-51 They're on the way to Ferglow chatting, turns out Lek has appraisal (apparently you can have subskills. Not really sure what his skills are). He reveals parasite chan's skills as attractive and a low level appraisal (wow tailor made gold digger or a THOT)
    Surprise Lek is the 5th prince of Ferglown (yeah he could of had the threesome)
    Lek brags Ferglow is rich, and Oliglow is poor because it's run by incompetents ( O'RLY ?)
    Anise after taking this in has an outbreak of insecurity and inferiority, saying she doesn't want to be known as the abandoned woman of royalty (lol it's an otome game had to happen). Lek reassures her "Too late we're married:
    Lek states skills are related to personality. Anise has healing becaus she wants to help people, parasite chan has attractiveness and appraisal because she wants to be liked (What a kind spin on her being a green tea b!^(h )

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update. Honestly, this is one of the rare cases I might support slow life route in a tempting revenge on a platter setting. I mean really, Anise doesn't have to do ANYTHING and the kingdom that summoned her and the human parasite would just destroy themselves. She doesn't have to lift a thing, and should just focus on keeping herself protected

Elisee, Mikaa, Xi-hime and 7 others like this.
  14. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed what's more she has a really valid reason for it. (she doesn't know s#!t from shinola in this world) and it doesn't last long as she shortly starts work as a doctor. A very busy doctor.

Mikaa, Xi-hime, Azure_1802 and 4 others like this.
  15. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... very likely it will lead to ppl in the hospital getting involved. Its likely why they followed to the capital where the prince is nearby. I mean. They were sorta already surrounded so why not even go up to him and shove it in his face that mc is the saint

16. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    They did. I'm writing as i am reading and saving the intermediates so I don't lose work. Doing this on a tablet so things are slow

17. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Managed to work my way to chapter 98 gping to just hit very broad strokes on the arcs. I had the feeling the story was going into grind/filler mode after the marriage and I don't think I was wrong
    ch 52-98
    Fort: The trio arrive at Lek/rector's castle base of operations.
    Anise is incredibly insecure about her place her feelings and her ability to fit in (are women programmed into this ? I'll never understand). For some reason(anti Saint bias) the medical director doesn't want her around. She is having trouble picking up the noble etiquette etc. (Looks like the author went to the commoner in noble society section of Tropes R Us)

Appearance and truth: She finally starting to fit into her as the princes' consort / wife (ygiagam) . There's a soldier whose arm is crushed and the doctor wants to amputate, over his objection she fully heals him to the amazement of everyone(rolls eyes). All of a sudden she is now busy healing the soldiers and functioning as the Lady of the castle. Still no self confidence in much of anything

Situation: The castle is being infiltrated by a hypnotist, causing problems with the soldiers. One of lek/rectors subordinates convinces her to infuse the entire castle with anti status effect magic. She doesn't think she can, but manages to do it. The hypnotists can no longer cause problems. She still thinks he's an imferior saint.

Visit, What is a Heroine, Hime:
    Guess who's coming to dinner. Parasite chan shows up with a large entourage at the castle claiming she is fleeing Oliglow and the prince( my thought who invited you and why should anyone care) She comes into the castle demanding to see Lek/rektor. She gets her meeting with him his aides and Anise present (why hasn't she dropped the alias already?)
    she starts trying to use her attraction magic on everyon present. Anise's magic sense isbable to watch her try. Jokes on parasite chan, Lek/Rektor is naturally able to counter t and that status effect magic that anise put into the castle works for everyone else.
    Parasite chan is confined to a guest room / Prison cell and declared a prisoner of war.

While confined parasite chan breaks out the fake white lotus routine that served her well on earth. Calls Anise a fake saint crys, claims Anise hates her because of misunderstanding. (Anise needs to hire a PR firm at this point.) Parasite chan actually manages to persuade some aids and ther people she comes into contact with. Anise just keeps on healing people trying to improve herself all while being horribly insecureband basking in an inferiority complex.

Lek/Rektor asks Anise if she wants to talk to parasite chan, if so she's got one opportunity. Anise reluctantly agrees. Rector, Anise, Lol asst. aids and maids pay a visit to parasite chan. Lek tells her Oliglow has agreed to the terms to recover her, she's upset and goes a little more nuts than usual. She startsntaking to Anise in earth languages andbshifting around. She makes claims Anise is cheater, Rector should be hers,Anise is a cheater blah blah blah. Anise is able to shrug her off forna change. Then parasite chan tries to play the battered woman card on Lek, saying the prince has become abusive. Lek doesn't believe her he understood the whole conversation because e bribed Lolo to relay Anise's thoughts to him. Parasyte Chan is last seen heading back Oliglow. (Anise should have given her a brain tumor as a parting gift)

Game: Rector wants to know how Anise was married to the prince. He got to hear about the outcome game in the conversation and teases/bullies anise by making her explain this marriage.

Martial Arts Tournament: Looked boring TLDR

Saint dispatch: the grunge a wilderness people thebferglow are courting as allies requested medical aid. This is prep for the trip. 8 chapters of prep :facepalm:

Saint of the wilds: Tropes R Us again, really expecting her to show up with abbot and Costello in a haunted house any minute now..
    She heads out to the grunge when she gets to the meeting place none of the people that should be there are. Our girl soldiers on anyway
    She's on the way to the sick village she's told it's too small for all her escorts she'll have to lose most of them. She goes along with this (she started out so intelligent).
    She gets to village starts healing people and is ambushed captured and imprisoned. Surprise / sarcasm
    Turns out parasite chan has orchestrated this and has released a Flu pandemic (i did say Anise should have given her a brain tumor), and has made sure Lek/Rektor is infected.Anise summons Lolo. Lolo grows big anise is riding him back to the fort and Lek.

That's the last chapter as of now

Man it's really gone off the road and into a ditch

18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update. I mean, it was obvious just from the first few panels of the manga that the human parasite would be a long term villain, but I'm still annoyed how many times must MC be on the same place as her? Like, I'm confused (or probably not? Just misinterpreted something). Its now confirmed she has charm/fascination (definitely starting to be more similar to White Vengeful Cat now with the magic reveal) magic, so I guess human parasite used that to somehow enter the enemy nation? Or has MC and co. haven't yet left the OG Kingdom? Honestly, I stand with my first say, just gimme the slow life while have some chapters showing OG Kingdom's old ruin and somehow miraculously wake up from the charm spell and execute her on the spot. Just give me my general(?)xsaint ship with some slow life and confidence boost from the MC. Honestly, despite the interpretation of the adaptation on their OGworld, it really isn't that hard to believe for MC to have THAT low self esteem, especially since Parasite's cheat is literally brainwashing 101 (even if MC has a hard counter, its practically years of mental torture for her) but again, I don't really care. I just want my slow life and human parasite to suffer slowly and eventually get the guillotinexparasite neck or even witch trial burningxparasite if I'm in the mood to be more evil

Elisee, JimmyFalcon, Pochoclo and 6 others like this.
  19. RevieLeCrensia

RevieLeCrensia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all of the spoilers. Now I'm full :aww::blobpopcorn:

kawaii12345 likes this.
  20. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    By now its just ridiculous. Already at the 3rd time mc should have be done with the hime. Or even the 4th. I mean ok maybe its different from the manga. Hopefully. But mc showed so much hatred one would think she would curse hime. Lol. I mean likely author didnt want it to end so soon. But welp.

Elisee, Mandyj, JimmyFalcon and 6 others like this.