Resolved Reborn to ancient china as a poor little girl, good at cooking [Fields of Gold]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by GregLuck, Jul 3, 2020.

1. GregLuck

GregLuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I forgot a novel I read a while ago.
    The main points I could remember are:
    • MC is reborn as a girl in a poor family in a poor fishing village
    • His father is the best fishermen around and the breadwinner in the family
    • There are a few branch in the family, the other branch always bully the MC' family, but the father insist to stick around in the family
    • There are a 'scholar' wannabe in the other side branch that take up all their earning just because he tried to be an imperial scholar or some shit like that, the family fund him and his family and that took up all the money
    • The grandma is a step-mother of MC's father (maybe wrong)
    • MC family somehow save a stranded official in the sea, and get some remuneration (forgotten some details)
    • MC often sneak out to gather fish/other delicious food, MC's father just got some big catch or something, definitely earning some big buck, and then..
    • MC's father somehow got injured and needed treatment, but the family won't provide the money
    • MC's family from mother side help them instead, and thus the father realize that he needed to break up from the main family
    • MC's family move out to somewhere near mother's family (maybe wrong, but I remember they move out from the house)
    • MC start business selling some delicious pig head or leg, then some blood food, then the business got popular and they start getting better in life
    • MC meet some official (old man/grandpa ?? very high ranking) that took a liking to her, and want to take her as her own child, but MC refuse to follow to the capital city
    • MC family keep a good relationship with the family that help them pay their father's medicine
    • MC's food is so well known, that some gangster leader ask MC to cook for a dinner/lunch for a very important official that's coming
    • There is also some important scholar teacher (school owner) that likes MC's cooking and personality
    • MC also apply some somewhat modern farming method and make their family could farm earlier after winter and get better crops
    • I remember there was a plan to build a port near the village, and MC would get some store there, also the man in charge is somehow an underling of MC's foster parent
    I remember stopped reading until there, when the government about to build a port or developing the village to something better, and I just forgot the title.
    Anyone knows the title ?

Thank you.

2. Varsha0907

Varsha0907 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FIELDS OF GOLD

GregLuck likes this.
  3. GregLuck

GregLuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link