Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I interpreted wrong but I think Agnus recognizes his own insanity in regard to bringing Luna back to life. He might go on a killing spree now that he recognizes Satisfy as nothing more then a game. I'm excited to see Agnus get serious for once. I think this new mindset would make him even more of a threat as Baal's contractor. His relationship with Euphemina is definitely interesting. I wonder if she'll free Mumud soon because Grid, Piaro, Jishuka, Faker, and Agnus are all on the eastern continent right now. I really hope Euphemina becomes Mumuds' descendant because having another legendary magician would be awesome.

I 100% believe that Jude will advance further whether it be a transcendent or a Legendary class. Personally, Jude has been one of my favorite NPC characters. I'd love to see him get a title like dumbest transcendent or a class like legendary idiot (fool, buffoon, etc.).

LordDanny likes this.
  2. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what you interpreted about Agnus is same as I thought. He accepted the reality that it was only a replica and not the real Luna. He previously also knew it but didn't accept it, now what he really accepted here was the fact about his infatuation, obsession and that limitless Luna complex. As he created the [Blueprint] of Luna through his [Deceased Creation] so he basically owns the method to create her, but now he is ultimately fully determined to do whatever it takes to create the new and better Luna (maybe Legendary-rated), so because of this new massacres in the Satisfy World will arise. But the only thing interesting here is that there are 4 Overgeared Kingdom's Legends (although Jishuka and Faker are very low level) on the East Continent which particularly makes the plote very twisted. I really want to read the next chapter really fast.

Tzedakah likes this.
  3. Kzhckz.

Kzhckz. [Sad] [Angry] [Happy]

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to humbly ask is Lord Karsus stoping from spoiling chapter 1248 onward?

I'm really really desperate to read it and don't know where to start again from new spoiler master...

4. Tzedakah

Reading List:
    Link
    You just got to view Sturdza's messages and ignore everything else. Pretty much all his posts contain MTL chapters. He picks up the story towards the end of the 5 great demon arc, however the arc itself doesn't feel that long.

5. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever happened to Lord? He said he would get busy but nothing more, correct?

6. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The grid can be overlaid with a crown on the helmet.
    This means that you can wear more equipment than others.
    It was really like a king. In fact, it was possible because of the title of <First King>. 'Well. It's neat.'
    The grid, which was checked one more time at the mirror, smiled satisfactorily. Goat's Horned Faceguard. The appearance of dehydration reminiscent of the devil is everywhere, and only the crown of silver adorned his head. "I'm leaving." Sticksay signaled the grid and Piaro standing side by side on the magic circle,
    Aaahhh...
    When the grid nodded, three
    Ram's appearance disappeared without a trace from his seat.

Pangaea, the city of the beginning of the East Continent.
    The grid was occupied by the army the third time it was visited.
    But now it has regained its ordinary city.
    Many of the lost homes that the owners lost were filled with new residents and were destroyed.
    The road was maintained and wagons came and went. "This is the village governed by Hansokbong."
    Piaro showed interest. I was more interested and observed than to antagonize the culture of the lowlines found everywhere.
    "How does that grain taste?"
    After all, do you stop in front of rice paddies? Compared to Reinhardt's paddy field, the grid in the field of pitiful field is grievously laughed.
    Did.
    "This was the original city. A fairly large city."
    There were tens of thousands of inhabitants and four blacksmiths. The people who are now living as the people of Tempulkuk lived here.
    Foreigners who came in line to buy the tools made by the craftsmen went over to Anpei's greedy acts, and even heresy was glued to the mouth.
    Still, it seems that heresy food is worth eating.
    Ethan grew up as a chef who makes poisons beyond the status of a cook who cannot cook (?).
    Poison Master, notorious for poisoning the soldiers of Tempulkuk, he helped unexpectedly.
    Tempulkuk soldiers, who continued to eat heresy, became resistant to addiction and were relatively easy to operate in contaminated spaces.
    Called'Infernal Hell' by poisoning countless players
    The incident in which the guards at the end of the Temple of Tetram devastated the Temple of the Snake was a big issue.
    At that time, the snakeskin that came in in large quantities was supplied to Elizabeth's workshop, and there was a case where Elizabeth passed out.
    "But the number of troops stationed seems to be very small. I'm just worried about how much security will be maintained."
    "It will be enough. All of the people of the country of God were protected by the god of the lordship. Before the soldiers who had fluttered here and there, the soldiers even came out.
    The castles will be smashed." The grid's interpretation was reasonable, but wrong.
    Pangea is a place that foreigners entering from the western continent must go through.
    It is a very important base from the viewpoint of the superpower. The fact that there were few troops stationed here was a serious problem to take.
    In fact, the reason Pangaea's troops were reduced was that the Royal Road was recruited
    It was also because of. However, the first king falsely deceived the reason for the troops to keep the people from anxiety. I just told the people that I needed a support force for a festival. Because of that, the people of Pangea were ignorant of the royal road.
    There was no anxiety and worries on his face, and only the enthusiasm to rebuild the city ignited, so the grid could not doubt the situation. "Definitely.... The stamina is huge."
    Piaro was also convinced. When he saw the legendary farmer, the farmers of Pangea had very good health. Compared to the elite soldiers of Tempulkuk, which is proud of the strongest in the West Continent, there was no difference at all.
    "There is a forest of white trees." The grid barely led Piaro, who couldn't leave, and moved.
    "I want this tree to be cultivated in Tempulguk. Is it possible?"
    At present, Piaro's focus was on golden walnuts.
    However, the hurried point of view from the grid was white-necked rather than golden walnut.
    'Whenever I need firewood, I have to visit the East Continent.... Honestly, it's not usually annoying.
    Moreover, the grid has not yet identified the golden walnut plantation.
    First of all, it was right to focus on Baeklinmok.
    Ho...
    The white shell appears as if the snowflake has fallen.
    Enamored with the beautiful appearance of Baeklinmok, Piaro looked closely and admired the drawing.
    "It's a pretty white tree like my wife's heart."
    "What kind of stiffness is it? It's a foreign language. It's like seeing my wife.
    "You have a really hot flame.
    It reminds me of the kicking of my wife when I witnessed injustice. "
    "...Do it right."
    Recently, I heard that Beniyaru is pregnant. Even the grid had been trembling for days, but would Piaro's feelings be overwhelming?
    Pia Lo, who was awakened late, bleeded when Grid gave pinzan to Piaro, whose wife's love was beyond polarity.
    "Sorry, sorry." "I'm glad it's good between couples, but I have to make some adjustments. Why are the generals, like the generals, a good number?"
    "Yeah...."
    Piaro remembers it carefully. The grid that the soldiers embraced and kissed Irene without seeing or not.
    The grid that praises Irene for three hours in the market hasn't been one or two times.
    It was just two days ago. But I'll say it a long time and I'll do it. It is not possible to utter the words of a solemn king.
    'It is also the word that came... I have to be careful from now on.' It seemed so exciting.
    Blood arow, squatting with alertness, saved the forest's soil. "The sand particles are amazing." "Well...?"
    'So far, the grid has seen only trees, not forests.
    His purpose was only to collect white throats, so the view was inevitable.
    Upon hearing Piaro's words, the grid touched the soil and his eyes widened. Masato (IIT
    It's a term that grids learned when working on a construction board.
    The soil that lays on the military brigade is the Masato.
    Masato is a foreign language, so it comes to be purified and called coarse sand. "Granite is weathered and made
    Sand. It absorbs less water than ordinary soil. But this sand lies deep not only on the surface but also to the point where the roots of the white rhododendron are located."
    When the grid didn't show much, I went to Pia and compressed it to my heart's content.
    "It means that it is better not to over-moisturize when cultivating Baeklin trees."
    "Oh, yes. Of course it's natural to think about it.
    'Because it is white like snow, it feels cold at first glance. However, in reality, it contains very hot heat.
    It was in the heat that caused the huge explosion that occurred the moment I beat the white-necked tree.
    "The reason the white surface is due to the salt mixed with the sea breeze ((1)) ..." "It's not. This tree grows even in areas where there is no sea."
    "i See...."
    Piaro began to concentrate.
    At one point, I forgot to speak and thoroughly investigated the white throat and surrounding environment.
    The grid was reassuring that Piaro was looking for questions and answers on his own, such as nodding this head and acknowledging something.
    There was a belief that this tree could be grown in the western continent.
    I knew it.
    After half a day, Piaro's expression was very bright.
    "I think it's dim. There are a few seedlings, so let's take it."
    "awhile!"
    In the appearance of Piaro pulling out a shovel and a hoe, a frightened grid hurriedly shouted, but Piaro's exhilarating behavior was very fast. The grid dug through the flaws around the young white-necked tree without any time to dry, and the roots were plucked. And there was no explosion. Anyone other than the grid
    The white-necked tree, which could not be collected, was taken out by the Piaros as it was.
    "Why?" "No.... The legendary farmer is really great...."
    The collapse and sadness that Piaro felt when he changed to a farmer is now a shame.
    Grid even heard that Piaro was fortunate to be a farmer, not a swordsman.
    Armed forces weren't the only important thing in living the world. At this point, it seemed that Lord's backfill could be a farmer. "Are you going to raise a child who will be born soon as a farmer?"
    The children of Piaro will surely be gifted with great talent. Grid wanted Piaro's child to keep Lord's side.
    As a boy, as a friend, and as a girl, as a backfill.
    To the seriously questioning grid
    Piaro smiled and shook her head.
    "No. I am going to let my child choose for the future."
    Born as a child of one of the best swordsmen in the Empire, Piaro naturally walked the path of the sword and dreamed of becoming a swordsman.
    Eventually, however, he became a farmer. And there wasn't even a single regret in that choice.
    Piaro wakes up through his life
    It was sweet.
    Parents should not force their child's dreams.
    "Right....
    The grid sympathized. He is also a person who pretends to be his own way.
    In fact, he didn't push the target.
    But there was only one greed. "Let's load and marry our daughter when we are born."
    Grid's loading Piaro's daughter
    I wanted to make it a backfill. I thought it would be safe to give Road to Piaro's daughter.
    But surprisingly, Piaro refused. "That's a little difficult."
    No unexpected reaction. The grid panicked when Piaro, who thought he was pleased, refused. Piaro is the loyalty of loyalty. I have never been against the grid. He even carried out orders to defend Juanderk.
    All.
    Can you refuse to talk?
    Piaro wrote his head to the stiffening grid and explained it.
    "I don't think I can live in my name because I've already made my daughter unhappy with a flirtatious flirt with hundreds of lovers."
    For a moment, forgetting that children are as important as others
    I didn't.
    Piaro gave hope to the silent, unanswerable grid. "I will give birth to my son. I will reach out to my son and raise him as a friend of the prince." "Oh... yes, yes." Yes, I wish I could have a son by now. Grid, thinking and smiling brightly, suddenly felt anxious. Considering the development method so far
    It is because the probability that the child of Piaro is a daughter is likely to be 99.9 percent. ...Well, because there is no law not to be friends because of different genders. Let's stop thinking of the future. The shook grid focused on the destruction of firewood. In the meantime, Piaro collects all the saplings in the forest and covers the roots with cloth. There were over 50 seedlings.
    next day. "Now let's go find a plantation of golden walnuts."
    Grid and Piaro, who achieved their first goal, left Pangaea.
    After a long time, the two of them went on a trip and recalled the past.
    10 years ago.
    The two had traveled together even when Grid had just arrived as Lord of Raydan.
    It was a memory for Grid and a nightmare for Piaro.

7. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok that made my day
    Grid: let's marry our children
    Piaro: are you crazy?(piaro speech version)

I like this kind of chapter close with lots of foreboding but also we see the growth of other people like piaro and his wife, last we had faker raise to be lantier.

Btw I like the fact that faker got legendary assassin lantier as an class and not an base legendary assassin what is you opinion on that?

Beso, Stixx and LordDanny like this.
  8. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my guess, but maybe in the future if the author continues writing that far, Piaro's child will end up with the Povia descendent class as Povia was friends with their mother, who is the only dark elf so far, with the stengrh of the 12 Te, and Piaro is a legendary farmer so she can learn druid craft in a sense

If arrow girl teaches her as the bow saint, and Piaro teaches her about nature and sticks and her mom teach her about spirits, shadows, etc. She could surpass Povia's position and strength as Grid recently surpassed pre-Baal Pagma

Also about the magic:
    Euphimia will be able to turn Mumuds magic into a mythical realm and as a Duplicator, maybe it'll combine and she'll be able to replicate legendary magic spells

Grid will probably overshadow her by improving Braham's magic through his bonds with other magicians, like Jess with her stacking and the other guy with the min max, which should also be able to reach mythical realm

As, if Braham enhances a magic formula to it's most powerful and efficient structure

Grid will turn it into something that basically dwarfs the original skill in size and scale. Myth level magic missle should be mistaken for Grid's new ultimate technique of pure energy, and mistaken for ancient magic

Would be funny

Tzedakah likes this.
  9. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Very educational chapter for everyone. It presents Grid and Piaro as irresponsible and responsible parents respectively. We can see that both want good things for their respective children but Grid is amateur and wants to decide everything by himself for Lord while Piaro is really mature and doesn't want to force his child in any way, he only wants his child to do what he wants to do. This all thing I really liked and shows that there are many ways of development for Grid's different characteristics.

About Piaro and Beniyaru's child, first of all see the parents .nformation:

[Piaro]
    [He is [Legendary Farmer]. He is a [Legendary Named NPC]. He has also the title [Myth Upsurper] (Sanju Version) so he has a minute chance to become a [Myth]. He is very nature loving [Human] - because of this the [Dark Elf] Beniyaru loves and married him.]

[Beniyaru]
    [She is an [Named NPC] or maybe even a [Super-grade Named NPC]. She is the part of [12 Te], so she is like a general of [Elf] race. She also like Piaro is a nature loving creature.]

When we see their information their information is of much higher quality than Irene and Grid's during the time of Lord's birth, so by this it seems that their child may be more of a genius than Lord. But that's not the case here, previously in case of Lord, Grid is a player and was favoured by the system as being the [First Father] and also Lord became the [Genius of the West Continent] due to all of his mentors, but this system thing because of First Father won't happen with Piaro's child, but he/she will be a very good genius and possibly the [Half Elf] or [Hybrid] will be a nature loving creature like his parents. He/she may also become a [Legend], in my opinion I want him/her to become a friend and a knight of Lord his father did, but that will be his/her personal choice. By all this we can say that Overgeared Kingdom's lineage is being created with this like Saharan Empire - who has [Dukes] as their lineage. Overall the chapter was great and I am excitingly waiting for the birth of Piaro's child.

Tzedakah likes this.
  10. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If a half-elf boy child is born will that mean the carry-on of the elfs story with the male elfs and the king of the elves in the future?

11. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord was originally only a genius of a kingdom his teachers And desire to learn boasted him up a lot

12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    [Half Elves] are discriminated by the [Elves] because they aren't pure blood, the only reason Povia is revered is because she became a [Legend], before that she was discriminated by the [Elves] and only the "World Tree" was her friend. So there are 2 problems within the Elves:

1st - They have fallen apart means female and male clans live apart.

2nd - Discrimination, while this discrimination towards [Humans and [Half Elves] might have been lowered in the female clan due to Grid and Piaro's good deeds but in the male clan it might be present there.

13. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably can't mass produce them like Grid's blueprint.

14. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it seems like this, but I think its something like [Swordsmanship Creation] + [Legendary Blacksmith's Creation]. What I mean here is that he can't mass produce them like Grid but he can always have one item-like you create a [Swordsmanship Skil] and it will be with you forever, but once the item is destroyed (previous undead Luna) you can create that same type of item from that Blueprint, but for this you'll need many tedious works to do like he previously did. Something like [Stone of Life] and a good quality corpse (Possibly Super-grade Named NPC).

15. Tzedakah

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about his wife, expecting a child, and reminiscing about the past... this is a death flag. Just kidding, I don't actually think he'll die. I doubt the author would give him the matchless heart technique if he planned on killing Piaro off soon. I'm glad someone else is having a child. Piaro's half-elf child is going to be insane. I just want to point out that Sticks is looking for a disciple and it was literally brought up in the last chapter.

16. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Piaro child will be at the very least an genius of an country and at most another genius of the Continent based on his/her parent AND system correction.

Btw I think Lord being the 1st child does not giving him as much bonus as the actual way Irene and grid love gave him I mean he had like an level 30 stats at birth with an wish to know sword, smiting and a lot more

My cultured guess will be that piaro son/daughter will be an half legend super named npc( like it's parent) with and wish to know about nature, sword and bow

PS: remember that half of Lord buff came from Irene Being an eternal noble and her wish for him to be strong

Beso and aqua55 like this.
  17. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new description about the Overgeared skeletons is pretty cool.
    Now we know it is following the path of being Grid's descendent-ish by learning blacksmithing and sword dances (imagine with time, we can see it it learning the basics and eventually figuring out how to make a two dance fusion.)

It and Rudy can go sword dance together

The the skeleton Bishop is pretty interesting too. Since it can also craft maybe itll be a blacksmith and healer. Make ego, growth, bio weapons. Heal you and you're bio weapon

18. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you also pay attention to Grid's [Status Window], there is some problem with the points in his [Deity] stat. It only has 12 points, but there should have been atleast 13 points, how? I tell you that...

He got 10 points in his [Deity] stat in chapter 1164, his [Divinity] was defined in chapter 1165, the he wrote his 4th Epic: [Guardian of Land of the Old Gods]-from this he should atleast have gotten 1 point. After the resurrection of [God Red Phoenix] he and Braham were defied by the citizens of [Cho Kingdom] which provided 1 point to both of them. Then he wrote his 5th Epic: Unknown Title-from this he got 1 point.

So to sum up the things 10 previous Deity stat points before his Divinity and these 3 point should have made it 13 points in his Deity stat but his 4th Epic's Deity stat point gain wasn't revealed so it is most likely the case that he didn't get any Deity stat points from that.

JHI likes this.
  19. Stigmazin

Stigmazin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a random idea but what do you guys think about this:

Grid could make arrows to Jishuka, four to be precise, each one made with Greed and a different breath. Arrows with egos. They would hit and come back, could activate the skill of the arrow by themselves.
    Imagine an arrow that can use "Fly Up" or some variation of the skill.
    Could be interesting.

aqua55 likes this.
  20. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many problems in that,

1st - [Greed] is a specific mineral only to Grid and nobody else so it can't be used as he likes for anyone. If he wants to make arrows for Jishuka from it he will inevitably have to suppress its functions due to which it will lose its [Infinite Durability] effect.

2nd - Arrows are considered consumable items as they are very narrow and aren't like armors or swords due to who which the arrows created will inevitably have very low durability like consumables even if Grid uses Greed in their production.

3rd - You said you want them with an ego and also with a [Sacred Creature's Breath] (Variables) in each of them (4 arrows). But did you consider that his [Advanced Ego Craftsmanship] or something skill is a passive skill which activates on its own, so if you want both the [Breaths] and an [Ego] in them, so by this logic his ego skill is a passive one and he creates an arrow, but the arrow doesn't have the ego won't the Breath and his hardwork on that arrow be wasted? Even if (possibly) the the Breath can be recovered but the Breath as well as the other material will have heavy brunt and can't be used, as we know a Breath is a Myth-rated production material, so in several times if Grid couldn't produce an arrow wouldn't that be wasted? We all know how unlucky is Grid in probability skills with even his [Good Luck] stat.

That's why there are many drawbacks which will waste many materials and also Grid's time. Jishuka is a [Bow Saint] not a [Arrow Saint] please think yourself what will she do with those arrows who act by themselves, won't that be against her pride if they act like that. I think a kind of bow which like the [Red Phoenix Bow] should be created with the ego, that would definitely power up Jishuka without hurting her pride as a [Legendary Archer]. I think those kind of arrows would be good for Grid (Something like a character of Guardians of the Galaxy).