Spoiler The planned first kiss 첫 키스는 계획적으로

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers @limulimu
    Already the harem battles have started within a span of 10 chapters. I hope the plot is fast paced, I'm hoping it is, I'm getting a bit fed up of the long drawn out convulated isekai stories out there...

2. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unsure at this point. There's an interesting scene at Chapter 15 where Princess Yurishina invites Lydia over to her place for tea. I'll post those summaries when I can. I've just purchased chapter 16-20.

3. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm with you. For series that are like 300+ chapters and can be daunting for those of us who do not know Korean to have to MTL.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    RaiLi, MiserableSOUL and Lasika like this.
  4. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    *GASP THANKKKKK YOUUUU SAVIOUR:blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished:

5. ErryChu

ErryChu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all them spoilers :bloblove::blobbunny:

6. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Alt name(s):
    1st Kiss Was Intentional The First Kiss Was Intentional 첫 키스는 계획적으로
    Author:

Shi-ha Ahn
    Artist:
    Anna

When I opened my eyes after a fire, I became a side character in a novel. What am I to do now?

Get closer to the heroine? No.
    Get closer to the male lead? No.
    I’m going to live a long and simple life!

I’ve lived peacefully outside the Emperor’s castle for 3 years. I thought I would be free as long as the novel ended happily as it should.

“Who’s th-...”
    “Servant.”

Huh?

“I’ll listen to your every command.”
    “H-Huh?”
    “If I listen to whatever you say, can we live together?”

The servant who came into my easy life.
    I live a happy life with him. Sometimes he’s a kind servant, and other times, a dear friend…The problem is, I can’t seem to take my eyes off him when he smiles saucily and flirtatiously with those red eyes.
    ...Is it because of my feelings?

The 30th concubine, Lydia, whose goal is to live a long and simple life and the suspicious servant begin a strange relationship as they start living together.

https://mangadex.org/title/50316/the-planned-first-kiss

I read the promotional chapter on mangadex. Anyone knows the spoiler of this story?

ShiraYuuKii likes this.
  7. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    These is an existing forum for this one's novel I guess. There were some spoilers too.

8. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm....is there anyway you can delete this post? We've had two duplicate threads that were just merged a . The Original thread is here. https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-planned-first-kiss-첫-키스는-계획적으로.107012/

There's also a thread in for novel pick-up request here --> https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-first-kiss-was-intentional.90193/

Highly recommend you use the search on this forum or Google search with NovelUpdates.

9. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Gawd, I have to share how hysterical this novel is. It's predictable, but the hilarious dialog, situations, and interactions between the two leads makes it so funny that you want to continue reading. Lots of funny fluff moments and the plot sure seems to move fast. I highly recommend reading this novel on KakaoPage.

The tone and humor of the novel reminds me of Yerenica from "Seduce the Villain's Father" and Latte from "Miss Not So Sidekick they're all so pure in their motivations (because they've read the novel) which makes them so clueless at times as well on their actions.

I'm currently on chapter 40 and the plot is getting more complex with introduction to more subplots and I have to keep reading to see how they're going to resolve. Apologies ahead of time as it will be a while before I can post more chapter summaries. I'm focused on finishing this novel for the next few weeks - MTLing takes some time...(>_<)'

Marquez stares coldly :blobdevil: at Jamie who mentions that Lydia had the faint smell of the Astra perfume on her as well.

Marquez recalls how he visited the Lydia and how her reaction to him discovering the Astra Flower garden didn't freak her out. Normally if Lydia was an enemy they would try to cover what they've done. Instead she was more curious about him then him discovering what she was growing. :hmm: So he decided to test her by inviting her to the ball to watch her and what she would do (Yep - Stalker). When he had recognized the Astra fragrance on her (Well that's because she was being considerate by taking Yurishina's dropped perfume bottle that Lydia accidentally kicked and cracked in the pocket of her dress to return to Yurshina later...but he doesn't know that.:blobsob:) he was considering killing her right there. But he was held back as she was so interesting to him which was rare. So he decided to test her again to see what she would do in front of the emperor so he commanded Jamie call her name up to greet the fake Emperor. He doesn't believe her to be an assassin from Periland because she was too soft and he can pretty much read her facial expressions. She's like an open book of emotions. Marquez is interested in Lydia (his excuse at the moment) is because he's looked to all the gardeners in the Herron empire and none knew how to grow the flower so he decided to disguise himself as a servant in order to find out her secret.:blobamused:

Recalling the above, Marquez doesn't answer Jamie's question about Lydia and Jamie to continue his investigations with the Princess Yurishina ending the conversation. Marquez leaves the palace and leaves the governing of his empire back to Jamie.

The next morning Lydia awakens and packs a picnic because she wants to go tend to the garden so that she can one day open a flower shop. On the way out, she's is freaked out by Marr who suddenly appears before her. She has totally forgotten their deal allowing him to stay which disappoints Marr. :blobcry: Apologetic, she invites him outside to have breakfast with her. There's a funny scene where she's taken out a blanket and spreading around food for a picnic and he's staring at the blanket and comments something about a war hasn't started yet. Lydia looks at him blankly confused and Marr points out that the blanket she's using is the same one the use for breaks during a war. She looks at him and thinks sadly he must have some form of PSTD from being captured by the Emperor. :blobsweat_2:

Lydia is a touchy feel-ly sort of person so she pulls Marr's arm and has him sit down with hear and she pass him a slice of her cheese sandwich. Marr acts slightly uncomfortable because no one touches the Emperor unless you want to get killed [Um...you've already let Lydia pat you head and touch your hair last night :blob_patpat:] Marr loves the sandwich as it's novel to him and he eats a few more pieces. He asks her who made the food and she says she did. Lydia says she isn't a great cook but she makes stuff in order to survive. Marr is surprised that she has no maids and she says its fine as she's a lowly ranked concubine. The only people that come to the castle are servants who drop off supplies once a month.

Watching Marr enjoy the sandwich, Lydia offers to teach him how to cook even though she isn't' good at it. :blobjoy: Lydia gets excited about the idea of someone helping her cook and she tells him it will be good as he can help cut and prepare meat. Marr comments "...meat." with this odd look and Lydia wonders if he's uncomfortable with seeing blood (again it reinforces to her that he must have some "war trauma"). Marr sees at her worried expression and respond, "No, the thing I'm best at is cutting" ( :blobowoevil: ..lol)

Lydia finishes the food and heads over to the garden bed. Marr appears by her side and comments seriously that the flowers are dead. Lydia looks at him for a moment seeing his disappointment and she suddenly smiles. She teases him not to be so serious and informs the flowers are not dead. What he sees is expected as the star-shaped flowers are "... a flower that lives twice. It'll come back to life."

Lydia is about to explain when she realizes she's going to expose the secret of how to grow them as it took her a while to understand the life-cycle of this particular flower. She recalls how during one of the monthly deliveries the servants had mistakenly left an order of these flowers with her. Because the beauty of the flower came from pedals being star-shaped she called them "star flowers" and she was sadden when they withered within 3 days of bloom. So through trial and error she realized
    Lydia is very excited but she doesn't want to reveal her plan that due to the rarity of this flower, she plans to escape the imperical city, settle somewhere far away and open a flower-shop and make a lot of money selling her "Star" flowers. She believes with the plot going well where she leaves Yurishina alone and the Emperor will fall madly in love with her, no one will care or notice a lowly concubine named Lydia who's disappeared. Heck no one really even knew or cared about her for the past 3 years since she was transported to this novel so this was a perfect plan for her.

Marr is still looking at her for an explanation but she just notes that they're not dead and begins to break the flowers in her hands because she has to bury them a 2nd time. Marr then takes the broken flowers out of Lydia's hands and begins to do the task of breaking all the stems with flowers for her. She tells him it's alright she can do this and he says no because she made him breakfast. So he gestures for her to sit down and he does the work ( :aww: aww!)

As Lydia watches him, she thinks he such a nice person and starts to feels guilty. Her conscious ticks her because he's going to be living with her for a bit and he's going to do a lot of the hard labor while she's going to profit from it in the future to make money off of his labor. Feeling like a horrible person and also "why the heck not", she decides to tell him the secret anyways. Marr is very attentive to her directions of how to replant the flowers and as they continue to work together, Lydia realizes how nice it was to have a companion to talk to. She's realized how lonely she's been for the past 3 years and she is really enjoying having him around.

Later that evening - Lydia receives an invitation,
    :blobfearful:

The Princess Yurishina and Lydia are having tea. Lydia is currently star-struck because she gets to meet the "heroine" in real life like some celebrity:aww: and because Lydia's character never bullied Yurishina like in the novel so she was still alive. :blobpats: She's so happy that she is also rooting for Yurishina as she is Lydia's ticket to getting out of there.:blobexpressionless:

Yurishina informs Lydia that she really wanted to meet her as she's the only other concubine that she knows and Yurshina is surprised at how easy to talk to Lydia. Lydia starts to try to remember what was in the novel pondering if Yurishina was ever interested in talking or getting close to any concubine. She notes that situations such as the Emperor falling in love with Yurishina onsite didn't happen at the ball. Knowing her memory is fuzzy as it's been 3 years and she was too busy surviving at Lilly castle, Lydia decides to change the subject and pulls out a box.

In the box, Lydia presents the broken perfume bottle to Yurishina. Yurishina stares at the bottle and Lydia misinterpreting her dismay says she's sorry she didn't bring it sooner because it was her fault that she broke the bottle, so she wrapped it up to keep it safe for Yurishina.

Yurishina is taken back and suddenly goes into a very sincere speech telling Lydia that she there were so many concubines (yeah 31 of them) in the empire and that she's been trying to study and interact with all of them and forgive if what she is going to do next is impolite.

Her reaction is not what Lydia was expecting [since Lydia seems to be the only character that doesn't know the about the drug made from the flower] is freaking out thinking 'what is this? what's going on...omg'.

Suddenly Yurishina stand before Lydia bends her knees on the ground and bows to her.

[end of chapter 15]

At this time, I still can't tell if Yurishina is a fake lotus or not. The novel hints she wants something from the emperor and she does want to be the empress. Currently she hasn't done anything toward the FL but then again I'm only on chap 40 of 196 chapters. The later chapters goes into the family history for Marquez and Lydia as well as a Jamie's background.

For Marquez, his father the previous emperor was cruel to him. The previous emperor would curse his mother, hoping his son would die in battle so he sent Marquez out a lot and one time in a state of drunkenness, he furiously threw his wine goblet that Marquez in the face.

For Lydia, her parents are greedy and sold her off to be a concubine for money.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  10. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoilers ♥️

Raspberrymix and Neelambori like this.
  11. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is great to have this wonderful spoiler.. Thanksss

12. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!! Pls do more if you have timee :aww:

13. beruang.bears

beruang.bears Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers

14. Diana_Artemis

Diana_Artemis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank ♥♥♥♥♥ you ♥♥♥♥♥ so ♥♥♥♥♥ much ♥♥♥♥♥for ♥♥♥♥♥ the ♥♥♥♥♥spoilers ♥♥♥♥♥ :aww::blobpopcorn_cool:

15. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers @limulimu
    I'm glad you are enjoying the novel and posting spoilers for us folks ^_^
    I'm surprised none from mainstream NU groups had picked this novel before, given it is a funny read...

limueee likes this.
  16. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a link to the raws for the novel? Or even the translated version

17. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you share the link? I couldn't find you

18. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already did and it not appear at google,.only thw pick up request. Can you help on how to delete this. Thanks