Question The Strongest System & A Valiant Life

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Deleted member 125960, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Do I have to read The Strongest System to read A Valiant Life?

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I don't think that necessary

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no.

imo strongest system is better.

tbh it feels like the ending of strongest system was randomly written and the ending sucked. it had alot of plot holes and made no sense. but i guess it also kinda explains the system existence in every other novel that the author will write.

also note that the author uses his name for the characters so again, we don't know if eventually one of his newer novels but just be the "original" MC that made all the system.

anyway besides the name of the mc and the author, all of his novels have nothing in common and do not really talk about each other

4. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a sense your right but are related in that SS lin fan created every other lin fan and there universe.

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but the MC lin fan in TSS wasn't the "original" lin fan. even that MC was a reincarnation created by the "original" lin fan in TSS. we don't know his name and we only know that the whole SS universe is basically a dead skin/cell of the "original lin fan"

not to mention that he also said that he created numerous lin fan as well and we don't know if the later/prior novels are sequels or not. if they were before TSS timeline, then they would have been created by the original and not MC.

also in TSS, he never said that he created the other universe, just that he created copies of himself or reincarnated himself into numerous other worlds.

furthermore, the ending of TSS wasn't basically bullshit because MC died. and then he revived for no reason and killed the bad guy.... so it wouldn't be wrong to say that the MC died.

not to mention that even the author himself couldn't be bothered to write a proper ending to TSS so he wrote that chunk of bullshit and yet you think he is going to ever to refer to it. he even wrote that he was bored of writing TSS on the novel and in weibo which is why it ended

6. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems both TSS and VL had bad endings but still liked TSS for the humor lin fan tech. caused.

7. Deleted member 125960

Reading List:
    Link

8. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    VL life ending was pretty good imho. a timeskip was the only way to end it because like the author said, it could go on and on and on forever if he wanted to.

i agree that TSS was great until the very end. it's still one of my favorite novels...just that the ending is really bad.

anyway it is so much better than AWE in both the humor and ending imho. unlike AWE, TSS humour wasn't the same joke repeated over and over again in different places.

TSS reminds me of the silly alchemist a little, but it's humor is still much better.

now that we're talking about this author's novel, it does seem like he has a habbit of giving up or getting bored of his novels...tbh it's not like they were bad or people got bored/tired of them either on Qi and he was still getting tons of scriptions and money from the books.

also his new book sucks

i didn't spoil anything that animefan hadn't spoiled. anyway the ending is tss is very predictable once u get the near the end.

it's very clear that the author didn't give 2 hoots about thinking of the ending

9. Deleted member 125960

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not my fault the author got bored of writing VL too...like i said, he gets bored of almost all of his novels and gives them a crappy ending...

11. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.