Spoiler I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kaguya0401, Jul 16, 2017.

1. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where was that mentioned ? How did I skipped such thing :blobjoy: .

2. Alexaaa

Alexaaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was volume 3 or 4 proluge katarina sees a dream ‘about that

3. Anelita

Anelita Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I have no way to read this novel so I would like if someone is so kind to tell me or spoil each volume if it is not too much to ask. I need it. :C. By the way, can you tell me a little about each character in the novel? In the anime / first volume (I think) I love Nicole or Alan as an MC partner but I see that people who are reading the novels prefer Gerard and I would like to know why.

4. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind doing it now but since volume 6 will be out tomorrow I guess I will spoil it all for you later

Anelita likes this.
  5. Anelita

Anelita Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much!

6. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anime is combination of both volume 1 and Volume 2 if I remember it correctly.
    I not good at characters sketch but I'm also shipping Gerald/ Geordo/ Jared with her.
    Also I'm curious why out of all the other characters only the Third Prince have different names in novel, manga and anime ?

7. AikawaHikari

AikawaHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in volume 6, katarina dreamed she was acchan and was playing [Fortune lover II: love at the magical ministry] she saw some photos of events, she saw 3 new male characters named: sora, dwey, and cyrus i will explain about the character later,not only that, this time Katarina reappeared as a villain and disguised to take revenge on Maria. At first katarina didn't really take it seriously because it's just a dream and she try to convince herself that it was only a dream.
    When the ceremony was received by new members in the ministry katarina look around to see if dwey and Cyrus is real and.....as you guessed they really do exist and it's not just a dream.
    New members are divided into groups of 4 people and members of the katarina are sora, maria, and dwey. Long story short, their first task was to do something with the Tanuki that damaged the fields and hurt several villagers and they were told to choose magic tools in a warehouse (all the tools in the warehouse were practically useless because the warehouse was not a warehouse for magic tools but a magic tool which was a failed experiment) katarina took a tool that looks like a magnifying glass and the And the person who was their supervisor said it could glow in the dark (apparently it can increase pochi power ) and a bag that stores food smells, and Maria takes a ring that can increase magic power (actually the ring cannot increase magic but if the user is a light magic user, the power will be increased) Because the tanuki only appears at night they wait until night and they not only saw tanuki but other animals also ran to the village,turns out that dark magic is also tied to this,Maria felt that there was dark magic and they went towards the dark magic, they went into the forest and into the cave, there they saw a man who suddenly turned into a dragon, Maria is thrown and the dragon tries to attack Maria Dwey pushed Maria as a result he was thrown in the air and smashed a large rock Maria ran to dwey and tried to cure him with light magic, the dragon aiming for Maria and dwey, Maria can't leave dwey just like that so she stay and hug him as if to protect him,Of course katarina can't just sit and watch,Katarina took a small stone and threw it at the dragon to attract his attention, the dragon turned his gaze towards katarina and went straight to katarina, fortunately katarina is a fast runner, until she was cornered by the wall in front of her and the dragon behind her, suddenly she felt something warm in her pocket, she took the warm thing from her pocket and found her magnifying glass suddenly she heard a voice, she never heard that voice, but the voice sound familiar to her .. the voice kept saying 'call me, and I will save you master' she's not sure why she knows whose voice this is but she still calls him "POCHI", pochi comes out of her shadow and turns as big as that dragon (if you don't know pochi you can see my spoilers on page 2, pochi is always hiding in katarina shadow and only came out when katarina told him) pochi won against the dragon and returned to his original size, they all returned safely. I'm telling you as briefly as possible because I'm lazy, what you want to know next.

1.you want to know more about dwey and his pov
    2.the group (Keith,jeord,Mary,Sophia,Nicole,Alan)reaction about the dragon
    3.Gerald's progress
    4.maria progress
    5.keith progress
    6.alan progress
    7.sophia progress(it's about acchan)
    8.mary progress
    9.sora progress
    10.her kouhai gigger (she's one of katarina Admirer)
    11.their superior/senpai
    12.POCHI
    13.fortune lover 2
    I'll explan it one by one but, which one you want first?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    Seiren88, Xienne, augacutan and 8 others like this.
  8. Jessijesi04

Jessijesi04 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then how about maria progress? Did she ended liking for dwey? Or is still bakarina? Hehehe and then about gerald, i read that bakarina start to like him but feel inferior.. did vol 6 she still make maria to be together with gerald?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  9. AikawaHikari

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it's dwey who start to love Maria, and Maria's love for katarina getting stronger and stronger. When the girls have Pajama party,katarina ask Maria 'what kind of man is your type?' and Maria answered "someone who smiles a lot, always positive, and enjoys eating the sweet's that i bake"(you-know-who)

And here's her pov in the vol 6
    When I, Maria Campbell, walked through the fields that night, they were entirely different than when I had seen them during the day. There was an incredible number of animals, and the water around them was so heavy that I felt like I could be drowned in it. I was so uncomfortable that I had to cover my mouth with my hand, but the others that were with me seemed unfazed. In the past, when I was the only one able to feel how stagnant the water was, it had been caused by Dark Magic. Could that be the case this time too? I peeked at Sora, who, like me, was able to identify Dark Magic.
    If that really is the cause for this weird atmosphere, then he would react to it too ... but he didn't seem to notice anything. Perhaps this had nothing to do with magic, and I had just been tired or ill. While I kept thinking to myself, the investigation was postponed to the next day, and we went back to our lodging for the night. As soon as I came back to my room, the tension I had was feeling released at once, and I started feeling even worse. I sat down on the bed to catch my breath.
    "It turned out to be more problematic than we expected, huh?" asked Katarina. I could only muster a feeble sound to reply to her. She immediately noticed and came close to me, asking me if I was okay. I thought that I would start feeling better after a while, and told her I was.
    "Should I call for Laura or Hart to get you some medicine?" She asked me, concerned. I declined and explained what had happened, struggling for words as I still felt ill. Katarina kindly prepared me some hot tea. Drinking it, I noticed how cold my body had become. After making the tea, she started rubbing my back. I don't know whether it was because of her warm touch, but I immediately felt better. Warmth was returning to my body.
    "Thank you. I am feeling better now, "I told her, and she gave me a pleasant smile of relief. She then asked me to explain more about what I had felt in the fields, and I, now feeling much better thanks to her, obliged.
    "I can't explain it well ... It just feels heavy, like it was inside the mansion where Master Keith had been kidnapped."
    "Are you saying that someone's using Dark Magic around here? "" ... I cannot tell for sure. Sora looked unfazed ...
    "I was sure that if he had felt anything, he would have told me about it. (As i said before, the ring make Maria more stronger because she's a light magic user (but Maria didn't know that ring was Made for the light magic user)
    "... I will try to confirm it tomorrow. For now, I cannot say.
    "If Dark Magic was really involved, I had to be sure of it, and then report it to the examiners ... feeling ill and becoming useless again was not an option. Imust try harder next time! I thought to myself.
    "Don't push yourself too hard, Maria," Katarina said, looking worried. What did she mean? It was possible that we were dealing with Dark Magic, so I had to give it all my best.
    "I don't want you trying too hard and feeling sick again. We're all here for you, so you can count on us,
    "she said, holding my hand." Just rely on us, okay? " she continued with a smile. I felt my face become red, and I replied with an embarrassed nod. Her smile became even more beautiful, filling my chest with a pleasant, warm feeling. Now more than ever, I realized how much I loved Katarina Claes, the kind but strong girl who had changed my life or rather, who was still changing my life, day after day. I wanted to be with him for as long as possible.
    "Now let's sleep. We have to rest before tomorrow, "she said, and I went to bed feeling so elated that the pain I had been in moments ago now felt like a dream. My bear was starting to feel lonely after being neglected as I talked with Katarina, so I hugged him close to my chest and happily fell asleep

And in this volume Katarina more focus on Fortune lover 2 because katarina(in FL2) Will meet her Doom
    Soo.....she hasn't thought about pairing Jeordo and Maria, yet....

Xienne, kimberlyt, augacutan and 7 others like this.
  10. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can she meet her doom in FL2 when she already met her doom in FL1???

11. AikawaHikari

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the real ending in FL1 is katarina get expelled, that's why she made a new identity and entered the ministry to revenge

(I'll post about FL2 tomorrow)

bochucha and kawaii12345 like this.
  12. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind.. 13 please.
    Thank you for your spoiler ^^

13. AikawaHikari

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay,i'll explain about FL2 today as promised, FL2 is about love at the ministry ,and like i said before there are three new characters, named Sora, Dwey,and Cyrus.And don't forget the katarina in disguise for revenge

- The story: The protagonist, a commoner girl who can use Light Magic, graduates from the Academy of Magic at the age of 17. She goes on to work at the Magical Ministry, the most important organization in the kingdom. There she will meet strict superiors, weird colleagues, and difficult work, all the while looking for love. -

The Character:
    (Protagonist) Maria Campbell: A lowborn girl and one of the few Light Magic users in the country. A positive, energetic person.
    (New love interests)
    Cyrus Lanchester: A strict and sober superior. Good at this job, but not so good at speaking to women. A very powerful magic user and Ministry executive.
    Dewey Percey: A child prodigy who graduated from the Academy of Magic early by skipping grades, and is now working at the Ministry. He cannot use magic, and instead entered the Ministry on his account of knowledge. His family is very poor, and he learned most of what he knows by himself. A hardworking tsundere and a bit of an airhead.
    Sora(orphan with no full name): Came to know Maria through a certain incident and is now staying at the Ministry. An orphan with a casual attitude and a Dark Magic user.
    The old love interests are back along with the old rival characters, and befriending them or gaining their approval will be vital to progress through the game. The main hurdle in finding success with the new love interests will be fighting a mysterious girl who has come to hinder the protagonist. It is later revealed that this girl is Katarina Claes, who was exiled from the kingdom in the previous game. Katarina holds a grudge against the protagonist for having caused her exile, and she becomes a Dark Magic user to sneak back into the country and into the Ministry, looking for revenge against Maria. In order to obtain the Happy End, the protagonist must overcome the threat of Katarina and reveal her identity to the authorities together with the love interests, resulting in the villainess being thrown in jail. Should the protagonist fail, Katarina and Maria will kill each other in a duel, and the love interests will fall prey to Dark Magic.

The explanation above states that the old love interests (Keith, Jeord, Alan, and Nicole) and the
    Rival character (Mary and Sophia) Will appear in the ministry even though they are not members, and rival characters will appear as Maria's friends (Except katarina)And also katarina will be imprisoned in the happy end and die in the bad end(poor katarina)

How did katarina know about FL2 this detail? I'll post tomorrow because the answer is in number 7(Sophia progress)

Xienne, kimberlyt, misa_kyu and 6 others like this.
  14. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much in the new timeline Katerina graduates and decides to work at the ministry ?? She seemed to in the Manga (all I have read)

AikawaHikari likes this.
  15. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Katarina herself is not concealing her identity in this timeline... So the game was disrupted from the start. Or there would be a reason why she would, later on.
    The new dark magic girl... Seems to be one of the fiancees of one of the older princes, maybe(?)
    Thank you for spoiling us, spoil us more, we love being spoiled here~! /oi

16. AikawaHikari

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, i'm sure most of you already know that Raphael offered katarina to enter the ministry, Katarina agreed because she did not want to immediately marry Jeordo after graduating(and she hopes that Maria and Jeordo can strengthen their relationship(in romantic way), so she Accepting Raphael's offer, Maria and Raphael are so happy they can work in the same place with katarina(and that happen berfore jeordo Confess to her)

But now she had no choice but to enter the ministry because now she had a dark familiar(pochi)
    The ministry must observe her for a while but only a few people know about the dark familiar

17. AikawaHikari

Reading List:
    Link
    He did have doubts, but remembering she still met her destruction even though she didn't bully Maria and have good relations with all characters (y'know the The girls that Controlled by dark magic(she's saved by her friends but who know if she'll meet her Doom in FL2) she Decided to prepare herself to face her doom

And i don't think that dark magic girl is the princes fiancee, there are only 4 prince.
    The 1st prince fiancee is Susanna Randall,she is Raphael superior (She created a new identity in the ministry and changed her name to Larna Smith ) i'm sure Maria and Sora Can see or feel the dark magic and she's with Maria and Sora when the dark magic girl appear. And she won't let Maria take the ring (that can increase her light magic) if she is a dark magic user

The 2th prince fiancee is Selena berg, she's a pure girl,i've read her POV when she kidnap katarina and all i read is about how much she Feeling guilty for kidnap her and How Amazed she was to katarina who was kind to her even though she had kidnapped her, and she keep saying that katarina is a saint. (I will cry my eyes out if she is a two faced all this time) and Sora Will see or feel it if she was a dark magic user

The 3rd prince fiancee is katarina claes, i don't think she's the dark magic user because

......do i really have to say it?
    .......okay *sigh*
    She.is.so.damn.dense
    This is something about sacrificing a life
    She was too thick to even think about such things

The 4th prince fiancee is(my girl) Mary hunt, I admit that she justifies any means to separate katarina and jeordo, but she won't do something that can hurt katarina, and Maria,Raphael,and sora will see or feel it if she's a dark magic user

18. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no way its katarina or mary lol
    ...but wait, katarina was kidnapped?! Why?
    The dark magic girl must be a completely new character then.. I can't think of anyone introduced in the FL 2. I guess we will have to wait to know

Xienne likes this.
  19. AikawaHikari

Reading List:
    Link
    Xienne and bochucha like this.
  20. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xienne and AikawaHikari like this.