Spoiler After Transmigrating into a Short-lived White Moonlight, had a HE with the Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazykitty_99, Jul 5, 2020.

1. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Transmigrating into a Short-lived White Moonlight, had a HE with the Villain

Description

Sang Yuanyuan transmigrated into a sadistic romance ancient fantasy novel, becoming the male lead’s ill-fated beautiful white moonlight that died early.

The male lead loves her, the male supporting character loves her too.

The female lead was injured and broken-hearted because being loved, trampled and abused by all men for she had a face that was similar to hers. The relationship with male lead was full of twists and turns, tortured between life and death, and finally had a Happy Ending.

Sang Yuanyuan : “ I’m sorry, I 一 first don’t want to die, second don’t want to be abused. So I choose to run away with the villain. Excuse me, goodbye.”

The villain squinted his long eyes, with a lazy posture and lips smiling like a spring breeze——

“Besides me….are nothing but hell.”

She contemplated for three seconds.

“Does the hell have land?”

“….. there’s a wasteland.”

“Does it have water?”

“…… only blood.”

He wants to see her panic and lose her head, waits for her to scream and escape, but after blanking for three seconds the woman’s eyes instead shine faintly.

“What a good opportunity to try a new variety!”

“……”

He who always lingers in the deepest darkness, has never thought that there would be a person who can fill a whole wasteland with flowers and grasses.

Details :--
    Original Name : 穿成短命白月光后,和反派HE了
    Author :青花燃
    Language: Chinese
    Publisher: jjwxc
    Chapters : 109 (completed)
    Nu link :https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ed-white-moonlight-had-a-he-with-the-villain/
    jjwxc link :
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4264815
    Genre: Fantasy, Romance , Shoujo , Xuanhuan, Josie, Xian xia

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  2. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I have mtled this novel and i am in love with author writing. Don't let starting few chapters fool you . This novel is way more it shows on surface . Many secrets unravel as mc & ml go on their journey.

I also want to mtl author other novels but due to cultivation world without translated first few chapters it is hard for me to understand mtl of those one. Hope a good soul picks up other novels of this author.

As for romance it develops step by step and there aren't any "third parties" in between them as they have enough trust and communication in between them after establishing their relationship.

At first mc "lied" to ml for liking him to get out of oriml hold but later as mc and readers get to know more about ml personality and his past both of us fell in love with Ml . Ml always knew mc was "lying" .
    I like mc isn't dense rather a very decisive person. She doesn't goes around with ml on feelings plus intimacy issue after realising her feelings for him .
    Near 40 + chapters they have established their relationship.
    I just love ml of this novel.
    Many won't like mc dependence on ml but i get it as she has just transmigrated and surrounded by a hegemonic world so only a fool of mary sue novel will try to become strong on its own .
    Without mc "healing powers" ml won't be able to get healed fast enough so it can be seen she is very useful even though can't fight in combat with other cultivators(her powers are more healing based and can help with defeating /eating demons ) .

For those who want spoilers i can give.

3. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazykitty_99 you're the one who poisoned me with this novel. now, take responsibility and gimme spoilers! :blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr:

4. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the title and summary looks cliche but novel is far away from most cliches . What i love about author writing is every little detail has a reason for it. Without knowing the "background" mystery, novel reading is more fun as many times i felt maybe ml will die in this fight .
    Mc originally belonged to "transmigrated" world . Thrown to modern world 6 years proir to her coming back . In modern world she was an orphan who worked hard to become a star . She isn't those kind hearted one as her mental state is very strong .She herself says without stepping on those who want to step on her success can't be achieved . She died in modern world via lightning and arrives in cultivation world before oriml concubine poisoned her with death one . She use her brain and tells you concubine that she loves her bro (ml ,famous as bloodthirsty) not oriml.

He is famous as a lunatic but his state citizens aren't scared of him as they knew ml efforts to save them from devil, demon . He has a tragic past which made him like this .
    He is a genius so he remembers every detail since he is born ,so to him a gentle mom who ran away whe he was 2 months, came back to kill him n his father after 5 years made him insecure guy with love and hate for his mom. Jiang yanji made ml (5y/o)an elixir for nephew of her supporter/lover (ml has blood Ming clan ) and then buried him with hot iron rods in his hands . Ml has witch clan blood too ,so while they were transferring his powers to a sick prince ,he used witch powers to control that sick prince and killed him and himself became that sick prince but his senses were still attached to his previous buried body so he could feel all that pain for many years (only 5y/o) . Later after becoming powerful in spiritual relams he turned his previous body to a wooden puppet and also has that puppet cultivate (puppet became his secret weapon for assassination, but puppet interactions with mc ,ml beast are so cute)

It is a cultivation world with less female practitioners as childbirth isn't possible after practice . To have a child means to destroy half cultivation. Powers that people possess are in elements-wood(blue- mc , ml , agu ,ml real dad) , water(black- huang king) , fire(mc family) , metal (ori ml) .
    Spiritual realms - lingyin(not sure) (start here mc could start little healing with her sunflower and can listen via plants )
    -> lingming( here weapon power comes out as spiritual power gets materialized, mc here end up materializing sunflower known asbig face which can help in healing, later cannibal flowers ,they can harm plus eat demons inturn converting demon energy to crystals )
    -> lingyao (can send your spiritual power outside like ml making living creatures wood , mc connecting with plants, grass then making them weapons plus cover soldiers with her healing light while they are fighting) . Mc can go inside other body with her spiritual power to heal aka taking out poison from ml body .
    -> above longyao(only ml, got wings) .

Three evil clans (taboo) -witch ,ming and wu(not sure of name)
    In Ming clan , a person of ming clan if willing can transfer his life and cultivation to other party .
    In witch clan , a person can hypnotize person .
    Ml has above clans blood .
    Last one clan not sure of name- if you slept with a person of that clan once ,then you are poisoned and detoxification can only be done by sleeping every few days with the person u slept - ori fl.

There are 18 independent states ruled/supervised via female emperor/imperial city . And yes Female emperor is Ml mom body. (Transmigrated vicious soul)

Ml world is low cultivation world . People from higher cultivation world take ml world as garbage bin . They (HC) power source is known as MINg which they have trapped later Ming end up having resentment which impured energy given by Ming so HC people cut off Ming source parts taking out Ming bone and throwing to Ml world so all ghosts ,demons, devils ,resentment went to ml world following that bone energy with them there is devil king . HC world people created giant black tripod shape covering many states under ground which attracts all resentment from HC world .
    500 years ago Emperor Yun discovered (he was Yun state king and at highest peak of cultivation at that time also co lord of world with imperial govt) black tripod and devil king( due to plate drift as tripod was under his land ) . Devil king knew he isn't Yun opponent so he gave him "mirror" and told him secrets of this world being dustbin of HC world . That mirror showed King Yun future where he was killed by next generation but couldn't see the face of his killer .. plus that bone thrown has a power that king Yun wants to become strong (that colored power can't be absorbed without refining ) so king yun plan was infiltrate into temple of heaven as they made two small tripods (one at king Yun place and other at temple of heaven) . They had people sit as temple of heaven to "resonate" so as to refine power for king yun (they didn't knew ,they are refining) .

Three people hatch a conspiracy as both 3 are dead in future (devil king, emperor yun , Jiang yi - from jiang family ).

They used mirror again & again to show a future where they are alive. So 20 years prior to mc transmigration, there was a future (novel story) where all three lived . So they started "correcting" variables .
    First variable- ml mom . So at first they wanted to clear her memories and plant "future" in her mind . But she got thrown to modern world and a vicious soul took her place (became their puppet, she didn't knew ) ,they made her follow their plans like becoming female emperor and a stepping stone for oriml .
    She was a wastewood due to giving birth to ml and later her (t soul) lover child to have his support (huang king) .
    5 years later(ml 5 y/old) she went to kill ml dad (ming clan , very high cultivation) and taking over his cultivation using beauty trap .
    Used ml to "elixir" for her lover nephew sick body . But ml being a genius and witch clan blood( t soul doesn't knew about witch blood) ,took over sick prince body.
    Then 2nd variable -Mc , princess of Sang .
    6 years proir she met twice with oriml who fell in love with mc at first sight and wanted to ask for her hand.
    But temple of heaven person came with mirror to change mc soul by burning her soul but mc told him after seeing her "fate" that she isn't alive after 6 years rather killed by oriml concubine and the oriml "true love" is another girl .. so that person gets soft hearted asks mc for a wish ,she asks oriml to wait for her 6 years (she was betting on oriml "like" for her if he didnt marry anyone then see will be saved) . Mc gets thrown to modern world and mirror brings "orifl" soul but she couldn't take over mc body so later a substitute was found for orifl ...
    Oriml is a scum in love while mc (puppet controlled via fate) was dying due to taking over blow to save oriml from assassin, he was having spring night with orifl . Mc came at this time and told You girl that she loves Ml (You bro, she is scared of her bro) . You girl brings jade communication tool to have mc tell her bro that she likes him and mc did ..so ml came to han state.

So ml & ml journey began with mc trying to run while oriml isn't at state (gone to war with devil) but oriml knew plan of mc (spies within mc guards) . Ml came at that time to take away Mc and save her trusted guards plus her .

Then they go on with understanding each other and developing feelings . They were open with each other after 40+ chapters. Even slept together after 50 + .

Deal was to destroy half countries to later give half part to devil .the half of humanity belonged to area of Sang so Sang was destroyed in story first .

Whenever ml & mc go against ori leads "golden finger" helps them .
    Like ml & ori ml killing each other fight . Ml has upperhand but got thundered via heavens due to above people throwing thunder on him even reached a half dead state but near death blow mc took over for him ,then they fled and ml refined that thunder so as to make himself powerful . Whenever he meets a new energy source he refines it to make himself powerful with mc standby to heal his wounds .
    Due to using "golden finger" as it use bone power, devil / demons gets crazy and starts attacking on states like a tsunami .....

Later mc & ml gets clue one by one and they revealed the whole secret of so called "fate" and "destiny" ...

In between many details are there but i am too lazy to type that . This novel is a gem . I really enjoyed it .after few hevay chapters there are always light ones.

I like in this novel many times ml plans got failed or he is injured .his golden finger is mc instant healing plus his preservance to become stronger also he is a genius ...

There are no 2d characters even original leads aren't.

@Fulminata

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2020
  5. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoilers! I would usually avoid books involving cultivation but I am already fallen in love with the ML so I'd just reading this :aww::aww::aww:

Elliana likes this.
  6. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here i don't like cultivation world too . But this one has cultivation + power struggle + romance (no twists & turns , only two mature adults) .

Ml is far from those cold ,indifferent. His character is so vivid whether him losing control of his emotions , his past , his narcissism, i just love him . Under that fake lunatic there is an insecure soft guy who just needs a hug .. and the way he calls mc "little mulburry" ...

My most fave seen is when mc as "revenge" while helping him with his injuries when her spiritual power is inside ml body gives ml " spiritual touch at his that place" after that ml got so embarrassed /empty eyes/ killer mode like he was taken advantage off and how mc acted later so ml felt that how his little mulberry does that kind of "thing" it must be him overthinking .

7. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! My curiosity is sated for now, and will refrain from destroying my brain via mtl a bit longer:blobmelt::aww:

Bhabna likes this.
  8. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what's going to happen to original Mc and ML? Seriously, reading how Or!Mc brings disaster to everyone makes me wanna spit blood XD

9. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    They will die . They do have good ends as in getting "enlightenment" sort . So at end readers don't hate them ...

eagerreadergirl, Elliana and Aihi8 like this.
  10. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for reply! :)

11. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there.... Smut in this story?:aww::blobamused::blobamused:

12. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    No just black out . Mentioning only emotions..

Kurobito likes this.
  13. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughhh sad. :blobsob::blobsob:

Anyway is mc soul sort of like left her ori body (sang yuanyuan) and transmigrated to the present time and later come back to her ori body. Cuz i mtl here and there like she's afraid her soul left her body. If she really transmigrated to the present time. Who was controlling her ori body before?

michoux likes this.
  14. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup the conspirators of the whole "destiny" conspiracy to get the "fate" in which they lived needed Mc soul to be killed (they thought that orifl soul will come to Mc body) but Mc on seeing her "future" via mirror told them she would die and Orifl will occupy some other body. Whole premise was that in future Mc will be han wife and his concubine will kill her. So she gambled on oriml feelings for her asking him to wait for 6/5years to marry her . Her gamble was if oriml feelings are true he will keep his promise and won't marry You concubine but oriml is a guy who cant keep in his pants so everything else is story.

Instead of Mc soul being killed she was sent to modern world (just like Ml mom and dad) and later died via lighting and came back to her original body (cultivation world) . When she wasn't in her body , her body was guided by "world" consciousness that world considered how she should be .(more of a puppet).
    Yaa she was afraid what if she left again (on being present before mirror) later as they clear all mysteries ,she could use that mirror.

15. Anamoly

Anamoly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So right now, it's been translated till the original ML and the Main Character (MC) have cancelled the one heart contract ( divorced) and then MC got kidnapped by the You army to bring her to ML. I have one question... Did the ML know that the You army wanted to kill MC's Dad and brother?
    @lazykitty_99 please give spoilers..

16. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc heard via her "eavesdropping" powers the plan of "sowing discord" between You and Sang and having female emperor order that You state rebelled so as to kill Ml uprightly (as said by Mc before that whenever there is demon crisis they order Ml to solve there and if he rejects they use that reason for acting against him :blobcry: poor you wuming)
    Those who planned that "kidnapping" of Mc were rebels (party related to old king you).
    Ml didnt ordered killing of anyone or asking for Mc. Even his most trusted general Agu didnt knew.
    Ml was in coma with very minimum chances of waking up .
    Later Mc tells Agu about what she heard and asks him to check .(no one knew of Ml being seriously injured except few trusted ones)
    And Ml subordinate asks Mc to talk to Ml to wake him up and Mc says

"You Wuming, you can't die." She sat on the bedside and whispered, "If you die, who will win the world? Don't Jiang's country have to sit for thousands of years?"

At side subordinate was they are a match made couple .
    Holla !! Ml wakes up and tells Mc to wash up as she is dirty

"Take her to a change, it's dirty," You Wuming said with disgust.

(you know Ml is a awkward fella) .
    Ml takes care of those rebels. And mc helps Ml with her family to clear charges later.
    Basically from there Mc & ml started their living together and never separated the whole time even when Ml went to war. (Only in situations where Ml couldn't take Mc they would separate for few hours otherwise they are always together after that).

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Belli, Chizuru, michoux and 2 others like this.
  17. Anamoly

Anamoly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can we hear any fluffy moments between them? Their interactions are so cute, I just love whenever he hugs her.

19. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Well every moment of them together is fluffy . Especially before they have opened up their feelings.

Dont know about fluffy
    But I find it absolutely cute how YW gets happy when SY is jealous . And YM is jealous still acts haughty .

I like in this novel Ml is never forcing her for bed activities as Mc too wants that .
    (Well before Ml always was like want to possess Mc but he was just bluffing as when Mc actually presented herself Ml acted as Mc wanted to do "bad" to him)

I cant really pinpoint fluffy moments ,most of the time they were together and most of them are fluff.

Belli likes this.
  20. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTLing...:blobparty::blob_pompom:

potatofriez likes this.