Recommendations Mc travels worlds

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Josh_Williams, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Josh_Williams

Josh_Williams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been looking for a novel like this for a long time, I've tried fanfiction.net,this website,AO3,Webnovel,Wattpadd,Scribblehub. And I haven't been able to find anything like this. The closest I've found is "Creepy explorations volume 1" On fanfiction.net. It's perfect in every sense except for the fact that the MC isn't the one that's perverted, all the monsters are. So he gets raped quite often and it's not the other way around which is what I'm looking for

So basically I'm looking for a novel where the MC travels around different horror worlds and the monsters try to scare him, but the mc is a massive pervert so he fucks the monsters instead. Similar to infinity terror but instead of surviving he just fucks monsters. If there are no lemons don't recommend it to me,

Exsha likes this.
  2. ishaan

ishaan I Eat Potatoes

Reading List:
    Link
    got the chills....

3. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    I Vote this Post for the Top Horror Post of the Century!
    *+1 For the Horror Post of the Century!*

SilverFeather likes this.
  4. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Scene 1 act 1, fear creeps in]
    [​IMG]

[Scene 2 act 1, running away from the real monster]
    [​IMG]

SilverFeather and FalseNutrition like this.
  5. Ctho

Ctho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you okay?

6. sonido

sonido Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me of Gantz...

7. sowrya

sowrya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This person needs help!!!!

SilverFeather, MengHaoDS and Leo129 like this.
  8. MusicFromMiles

MusicFromMiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha why isn't anyone suggesting anything??

FIEND likes this.
  9. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely Nobody knows it....

10. Josh_Williams

Reading List:
    Link
    Disappointing, I was hoping that someone on this forum knew something instead of making stupid comments on my mental health. Guess this forum and website are for the cannon fodder of society that follow normality, If you don't have any recommendations why even comment? This is the recommendation forum afterall, merely getting my hopes up with 8 replies, turns out they're all useless

11. MusicFromMiles

Reading List:
    Link
    No this forum isn't just for the cannon fodder of society that follows normality. It's just that the novel you're looking for is too specific that it's hard too think of novels that fits it's description but regardless I apologise for being rude and insensitive <(_ _*)>

PS, I didn't want to edit this but my grammar is crap

FIEND likes this.
  12. Josh_Williams

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't referring to the fact that no one could recommend anything to me, I was calling people the 'cannon fodder of society' due to their comments on my mental health, only someone completely normal would do something like that, I take pride in being weird/'mentally unstable' In my opinion I just have different morals then most people, but to each their own. I'm fairly certain that most people who watch anime and or read light novels of anime are all quite aware that fantasy is just that. Fantasy. I was looking for this specific kind of book (Which I acknowledge is hard to find, I've been looking for... A long time). In all honesty I don't care about my mental health, so people commenting about it on a recommendation forum is really concerning. It really made an impact on my view of this entire forum as a whole, limiting the amount of things that I feel okay with posting. I know I'm probably never going to ask for any 'unique' recommendations from this forum again, people are just too judgemental even tho this is for anime and xianxia novels where people burn down villages and mass genocide and stuff... Also I'm pretty sure all you asked was "Why is no one recommending anything?" Which isn't very offensive, so I have no idea why you're apologizing, there's no need. I wasn't offended in the first place, my view on most things is this: I don't care, I was just disappointed with this forum as a whole. Anyways, good talk.

MusicFromMiles likes this.
  13. MusicFromMiles

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologised because I back read my comment along with the others and the more I looked at it, the more I thought it was rude and insensitive for me to say. I typed it without thinking what you might felt about it, so again apologies for that

14. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. I have been reading too many romance novels. The only thing I can think of is this: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/monster-no-goshujin-sama/

It's not even close but in a sense that his companions are monsters. You can check out the reviews for more details. The summary didn't really share that he bedded these monsters but one reviewer said so. He also does not travel around different horror worlds. It seems the update is not too bad either. I hope this helps a little bit!

Josh_Williams and MusicFromMiles like this.
  15. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    why the trigger lol
    them commenting on u being retarded is a joke

Lachaize and Josh_Williams like this.
  16. Josh_Williams

Reading List:
    Link
    May be a joke but it's still useless comments, that's the whole point I'm trying to get across, this is the recommendations forum, not the "Lets make fun of fucking retards" I wanted recommendations, and I got a single one. Btw you guys are doing a great job on keeping this on the top of recommendations, may get more recommendations this way, gj

FIEND likes this.
  17. Exsha

Exsha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn: "I have been enlightened with the new ways of life..":aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  18. 8theaven

8theaven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What you're looking for is a hentai and my friend I have the perfect thing for you.
    Go to nhentai.net then search up the tags "monster girl","english" then sort by popular then you'll get what you want.

19. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean I'm not really normal myself but this is beyond me...

Actually wait I think that there was a H doujin along these lines except the whole travels between different worlds, it just goes with monster girls tho, omnivore hero or something, don't ask why I know it, sometimes you just come across things like this

20. 8theaven

8theaven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah there was one where there was a hero and instead of killing the demon king he just fucks them and all of the four heavenly kings.