Spoiler Please Throw Me Away/나를 버려주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 13, 2020.

1. angelhalo224

angelhalo224 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wh
    whaaaaaa!

Lilyworld and lazynoodles like this.
  2. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine a guy you've met 3 days ago try to propose to you... Its just not realistic. We, the readers have god mode on, and know he is the ML; while our MC is clueless.
    Also, she feels if she got marry off as Karina Bifta, she would live under this "shadow" forever. Her true self, Adele, would be gone.

3. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    thats confusing
    Adele would never have been a weakness for the duke in the first place????????
    at the least the duke can say she IS his real daughter, I mean she is. So there is no proof that his "real" daughter died from this medusa virus. And if anything, they can just say that was an adopted daughter etc. So ultimately since the duke has excuse and doesnt love adele, she could never be his weakness
    Can someone explain this or was the emperor just dumb and paranoid

syofiaa and angelhalo224 like this.
  4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is a weakness, since they used her to hide a death by a extremely scandalous disease.

If she did no die from something that scandalous replacing her with a duplicate (his illegitimate daughter or not) makes no sense and is a weakness, and the other noble would ask why the subterfuge and start a rumor which is enough, they would need proof she died of something else.

Plus an illegitimate daughter of a commoner is not the full noble blooded daughter of his wife, and presenting her as the wife's kid is something that can backfire on them i found out anyway.

This is no an innocent until proven guilty court of law, but guilty until proven innocent politics.

5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the webtoon raws up to chapter 21. Not much happened, but here you have it:
    ML keeps popping up at her home during meal times everyday(once a day). He keeps proposing to her and she keeps rejecting. (I think she doesn't even take his proposal seriously; and let's be honest, we also know he doesn't love her yet; but she doesn't think he has any ill intentions either:blobuwu:). ML is just disrespectful to her parents and her mother argues with him, tho she loses the argument, and the father just has a bad expression on. The 2nd brother still doesn't show up.
    After a week of that, they finally go back to the forest so she can decipher other tombstones. While she's working on one, she becomes invisible right in front on the stone:blobcat_rawr:. She realises he can't see her and she can't touch him and she's glowing.
    ML gets scared and looks for her, but then he realises he still gets that comfortable feeling from when she's near, so she must be next to him. He says she should finish translating the writing on the stone as that might be the solution, which she also realised. She was worried he'd get attacked by beasts looking for her and panicked and couldn't concentrate on the writing. But after he said she should take her time cause he'll be waiting she calmed down a bit:blobhighfive:.
    A fairy shows up and they have a pointless conversation:blobdog:. She also encourages mc to finish the translation, I think she can't read it either.
    And I think she finished after a few hours, but the chapter ends there. Cliffhanger.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  6. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is a weakness because if she mentioned that she was not the original Karina or someone who was curious looked into her background a bit more, they could find out that the original Karina died of that strange disease. There is such a stigma around the disease that any family with any member that succumbed to it will be seen as dirty and "becomed ruined" (maybe their lands and titles taken away?). This is why the MC is the duke's weakness.

7. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

Ohhhhh ty

angelhalo224 likes this.
  8. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
    Adele was adopted in replacement of a lady who died from a rare disease. She worked her entire life so she would be loved, but as soon as her younger sister was born, she was abandoned. Then on Adele’s way to an arranged marriage, she was assassinated by mysterious enemies. “…Is this a dream?” But when she opened her eyes, she returned to 3 years in the past! Since she is destined to be abandoned when her younger sister is born, this time around, she tries to live the way she wants, but things keep going wrong. “Weren’t you interested in me?” And a mysterious knight in black keeps pursuing her…

syofiaa likes this.
  9. Achievemint

Achievemint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Threads merged.

11. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link

arigato~^^ :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobokhand::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    syofiaa and Achievemint like this.
  12. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 22 can basically be ignored... nothing really happen between MC and ML. I have an unorganized MTL spoiler here

at the end of ch 21, the fairy told Adele if she translated the story on the tombstone for her, she can make ML fall in love with her in exchange. Adele asked her why. The fairy thought she was "interested" in ML. She then explained she has the ability to make anyone fall for her. Adele felt a bit concern toward the possibility that the fairy can control ppl's mind and feelings. Then she told the fairy thats not necessary. The fairy thought she would like her idea, and told Adele "You are a strange human."
    (LOL I think this fairy is perhaps a romantic by nature. I dont see Adele gave any hint that would make the fairy think she is in any way, in love with ML. So how did the fairy come to the conclusion that she would be happy about this/wish for this? Beats me... Maybe her speciality is mind control?... )
    Going back to the story, Adele said she does not need anything in return, she will just read the whole thing for her.
    Story in point form:
    -there is a space where fairies dwell in
    -humans who are sensitive to magic can sometimes cross over to said space, but they dont usually realize that they are in a different space. They would think they just got lost
    -some fairies are mischievous, but it may look cruel and evil from human's perspective. While from the faries' perspective, they are just small pranks.
    -To return to human world, you can either touch a human being (any sort of physical contact I assume) OR eat the food in the human world.
    -If one wishes to purposely travel to the orher side, one can eat something called the Fairys herb.
    -the items brought alone while crossing, would also be considered non-human. (Adele's notebook and pen)
    -Ppl who have been to the fairy space before, might be able to see faires when they return to human world.
    -The story writer encourages humans to befriend them(he have done so personally)
    -Faires dont age. As long as they arent hurt, they can live forever.
    -When all the tombstones are deciphered (requires fairy's help it seems), a wish can be granted (Im calling it! This is how they will cure the disease,)
    -The third tombstone will go in depth about a dangerous fairy that would be awaken at night. If one ever encounters those red eyed creatures, remember to close one's eyes.

So Adele figured she might be able to retun by eating the sandwich from lunch. After she finished the story, the fairy still decided to give her a gift. She then proceed to blow something from her palm to Adele.(Looks like blessing)
    And thats it for this chapter.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  13. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's a relief. I was hoping she would refuse to manipulate his feelings, glad this protag has an actual sense of ethics. I'm liking her more and more.

Thanks for the summary!

14. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This protag ain't doing it for me. And the ml being a duke is so ...basic lol. Sorry y'all

syofiaa and flamingorangesoof like this.
  15. Minnymle

Minnymle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, if you guys want to read chapters up to 22 in English, just watch the YouTube channel crown Princess.

syofiaa, DOHere and ARaine like this.
  16. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if I'm not mistaken at the beginning of the story, she explains that her father "only adopted her for the benefit of the family".
    Does the mother despise her because thinks she is the illegitimate daughter of her husband ?!
    But does it really have no blood link to them ?!

syofiaa likes this.
  17. Snarkywife

Snarkywife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any word on novel translation?

18. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler, also if she can go back to human world with touching another human, so why she can't touch the ml? She has tried in prev chap but when she tried to touch him her hand would bouce off of him

Fatim likes this.
  20. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the tombstones tell the story about the forest, like what kind of beings you can find in there and some treasures. And the part where she went to another dimension happened in a part of the forest called an illusion forest, so basically people are banned from entering that part bcs it was reported many people went missing in there.

And i think the black hooded ppl was related with the tombstones or the forest bcs right after she translated the first tombstone they appeared and said something like "the tombstone is acting up" maybe they are after her bcs they want to find out what she did to the tombstone.