Spoiler The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 4, 2018.

1. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’m looking for Spoilers besides Olivia and Angie are there any other harem members? What’s the fate of his evil sisters and mother? What happened to the captured princess? Do men ever get their human rights back or at the very least become equals with the terrible woman in the kingdom ? What happened to Marie and the idiot 5?

2. KnivesDwolfwood

KnivesDwolfwood Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain what happens to the reincarnate that is pointing to Olivia?

3. anonymous2000

anonymous2000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my read of MTL of WN vol 5 (there may be inaccuracies)
    - It was Olivia who was kidnapped because Lelia knows from the third game that Olivia is OP and feared her. Leon rescues her just before being violated.
    - It seems that Leon is the one who set the sacred tree on fire. Also Luxion won against Edea by having Creare implanting a virus in Edea.
    -Emile dies after becoming one with the sacred tree. Emile was jealous of Serge for hanging around Lelia a lot and seeing Lelia relying on Serge a lot. Emile becomes one with the sacred tree to show that he can protect her and can be relied upon and rampages. Lelia was able to stop Emile's rampage after fusing herself as well. When the rampage ended the tree disappeared and Lelia was fine and there was another sacred tree sapling.
    - king = acting chairman Albergue in LN
    - Leon really did not interact with Emile and was indifferent about him. He was more surprised that the chairman who was suppose to the last boss was not the last boss but it was Emile who became the last boss.
    - The all the nobles did not die, some did in the fighting. That is why many of the nobles hated Serge for picking a fight with Leon. The nobles tried to get help from Leon on reconstruction by making him a part of the 6 nobles. Which Leon refused.
    - Lelia becomes the priestess of the sacred tree left behind by Emile. So there seems to be two sacred tree saplings, one found in dungeon and other created by Emile.
    - Eric is the WN version of Loic. Lelia did not know about the bad end (Noelle being killed by Loic) because she avoided playing that route in past life.
    - Leon "bought" Noelle by offering the magic stones he got from Luxion when it plundered the republic's ships when causing chaos. Leon did so because he and Marie saw the abuse by Eric on Noelle.
    - Eric later attacks Marie's mansion to get Noelle back and after being subdued, Marie admonishes Eric about his behavior. Eric becomes awed by Marie and wanted to serve under her as her little brother.
    - At the end, Eric tried to follow Marie to the kingdom but Marie stopped him telling him to not abandon his family. She tells him he is better than the other 5 and said that in the future she will visit him as much as he wants when he becomes a great man. Cara and Kyle was a bit disappointed because Eric was on the helping side rather than the parasite side.
    - It was Leon's father who came complains to Leon that the situation at home is bad because mother thinks the father cheated and Marie is father's biological child.
    - Leon gets promoted to marquis because the king wants to harass him for giving him more work to do by causing chaos in republic. The king also puts 4 of the Marie's guys as his retainers to harass him even further, Leon needed some retainers as marquis. Julius cannot be a retainer as he is the prince, although Julius felt left out and stated he wanted to become a retainer.
    - Excerpt (korean translation I can read a little)

On my legs, Marie, Cara and Kyle latched on to me.
    Leon: "You..., You all just what are you scheming."
    Marie: "I'll never let you go. Brother, take care of me forever!"
    Cara:"Count, no Marquis! I'll follow you forever with Ms.Marie!"
    Kyle:"If we let go of Marquis, will we not be in big trouble. Let's work hard together!"
    You all..., Are you all trying to pull me to your side?
    Leon:"Let, let me go! I hate taking care of you all! I will not do it!"
    Marie will not leave my legs.
    Putting strength into it Marie latched on my legs. I can feel the commitment.
    Marie:"Brother--- we're together forever."
    Marie, who latched on to my leg, looked up at me as she smiled --- it felt like a horror movie.
    Marie's smile was frightening
    In an instant I felt cold and felt cold sweat on my back.
    Leon:"NOOOOO!! Someone help me!"
    Just what did I do to deserve this.
    Just what did I do to deserve this penalty game like situation?!
    Anyone is fine, just explain it to me!

-Leon does not study abroad again, he stays in the academy in the kingdom and the kingdom is not invaded during this volume.

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all of the clarifications!! Much appreciated~ Can you actually clarify on what and why Lelia was so guilty about? She kept talking about her past and how she is right now??

5. anonymous2000

anonymous2000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Lelia merged with Emile, Lelia had a dream flash back about her past life. In the flash back the past Lelia is in a room where she lived with her past fiance. The past Lelia is crying on the floor because her past fiance left her.
    The flash back reveals how her past life older sister was superior to her in every way and Lelia hated her. When Lelia's past fiance left her, it caused Lelia to feel even more inferior to her sister. The past life sister appeared in the flash back by a mirror in the room and mock her for being the same as her in the reincarnated life.
    (In the earlier chapters Noelle stated how Lelia was more intellectually superior to her and how their parents told Noelle to take care of Lelia because of her superiority)
    The image of past life older sister morphed back to herself and mirror Lelia ridicules the current Lelia by saying that current Lelia is even worse than the past life older sister because Lelia stole Noelle's (possible) fiance and passed on problematic man to Noelle. Mirror Lelia also states how current Lelia deserves death for causing the current situation (situation which the final boss to appears by Emile merging with the sacred tree) and how death should be a blessing as current Lelia can escape the terrible reality.
    The current Lelia cries in frustration. Then Emile suddenly appears besides her and looks at the past Lelia.
    Emile "So this is past life Lelia"
    Lelia while crying admitted to nearby Emile
    "Do you despise me? Yeah, I have reincarnated. I am an old woman inside. You must have listened to the conversation. You were tricked by me!"
    Emile stated that he does not care and Lelia was precious to him and wished she would have told him earlier, which surprised Lelia.
    Emile also understood why Serge and Lelia were so close
    Emile finds the otome game about him and other in the flash back and commits about it being embarrassing for him.
    Lelia states how she is a terrible woman but Emile states she is the best woman for him.
    Emile states how he is often compared with other and it made him happy that Lelia looked at him.
    Lelia states how she approached him with bad intentions
    Emile then shows concern for the past Lelia who is left behind by her fiance and whose ties to her family is severed. He apologized to current Lelia about how if he realized earlier Lelia would not have suffered so much.
    Emile then shines and states how Lelia must live. He states he cannot stay with her anymore and he will give the last sapling to her. He also reveals that the sacred tree rampages because there is no priestess to help the tree understand humans.
    Lelia could her the voice of the last sapling
    Lelia then wakes up
    After waking up Lelia realizes that Emile died and cries
    She realized in hindsight how she had what she wanted (someone who accepted her) and also realizes that she herself was the cause that made her lose it and that she will never have it again.

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    OUCH. I mean I found Lelia annoying but... OUCH.:blobastonished:

7. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Its karma.

8. MrPlayer

MrPlayer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please spoil me about the reincarnator Aaron who appears in Vol. 4. Thanks in advance

9. fakhruddins

fakhruddins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i started reading it a few months ago and stopped for some reason. Got back to reading it today and realised why i stoped reading it. Mc’s original sister. Can someone spoil me what happens to marie ie; mc’s original sister. Honestly if that bitch doesn’t die, change for the better, or written off of the story then i might just stop reading it. Saying that, I probably will since from what I’ve read, she’s probably gonna be on the of main antogonist isn’t she.

10. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    There like 2 spoiler threads on this my dude.
    So if u want more spoilers you should check out that thread. I'll answer this question though.

She's a minor antagonist for like 1 or 2 volumes. She's an idiot so all the negative karma hits her like a rocket blasting off earth.

Her harem guys all get disowned, she gets punished with having to care for them on a isolated island. They spend all her money wildly without care. She hugs Leon's thigh for a safety net. She helps leon and tries not to piss off leon cause she knows how her brother can get. There like a whole arc of her freaking out about leon anger when shit hits the fan.

But anyway she becomes way way less insufferable once she realizes leon is her brother and her harem is causing her problems non stop.

11. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    psyko00747 likes this.
  12. Feralis

Feralis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Ideal, the second Luxon, was destroyed? That character made me drop the novel in vol 6 as it was really insufferable. Guess most of what you posted is from vol 7 and this is why vol 6 was so boring, it was a prequel to this feelings ride.