Discussion Some Unlimited Free Translated Novels with Fast Updating Frequency

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by hithere, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hithere

hithere Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Earth-shaking Progress of a Rebirth Frist Daughter
    I'm very picky with the fathers in these novels. Some will side with the evil ones or is clueless enough to be easily manipulated. FL's father is similar to both but he seems to care for FL yet is clueless to who hurt his first wife. The answer is so obvious but he needs physical proof to start seeing through the lies of the evil ones.

First chapter got me hooked. I hope FL grows stronger and gets revenge. Also, I hope she give out some face slaps to those who bullied her.

Synopsis

By the age of ten, Yan Ruhua, the daughter of famous General Ran Chu, had demonstrated both exceptional intelligence and skill in the martial arts, but an accident changed everything. Left with only a fraction of her previous skills, she was constantly bullied by her sisters and even the family maids. After a devastating rejection from her secret crush, the third prince, she ran away from home and discovered a secret labyrinth containing a handsome recluse. After the kindly man heals the wounds from her accident, she returns to her family restored to her full potential. But can she forgive those who mocked her, or will her take her revenge?

2. Bestow Whole Favour on My Lovely Wife
    This is a little gem, it is very good boring day, nothing to do at home read...everything one would want in a novel.

Synopsis

Tian Mi, a single mother with two children, has finally gotten her life under control… that is, until a handsome VIP at the hotel where she works claims to know her and is somehow in possession of her wedding ring from her former marriage. If that wasn’t enough, her ex-husband, now a successful entrepreneur, has also shown up, and is looking to rekindle their relationship. Who is this stranger? Why has her husband returned? Will she choose new love over an old flame?

3. Cold-blooded Undercover Master
    i am having a great time. good read overall. i just want to say thank you for uploading this wonderful novel as Im very much really appreciating it so far. I can say I am enjoying it❗Lol more okay

This is very interesting. It's a genre that I have never taken interest in, but this one really caught my eye.

Synopsis

In the year 2220, a radiation source in the Pacific Ocean, tens of thousands of times stronger than a nuclear bomb has begun mutating exposed creatures into horrific monsters thousands of meters long. Mankind’s only hope was nuclear weapons, which only made matters worse. The combination of the natural radiation and nuclear radiation released an incurable and highly infectious virus, turning the 90% of the world’s population into violent zombies in mere weeks. 40 years later, the survivors of this tragedy invented RoboArmor, finally allowing the remnants of humanity to fight back against the mutants who have taken over the world. When Kong Yuan, a mere garbage collector, stumbles upon a mysterious blue liquid, he becomes a superhuman, with the ability to absorb and generate metal, including weapons! Will his new skills help mankind survive?

4. No.1 Bodyguard
    Synopsis

Four years ago, Lin Xiaocao was inducted as mysterious mercenary company Tianting’s eighth member, the only new member in twenty years. At Xiaocao’s request, the company went on a mission to Egypt — a mission that went horribly wrong. As Tianting’s only survivor, Xiacao has sworn to avenge his team. With the fall of Tianting, Xiacao is forced to work as a bodyguard for a cousin he despises. Will he manage to gain the resources to take down Tianting’s enemies, or will he kill his cousin out of frustration?

5.Love Again: Flash Marriage with My Arrogant Sweetheart
    it's nice that the female lead is a police..what's more..she's a captain..i guess many exciting scene would come..im looking forward on reading it.

The story has a nice plot line, and character development. The art is SO AMAZING!Absolutely love it!

Synopsis

Xia Luobing, a famously violent sheriff, received information regarding illegal prostitution at a local hotel. She goes to the wrong room, and instead of finding prostitution, she finds a young couple talking over a bottle of wine. What she doesn’t know is that the woman has drugged the wine with a potent aphrodisiac to seduce the man. After both Xia Luobing and the man, a domineering CEO named Huo Yungi, both drink the drugged wine, they spend the night together in the hotel… and eventually get married. But is this the happy ending they both hoped for, or are their troubles just beginning?

6. Hidden Blade

Synopsis

Twelve years ago, an old beggar found an abandoned baby and took him as his own son, naming him Xu Han. But when his foster father dies, Xu Han finds himself in a training camp with dozens of other kids, though what they’re training for remains a mystery. It’s here that he meets his best friend, Liu Sheng, and life is good for a while — regular hot meals and a safe place to stay. But kids keep being taken and not coming back, and eventually, Xu Han and Liu Sheng find themselves left in the woods at night, where they discover what’s happened to the kids who disappeared before them — they’ve been turned into zombies! Can the pair destroy the zombies and survive the night, or will they be the newest victims of this twisted conspiracy?

7. Immortal and Martial Supreme Master

Synopsis

The ninth son of the Tianhan Immortal Emperor of the fairy realm, Qin Yun had the rare gift of the Chaos Immortal physique and even achieved the cultivation level of Real Immortal at ten years old. He was so skilled that his father was considering making him the successor to the throne. But his idyllic life was shattered at the hands of a massive conspiracy, and the Immortal Emperor, his own father, not only exiled his mother to endless torture in an unfathomable abyss, but he also sealed away Qin Yun’s intelligence and memories away and banished him to the mortal world. Stuck on Earth as a helpless child, he is taken in by a beautiful woman in a small town who adopts him as her younger brother. Things are fine for a while, but when a bully attempts to extort his newfound sister for sex, and no one is willing to stand up to him because of his powerful friends, can Qin Yun tap into his old skills to protect her?

8. Immortal Martial God

this novel are very interesting the character are perfect the plot of the stories the villains the background are awesome

Synopsis

Bai Muchen had it all — not only was he the most renowned martial artist of the Nine Heaven continent, he even had the Five Meridians of Tianling and was engaged to Xuan Qingzhu, the beautiful daughter of his mentor. But everything falls apart when he’s set up by his fiancé and mentor during a cultivation session, and he is killed. Reborn as a young man named Xiang Nan, the heir of a declining family, can Bai Muchen get his revenge?

9. Destined to Be Empress

The story plot is good. The character was good.. My only problem was the translation. The author (or the translator) was confused in using the "he or she".. The author used "crown prince" to call the brother of the FL instead of Child or Heir.. The author used "emperor" instead of prince of His Highness to call Situ Ming when he was talking to the city guard in chapter 6 or 8.. Maybe the translator can edit this one out. Thank you

Synopsis

Drugged by her husband at a royal banquet, Yan Jinning wakes up to find herself naked with the elderly emperor on top of her. His old heart can’t take such vigorous activity, and he dies mid-rape. Now she’s accused of conspiring to kill the Emperor by Prince Rui, who has his way with her before sentencing her to death by Lingchi. Finding herself reborn at an earlier point in her life, she has the chance to not only get her revenge on Prince Rui, but also save her true love, the Seventh Prince, from his original early demise. Will she be able take charge of her own destiny, or will fate crush her once again?

10.The Reborn Empress
    As i started reading this story i already get interested to the whole story. It is really interesting to find out how the story flow to the end.

Synopsis

Ye Xichen knew when she signed up for the job that being a narcotics officer would be dangerous, and was proven right when she died at the hands of a drug dealer. But that wasn’t the end for Ye Xichen, as she found herself reborn as a legendarily beautiful empress. Unfortunately, it wasn’t end of the danger, either, as Ye Xichen finds herself ordered by one emperor to marry Chu Hao, the Emperor of the Dongqu Empire, in an effort to unite the two empires and bring peace to the continent. Things are only complicated further when she realizes that the original owner of this body committed suicide to prevent that marriage from occurring. Can Ye Xichen convince Chu Hao to go through with the marriage, or will the cycle of death continue?

11.Unexpected Marriage Meets Mr. Right
    It is indeed an enteresting story of the three sister who had a courage to take their lives. They chose to die rather than not having the freedom to live on their own desire. But the next situation no goes to what they done.

Synopsis

When forensic doctor Zhuo Qing and one of her coworkers get cut by an ancient artifact, they find themselves reborn in ancient times. The good news is that she finds herself in the care of the Hao Yue Empire, being sent to the Prime Minister of the Qiong Yue Empire. The bad news is that she’s immediately kidnapped and held hostage by a group of farmers. Will her medical skills serve her well in this situation? Will she even live long enough to find out?

12.Rebirth of a Fatal Lover
    First chapter besides the summary got me interested. Despite the typical "she" and "he" grammars, I think I'm going to like this story. If FL reborns, I hope she rejects the bad guy and try to love the man she's married to.

Synopsis

Ye Chen is in love with the emperor, which would be a problem on its own, but there’s an even bigger problem: her husband. But that’s okay, because the emperor says he wants to be with her, and if she kills her husband, he can make that happen. Trusting her would-be lover, Ye Chen agrees, but before her husband’s body is even cold, the emperor has her sentenced to death for the very murder he convinced her to commit. Now, reborn in the body of her fifteen-year old self, can she prevent the emperor’s cruel plots from destroying her and the ones she loves?

13.Strike Back of A Supporting Actress

Synopsis

Gu Momo led a miserable life. Her fiancé and sister tried to murder her several times, and despite surviving these attempts, she died of cancer, instead. But death has brought new opportunities for her, as she is reborn as a character from a TV series! Unfortunately, Gu Momo knows that the story ends poorly for her character. Can she alter the ending and live a more successful life than her previous one?

14. Infernal Hero
    this is nice novel with twisting storyline that's interesting and intriguing too...I hope the author add More chapters

Synopsis

Born to a mother on death row and subsequently raised in the prison, Gu Tianyou did not have what most people would consider a ‘normal’ childhood. Instead of the usual math and history one might learn at a public school, he had criminals for tutors. He received regular lessons from notorious serial killer, Dr. Miao, and earned protection from the respected Master Long. With such a unique background, Gu Tianyou graduated from the Police Academy with little difficulty, and was assigned as an undercover cop. But will the skills he learned from a lifetime of being cared for by criminals be enough to help him take criminals down?

15. God Emperor of Dragon Tripod

Synopsis

Chu Jun, a member of the special forces, has volunteered for an experiment being carried out by military scientists. He always knew there was a chance that things could go wrong, but he never expected to end up in another world! Now in a strange land of fairies and magic, Chu Jun needs to find a way to survive. As a soldier, learning Physical Cultivation should come easily, and allies, such as the Tianmen Clan and the fairy, Zhao You, should help as well. But when Chu Jun crosses paths with the Fire Guerilla King, things get a lot more complicated. Will his new skills and friends help him come out on top?

Leo129 and Sami11 like this.
  2. hithere

hithere Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I created this thread in order to seek more free web fictions with regular updating.It's ok if they were MTL.
    If you have any recommendations,please post here.

3. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you looking for? Romance, fantasy , mystery.....
    By the novels you used probably romance. If so sorry I rarely read romance this days.

4. Arrange

Arrange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want some romance novels with a strong FL, I have a few here. You can find them on WN or listnovel.
    • Madam, Your Sockpuppet is Lost Again!
    • Hello Mr. King
    • Wife is fierce, don't mess with her!
    • Space and Rebirth
    • It's not easy to be a man after traveling to the future
    Then if you want something entertaining with a unique concept. (still with FL)
    • Release that Man
    • Doomsday Wonderland
    • The Empress' Livestream

Those are only FL. If you want I can also give you some ML recommendations.

5. bestdoctor2019

bestdoctor2019 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    want my body, published on tapread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.