Request Freedom

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Msuuuuuu, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Msuuuuuu

Msuuuuuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know any sites where we can shitpost, have complete anonymity and no infringement on our freedom of speech? Preferably a free site. I don't have a problem if it's an onion site and is completely toxic as long as it does not indulge in criminal activities. With the SJW culture running rampant, and all the censorship going on in every single platform, I have come to learn that dangerous freedom is a hell of a lot better than peaceful slavery.

2. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    4chan and reddit (sorta)

Bloodysin28 and Slayerwolfx2 like this.
  3. eray.gns

eray.gns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reddit no more.

ebonykun likes this.
  4. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    Reddit and say no more.
    Though if you want more toxic and freedom, 4chan is your site.

5. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no complete anonymous thing.

If you are talking about anything dangerous to national security you will be hunted down.

Ones that truly have complete anonymity are closed circuit intranets, though it's just to small group. You can make one yourself and host a "Blog" per se.

Anything on torr is in open web that's only advised to tech savvy who knows what's coming and leaving from their system, you could just connect with some final year computer science or analysts they'd help you out.

Internet has never been a anonymous place, think about it, it started as a defence project

PS - the point you asked for a anonymity is flagged somewhere deep in NSA or equivalent intelligence so beware what you search next..... :blobspy::D

asriu and Nightow1 like this.
  6. Stormaggeddon

Stormaggeddon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes Mel, we all heard you scream it you were being sliced open thanks. good movie BTW.

7. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm always amused that people seem to think freedom of speech is universal. If you looked it up, even the 1st Amendment of the US is very specific to "petitioning the government for redress" and not "you can say any shit you want". "Freedom of speech" is so misunderstood that people have used it for all the wrong things. Libel and slander laws still exist even in the US, not to mention some countries have a "1st Amendment" that reads something like "Thou shall not contradict the generalisimo on the pain of pain".

"Freedom of speech" is a law famous in the US, not the world. And it's misused even there.

8. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    seconded.
    Btw, i seems to recall an app named "Secret" or "Shh" or something like that.

9. Msuuuuuu

Msuuuuuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reddit? Uh.... I'll pass, they are the hot pot of one of the main cause of all of these censorship that's going on.

4chan? Isn't that site basically watched and frequented by the US government agencies?

10. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Complete Anonymity on the internet? No such thing but you can reduce your internet finger prints, tracks etc. i recommended this site: https://www.privacytools.io/ if you want to know more.

As for shitposting i go with 4chan and don't bother with reddit.

11. Msuuuuuu

Msuuuuuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Inciting violence and threatening people and the likes is not on my agenda. I know, in most countries, you could be jailed orfor executeddexecuted your flag, national anthem etc.Why I request this is because of the censorship on facts that does not fit the narrative.

NSA? Why is the west always so freaking problematic? They are no better than China.

Thanks for the link.

What??? Are you referring to brave heart?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2020
  12. Stormaggeddon

Stormaggeddon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Msuuuuuu the movie BRAVEHEART starring Mel Gibson. this was a scene towards the end.

13. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine you own a farm and it's very important to you. Keeping a tab on it is very useful in preventing variables such as wolfs and pests.

Now if you are advanced you keep tabs on both the threat and asset.

Internet has brought the world closer than it was ever before, people from all across the globe can access dangerous stuff ( imagine there's a virus capable of turning sheeps into wolfs eh?) So keeping an eye isn't wrong.

Asking for privacy is only justified until it's about illicit profiting from our usage data (ads, market census, selling info on dark web), a gov has and should be involved, though the real problem is corruption within the gov and the surveillance being used wrongly, and that's the dilemma on wether it's worth being looked over by these corrupt guys.

14. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the very least, the NSA doesn't censor the freedom to upload or print controversial content, unlike a certain party and government body in Asia.

15. Msuuuuuu

Msuuuuuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NSA might not censor openly but I dare you to post crime statistics, or say something factual that might be considered bad about BLM or you can post factual statements regarding biological sex or make a single mistake that might offend the wrong group of people, etc. There is a high chance that you will be able to watch your life crumble to pieces. And for that reason, I am kind of glad that I do not live in the West. I used to envy and aspire to live there in the future but now? Nah. I would rather live in China or any third World country.

16. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    All of these controversies you listed are political in nature with deep rooted discrimination at its base of operations. Not like the controversial content I'm talking about with China censoring occult themes or fiction depicting homosexuality of either genders.
    You don't need to do these to get your social life fucked over. Welcome to America, land of the free to do good and bad shit if you're up for it. Same with China, but with cameras and outright police force ready to "suppress" you if you publicly go against their policies or are caught doing so. Neither are paradises, but there's more freedom in America and I can't speak Mandarin. We have our cultural biases, so let's agree to disagree. Ironic, you desire freedom yet desire to live in China of all places. I'm not saying it's a bad place, but its certainly not "freedom" friendly.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  17. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link
    unless it's highly damaging issue NSA won't compromise itself by rooting out small punks and it's total loss for them to hunt every conspiracy or insults.

The part of screwing your personal life might be based of some conspiracy, cause again price to profit says you are just not worth it.

And they aren't omnipresent and omnipotent, they just keep the traffic and records and sort it by algorithms. It isn't like say if I insult "F**k u NSA" I'll see snipers all over me.

Though this is purely based of from bits and pieces learnt from articles here and there, so it's totally not factual...hehe.

China is going on the credit base system that's scary as hell, imagine not being able to reach home on train or not being able to buy medicines just because you speak out. It's like dying of thirst right infront of a stream.

USA and other countries that are similar take a "hands-off" approach, while China takes a "hands-on" approach. Former a safe way with balanced touch, cons being it's more delicate and high precision work with little room for errors.

Later has a firm structure that has faster response and clearer surveillance, it's easy to manage, highly beneficial with faster economical control and growth. Cons its highly rigid and leaves no space to "good variables", due to its highly centred power structure, a corruption will be disastrous and very hard to cure.

Lazriser likes this.
  18. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    china have great firewall, they have technology, human resource, money and da government is willing to do it openly~ on west? meh problem on doing it openly~

go to 4chan~ actually depend on severe da damage you may doing and where you live even quora still ok~ blog also ok~ when you become popular that when authority starting to pay attention~ if you are pebble who care?

dunno why but western society seem have internal problem among themselves about so called freedom of speech~ on USA domain more funny situation happen~
    well some say they have right and more right wing so with lack of left wing maybe its time to taste it?

19. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Classroom of the Elite basically, but on a national scale. Credits? YOU NEED THEM! A low ranker in credits? GTFO of my shop! Free speech on personal issues of the management above? PREPARE to get "camped" son. I like how the system works, to be honest, because for one, it's scarily efficient in urban areas, and two, evaluates people based on their skills (except for those who live off on nepotism). The problems I have with the place is that ultra nationalistic pride (<_<) and (>_>) restricted access to the Internet to the outside world. It's like an open borders version of North Korea.