Recommendations Can anyone recommend me some web novels featuring doctor protagonists?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by bestdoctor2019, Jul 7, 2020.

1. bestdoctor2019

bestdoctor2019 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like reading novels likes medical guru,medical princess,and the like...
    It's better to have a chinese doctor protagonist.
    Thanks!

2. thymee

thymee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Sharudeis

Sharudeis Semi-narcoleptic

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Doctor Ling Ran

4. hithere

hithere Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Medical Guru
    This is my favorite novel featuring a doctor.
    Top 1 on my reading list.
    Chinese medicine is a mysterious theme to me.
    Highly recommended!
    “He was the youngest guru of martial arts as well as the perfect Mr. McDreamy of the most girls. He had mysterious absolute touch, clear-sighted observation ability and various outstanding talents. But now, he was just an ordinary freshman in University of Jiangjing Chinese Medicine, who wanted to learn Chinese Medicine, see patients, and get into a relationship with a girl in a low-key way. However, in a Mid-Autumn Festival party, he was forced to put on a performance, which shocked the whole audience. The shiny and wonderful university life began from then on…”

Reincarnation - The Divine Doctor and Stay-at-home Dad
    Ramified story line remarkable characters make this story ordinary. And it’s still ongoing.
    “As an ordinary human being on the earth, Tang Long was brought to the Cultivation World by a lost immortal, and relying on his amazing talent, he made it to one of the five emperors in that world. However, struck by Thunder of Nine Heavens, he lost his life. It was lucky for him to rebirth in the human world as an intern who was named Qin Haodong. With his excellent medical skills, he became a divine doctor of traditional Chinese medicine and a father of a baby girl, whose mother was as pretty as a fairy. The little girl even asked him to find more lovers. What a cute girl...”

My Lovely Wife is a Forensic Doctor

A classic urban romance story, the female protagonist very cute!
    You will love this novel on the incipient plot.
    “Mu Yu, the new forensic doctor, and Qin Jinhuan, the CEO of Qing Tian Group, who always has something under his sleeves, have run into each other by chance. At once, ambiguous rendezvous starts to take place, and rumors spread like wildfire, which leads to a contract marriage between them. In the end, Mu Yu can no longer take it and decides to flee, but to her horror, she ends up getting herself involved in a serial homicide case. As she finds herself getting more entangled in this complicated case, things look like they’re getting deadly…”

Medical Sovereign

A weak to strong story, I hope I was the male lead, living a lucky life, lol…

It has a very good quality of translation. Very worth reading.

“Ding Ning was just an ordinary youngster from a small border town in southwest China, but he had learned tremendous medical skills from his masters since his childhood. After graduating from college, he stayed in Ninghai City and tried to seek a job in a hospital there, but things did not go well at first. However, he accidentally saved Shen Muqing who was from a rich and powerful family, and then got involved in the confrontation between Ninghai special police team and a mysterious organization called Vampire Mercenary Group in order to protect Ling Yun who was his landlord’s daughter. It became the turning point of his life. After that, he started an incredible adventure during which he would find out the real identities of his father and masters and discover the secrets behind the mysterious organization Vampire Mercenary Group and the special weapons and tactics team Dragon Soul…”

Reborn: Revenge of the Concubine’s Daughter

This story is based on the ground of Ancient China, if you are interested in this kind of genre, just give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.

“Living as a concubine’s daughter in her previous life, He Danggui got herself and her daughter tortured and killed by her family and Princess Zhou, while her husband, Lord Ning, allowed them to do so for a secret. After reborn as a child, she swore to hold back her kindness to the villains. How did she survive in a family with various secrets and conspiracies? Who would be her final choice? The love of her previous life or a new lover who could offer her a happy and simple life? Sharing the identities of doctor, political counselor and princess, was she able to bring great changes both in Jianghu and the imperial family?”

Stunning Poisonous Doctor Princess
    I’ve kept reading it more than a year, can’t wait to see what will happen next!
    “Su Qingge knows what she’s risking when she volunteers as an experimental subject. If successful, she will be a walking poison detector and treater. If it fails, she’ll be dead. What she doesn’t expect is to be born again in another world. She takes the body of sixteen year old Lin Mengya, a sweet and simple girl who was poisoned on the way to her own wedding. Embracing her new chance at life, Su Qingge decides to live for both of them. Clever, beautiful, and blessed with the power to sense poison around her, she plans to enjoy herself.”

Medical Princess
    Written by Lian Shuang, a famous web novelist,I like her works.Highly recommended!
    “By reputation, Qin Wanru was a manipulative seductress who ruined countless lives. In reality, she was a naïve girl, made a scapegoat for the wrongs of others. With one final, horrible accusation, she put to death more brutally than any woman in the history of Dongcang Kingdom. Now she has a second chance. Reborn the day before the wedding that would first stain her reputation, Qin Wanru takes the chance to make things right. But a sheltered past life means she has little more information than her first. Making a better life will mean learning how to survive in the cutthroat world of the capital city, dealing with the mercurial and charming second prince, and uncovering the secrets of her own history.”

Physician’s Odyssey

An urban fiction.
    “Mediocre is a common characteristic of the majority. But when someone outstanding appears beside you, your life will change because of him. That’s the principle of ‘who you mix around with is a reflection of yourself.’ The doctor in charge of the Three Flavour Hall will change everything. You can raise a campus belle, a CEO beauty…
    Somewhat vulgar, a little cold yet sexy, admiring young married woman and nurturing lolita. Moralists, please be warned.”

Princess Medical Doctor

Good translation,enjoy it so far.

She is the Crown Prince’s fiancee, but on the night of their wedding, an edict was made and she was given off to marry the crippled and paralyzed God of War.

On their wedding night, the paralyzed groom pressed her under his body: “Do you want this prince to kill you or poison you?” Lin Chujiu is a famous surgeon so she wouldn’t feel threatened that easily. She turned and pressed the crippled man under her body: “Say, do you want me to completely waste your legs or waste your third leg?”

Fortunately, I Met You

The MC is a psychiatrist who is a bit too empathetic to her patients for her own good and she is very aware of that unlike what people around her think.
    “Cheng Xi, a guileless psychiatrist with a heart of gold, who would do anything for her patients. Lu Chenzhou, a frigid businessman who refuses treatment for his emotional detachment.
    This is the story of a man’s stubborn frozen heart and a woman’s fiery determination to thaw it.”

Wen Rou and Leo129 like this.
  5. amarys

amarys Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Tang Dynasty’s Female Forensic Doctor

6. ushiieee

ushiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yi Di Nu

7. Leo129

Leo129 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A valiant life

8. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. mushy

mushy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Resplendent Farming Apothecary

10. chiakiss

chiakiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. nuu

nuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Live Surgical Broadcast aka The Surgeon's Studio by Black Ursa Prime.