Spoiler I Became Cinderella’s Vicious Stepsister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Became Cinderella’s Vicious Stepsister
    [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Liu Yu woke up and discovered that she had transmigrated into the novel she read before she went to sleep.

She became the vicious stepsister of Cinderella, the protagonist. Early this morning, she had let her cat bite her sister’s Eurasian collared dove. At night, she had ordered someone to gouge out the eyes of a helpless young man. The young man turned out to be the reincarnation of the God of Light!

Her future was bleak, her blood will be sucked dry, and then she will be hung. Liu Yu weighed her options:

1. The Duke of Dark Night was already smitten by the beautiful and kind Cinderella.
    2. Prince Carlos has been searching all over the world for the owner of the crystal shoe. She should give up on him.
    3. Only the God of Light had yet fallen for her younger sister’s charms.

Liu Yu looked at the young man who just had his eyes gouged out because of the original owner of the body. He had lost his memory and was currently in a dire strait. Liu Yu used a high-pitched voice and said, “My God! How could someone do something so vicious to you?”

The helpless young man: “Are you the one who saved me?”

“Yes.”

——————————

Young Gaia:
    When I fell in love with her, I truly thought she was the kindest, gentlest, and purest girl in the world.

The God of Light, Gaia:
    I have never seen a woman in this world that could be more vicious, more hypocritical, and more absurd than Bellia. She could tell me that she loves me while she dug my eyes out. I wanted to kill her but couldn’t do it in the end.

This is a love story that begins with deception, and then love, followed by the woman chasing the man, and then the man chasing after his wife.

- Description from Novelupdates

Details
    Short Title : IBCVS
    Original Title : 我成了灰姑娘的恶毒继姐
    Author : 白日上楼
    Type : Web Novel
    Genre : Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, School Life

Novel updates link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-cinderellas-vicious-stepsister/

2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ...... I smell dog-blood drama. I'll pass for now.

3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well given the MC's behavior it looks like it's too much to ask that Cinderella is a green tea b!^(h ?

4. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the premise. Its hard transmigrating to a character who just committed crimes and had you do damage control. Unlike other isekai stories which have main characters villainesses who did not yet commit crimes yet, this MC had to take responsibility for the crimes she did not even commit.
    I hope someone would give us spoilers.

5. francheskmpos

francheskmpos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoilers please:giggle:

6. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    elparis likes this.
  7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the mc & ml interact after ml regain his memory?

8. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    After ML regained his memory (his real identity is not only the god of the light) he still kinda helped her here and there.
    ML. But in front of MC, ML was cold and refused to admit that he was Gaia, because he felt that MC was only using Gaia and that Gaia was stupid for doing everything that MC asked him.
    MC also felt that ML was not Gaia, she admitted to ML that she was using Gaia at first, but because of Gaia's gentleness, she felt in love with him.
    Later ML proposed to make MC his concubine, he told MC: it was because he was confused about why Gaia loved her.
    MC refused, because ML told her that he didn't love her and not to be greedy. Anyway, the contradiction between them later is related to ML's real identity and the Duke of Dark Night's hand.

-NEAR-, nielyti, Lumina25684 and 6 others like this.
  9. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen after mc refused him?? What was the contradiction? Did the ml grovel?

10. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    ML kept offering MC, and finally asked MC to be his queen. MC accepted after he offered to revive MC's mother (orig host's)

ML's real identity is:
    The God, as in the god of all creation in that dimension. He was the beginning and the sole god of that dimension. Other inhabitants in that dimension worshipped him and even willingly&gladly died for him.
    One of the believer told MC that she always look at them as if "they were pigs to be slaughter and she is the only sober one."
    MC was unwilling because all of what happened was according to ML's will. There is no free will in that dimension, and she wants the inhabitants of that dimension to be free. But to be free, they have to not blindly believe ML as god.
    Duke of Dark Night (Louis) also added in conflict by telling MC that the only way to take control of her own fate is to become god like ML.

Rather than grovel, ML went yandere on MC and he doted her and told her that he had a lot of time to make MC loved him again. Later, after he make final sacrifice for MC, MC finally admitted that she loved ML.

-NEAR-, Jian Yue, Maeve Arte and 6 others like this.
  11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the mc reject him? Like I want to know the moment that lead ml to be yandere. Also will the mc be hurt by the ml after his memory came back?

12. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @elparis
    Also will the mc be hurt by the ml after his memory came back?
    Beside ignoring her, nope, however...
    As I mentioned before, everyone in that dimension is his followers, and his followers were all fanatic believers. They labeled MC as heretic and tried to kill her. In the end, they even burned orig host's mother alive.
    Although ML ignored her but he always help her. Like on that fire, he make it rain. And punished those who harmed MC. He also allowed MC to be selected as the maiden of the temple.

How did the mc reject him?
    She just refused to be his concubine/wife. ML planted a spell that will make MC's skin have the tattoo of evil flower if she told a lie. ML thought that the spell was not working against MC, but MC told him "I love you" to ML to prove her point (the tattoo appeared on her face).

Like I want to know the moment that lead ml to be yandere.
    As he was the god, he thought MC as his possession, and it's not helpful too that previously as Gaia, MC told him that love is possessive, etc. ML tried to imprisoned MC in his room and forbid MC to talk to anyone or step out of the room.
    ML was jealous that MC thought orig host's mother was more important to him, so ML make the mother realised that MC was not her real daughter. That was MC's last string, because MC's has past trauma related to mother.

-NEAR-, Jian Yue, Lykalee and 4 others like this.
  13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to the sister n the original story?
    Does the sister hate mc?

14. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    The sister has a special role.
    She is the arbiter of fate. As she was the main character in that dimension, everything revolved around her. Every man that she approached would fall in love with her and she had a great luck.
    Louis also told MC that beside ML and him, the sister is the one MC cannot touch.

The sister was typical person who thinks "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence." She was jealous of MC. Also because ML was "the God", everyone was supposed to love him, including the sister. Then, the sister slowly lost her power, because new arbiter of fate was chosen, so MC can begin to oppose her.
    Later she have a notion that if she had similar face to MC, ML will love her.

Anyway, in the end, ML banished her from his "eden". Her face was all ruined.

-NEAR-, Maeve Arte, Venice1 and 7 others like this.
  15. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks goodness. the sister was banished. thank you for all the spoiler.
    so what happen at the end? n fluffy?

16. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    MC became God, but what Louis didn't tell her was there can only be one god. ML paved MC's way to become god and also kept it a secret from MC.
    Basically because MC became the new god, ML would disappeared/dead. Beside MC's wish to become god, ML make MC god because the whole dimension reject MC's being. MC was from other dimension/ didn't belong to their dimension, so the dimension is trying to get rid of MC/killing her.
    In the end, MC was pregnant, so the baby became the new god. Because of that, MC's being can be hidden from the dimension and once the new god was born, MC will be accepted as inhabitant of that dimension because she was the new god's mother. ML also survived but had a power of the abyss. It wasn't mention, but I think ML intentionally absorbed the abyss because the baby's power was to enormous for MC's body, so by injecting some of the abyss' power here and there, he can relieved the symptom.

-NEAR-, DemFeels, Jian Yue and 7 others like this.
  17. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometime I don’t like the god n goddess story trope.

18. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Thank you for the spoilers. Can I ask when did ML realize MC was not the real host? What did he do?
    What happened to Louis in the end?
    And also just a follow up when the original host's mother realized that MC was not her real daughter, what happened next?
    Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    elparis likes this.
  19. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this great novel? Do you like this novel?

20. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally don't like sudden new plot appearance. For example, in quick transmigration novel, I expected the plot to be just an MC gathering points for her 2nd chance in life, but near the end, it suddenly revealed that it wasn't just an ordinary transmigration but a war against some big boss villain. This is why I sometimes dropped quick transmigration novel after almost finish reading it.
    But, because the plot about god was introduced early in this story, so I'm ok with this.

It wasn't mention specifically, but I believe he knew right after he regain his memory, because god is all knowing...

Nothing happened, Louis was created by ML because he was bored, so he create something to opposed him. ML did alot of things because he was bored, like creating a so called weapon that can kill him.
    Louis loved ML as ML was his father and his creator, but he also longed to be free. So he tried to make ML fell in love with the arbiter of fate, but to his surprise, ML fell in love with MC instead. (he was the one who guided orig host to dig ML(as Gaia)'s eyes)

Nothing happened, to orig host's mother. Because of MC's past, she longed for mother, so she really took orig host as her own mother. The mother was also touched by MC's care, but she cannot accept that MC was possessing her daughter's body, so in the end she chased MC out and that's it.
    In the end, at MC and ML's wedding, MC saw from afar, the mother was praying at the temple.

I'll just say this, this novel has 3 things that I like:
    1. Yandere
    2. Doting ML
    3. No first love/white moonlight/green tea bitch from ML nor MC's side

What I think that some people might not like:
    ML was based on christian God with some modification.
    The story delved heavily to MC's view as atheist, about how humanity doesn't need god and how their faith actually chained their free will.

When MC became God, she told everyone that she doesn't need to be worshiped, because she won't do anything for them, they should only rely on themselves.

-NEAR-, Jian Yue, Maeve Arte and 4 others like this.