Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would probably fulfill the needs of others.

:blobwoah: But hmm, your use of the word Translator. Would you call someone who pays a translator to translate the translator, though?

akuma_river and Mentalperson like this.
  2. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i guess tho i prefer if someone else picked it up
    No, by tl i meant translations not translator. AH's eng tl are a bit iffy, readable but sometimes it's like it was mtl-ed and unedited

Mentalperson likes this.
  3. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I brought a volume on ribibook... Someone can teach me how to MTL it from the app?

akuma_river likes this.
  4. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, the series has already been completed at chapter 500, but the author is still updating it with extra/epilogue(?) chapters. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though. I still haven't gotten started reading my stash of raws.

I don't use the app in MTL as it's not possible to do so because the app doesn't have a built-in translator. You can try launching google chrome and opening the ridibooks website and reading the volume you purchased there. I once tried it with the preview versions of volumes and google translate works there.

5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Last I check, it's still continuing with the storyline. Are you sure it's not just side stories extras instead of epilogue?

6. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, so the two chapters I saw were just side stories. Thanks for the clarification!

7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also not sure, two different sources says two different things to me. My Korean MTL Dao is too low level up decipher what munpia presents me, unfortunately.

8. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the chapter count on munpia different from ribibook? because I MTL to chapter 515 is the story is still on going and there is so much going on still that I think the ending is pretty far... The two new monsters Yujin is birthing like the fairy dragon aren't born yet, we don't know where is Crescent moon, they didn't defeat chatterbox yet and there is the new transcendental puppeter. Yujin also have to find a way to live longer since he only got 5 years to live...

Yukari_me likes this.
  9. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    In the scenes where Yujin spill the wine on hyunjae head and hyunjae spill the wine on Yujin neck, the sexual tension is so thick I wished some hunters or Moon Hunya yelled "just fuck already" LOL

This novel should has been BL, because no way Yujin and Seong hyunjae are platonic LOL :blobjoy::blobjoy:

I'm the only one shipping Yunhyun and Yerim? ( I don't mean it need to be romantically) Would be nice if Yunhyun would learn to love someone else apart his brother by himself as the climax of his character development since he made progress already.

I wish there would be a manwha, are they waiting for the story to end? I so much want to see Yujin wearing the wedding dress to imitate chatterbox looks. Or the expression of yunhjae when he said he was going crazy because Yujin said while drunk and with tears in his eyes that he would give to Seong hyunjae a day to run from him and he would get him back! (Before they faked a fallen out)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    Alandra, Ansiaoooo, lady-kyo and 6 others like this.
  10. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait yoojin has only whAT NOW YEARS TO LIVE?

11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Since he has F rank stat, his L level titles and skills are killing him, like he has too much power for his body capacity so its became poison. The only way to survive is for him to manage in some way to raise his rank as S and above. I think it would be nice if in the end Yujin could become a transcendent since Yuhyun has a lifespan of 9.999 years and Yujin wishes for his brother to live for as long he can and Yuhyun can't live without his hyung.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    Opelia, Am_elf, Meri and 25 others like this.
  12. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohmygosh poor yoojin Does Yoohyoon know about this? What was his reaction? I’m assuming this is the later part of the novel?

13. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuhyun doesn't know yet. The only ones that know that are the transcendent young chaos because he examined his body condition and he is trying to make him better. You can say Young chaos is the combat teacher for Yuhyun and Yerim while a doctor for Yoojin. The other is Seong hyunjae because he is perceptive and asked to Young Chaos before that Yoojin made him promise to not tell anyone. Yoojin doesn't know that hyunjae knows. Hyunjae also played a dirty hand to Yoojin trying to teach him to be selfish and that good people could betray him and using for their goals, thus he should make himself the priority. Moon Hunya asked hyunjae why he made himself be the bad guy and he replied that doesn't matter if the candy box get a little broken inside if it is rolling toward a cliff. (Meaning: doesn't matter if he hurt Yoojin a little if this help to prevent his death). Yoojin after getting drunk for hyunjae betrayal, goes to him yelling that helping the people he cares about and wishing their happiness is his selfishness and that Hyunjae can try to betray him and get away from him but Yoojin would give him a day to run and then he would get him back. Also, hyunjae with Mr Song thought to let himself being taken away by Crescent Moon to another world by making Song Tae won attack him so that after, there would be two transcendent less linked to this world ( Mr Song was created by another transcendent Puppeter to kill Seong Yunhjae by request of the white bird) and would be more safe for Yoojin. yuhyun was all in for the plan, but Yoojin was against. He managed to convince hyunjae to believe in him and not give up, but with Mr. Song he didn't. Mr Song please stop be so suicidal. Thus it became a bet: Yoojin and Hyunjae versus Song Tae Won and Yuhyun LOL it was a simulated batterfield like a virtual world in a state before awakening ( thus no rank and special abilities). Only Yoojin knew the rules since he made the place with Chatterbox. Yoojin was the ultimate winner by killing the other 3. Poor Hyunjae, he was his partner but I guess being tsun tsun with hyunjae is Yoojin's hobby.
    P.s. it's funny that before and after this fight Hyunjae and Yoojin copped each other a feel LOL to go to the fighting field Yoojin get on a bike (a gift from Hyunjae when he didn't manage to get a driving license) and said to Hyunjae to sit in the back thus when he sat, Hyunjae tightened his arms in Yoojin chest saying it's dangerous LOL ( since he wasn't rank S at the moment) after winning the challenge, Yoojin waited for Hyunjae to wake up and felt up his face asking how a man in his 40's has such a smooth skin ( though Yuhyun and Yerim's skin are better since they are young LOL). It's hilarious also how Yuhyun got competitive with the others about HOW they got killed by his brother :ROFLMAO:

Meri, Alandra, Elisee and 18 others like this.
  14. EvelynAinsworth

EvelynAinsworth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May you spoil me a lil bit since I couldn’t grasp everything with MTL ㅠㅠ
    I do not fully understand this part. It is noted that whenever a world collapsed, Crescent Moon would plant Hyunje again in another world and reset his memory. Does this only include his soul (and planting him in a new body, like in transmigrator fantasy novels) or his entire body/information/existence since Sigma is noted to be identical to Hyunje except his hair color? If that is the latter, did Hyunje just randomly appear on Earth (Yujin’s world) without previous memories?
    And another one...
    What is her intention? If she is supposed to be neutral, why did she take pre-regression Yoohyun’s body? Why did she appear with Hyunje during the ruined world dungeon arc with her random predictions? And why did she involve herself in the matter of Puppeteer and Black Moon/Song Taewon? Did she want to kill Hyunje or something?
    Gosh, those so-called Transcendentalists are such a mess... They remind me of the gods and demons in Trash of the Count’s family :facepalm:

15. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the truth of how this novel universe is working hasn't been explained yet I can only reply with Yoojin speculations: isn't clear if Hyunjae body is taken as well, but Yoojin asked Hyunjae if he has any memories about his childhood and he didn't, thus Hyunjae has been planted in this world as adult at the age of 24. Regarding the white bird, this transcendent is in love with the tree that is the source of Yoojin world so they (I'm not sure about the gender) don't want that Hyunjae swallow the source (he is already at his limit as human) by either be stopped by Song Taewon or being saved by Yoojin. Yoojin thinks that the White bird took his brother's body to prevent Yoojin from giving up on saving the world and it source.

16. EvelynAinsworth

EvelynAinsworth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh it makes so much sense. Thank you very much :aww:
    Oh my ~ Could you tell me the chapter number for this? :blobxd:

17. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 496! But I think is better to start from 494 for a better experience!

seekingsnow and EvelynAinsworth like this.
  18. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me a little bit detail..ly if Song Taewon ever get a good beating or scolding from anyone?or if he feel guilty from trashing Yoojin?
    I really feel like screaming because of his stupid action toward our mc:blobcurse::blobcurse:
    I guess i just got protective toward our reckless yet adorable boii:blobsweat:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    seekingsnow and Yukari_me like this.
  19. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    i love the classic table punching scenes
    as if anyone actually does this irl

20. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    The last arc 507-515 is all about Yoojin beating some sense on Song Taewon with his fists and a gun if it can make you feel better LOL Mr Song wanted to die and make Hyunjae go to another world to cut the link of two transcendents in this world and thought he could die in peace because Yoojin would protect the world, but Yoojin didn't agree since even if Mr Song is twisted he is still a good person that wanted to defend weak people (and to his defence Mr Song was created by another transcendent to kill Hyunjae but remained loyal to his human side, till the end he never killed him after all. His madness is probably the result of the contradiction of his instincts with his human mindset and because he view himself like a monster) thus Yoojin made a bet with him and challenged him in a virtual fight where they didn't have awakened power and rank. Yoojin managed to make Song Taewon admit he wanted to live and that is ok for him to be happy ( and then virtually killing him to end the challenge). Yoojin also pity Song Taewon for being a victim of Hyunjae friendship so they bonded over that, though Yoojin find the bullying hilarious sometimes. If Yoojin's hobby is being tsundere with Hyunjae, his other hobby is trying to make Song Taewon wanting to live. He also tried many time to make him adopt a monster lamb so that Mr Song has someone to take care of and soften his heart, but Mr Song is so stubborn that Yoojin when he thought he was dying in the dungeon after being possesed by Crescent Moon made him forcefully adopt the lamb how his dying wish LOL

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020