Spoiler I Stole The Male Lead’s First Night

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, Jul 8, 2020.

1. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Due to a mistake one night, I became the target of the most obsessive man and a villainess!

After possessing Ripley, a count’s daughter and an extra in a novel, I became the female lead.
    Since this is the case, I will try to enjoy the riches and luxuries of a nobleman that I couldn’t experience in my past life.
    I can remember up to drinking alone in a corner at a party…
    but I woke up the next day in the male lead’s bed!

Ripley became the target of the villainess after the male lead’s remarks that she should be responsible for spending their first night together.
    Knowing the fate of the female lead, Ripley tries to get rid of the male lead by causing trouble, not washing, and all sorts of things.
    Nevertheless, the male lead’s unwavering single-minded heart begins to shake.

Guys help my poor self of dying from curiosity plss, plss anyone give me spoilers

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter Spoilers by @Vivixoxo ,@Avery Very ,@Ath-Jump, @Rimuru_Slime, and @vaniaest
    Chapter 1-20:[13, 14, 20]
    Chapter 21-40: [28-33, 35, 36, 37-38]
    Chapter 41-60: [41, 42, 43-44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57-58, 59, 60]
    Chapter 61-80: [70-71, 72-73, 73 (translated), 74, 75, 76, 77-78, 79, 80]
    Chapter 81-100: [81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 98-100]
    Side stories 101-123:[101, 102, 103, 104, 113, 114, 116, 117, 118, 120, 121, 122, 123]

Other spoilers by @Vivixoxo
    [2nd ML]
    [the original ripley and future children of MC]

Manhua spoilers by @MLisMyHubby and @Greylily
    Chapter [17, 22, 23]

Manhua and novel (raw, english & indonesian) links
    Manhua raw by @seabreezemojito
    Novel raw by @MUSHI.MUSH
    Novel english by @Wr3n
    Novel english by @Krystal0020
    Novel english by @Pug
    Manhua indonesian by @Otakufujo

Game promotional video and game link by @Otakufujo

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  3. MUSHI.MUSH

MUSHI.MUSH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have followed (watched the pics) a long time ago in boredom when it still got updated and I think the novel has ended a while ago. The art is from the novel yes, just like the remarried empress. https://m.novel.naver.com/webnovel/list.nhn?novelId=789670. But I guess, when a novel is finished naver will delete most of it and just give a few free and other needs money. Anyway, I can’t read Korean, but from the pics I had seen and remember; The heroine is a nice person and Ripley will become friends with her. The villainess is the villainess. ML is ML and he is a tsun (I think, probably and it’s kinda obvious). He doesn’t really like Ri at first. (I mean If he could choke her) BUT AGAIN idk for sure! That’s what I understand through the pics! (And that was a long time ago.:blob_zipper_mouth: )

4. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oooooo just swa this on mangadex. +1

5. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the one choking her is a different guy. Hair parting is on the right not on the left, while every other drawing is on the left.

Ahmya and Niaosaf like this.
  6. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo... this is actually based on the novel here --> https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=3990680
    There looks to be 123 chapters and the first five chapters are free.

7. MUSHI.MUSH

MUSHI.MUSH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps you're right, I didn't bother about the details. I mostly skimmed through those chaps since I wasn't that interested at that time. I didn't see whose dialogue it was, so it could be somebody else too.

elyacuty likes this.
  8. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huwaaaaa i need more spoiler plssss T-T
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Manimanga and seabreezemojito like this.
  9. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting up camp here!

11. Evilmambapower

Evilmambapower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pitching Tents come in folks I have food.

Lets wait for our Korean Reading friends translating and spoiling this for us.

Ismalia, Smile_for_me, AJjjjj and 8 others like this.
  12. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the art: It’s so refreshing to have main characters that don’t have bangs. Plus the colorist of these images is doing such a great job

Chorkie, Ismalia, Naant and 11 others like this.
  13. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read from the first 2 or 3 chapters ... she remembers the night when she woke up and consented (aka “Don’t stop!” After he asked and double check with her). They end up doing it two or three more times in the morning after he seduces her. And it’s both of their first times and he wants to “take responsibility”

14. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the ml interacting with mc afterward? The pics gave me some angsty feels

15. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can tell aggressive seductive vibes. When she wakes up he tells her that one night stands and hitting it and quitting it is a no for him (rather he is very threatening) and then seduces her into two/three more rounds in the morning. Instead of going straight home afterward she goes to the heroine’s place and talks with her feeling guilty and trying to figure out what happened last night. It looks like she wants to back away from the hero and make space for the heroine but the hero isn’t going to let her....

16. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the heroine going to be a bad character?

17. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the art blog just spoil everything indeed:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: just need a thorough timeline. but yeah, i get the picture. this story just hooked me up. go go!:blobhero:

lil bling and izznis like this.
  18. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it too but it feel incompleted(?) because there’re blank white spaces below before the characters pics

19. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think so... looks like there’s a separate villianess that is obsessed with the Duke... so far the Heroine is described as truly naive, humble and good and doesn’t even think about the Duke.

20. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so. But maybe this simple minded side of me just thinking maybe the pictures had been arrange disorderly?