Spoiler I Became Cinderella’s Vicious Stepsister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 4, 2020.

1. francheskmpos

francheskmpos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow I didn't expect this to become a Gods story haha. Thank you very much for all the spoilers @Eis

2. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks... Its really good twist though.. A god and making of a new god.

3. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say that she's green tea b8, I think she is a self righteous person.
    At the beginning, she's really nice and sympathetic, but it was as far as it doesn't hurt her self interest. She viewed herself as victim and because the novel was in her POV, it really seems so, but in reality...
    I'll call her N, because I don't remember her name, it's Natasha, Natalie or sth...
    orig host's mom and N's dad married because they need each other.
    orig host's mom was a noble but poor, N's dad was a rich merchant but didn't have status.
    When the accident happened, N's dad brought all of his properties on the boat, so it all sank together with him.
    The family became poor again, but now with addition of the drag oil bottle (N). orig host's mom had to sell herself to some fat rich noble to be able to maintain the family. The mom didn't want orig host to be ashamed, so she let everyone assumed that the money was from N's dad inheritance.
    Because of that, instead of being grateful of being sheltered, N hated them for taking her inheritance.

When MC was condemned as heretic, N didn't say anything, but then after, N said that she actually wanted to defend MC.
    MC was like "then why didn't you?"

N was truly blackened when ML gain his real memory. N thought that she was better than MC, so N made some agreement with Louis. Louis will change N's face to be similar with MC as long as she did his bidding.
    N also tried to tell ML some bad things about ML but because ML knew all, so he ignored her.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  4. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well dang this novel is intense:blobpopcorn_cool:

5. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think our MC forgot one last option to escape doom.

*Gazes seductively over shoulder*

‘What are you *doing*, stepsis?’

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    Pansy25 likes this.