Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Disclaimer: Only trying to help @Xiochtl out with the translations. Please excuse any typos or mistranslations as I am doing my best. For some parts, I will summarize as they are not that interesting and the translations are not word for word but I've typed it out where everyone has an understanding of what is happening during the scenes.

Spoiler: Volume 2: Part 3 & 4 Summary
    : It was nightfall. He couldn't sleep again and his conversations with Chloe kept ringing in his head. Often times when he couldn't sleep, his resentment and hatred of everything he's done was all he could think about and that's why he needed wine to fall asleep. (I don't want to translate this portion because it seems kind of repetitive of what was already translated)

Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 5

For the remainder of part 4 & going into part 5, Trigger received a marriage proposal from home. Chloe approached Trigger and together, they sat under a tree and talked.

Trigger: "I actually got a marriage proposal at home."
    Chloe: "Wow, really?"

Chloe didn't think he was old enough to get married. Trigger kept biting his nails and seemed very anxious.

Trigger didn't want to get married. His expression was dark and he began to draw meaningless drawings on the floor. He couldn't look at Chloe straight.

Chloe: "If you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to. If you don't want to get married, you don't have to. I would hate to do it too". Her tone was gentle as she tried to comfort him.
    Trigger: "I like men better than women".

Chloe was in shock. She didn't understand why he told her that.

Trigger: "No one in my family knows, only my brother".
    Chloe: "It's okay".

Chloe began to understand why he was upset and worried. Homosexuality was understood only as an aristocratic hobby. Nobles could enjoy but commoners and slaves were not inclined to openly reveal their sexuality. If he was unlucky, he could have been bullied or expelled from the village. As a commoner, he may not have been able to speak out confidently.

Trigger: "I really don't want to get married but my parents and my brother want me to get married".

Chloe hesitated a little and patted his back. Trigger was one of the people she could call a friend. She didn't want to see him suffer.

-------------------------------------------

Alex & Chris are hanging out and doing guy stuff such as attacking each other.

-------------------------------------------

On the way back to his tent last night, Alexandro went up to Chloe. Her eyes were closed and lips were slightly wide open so you could see her front teeth. Both hands were holding their hands slightly close together. Her hand was unlike any other woman he had ever seen.

Eventually, Alexandro stayed up all night with open eyes. He felt dizzy and didn't sleep much so he read his favorite book. Even reading his favorite book, he couldn't concentrate as he kept checking in on her.

Her face remained the same. It looked the same all night. It was natural for her eyes to be closed as she was sleeping but Alexandro, who never saw a woman's sleeping face in such detail, was amazed. When she was awake, she never knew.

He kept thinking of how much she reminded him of a squirrel. He smiled and wanted to hear more of her story. He thought back of their time in the forest and how he took her back to camp. It was his first time holding a woman like that but it wasn't unpleasant.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  2. louka aya

louka aya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnxx❤❤❤ and please share with us more! We are waiting for U

3. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link

Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 6

Next morning...the journey has been quiet. Because of the confession, it brought Chloe closer to Trigger. In fact, Trigger, Thomas and Chloe all became very close. She enjoyed spending time with them but she was punished by the Grand Duke for mentioning her escape.

Now Chloe had to wait next to the Grand Duke at every meal. In addition, when marching & training for the Grand Duke, she had to carry a towel readily available and wipe his sword and armor every day. Chloe grew tired especially since she was writing letters to Jorge every day.

During his nightly training, she tried not to fall asleep but she did and couldn't even remember when she had permission to leave.

The next morning, she was lying on the Grand Duke's bed again. This was the second time already. She thought to herself, 'maybe I'm so tired that I'm losing my mind that I'm sleep walking here and it's a really bad idea".

It kept happening again and again.

After a series of events, the Grand Duchy and Chloe became very close. Alexandro became more talkative. Chloe also noticed his small changes.

They would talk about herbal medicine or science where Chloe explained it in detail. She was amazed by the Grand Duke little by little every day. He didn't realize how talkative he was, how often he smiled before and whether he could fall asleep more comfortably.

He himself, didn't notice the change that was happening too. Alexandro was a hunter who was more sensitive than anyone else to notice others. The changes that were happening to him were the first things he has ever experienced.

4. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link

Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 6 (Continued...)

They finally reached the castle of Arehaan. Chloe was forced to wear the clothes that was made for her from Countess Rambut's manor as the Grand duke commanded. Trigger & Thomas laughed at her for it but she had nothing to say. However, everyone at the castle treated her with respect because of the clothes. She was confused as the servants were rather polite but they left so she could rest after the long journey.

5. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link

Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 7

Scene takes place with Duke's father and Humphrey. Duke's father asks about Clara Bandoras Yeongae, who visited the Grand Duke about a month ago. She ranked as the most promising candidate for Alexandro. Duke's father didn't even really like Clara but she was still beautiful and he figured Alexandro might like that. His father also knew that at least she was the only woman who had ever stepped into Alexandro's bedroom.

The Duke's father didn't want to give up any single sensation of hope that Alexandro could be married to a woman.

-----------------------------------------------

Chloe spent her free time in the bedroom. She had nothing to do. The Grand Duke had the banquet and there was much to do with the Templar's Committee and meetings. All the things she had to do as a maid was taken care of by the servants. It was all on behalf of the Grand Duke's orders but she knew more than anyone she was just still a maid and slave and did not deserve such privileges nor did she have the intention of enjoying them. She wanted to learn more about Jorge and herbs.

She was bored. Chloe got up from her seat and approached the window. She decided to look at the garden to see what flowers there were. She thought to herself how nice it would be if she could enter the garden but she needed permission. She got lost in time looking at the garden.

"What is that?" Chloe thought to herself.

As she muttered herself, the answer came soon from behind.

"It's a canary tree"

Chloe looked back, the Grand Duke has entered. Chloe hurriedly fled to the side and greeted him politely. They stood there in silence as Chloe waited for the Grand Duke to give some direction or action, but he said nothing. She was confused as to why he wasn't at the banquet.

She looked at him and thought interestingly enough how his eyes were blue like the autumn sky. The grand duke still said nothing and so Chloe looked at the air again. Alexandro was cautious as he looked at Chloe silently.

"Would you like to take a walk in the garden with me?" Alexandro asked.

----------------------------------

They walked through the garden and Alexandro talked about the trees and flowers he knew. The wind was blowing slightly and through her hair. After Alexandro told her not to cut her hair, Chloe had just been letting it grow out.

The beautiful flowers of the canary tree that Chloe noticed rolled out onto the floor. In fact, Alexandro didn't like canary trees because it reminded him of the scene of the battlefield stained with blood. He asked Chloe, who looked at the flower that had fallen on the floor with a sad face.

"Do you like red flowers?"

Chloe: "Rather than just a red flower, it's just pretty". Chloe couldn't take her eyes off the flower that fell on the floor. Alexandro then picked up one of the best looking flowers and couldn't find any beauty in it. He preferred wild flowers. He looked t the flower carefully and handed it to Chloe. She was confused as to why he was handing her the flower but she carefully accepted it and began to smell and touch it.

The red petals weren't so disgusting anymore because it was associated with Chloe. They continued walking with a canary flower each in their hand. They started talking about flowers as he asked her what's her favorite flower and ended it with "Are there any flowers you don't like?" to which she responds "I don't think...they are all pretty in their own way".

Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 8

As they walked, he was lost in his thoughts of how much he didn't like certain flowers but when he imagined Chloe holding them, it felt like a really special flower. Eventually, he turned to Chloe to speak again but she was so caught up with the garden. He stopped and just decided to just let her enjoy it.

6. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question guys...do you guys just want the short summary or the semi-elaborate version?

Rokai, taebelly98, rock.doll and 7 others like this.
  7. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is not too much for you, I would rather have the semi elaborate version.... And thank you so much for the raining spoilers :sushi_thankyou:

Shey_04, louka aya, Hypothon and 2 others like this.
  8. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    semi-elaborate version please. if its okay. Thank you very much ❤️

Shey_04, louka aya, Hypothon and 2 others like this.
  9. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, you guys got it. :blobsmilehappy:

10. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link

Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 8 (Continued...)

After the walk in the garden, the Grand Duke had to attend dinner with Viscount Kenneth Arehan, his guards, and the Templars committee. After getting his tailcoat and helping with the preparations, the Grand Duke told her she could take a break or walk in the garden again.

Chloe went to check on the horses and found Trigger. The both of them chatted for a while and had a good time together in the stall.

------------------------------------

Gilbert was now with Marquis Burnett and as they chatted, Marquis Burnett proposed a revolution together against Ducan Graham. Gilbert's main goal was just to live long so he did what he could including overthrowing El Pasa.

11. Bengoshi

Bengoshi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woww..thanks so muchh!!:aww:

12. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s it for tonight guys. I’ll share more tomorrow. Again, excuse me for any typos and mistranslations if any. Baieeeeeeee guys ❤️❤️❤️

Rokai, taebelly98, Lina1111 and 10 others like this.
  13. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO SO MUCH AND GOODNIGHT!

14. Bengoshi

Bengoshi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ❤️❤️❤️Thank you very much..nighty night❤️❤️❤️

15. Ariaaaa

Ariaaaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Whatever you want or what makes you feel comfortable, no problem with the two, thanks for the translation

:aww:

16. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe just one more...cause I love Beatrice as much as you guys and might as well translate as I am reading it :blobsalute:

Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 9

Alexandro was tired. Kenny Arehan talked a lot and bragged about his own work. He seemed to have no idea as to what he was doing.

Alexandro had a lot to say but didn't want to meddle. The long dinner was finally over. He wanted to rest and said, "I enjoyed your grand welcome and dinner, I will go to my bedroom now".

"No, Grand Duke Graham. The banquet is still in full swing ----"
    Alexandro: "I'm not shy. I want to rest".

He got up and walked away. "Sir you have to go to the meeting".
    Alexandro has been absent from the meetings for the following few evenings because he knew they would run smoothly regardless without him. He continued to head to his bedroom. Boris ran after him to see if he could convince him otherwise to attend the meeting but with Alexandro's cold glare, he gave up and wished him a good night.

Meanwhile, Alexandro stepped around the corner and stepped up to his bedroom. The moment he inadvertently grabbed the handle of the bedroom door and turned it, he stopped in his tracks. It was just a matter of opening the door and even in his bedroom, he could not open the door because inside was her. Normally, Chloe would be surprised. Alexandro wished she wasn't always surprised but her surprised was frankly worth seeing.

He opened the door quietly and coughed several times and waited for Chloe to come but there was no one there.

"Ha". He burst into laughter.

Nobody was in the bedroom so he felt like an idiot outside the bedroom.

'It's better' he thought to himself. He is a person who likes to be alone. Alexandro changed into comfortable clothes as usual and laid on the prepared bed. He then, pulled out his favorite book. It's been a long time since I kept this book out of my hands with Chloe, he thought.

Books are as old as they are. It was like an amulet that he always carries with him every time he battles the field. The book was a collection of letters from the author. It was a book that collected all the letters from the author's childhood to becoming a grandfather.

At the beginning of the book, there were many letters that the author wrote to his parents, brothers, and gods when he was a child. He resents his life and prays for forgiveness.

The mid-section was his lover's and wife's writing. In the second half, there were many advices and advice of life to his children, grandchildren and granddaughters. It was mainly to say thank you. And finally there was a letter, the author wrote to himself.

Alexandro, who was traversing the book without meaning, opened the middle of the book he didn't understand. It was a letter from the author to his wife.

To my lifelong companion who made me realize a beautiful life. I thank her for being born into this world. If I have a wish, please let my wife die first and then send me right away. A world without her is hell for me. (I don't think this translation is really accurate but you guys get the idea).

Alexandro read the verse again and again.

He thought to himself, how much can you wish if you love your wife? Is there really such a love in the world?

He did not believe in love because he's never seen it. The book was something Alexandro lived by but the middle of the book was something he could hardly understand. For some reason today, he wanted to read more in the middle of the book. He suddenly wondered, if love existed - what would it be?

There was a knock on the door. Alexandro put the book away. He knew who the knock was. He smiled unknowingly and approached the door of the bedroom. Standing at the door and waiting for his answer, she suddenly stepped back when she opened the door. His facial expression seemed angry.

Alex: "Do you think I don't know your name?"
    Chloe: Yes?

As he never thought, Chloe looked up at him with her head flashed, pretty eyes wide open and twinkled. She was embarrassed. He repeated his question and he hated repeating himself.

Alex: "Chloe". A smart, but cute name that somewhere seemed to match her. When the Grand Duke called her name again, her expression was unknown.
    "Where have you been?" he asked opening the door and stepping to one side. It was funny that he opened the door for her like a servant. She was so upset that she could not enter and the distance from him was too close for him to pass the door.

Chloe: "that..I went to see the horses and Trigger said that there was a festival in the village today". Alexandro then ordered her to step in. She paused and then went into the bedroom.

Alex: "Today is a festival?"
    Chloe: "....Yes, there is a big moon today and you're able to make a wish:.
    Alex: "You must have a wish to wish"
    Chloe: Yes.

No matter how happy she is with her life now, she will definitely want to be a commoner. Alexandro who looked at Chloe for a moment with a stiff face ended up saying something he didn't even like: "......do you want to go to the festival?"

-------------------------------------

The full moon was really bright. Everywhere was lit up. The town was in full swing with the festival.

Shorter than average, Chloe was annoyed every time an unknown person hit her shoulder and had to endure it. The Grand Duke flipped the black hood and covered his face.

People ran around their shoulders to escape him. A man of great size and physique was covered by a black hood so anyone would avoid him and Chloe was the one who suffered.

Nevertheless, she was blinded by a different sight and couldn't draw her feelings for a long time. Village festivals ranged from food to things to see. Moreover, it seemed that the time of their emergence was the peak of the full moon in the sky.

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Semi-elaborate if you don't mind. You'd be asked for details either way, better to fill our curious minds with the semi-elaborate version

Shey_04, louka aya and vsvivian like this.
  18. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 10

It wasn't planned to go to the festival and it was more of an impulsive decision but he was thinking it would not be so bad to go to the festival with Chloe. He looked at Chloe's eyes. She sometimes looked at the food and looked away from the big tree decorated with colors. Alexandro looked at the full moon and even watched the performers and traders sell.

Soon the two reached a place where people gathered, lit candles, and prayed to the full moon. To make a wish to the full moon, they had to buy candles but Chloe had no money but she didn't really care.

The Grand Duke ended up buying the candles for both of them. After lighting the candles, the Grand Duke made his wish and placed it and then he looked over at Chloe who didn't do anything yet.

Alex: "You must make a wish". Chloe bursted into laughter. She laughed by turning her head in case he felt bad and quickly closed her eyes and made her wish: 'Trigger, please fulfill your wishes'

Chloe, who made a short wish, put the candle in place. She looked at the full moon floating high, it was really big and the largest she has ever seen it. Alexandro stared at the moon following her gaze. He never thought the moon was so beautiful. He preferred the sun to the moon. The night was always harsh for him suffering from insomnia.

But the moon he saw today was different. It was so bright he could see Chloe's face next to him as detailed as during the day so he felt grateful to the moon in the night sky without his knowledge.

'So it looks beautiful'

He was confused though. Looking at the moon, he wasn't sure if the woman next to him with a happy smile was beautiful or if it was just the moon. After watching the full moon, the two of them stepped back to the castle. As they were going back, a merchant was selling a hair string modeled after a canary tree blossom. Alex wanted to head back since he hated noisy areas but after seeing Chloe stop for it, he asked if she had wanted it.

Laughter broke out because she didn't think he was serious. She put it on but her face got hot as she asked how it suited her. He didn't take his eyes off Chloe's face because he noticed she sincerely thought that the canary flower headband didn't suit her. She was embarassed so they left.

The road back felt very short. Chloe continued to glance at everything around them and he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

He wanted to ask her something before they returned to their bedrooms but before he could, she said "Thank you so much for today. This is the first time I have seen such a festival and I have never seen such a big moon. Thank you very much".

Chloe's face was excited and her voice also seemed one step higher than usual.

Alex: "If you appreciate me"

The Duke stopped because he realized he seemed to be asking for something. What do you wantt me to do if you thank me?

Chloe had nothing to give him. She had a worried face as the Grand Duke wasn't looking at her.

Alex: "To me...one thing, tell me the answer" He said in a serious voice again. His voice sounded uneasy. It was a ridiculous idea but he was nervous. He was really nervous. His eyes, which followed Chloe all this time, could not see Chloe at this time.

He asked her what wish she made earlier. She mentioned she wanted Trigger to fulfill his wish.

Alex: "Do you not want to escape the status of slavery? Why didn't you make that wish"?
    Chloe: "Trigger helped me a lot. I want him to fulfill his wishes.

Alexandro stopped walking and grabbed Chloe's shoulders. She was surprised as the Grand Duke turned in an instant. Chloe even stepped up and pulled herself back. She easily escaped his grip and saw his scary eyes and wanted to run away immediately. As a result of his sudden change of attitude, Chloe suddenly remembered he liked to hit women. When she looked up at him with a scared face, he said without delay: "Do you not want to escape the status of slavery? Why didn't you make that wish?"

Chloe answered "What do you do when you make a wish...." Her voice got smaller as she stepped back. She thought that she was a war slave and could not remove that identity for a lifetime as that was the empire's law. "Isn't that a wish you can't achieve".

He kept asking if there's not really more that she wanted. Yes, he was born with everything. Maybe he has everything he wants and he doesn't even understand it himself so he kept asking the same questions. (Here it is again being repetitive of how Chloe is happy with her life and how baffled the Duke is).

Even with all the terrible experiences she has had in this lifetime, it made her stronger and she was happy that she could live with the gratitude of what was given. She wanted to be responsible for her own happiness of her own life. Alexandro couldn't see her anymore, he felt really strange. He became frustrated and took off the hood with his hands. She looked at him and thought he's such a confident man but had such a troubled face. Chloe didn't say anything.

Alex: "Let's go".....and they continued walking.

19. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 11

The two soon reached the gate. Alexandro once again questioned Chloe.
    Alex: "Do you hate anyone". He expected her to answer no.

Then, instead of answering, Chloe smiled at him. She recalled Gilbert. He was a terrible human being. Can she forgive Gilbert?

Chloe: "Of course". When Alexandro saw her smile, he seemed to hear a 'thump'.

Chloe: "Of course I do". Her cruel smile said "I hate you, that's you" was the impression it was giving off.

-------------------------------------------------

Upon arriving in his bedroom, she began writing letters to Jorge. Alexandro didn't speak much since returning and he stepped out of the bedroom. Chloe thought something was off but she didn't care. She thought it was too much to meddle and to engage with his feelings. Fortunately, around the time she completed he letters, he appeared again.

Chloe was getting ready to leave.
    Alex: "By the way, where are you going now?"
    Chloe: "The maid's headquarters, I'm sleepy now."

He intentionally frowned and looked at her. The Grand Duke went to his bed and Chloe stood there having no idea what to do. He didn't realize he talked a lot. The Grand Duke sat up in his bed and mentioned he had a disease.

Chloe: "A bottle?" Chloe opened her eyes to his unexpected words.
    Alex: "I have insomona so severe that I cannot fall asleep properly without drinking. This disease gets worse when I think someone is entering my bedroom at will".

Chloe was surprised inside but listened to him as she tried to make the face as bold as possible. In fact, his words were half real and half fake.

He was a man familiar with camping in the middle of nowhere due to his long battle life. Of course, it was unpleasant for someone to enter their bedroom. But even when he was getting a good night's sleep, the invasion of others was meaningless to him who had to face the enemies and allies.
    She then had a couple of thoughts to herself of the flashback of when the women entered his bedroom and thought to herself if he was gay.

Alexandro then ordered Chloe to sleep on the sofa. The sofa next to the bed. It was in a position where he could see her right away. Chloe hurriedly headed to the sofa and said yes. The sofa was really soft but nothing in comparison to the bed but 100x better than camping on the hard floor. She seemed to fall asleep soon after forgetting her responsibilities. She thought to herself: 'There are a lot of gays around me'. Chloe was feeling closer to the Great Duke.

Meanwhile, Alexandro stared at Chloe while she fell asleep. Alexandro smiled as he watched her sleeping face. He felt good just looking at it. A gentle warmth. He coudn't accurately define the feeling of happiness but what he felt at that moment felt similar to happiness.

He wished his happiness by looking at the full moon. Looking at Chloe's face, who fell asleep with a pleasant warmth, he fell asleep with the thought of not wanting to close his eyes.

------------------------------------------

Alexandro became quite busy. Chloe didn't know what he was doing. He often visited the manor with other knights and had meals with his own guards and attended the Templar's meeting. However, he did not participate in the parties held every night. Sometimes in the evening, Chris would look for Alex in his bedroom. Chloe was afraid it might be another lady but fortunately it was just Chris.

Chris wanted to drink but Alexandro refused him everytime. Chloe was puzzled but soon found out why.

Alexandro liked to read at night. He's tall and has a good body and more and more she began to see different images of him. Once again, she smiled and thought he was more talkative than he thought he was.

It seemed that sometimes the Grand Duke forgot she was a slave and a maid. He was a very generous man.

20. vsvivian

vsvivian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translations :aww::aww: I think you should use the spoiler tag. I'm afraid you got a warning bcs of that.