Spoiler I’m a Villainess but the Capture Target is too Abnormal

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jul 9, 2020.

1. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi , I want spoilers of this novel.

Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-a-villainess-but-the-capture-target-is-too-abnormal/

Associated Names
    悪役令嬢ですが攻略対象の様子が異常すぎる

Summary:
    Having remembered her past life and realizing that she had reincarnated into the world of an otome game, Mistia Arlen desperately tried to save herself from a dead-end, but in the process ended up screwing something even more important up…

I want to know the plot of this story. I want to know the mc life

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

Table of Contents

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 1, 2023
  3. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know the plot too~ sounds interesting. I’d check it out if it was already finished. I’m too scared to get into it rn it’s still ongoing haha.

elparis likes this.
  4. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope we can get spoilers :aww: it says it was adapted to a manga on the nu description but I can only find a promo

5. Icecreambibiboo

Icecreambibiboo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    manga released already but official English translation in april... :( guess I have to read it in instagram

elparis likes this.
  6. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just read 1-6 eps from novel,
    - MC want to break her engagement with reid noctor (RN), bcs she knew RN will later fallin' for heroine and she gonna be dumped.
    - in their first meet at RN house, MC will say 'marriage must be between 2 ppl who love each other'. which unknowingly annoyed RN.
    - they talk a little, then play chess. the winner can ask anything from the loser. MC win and ask 'for him to tell her if he gradually fall for another woman and want to marry the woman he love, she will cooperate and broke their engagement peacefully'
    - their second meeting, RN give MC a tour around his house, say his father rarely go home and a workaholic.
    - then in a room, idk what the room is, theres a empty wall without any decoration. RN mother's picture supposed to be in there, but now there's nothing. RN mother are not dead yet and in the game she will killed tomorrow by RN cousin? when noctor family go to theater.
    MC want to save her,
    - and so the next day she came to noctor house with her parent and crying wanna go with RN family to the theater. her parent happy for her selfishness, since she rarely ask for anything. in the carriage she seat close to the door.
    - arrived. and there's RN cousin?, MC provoked him. he become wild, holding a knife and want to broke the door. MC hold the door tight, got a help from her and RN fathers. RN cousin is a crazy guy who love RN mother and want to kill her for-- idk the reason and always send a letter to RN mother.
    - guards come, RN father go wild and go out of carriage. punch and kick RN cousin? and say like 'how dare you to my wife' and else.
    - dealings with the guards and else. and they go home.
    - MC apologized for make her parent experience danger situation because of her selfishness.
    she really is a good girl:blobsneeze:
    he was loved by his parent. they was a happy family.
    but one time, his parent rarely talk to each other again. his father rarely go home, become a workaholic. he ask his mother about father but her mother just smile and didnt answer. RN lonely, he eat dinner alone.
    he heard maid talking about his parent. how they become couple bcs political marriage and they didnt love each other. (he annoyed by MC words bcs his family situation)
    when he got engage with MC, he thinks they can get along well, he though she is a victim of political marriage same as he. but no. MC's family love each other and care for their daughter (they meet when MC crying want to go together to theater)

after the incident, RN go straight to his room.
    the day after, he called by his parent. both of them look like lack of sleep. RN mother's eyes are swollen, and his father left cheek is swollen too. then they talk about their situation and apologized for hurting RN.
    RN parents are actually love each other. but some letters come send to RN mother, and his father read it w/o giving it to his wife. he jealous, thinking his wife has something to do with another guy, investigate the letter and become workaholic. when RN mother think that her husband no longer care for RN and her. the letters are written by RN cousin?.
    and so they become happy family again. have a trip and take a pic of them to hang in the empty wall.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    Elisee, Kirarapot, Shizun and 33 others like this.
  7. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the servants? Like a POV of each servants that serve Mystia?

8. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC refuse noctor's invitation to have dinner? at their house, 1 month after incident happen.
    - MC want to go out with melo, all servants become sad and worried. they dont want to expose mc to outside world again.
    - on they trip in market, MC meet RN. didnt want to talk, so she immediately go.
    - MC buy a pair photo frame for her and melo. its a suprised.
    - a boy got injured, MC give him first aid and melo drag her to leave so she cant pick the boy to her mansion.
    - melo suddenly stop and their hand separated.

MTL :
    The hand which was connected suddenly separated. Even if melo's face is seen by surprise, the appearance cannot be seen by the back light. I felt that it was better to wait for Melo than to call out somehow, and when I was silent, Melo muttered in a voice that made me feel more ephemeral than usual,

"... I have a request."
    "Any request from Melo will come true."
    "If so, don't be killed in a place I don't know."
    Melo's words are so shocking that I suddenly feel like time has stopped. Melo just stepped closer to me.

"I want to be with you when you're healthy and when you're sick. I want to be in the same grave. With Mystia."

Standing next to me changed the light, and melo turned her lapiz lazuli-colored eyes to me. She stares at me as it is, and I stare back, and remember.
    Melo had said before that she had been alone since she was born. when i was in the orphanage (visit melo), I can imagine having such a situation. she has been alone since she was born, but now she is in the mansion. So she's not alone. However, she will return to being alone from the state where she knew that she is not alone than when she was alone. That would be scary. Melo had been hurt all the time about RN nephew's attack on RN mother. To the fear that the person who is beside her is gone.

"I'm sorry Melo. i do something dangerous."
    I gently touch Melo's cheek. Then Melo looked at me, "Can you make a promise?"
    "Okay, let's go in together." (to the grave)

I am always indebted to Melo. It's really easy to thank them for entering the grave together. I take Melo's hand and start walking toward the return trip. And he turned his face to Melo in the same condition.

"Then I should write it in my will, I'll take care of it. i dont know when i will die."
    "It's okay. It's important that Mystia agree. When Mystia died and was buried, i'll embraced your remains and rotted there."
    "That's starvation! In life, in longevity. And you can stop it!"
    "If it doesn't work, when the night goes on"
    "No, make a lot of requests when you are alive."
    she was lived in a slum, then go to city hoping for a better life. but got kidnaped and sold as slave.
    she met the little mystia,
    "what are you doing?" -mc
    "nothing" - melo
    "but you look very sad"
    "i sold as a slave"
    "slave?"
    "it means, ppl can do anything to me"
    MC didnt understand, her dad come. she didnt want to go without melo, so he bought melo and bring her to orphanage.
    MC always visit her every 3 days, she praise melo how sparkle melo is since their first meet. and then melo became mc maid.

when she heard about mc engagement, she jealous. but endured it for mc happiness.
    the incident happen and she frustrated. (mtl: Inexcusable. You (RN) can't be allowed to do that. Why should an unsying young lady be put in danger?)
    she always wishing for mistia happiness.

pls bear with me... i lost my interest for a while and just decide to read the next chapter today. u can found someone translate the manga in somewhere (pls dont ask me where). i wish i can understand japanese more. i wish someone can give me spoiler too.:blobalert: read it at syosetsu!

welp, anyway i'm sure raid noctor is the ml. too fast to hoping though. but its hard to imagine another guy became ml (RN is her fiancee, what kind of reason that gonna break it, i look forward to it. if it really happen).
    am i the only one who think ppl usually use 'MC' rather than 'FL' in spoiler thread of japanese story? nvm
    edit : after all spoilers, no way, its not fluffy at all :notlikeblob: Raid is a no! mystia need to run for her dear life!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    Kirarapot, geckin, cutynight and 23 others like this.
  9. kaedeyuuki

kaedeyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the digital version of the official manga just got released, I tried looking for a copy online but nobody has it yet so I relented and (just) bought it off Kobo.

I'll be back and post stuff (spoilers and maybe images, just let me figure out how to properly tag stuff in here) later once I finished reading it. Chapters 1 to 2 of the manga corresponds to up to the currently translated chapter of the novel, which is 6. There are four chapters total for the volume 1 manga plus a short side story and some 4-komas.

Edit: I'm back! I'm still not fully done with the manga (lol sorry I have work) but I skimmed through the last chapter and the side story.

Anyways hope the BB code works and sorry for the long texts:

Mystia Aren - the FL of this story. Reincarnated as a villainess in an otome game (how cliche lol) that a friend forced her to play in her past life. I think this is partly the reason why she can't directly remember major events that should happen in the game.

She died in her past life as a sixteen year old girl. She claimed to be average, plain, boring and lacking social skills. Because of that she loved to play video games, just not otoges cuz she thought she can't clear them due to her lack of social skills. She died saving a boy from getting hit by a truck (lmao truck-kun).

She remembered her past life on the night of her tenth birthday, just before the day she meets her to-be fiance, Raid Nocter.

Before that, Mystia was said to be too mature and clever for her age compared to other noble children. This is because she unconsciously kept her old personality from her past life.

The character she reincarnated into, seems to be actually evil compared to the usual otome villains.

Raid Nocter - one of the love interests of the otome game and Mystia's fiance. Won't go into much detail about him here since someone already supplied stuff in an earlier reply. Basically he is the prince type character.

Eric Heim - another love interest from the game. The first volume didn't reveal much about him yet, but Mystia first met him while attending a tea party held by this his mother. Seems to be a gaudy and playboy type character.

Robert Weiss - another one of the game's love interests. He seems to be the serious type.

Jey Seek - the last love interest. A teacher at the school that Mystia and the rest of the love interest plus heroine goes to.

Melo - Mystia's maid that she "picked up". Originally a slave. Also is shown/hinted to have romantic feelings for Mystia (yuri route?! lmao I wish).

Lyas, Sol and Forest - servants of Mystia's noble house (namely the chef, coachman, and gardener) that she "picked up". All seem to greatly like Mystia lol.

Mystia's parents - along with the house's servants, they love Mystia so much to the point of being too overprotective. The father was originally focused on gaining power and wealth (after the wife almost died giving birth to Mystia) and became self-conceited and arrogant while the mother lived an over-indulgent life and lived in luxury. They changed for the better when Mystia turned three and started acting strange, picking up random strangers and asked them to be employed at their house.

Feel free to ask me stuff and I'll reply with what I know (so far). Maybe I'll be reading the web novel next; reading MTLs gives me headaches but I'll try my best with my limited Japanese.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  10. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil me more :aww: anything is fine, or more about her parents and employees

Lilinette_2r8 likes this.
  11. shewasdesperate

shewasdesperate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of the servants in the mansion are batshit crazy about our MC. Most of the characters are yandare and maybe the only ones who can be normal are the parents of the characters lol

The teacher is no good too he is under delusion that the FL is inlove with him and they are in a secret relationship hence, our MC thinks that the teacher is normal which is not the case.

The orignal FL is crazy about our MC as well. She worships a portait of the MC and all.

12. Jukki

Jukki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus... I kinda want our poor MC to get Isekaid back, too much yandere and delusional psychos.... Like how does the teacher end up with such an erotomaniac disposition? That's freaking scary... Is he the older boy she once helped when she went out with her maid?

Too much yanderism in the love interests... though I do like her with her maid xD

Faelrix, Lena36, Wen Rou and 12 others like this.
  13. shewasdesperate

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the boy who our MC helped when she went out is the teacher. After that, he became her teacher when she requested hee father to learn horse riding. When he was about to return the handkerchief that the MC used when she helped him, he heard our MC talking to herself and he thought that the MC is pertaining to her feelings for him then that's when his delusion starts.

I am still in chapter 150+ and the only capture target I think is kind of normal is Robert, the one who is wearing glasses.

Initially, he misunderstood the MC as he assumed that the MC is two faced and bullying the OG FL without others knowing but after the misunderstanding cleared up (OGFL defended our MC) he did his best to compensate our MC. He is kind of "too much" character for me (he thought of dropping out and moving abroad to ask for forgiveness to Mystia and thinks that he does not deserve to enjoy things since he misunderstood her but Mystia talked to him and only do something which our MC requested him) but I think that's okay considering the other capture targets.

Opelia, anvollo, Kirarapot and 40 others like this.
  14. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought this novel is fluffy turned out not. Everybody's yandere.

15. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~~

16. aniblade

aniblade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it possible if you can spoil any cute or jealous or yandere moments of the prince and the other characters? thank you for your spoilers so far :))

17. shewasdesperate

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this is cute of what but I'll do my best to provide jealous scenes

For the prince, there was an instance where he kept sending letters to Mystia and ask her to meet up but since Mystia is scared of him, she keeps refusing him. Then Raid (the prince) went to visit Mystia without prior notice one day, which surprised our MC. When they were talking and the MC was about to open the door, Eric came in and hug Mystia saying something like "O, did you welcome me My Lady? I love you!" and kissed her cheek. Raid was pissed but he kept smiling asking who he is then he learned that she is Mystia's friend. The three of them had a tea party and Eric happily stated that Mystia keep visiting his mansion almost everyday on summer and Raid was like "O, really? I was inviting you and I thought Mystia was busy because you kept refusing me. Was is not the case?" lol Mystia was afraid and don't know what to answer.

There's this moment as well when Raid is jealous because of his little brother. Mystia was always afraid of him but when she is with his little brother, she always smiles and pampers him. She also calls his brother on his name but never called Raid's name. So he was thinking that his little brother is in the way. There's this scene where they are playing together with Zordo (Raid's little brother) in Mystia's mansion and Zordo wants to play wedding roleplay. Then Raid really have a marriage paper along with him and made Mystia signed it which she did not knowing that it's a true marriage pledge paper. Raid was planning to use it to have them wedded in the future but when they went home, the paper was gone. It seems that Melo sneakily took the paper from his bag without him knowing lmao

Honestly, every moment Mystia is with other characters and the target captures saw that, they will act or think like a batshit yandere.

Eric is actually keeping a chloroform in his bag as he plans to kidnap Mystia and lock her to his mansion. He once used it once to Mystia on sports festival since he was too jealous of Raid. He wants to have Mystia's all of first time such as first holding hands, hug, and even first kiss but he saw that Mystia hugged Raid which made him think crazy. Mystia fell asleep after Eric made him sniff his handkerchief which have a chloroform. He was about to kiss her while she is sleeping but he wanted to see her expression when he kiss her so he only touched her lips as a reservation and laughed to himself. It was creepy yikes

18. aniblade

aniblade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg ty so much!! i’m so glad for your reply ;-; zordo is such a unique/random name lol,,, if you have any more moments please share, i’ll patiently wait for your posts : D
    it’s so fun to read haha

19. shewasdesperate

Reading List:
    Link
    O, there's a scene with Eric that I remember. Eric is a year older than Raid and Mystia so he's a senpai once Mystia and Raid starts attending the academy. Mystia calls him "Heim-senpai" now unlike before when she calls him Eric. Eric insisted to Mystia to call him by his name instead of Heim-senpai but Mystia refused as they are in academy. There's this 2nd year girl student that Mystia saved before and they became friends, and despite being a 2nd year, Mystia calls her by her name (I think her name is Fina I'm not sure since I forgot lol) The moment Mystia agreed to call Fina by her name, Eric cornered her and spoke with her. Mystia described that Eric has a strange expression when he asked her why does she calls her Fina when Mystia calls him Heim-senpai. At the end, Mystia decided to call him Eric-senpai.

I'm still in progress of reading the novel. I'm not sure if I will be able to help that much when providing spoilers but feel free to ask some questions and I'll see if I can answer it.

20. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The teacher has a scary face, so when the MC helped him easily he was moved. He regrets not finding her information, but then uses the symbol to determine who she is. He keeps drafting letters to send to her with the handkerchief, but throws them out. Then one day his father tells him a girl wants to learn horse riding and he meets her again. He thinks he'll return her handkerchief to her. On her first lesson he takes her on his horse, when he would usually start with introducing the learner to the horse. He starts to fall in love?/ have a crush?/ obsess over her. He doesn't want her to learn and doesn't want to return the handkerchief because they'll have no connection. (He is 18! and she is 10!!!). He waits outside her house on her day off and sees two boys going in (Eric and Raid). He finds out one is her fiancee and is jealous. On her next lesson, when she is improving well, he decides to return her handkerchief because she already has a fiancee. When he comes back with it he hears her talking to the horse. He asks "Do you like [it]?". She says "yes". He sees her red face and thinks she is confessing to him. He is happy that she reciprocates and the next day they go on a date to pick out a saddle. He thinks her fiancee is forced by her parents (true) and she doesn't want it (also true). On their day out, she helps him out with some thugs making trouble and his father invites the MC for dinner. He thinks it's too soon for his lover to meet his father, that she's probably nervous. At the end of the day he thinks, as her lover, he should kiss her. But, she is too young, so waves instead.
    AT LEAST, he does not seem to sexualize her, though he probably will before it's appropriate. Not to say that his thoughts aren't already SUPER CREEPY! As a 19 year old, 10 year olds are so young and tiny looking. Who could fall in love with one and treat them as your lover!?

The MTL (google translate of the raws) doesn't flow super well, but it's understandable. Right now (Chapter 57) I am finding it hilarious how ridiculous everyone is. There has to be a yandere breeze blowing in that makes everyone obsessed with her.