Spoiler The Precious Sister of The Villainous Grand Duke/악당 대공님의 귀하디귀한 여동생

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ivy012345, Apr 14, 2020.

1. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the ML really sacrifice MC for the grand Duke seat?? And how mc will react about that??

Bella94, DOHere, arlovebird and 3 others like this.
  2. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?

...because the villain's family does Hunger Games-style, survival of the fittest, 'heir selection'. It is literally, kids murdering babies and killing other children in sadistic, cold blood while offing their own siblings because they are 'rivals'.

Heck, in the first chapter Anissa is an infant being tortured by a couple of these sadistic kid-candidates. She only survives because Dieterich (ML? Villain?) saves her and with himself being only 6 years old.

Babies and infants don't survive in this family without a guardian or power backer (*usually the mother).
    • Example: Dieterich asked Anissa if she is a "Normal" toddler (*because she is "smart") as he hasn't been around other infants. He's asking because according to him "all other babies are killed because they can't defend themselves". I.e. she the youngest by default because the rest of her generation was killed off.
    Additionally both 'siblings' are "children" from the same lowest ranked, war sex slave/desperate concubine (Anissa's kidnapper). Due to her, they live in the equivalent of the chinese imperial "Cold Palace" with servants who steal from them and all sorts of corruption/neglect.

The women who birth children into the family use them for power maneuvers and position like those ancient concubines. Usually this is accomplished by their children murdering other children

***So far the volumes are only depicting their twisted, bloody childhoods. Anissa's rambling narration style makes it unnecessarily drag on.

Overall, it's a damn miracle MC and ML? are as humane as they are...both will be extremely traumatized by the beginning of the 'canon' storyline

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  3. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Dietrich Beneux-Louis Doneur de Legrenge is his full name. I find it so funny that anissa doesnt memorize it though even after twelve years with detti XD.

4. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine having to write that long ass name on official documents lol rip detti

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Question, I assume based on the promo, MC already experienced being attacked or have been involved in the hunger games scenario-ish once so I was kinda confused (and with your spoilers, her tantrum which was entertaining the first time might certainly look or feel annoying later on. She's practically focusing on the wrong thing but at the same time, its a good thing that this hasn't scarred her mentally that much. Still, any spoilers on whether her baby rattle of doom actually manages to off some poor pitiful soul (as sh*tty as their situation is, you'd have to feel sorry for the bloke who ends up dying from a baby rattle. Sure, it has a hidden blade, but not only did you die from a genius/early talking toddler but she also successfully somehow manages to stab you with her baby rattle of doom. An odd way to die truly) of will she completely rely on Dietrich (since your spoiler indicate 2 volumes worth focusing on their childhood, I'm guessing you have no way to verify the synopsis on MLs reaction on her attempted leave later in their adult life or what he brought in a bag which was presumed to be MLs head?)

6. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    her rattle was used to threaten detti’s demon ba*l(to his most important part of the body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~) though XD. I dont think theres more hahahahaa(cause detti always defended her from assassins)

7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply/spoilers. Aww~ what a shame. Baby Rattle was fun while it lasted and Detti ends up protecting her, huh? So, she doesn't get new weapons at all during the subsequent hunger games? What DOES she contribute to Detti though? Peace of mind? Someone who understands him? What's with the censor though? What DID she threat with her rattle?
    Edit: never mind on the threaten part. HI-LARIOUS though. Just imagine, a baby girl threatening a monster levelled kid on such a specific part. Pfft. I dunno what led to that moment but gotta give props to MC. She got spunk

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  8. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Anissa perks:
    *She managed to make lancel and people good to her by aura purification.
    *She becomes his most precious thing for sacrifice but he likes anissa more than he thinks.
    *She can purify the shadows and demons like her blood since she has the god’s ability.
    *Somewhere along their childhood, she destroys asmodeus’(the demon of the first grand duke) cursed items and helped the new children of legrenge regain their auras(made them normal not evil children with feelings).
    *at one point she noticed she can change people’s auras(kind of like manipulating)(correctme if im wrong in this part)

*i still just read half of it hahahah*

She threatened to slice baal’s thing(most important to a man XD) so that he can take her to detti.(ironically the rattle was made by baal himself)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  9. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but not really. After all, she doesn't completely need a dagger-rattle with a weapon/brother like hers?

The promotional manhwa doesn't even begin to cover how dire the La-Grange situation is and just how childish/stupid her initial rejection of the rattle was (maybe to show the MC is still a child, despite her adult intellect? She is a stand in for the audience so...). Nor does it cover Anissa's own sociopathic reactions. Otherwise this would be more horror-core than its Gothic (ish) romance leanings.
    • Imagine the opening scene: two kids tormenting/torturing Anissa with intent to kill, then the brother arrives, murder ensues, and Anissa (not acting like a couple month old infant) happily reaching for her brother amidst the blood and gore...
    Long story short: yes she will completely rely on Dieterich (for now). She has to. She has no offensive capabilities and she is still a toddler (in body) and completely vulnerable.

Anissa decided early on that she was going to recognize/use her brother as her protector/shield/weapon. She uses her limited physical capabilities and psychological knowledge from her adult "real world" life to place herself in a favorable position in her brother POV.

They quicky become attached...sort of. He is her protector, she gives him the non-violent, "human" contact/relationship he craves.

As for her tantrum, because her brother is the one doing the killing/protecting, she hasn't had to do anything (yet). She also isn't an Heir-Selection candidate (unlike Dieterich) and isn't seen as a threat to the other children (target, yes. Heir select, no). It is more like denial/rejection of reality. She simply wants to survive. Whether that is naivete or something else depends (the odds were never in her favor...or ours with her as a narrator).

What I can speculate is that because the ML is some sort of genius child with almost no emotional attachments, he is most likely also aware that MC is adopted.

*I don't have access to the raws, so anything beyond their childhoods is only my speculation. That said, the plot seems to be the scenario where the MC and the ML have horrific growing experiences and are each other's only bright spots until they turn the odds in their favor. Extrapolate that towards Anissa's eventual "escape" attempts later on...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  10. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but how often do their full names come up?

11. Ocefossa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, He did in the book and he still plans to now. :blobfearful:

Who knows? She's an unreliable narrator who doesn't remember important details until after the fact. That small detail might be the last bit of info she gets/discovers and it might finally light a fire under her ass and motivate her enough to GTFO.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  12. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he knows she wasn’t his real sister. He had a hunch and he confirmed it through a Euclid traitor living in legrenge (joseph euclid, the great uncle i think of herman)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    Elren, angel20004, L.A.C.L. and 89 others like this.
  13. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was his reaction after learning that she wasn't his sister?

Mikaa likes this.
  14. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    He originally planned to actually, but Dietrich couldnt sacrifice annissa cause he had already formed a bond with her before realizing it. He had doubts on whether he wanted to sacrifice her or not so before he could change his mind, he decided to go into the gate of asmodeus by himself(it doesnt open again without a sacrifice and you are trapped there forever).* basically ml would give his life for annissa now*

Annissa learns about this from baal and stops detti from going into the gate but she’s too late, he already went it without a sacrifice.

Inside the gate, dietrich tries to fight asmodeus(and he is op apparently). In the middle of it, the gate opens. Annissa used her powers to grow holy water(?) to purify parts of legrenge and had forced the gate to open from the outside through the power of her brooch demon(i cant remember what the name is XD but its pretty powerful).

Dietrich is surprised and is mad at baal for not stopping her. *then more fighting scenes* annissa didnt like to see detti get hurt sa she summons her brooch demon and makes a contract with it(she makes it fight). It takes a lot of her blood and she faints.(demons actually likes drinking god’s blood and sugar)

Also:
    *Baal for a demon nanny, actually develops a bond with annissa XD.*

He didnt care much since blood relation wasn’t important to him. He just realized that even if they weren’t related, they were a family.

*situation: Detti caught her with emergency supplies(for escape) with the children of legrenge when she unpacked it in her room. He heard her say that she had a plan to escape.

Dietrich, who went out of the half-open door and stared at the children with dull eyes, turned around and began to move away.

"uh… … ”

As I open my mouth for a moment, He quickly disappear beyond the hallway.

”Dietrich!”

With long legs, he strode stride fast as he walked away.

I could barely catch up with him until I ran out of breath and caught his wrist. Dietrich looks back at me with a calm face that is perfectly sunk(?).

"Why."

I would rather that he make an excuse if he was angry, but he was as calm as usual.

"Are you mad?"

"no."

"Really?"

Dietrich lifts his eyebrows as I ask. He opened his mouth vaguely, as if nothing was wrong.

“Why should I be angry?”

"No, you don't have to pay." (I have no idea what this means XD)

'But why is it like this?’

I stuttered, looking at Dietrich's complexion. I swear, but this is the first time I see his aura raging like this.

At first, I wasn't the one who caused the agitation big enough to read Aura.

'When he fought against Asmodus, he was fine.' (Meaning he still had a gray aura)

A gray aura that blooms behind the neck flickers like a tree with lightning.

Nevertheless, the gap looking at me was so calm that it felt so cold that the gap was too big.

"Aren’t you really angry?"

“It's already known that you were trying to get out of LaGrange.”

"Huh?"

“I thought your choice wasn't wrong then. But why should I be angry?”

As I pondered on Dietrich's calm questions, he had even witnessed me hiding in the withered rose forest to escape.

Didn't you even close your eyes as if you didn't see me then?

'So am I reading wrong?’

Dietrich's aura was difficult to read because of Baal's influence.

I blinked my eyes slowly and glanced at his aura, and again, it seemed to be a cloudy gray aura.

"I'm glad you're not angry."

With a sigh of relief, I let go of Dietrich's wrist.

“I know Dietrich misunderstood.”

“What misunderstanding?”

“It wasn't that I didn't want to get out of LaGrange, but Dietrich.” (Idk with this one either XD)

The hair of the summer breeze flows through the window. He stretched out his long finger and gently put my hair behind the ear.

I laughed and talked because the mismatched delicacy was a little funny.

“There is nothing like that in steaming.” (Another phrase i dont get XD)

"Angry?"

"You didn't want to listen to me at all."

Dietrich did not believe in my ability, even though I had confidence to suppress the demons of Lagrange.

'Well, after all, you didn't want to hurt me.'

"You mean you didn't intend to leave originally?" (Detti)

He strokes my chin and asks in a soft voice. I hurriedly nodded.

"Huh."

"forever?"

“Wow, eternity?” (Anissa)

I opened my rabbit's eyes as I was surprised by the heavy words sticking out of his mouth.

“Yes, forever.” (Detti)

I did not immediately answer Dietrich's repeated question. This is because what has happened in the capital has complicated my mind. (After all the asmodeus stuff they went to the capital to give legitimacy to dietrich’s title *derek dies after the gate was open i think*)

"answer." (Detti)

If I am frustrated with my mouth open, he rushes me out. I opened my mouth slowly.

"Um. I don't think I will live in Legrange until I die.”

Moreover, even if I was really Dietrich's sister, it was not uncommon.(for siblings to move away)

“And usually I won’t live here if I get married?”

"marriage?"

“Uhhhh... Normally, when you get married, you go out whether you are a man or a woman.”

No matter how good the period is, I don't live like it.

'Anyway, I'm too shy to decide now.'

In my answer, he just stares at me with a fat gaze without words. I was scared and scratched my back.

*a few words later*

He talks to Yuric and tries to use his authority in pushing back the marriage of nobles in Legrenge. No marriage for a while.

I think he tells yuric to steal annissa’s emergency supplies so that she wont run away and annissa sees him (BETRAYAL XD).

Just wanted to share cause its cute XD

she's such a :mad:(((. She can control people's minds(ithink) and her own aura(so annissa cant tell if she was really a saint). She is a two faced lying....person who thinks the world revolves around her. She forces detti to accept her as the first ever guest to the north to 'convert' people from worshipping demons. Everyone believes she is a saint because there was a prophecy that a blue eyed saint would conquer the north and bring it into salvation(?). *And she 'feels' it very much*

(a hidden part of the prophecy states about a warning that the northern part could be taken away by a clown mimicking God) that thot is herrr!!!! :mad:(( im so frustrateddd. She dare say this to annissa and detti. Shes aiming for our detti saying its destiny :mad:(((.

The thing that happend in the capital i mentioned up there was about her making people misunderstand that annissa stole some holy relic(but it was her who stole it from a merchant saying that it was illegal to sell them).

*Because of her north origins, that misunderstanding, and the lack of the noble's uselessly annoying manners, she was treated as an outcast and was being being insulted by nobles.

Charlotte also semiridiculed annissa on her attempt to hunt and exposed how annissa summoned baal(annissa did cause she didnt liked the nobles talking like that, she'd rather talk to the devil) to the emperor. *forbidden to use abilities in the capital* because of this, she was imprisoned for a few days. (With the accuse of attempted murder on a count's wife.)

She also accused her of 'stealing' heredia's eyes of truth and purifying powers on annissa :mad:((. (i think charlotte cant see auras)

DETTI was mad. so after the succession, he broke the prison door and took her home without charlotte.
    And this is my rant cause urgghhhgg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2021
  15. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if charlotte mindcontrols dietrich into loving her, could he use her for the sacrifice for the grand duke seat instead of anissa? and it sounds like charlotte is the typical evil heroine from the original novel that only makes her bitchiness known in the face of an obstacle like villain-affiliated mc... did she mind control anissa's bio brother the male lead into loving her?

Kalla, Le_Tired, syofiaa and 19 others like this.
  16. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading the whole novel. turns out, charlotte doesn’t have mind control, she just has a lot of ‘divine power’(to make people want to be good to her) and a manipulative personality. The bio-brother is a siscon later in the story(i dont think he was influenced by charlotte). Detti also was unaffected.

Just saying but this storyy is so goodd ㅠㅠ wait for the translationss. you guys wont regret it...

17. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me about Detti×Anisha's first kiss moment?

Dobokan, Mikaa, Alniyat and 1 other person like this.
  18. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    its very far out the novel(chapters156-157) *cause of character development reasons* very very long story short, annissa’s existence was forgotten except by Dietrich.
    (No one remembers her. She also has her memories wiped out, no abilities *she regains it after remembering though* and her eye color changed from red to blue as a price to save detti from dying to his many contracts with demons)*it time skips to two years* detti=23/24 annissa=18/19

Dylan=Dietrich’s alias
    Annie= Annissa’s alias

Turns out detti’s a shy boy XD
    *Detti is with a curse if annissa cant remember him, it would swallow him up and take his soul.

There would never have been a tattoo that changed shape with every look.(this is the proof of the curse thing on detti)

But Dylan only wraps his neck around his hand and nods.

“Youre lying again.”

"Again?"

I opened my eyes to Dylan's question.

'Did Dylan ever lie to me like that?'

I wasn't really sure if he was lying or not. Even then, I was convinced that his condition was not normal.

"Are you sick?"

When I asked carefully, Dylan blinked slowly. I reached out and looked at his deep shaded eyes.

“Youre sick because I hear no answer.”

“How do you know?”

"Just a feeling."

I, since becoming Annie, often knew when someone was lying without any reason.

'I feel like I can hear the heart of a liar.'

“Is there any way to cure it? It doesn't look very good.”

Dylan's tattoo were strangely well suited to his long-stretched neckline, but he wasn’t looking good.

"There is."

"how?"

“Have you heard the story of Prince Frog and Princess?”(detti XD)

I laughed and nodded when I was humbled by his splendid fairy tales.

“I know. It's the story of a princess looking for a true face when she kisses a prince who looks like a frog.”

"Yes. that."

Dylan answers comfortably and steals my mouth by hand.

I looked up at his unusually moist face and looked out.

“Is there any change?”

It was he who said the word, and Dylan stepped back with his body tight. I just kissed his cheek, but the reaction was quite exaggerated.

'Your nickname is a little wasteful.'

I glanced over at Dylan with his big hand covering his face and bowing his head heat up as if his red-hot ears will burst soon.

“Is it because I didn’t kiss you with my mouth?”

“… … .”

"Aren't you quickly ashamed of taking some kisses?"

When I burst into laughter as if it were fun, Dylan raised up his face and stared at me.

“Is this kind of kiss for you light?”(he’s asking if she does this to just anyone)

I was a little embarrassed because he seemed really angry.

*at this point he gets jealous but annissa says that she only does this with him*
    *annissa asks if the girl he loves who doesn’t remember him was herself*

He couldn't give a clear answer to my question.

He just bowed his head slowly.

A hot, slightly breathy breath touched the forehead. Touched the nose.

Soon it touches the lips.

I was surprised and grabbed his shoulder, but in the end I couldn't push it out. Instead, I grabbed his half-dry shirt tightly.

He hugs my head as if He can't get enough.

I had no intention of avoiding it, but I was thrilled that the exit was gone.

“Eut.”(idk either it was written as 읏)

Even in a dark cave without lights except for a bonfire, his tongue was red like red blood.

Its color was a familiar color, as if I've seen it before.

“Well, wait.”

I was suddenly lying on the floor of a hard cave because I couldn't take my mind off a kiss that was soft enough to get my soul out.

Sanity which had its fuse blown for a while, began to return.

I pushed Dylan with both hands in my arms next to my head and raised my voice.

"Wait a minute!"

"Why."

He growls low.

The nervous anxiety mixed with the voice at first glance made me feel stunned and burst into laughter.

"You haven't answered yet."

“… … .”

He raised my body to my words and shut up again.

"Are you not going to answer?"

When I frowned and urged him, he reluctantly stuttered and opened his mouth.

“Should I say it in words?”

"Is there any reason I can't speak?"

"uh."

“Why not?”

"that's… … .”

"that's?"

"I can't speak."

I thought he liked fairy tales, but now are you taking on the role of a mermaid who had lost her voice?

Whether this person or that person wears is a symbol that love can be said to only one person.

I bit my lips in Dylan's absurd words.

“… … flirt."(annissa JELLY XD)

"What? Who."

“Of course Dylan! Who is who? I kissed everyone like that, right?”

"I don't."

“What not!”

“I have never held a hand other than you.”

It was trustworthy to say that he didn't kiss'everyone', but it was like a red lie.

I shook my head and frowned, meaning I didn't believe it.

"lie."

Dylan's handsome eyebrows jumped up to my words, but I wasn't afraid of him at all.

(Yeahh the curse makes it so that he cant say that she was annissa, ‘his everything’ XD)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  19. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your precious spoiler!!

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  20. Dinddadr

Dinddadr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in love w/ the story~~thnkyou for the spoiler, cant wait to read the whole novel, but the translation stuck on chapt 20~

Sifika likes this.