Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try it and it's working. Just follow the instructions that I told you.

2. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I meant I did follow your instructions but I am not sure if it worked...lol

Ariaaaa likes this.
  3. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    Trust me it worked. It won't hurt if you try it first.

4. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 15

The interior of the house was even more shocking.

'Where did you get all these crude things?' The house was filled with large and small crystal balls and strange looking dolls. The fortune teller continued to talk to herself. Chloe had goosebumps.

Fortune Teller: "Now, I will tell you everything, please give me your hand"
    Alexandro was annoyed and the fortune teller did her thing. She passed her fingers one by one, as if massaging his right hand with both hands. She traced the palms of her fingers. It was an odd act. After holding his hand for quite some time, she took his hand and brought it to her nose and sneezed in his hand and breathed in.

Alex: "Stop". He couldn't stand it anymore. He wanted to grab her by the neck and throw her but the fortune teller let go of his hand. Chloe was frightened by the fortune teller. The fortune teller started saying some crazy things and her credibility immediately went down. She predicted Chloe would marry someone close by and the relationship was natural but all Chloe could think of was everyone around her was gay, so who could it be? Something about a husband.

Alexandro now thought she was a total bullshitter. She briefly mentions the Duke's family and how Duke's father had no intention of getting married at all, something about the crown and four men being intertwined and Duke's past. The fortune teller then started demanding money. (Honestly this portion with the fortune teller is a bit wonky for me)

===================================

They left and Alexandro came out paying a lot of money for Chloe. He didn't mind it and the fortune teller invited them to come again. Alexandro felt guilt about the word 'crown' spoken by the fortune teller. She was beaten by the royal crown, looted from Princess Beatrice and although her country disappeared and her family died, she was now a slave.

Chloe didn't say anything, she was out of energy. The atmosphere was terrifying and she had goosebumps. The two were walking in the quiet village without a word.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  5. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Bwahahahahahahaa!! So the fortune teller interest more in the Duke than Chloe!

thank you for the newest chapter, @bruh123 ! Very enjoyable!

6. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT THE HECK CHLOE! :blobjoy::blobrofl: MISUNDERSTANDING AT ITS FINEST!

7. vsvivian

vsvivian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can look from preview. click more options in the reply box and click preview so you can know if the spoiler tag is worked or not

8. louka aya

louka aya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww!!!! I like thiiis; more of this pleaaaaase and many thnx for your hard work❤

9. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! @bruh123

So for the spoiler tag you have almost got it! :aww: You just keep putting your spoiler text after the [ / SPOILER ]

In bold is the place you need type your text

[ SPOILER =" Title "] Start typing your text here [ / SPOILER ]

So it should look like this:
    Start typing your text here

louka aya likes this.
  10. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    My explanation is really bad than this :ROFLMAO:

LivB likes this.
  11. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 16

Husband? She meets her husband again? Does that mean meeting Gilbert again? How does she meet Gilbert again and continue her marriage? Turns out Gilbert is still alive then. (Chloe's thoughts)

Alexandro was annoyed and constantly thinking till his head hurted. Chloe didn't say anything about his feelings of guilt that was all over his face. He must have wanted to rest by now.

Chloe: "I'm sorry". When her full blown voice was heard, Alexandro finally turned to Chloe. He was deep in his thoughts. Chloe was very sorry, her face showed it but he was comfortable talking to Chloe. He laughed and asked what she was sorry about.

Chloe: "You probably just wanted to rest and I wasted your time..."

Alexandro cut her words in the middle, "Not at all". He was obviously annoyed but he was also amazed. "It was a very fun experience". He had never been interested in fortune telling or superstitution and his family believed in religion but for him, it was really interesting. Politicians do the same thing. In particular, her performance was very good.

Chloe: "Really?"
    Alex: "I'm serious, watching how the common people live helps me a lot". Chloe was impressed by his words. In the world, there were those who lived with such humble thoughts. Everything with her seemed to be fun. He did not intend on ruling over terrirtory or anything that was planend for him. He was seen as the son of the most powerful guy, noble family, knight. She was a slave and aristocrat.

Whenever he saw Chloe, he could feel a variety of emotions. He wasn't uncomfortable with these feelings and he wanted to do more with her. Alexandro looked at her eyes, they were dark.

Chloe: "I think it's annoying...." Alexandro stopped her by suddenly holding her shoulder. She was so puzzled.
    Alex: "Am I annoying?"
    Chloe: "No, no how dare I think that?" Her eyes were wide opened and surprised. He thought to himself, I want her to be more surprised and more embarassed. As he quietly looked into her eyes, he soon realized he was smiling.
    Chloe: "I would never think that..." she continued talking but he wasn't listening. He was now just looking at her lips.

'Do you have such small lips, how can such small lips move so fast' - Alex was lost in thoguht.
    'I want to kiss you'

GAAAAAAH SEND HALPPP.

But she would be surprised again. How does her small lips feel? Does it feel warm and solid? Will you run? His thoughts were racing. She had dark eyes but Alexnadro thought her eyes were the brightest in the world.

Chloe: "No matter how good you are to me, I am still your maid. I am always grateful and I will never forget". Those words pierced Alexandro like a lightening bolt. It was as if he fell off a cliff. Alexnadro, looking at her lips, moved back to her eyes. She was serious. He suddenly felt all his emotions were falling apart.
    Chloe: "Don't worry". She laughed.

Alexnadro suddenly became embarassed, he felt betrayed and somone had hit him from the head behind. He started questioning how she was able to live as a slave and not prefer to be of royalty. He couldn't say anything. It was him who made her slave.

===========================================================

The Grand Duke was silent. He wondered why he did what he did because he couldn't understand it either.

'How can I understand that person?"

Chloe was so different. He was born as the highest aristocrat and grew up in royalty all his life. Arriving in front of the Marquis Castle, the Grand Duke's bedroom, Chloe went for the door handle and so did the Grand Duke which in result, placed his hand over hers. It was a deliberate touch and Chloe thought it was really strange. Chloe was thrilled howeer, that the Grand Duke was acting this way. It was not like him.

They went in and he got undressed. She quickly turned around and thought to herself, 'Let's be calm', he only likes men'.

Chloe: "Well, can I sleep now, I wrote the letter already".
    Alex: "Do whatever you want". When he was ready to go to bed, he laid in bed first and watched Chloe to see what she was doing. They both went to sleep.

=====================================

Scene takes place with Gilbert & Marquis Burnett. Marquis Burnett arranged a marriage with Gilbert's youngest daughter. This was his promise to Gilbert, an alliance by marriage.

'I can't have children now'

Shortly before El Pasa fell, sexual dysfunction came to him filling him with stress and tension. He blamed Beatrice for not having children anymore but reality, it was his fault. Gilbert is really upset about the whole situation.

Marquis Burnett: "It's a nice day...smile".

Basically, Gilbert's only daughter is set up to marry Marquis Burnett's son.

He thought to himself: 'I need to inform Ducan before Marquis Burnett really rebels'.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  12. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmmm that's what it looks like so I think I am doing it right...?

AnnHime and louka aya like this.
  13. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you're close! You just need to paste/put your text before the [ /SPOILER ]
    So basically + button -> Spoiler -> Spoiler Name -> You get this: [ SPOILER=" Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 16 "] [/SPOILER] -> Start typing or paste in between: [ SPOILER=" Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 16 "] Text should be here [/SPOILER]
    For example:
    [ SPOILER=" Spoiler: Volume 2, Part 16 "] Put text here [/SPOILER]
    To get:
    Put text here

But honestly, I think it's fine since this is a spoiler thread :blobhug: So I don't know if you really need it.
    Sorry if my explanation is bad LOL

@Hannah_GG Nah i can't explain anything all too well :blobjoy:

14. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Friendly reminder....so basically Chloe now sleeps in the same room with Alex wherever he goes.

Three days in the castle of Marquis Robert felt long. Whenever Chloe stepped out, she couldn't help but avoid the strange eyes of the other maids. She was ashamed.

Alex finished up with a meeting and was with Evan. They joked about Alex getting married but Alex couldn't even think of marriage.

Evan: "You're sure to meet the love of a lifetime" he said confidently. Alexandro was skeptical but Evan was serious. Alex recalled Evan's wife. Evan accidently met Adele and fell in love with him. However, Evan's mother continued to press Adele's family and Adele eventually said goodbye to him. Eventualyl, Evan left the family, abadoned everything and kidnapped Adele (his wife) but it was a mutual consent. After their first child, Adele eventually got married with the permission of the family.

Evan: "Love makes men stupid and inconpetent. However, I am very grateful to have met Adele and realize my feelings. It was only after her, I knew what happiness really was". Alex was now all ears. "I believe that you will also meet someone you love" Evan continued.

Alexandro was a lonely man and pretended to know that he was not lonely. Evan was serious, he wanted the Grand Duke to meet someone.

Love may seem funny to those who don't know but those who know the power of love, it was a fearful and overflowing feeling. Some experienced real love and wanted to avoid this love again and again. If you love, you lose yourself. I can't look back on myself. I just think of her and in one word, hurting, crying, and laughing are all so tiring.

Evan's thoughts were different though, in the end - in order to gain love, he must lose himself at the moment and in the end, even if the lost person is a part of himself. (I don't know if this makes any sense)

He didn't like tea but his wife got him into the habit of drinking tea every day. Evan had to make some changes and although he didn't like them, it changed with his wife and he wasn't afraid. He didn't have to explain this to the Grand Duke because it was something that had to be experineced.

Evan's last words seemed to echo in Alex's ear's: "I believe you will meet someone you love"
    Alex was constantly suspcious. He was a man dull to his own feelings so he couldn't understand it. He wanted to believe in it but he just couldn't.

=================================================

It was already night fall in the castle of Marquis Robert. Chloe stopped writing to Jordge and stared quietly at Alex reading the book. His expression was not bright. The Grand Duke was strange. He pretended nothing as usual but the mood was different.

Alex kept thinking about his conversation with Evan. He tried to find answers in the book.

Chloe: "What are you doing?" She had a pretty serious look on her face. At the moment, Alexandro was almost honest with his feelings but he didn't. Bheatrice, the queen, had been in various relationships with more people than herself. Even she got married. Alexandro was annoyed for some reason.

'Why doesn't she wonder more about me? What do you care about every day?'
    In order for the two to have a conversation, he always had to ask questions. He had so many questions about Chloe. But has she ever asked about me? Nope.

Alexnader suddently looked at the princess in front of his eyes with a lot of dissatisfaction and intense emotions.

She bursted out laughing. Suddenly, all the intense emotions disappeared.

15. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    BEB Don't use the spacebar on the [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] we just did that so that it won't confuse you.

16. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! I think I got it....I hope?? LOL omgosh im dumb AF.

Ariaaaa, Imengimi and LivB like this.
  17. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it worked! The spoiler tag

AnnHime and Niveis like this.
  18. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    This is your first time doing that so it's okay hahaha.

19. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    shoutout to everyone for helping. appreciate you guys. :bloblove:

20. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG PERFECTION! You got it! :bloblove:

louka aya and Hannah_GG like this.