Spoiler Dear My Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Mar 18, 2020.

1. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the latest chapter... She said Duke Escliffe’s face is better looking than Xavier. So she prefers the warmer type then!
    Then later on she backtracks.
    Xavier’s smile was also beautiful, but his was kind of a sculptural smile, while Claude’s was a bit more like a drawing... Actually, they were just the same.”
    I think I’m veering a bit towards Xavier because his charming awkwardness. But it IS nice that the Duke is the opposite and very charismatic.

Everyone on Word Excerpt is suspicious about Odeletta. Can anyone spoil whether she is actually a real friend or not?

2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any word on what happens to Dorothea in the end? So far she's just been a really entitled taker

cjburaira, lazynoodles and Tictacs like this.
  3. madra_b

madra_b Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I missed it when reading it but is the prince the silver haired character or the blonde one? They left it ambiguous in the promo and in the cover the silver haired one has the fancy embellishments but can't both the prince and duke dress fancy like that?

4. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this question, pls someone, spoil us ; w ;

lazynoodles likes this.
  5. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Silver is the prince

6. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, thanks. Cause ngl the silver one is sexier looking. Not hating on the duke, like I get it they described the Duke being kinder looking. And he isn't ugly, he's still attractive but you can see the difference in making one look more appealing (I don't know if that's the word) than the other.

7. kamisamanaa

kamisamanaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the duke at the end? I read a little bit about the ending (read the spoiler) but there is no mention about the duke, Claude at all. Does anyone know why they r not friend anymore??

I read the ending, it was about the wedding of the crown prince and maristella. Odette was so excited about her friend's wedding.

8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I hope we never see Dorothea after the MC cuts ties with her. Can people spoil what is up with the Duke that confesses to her.

Ceilo27 and Spoilme like this.
  9. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Odeletta is a good friend.

10. lylmaxi

lylmaxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest translated chapters Odeletta and Marie fight because she wants Marie to stop getting close to crown prince. She always copies Marie’s dress and look at the dukes b day party Marie compares her attitude about men and women cannot have pure friendship to Dorethea

AnnHime, Scapezz, Grace34 and 30 others like this.
  11. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean odeletta and Dorothea fight? Or

12. OtomeAddict

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don’t think Odeletta would suddenly become abusive and argumentative like that.
    That sounds exactly like something Dorothea would do and she just suddenly appeared in the latest chapter (34) so I think you probably meant that Dorothea picked a fight with Maristella.

Well... It’s quite a futile fight to pick considering both the prince and duke escliffe are fond of Maristella and have a good idea of what kind of person SHE is.

Ceilo27, cjburaira, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  13. lylmaxi

Reading List:
    Link

No it’s Odeletta 100%. I didn’t mix up because by then Marie already cut ties officially with Dorothea after the dukes bday because she tried to make Marie sound like she’s playing both the duke and crown prince in front of everyone. Marie went to visit Odeletta sometime later to give her a handmade fruit tea. She tells Odeletta that’s she also visited the crown prince to give him one. She somehow got lost in the palace and met the emperor. the emperor asked what’s Marie’s relationship with the prince but Marie hesitates to tell Odeletta that part. So out of suspicion Odeletta accuses Marie of lying or hiding something. Marie said she didn’t say the whole convo out of consideration for her friend. She finally reveals what the emperor said but Odeletta is still suspicious and says how can I know that’s the truth. They argue and Odeletta states she doesn’t want Marie to see the crown prince anymore despite Marie arguing that they are just friends. She’s sad that Odeletta is having the same view as Dorothea at the dukes bday where male and female cannot be just friends. Marie decides to leave early since she’s angry/sad and Odeletta does not bother to see her off

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    Shizun, donaiseiyuu, Scapezz and 44 others like this.
  14. lylmaxi

Reading List:
    Link
    nope I’m not mixing them up. It’s exactly as i said

cjburaira and Ophelia_Hecate like this.
  15. lylmaxi

Reading List:
    Link
    I also forgot to mention. Odeletta is currently feeling jealousy and inferior to Marie because the crown prince straight up rejects her and said he love Marie. Odeletta begs him to give her a chance but he refuse so he doesn’t give her any hope. She says she won’t give up and says she is not inferior to Marie in looks or status but the prince says that’s not the reason he fell in love with Marie. So now Odeletta is trying not to hate or take it out on Marie because she didn’t do anything wrong, but it’s hard because she loves the prince. Marie not knowing the prince likes her says she hopes that it works out for Odeletta because she’s her precious friend but inwardly thinks that if it’s not Meant to be then it’s not meant to be. Odeletta states that whatever she does Marie will forgive her right even if it’s bad, and Marie is like sure...so she’s tries to push the assumption that the duke likes Marie and also kept asking Marie what she is wearing to the ball and all this details. She later shows up wearing same color dress as Marie and approaches the prince

I also read some spoiler somewhere that Dorothea later pushes Marie into the lake to drown her but the prince saves her. Dorothea is put into jail and her family gets in trouble but that too severely. This part may be wrong

16. OtomeAddict

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... That’s disappointing.
    I’d like to see a friend character in a least one romance novel not blame a girl because a guy fancies her.
    It’s pretty frustrating that EVERY girl aside from Maristella doesn’t believe in opposite gender platonic relationships but it’s understandable because Mari is a modern girl at heart.
    I can’t really see Odeletta as a real friend either now. Does her jealousy keep escalating after?
    I appreciate that Xavier is a good straightforward man dealing with Odeletta though.

Well at least we have nice and well adjusted Martina still! Martina is the best.

17. SAHM

SAHM Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow,, so, odeletta is truly sincere about their friendship? She is not angry ,even when xavier love mari?

syofiaa likes this.
  18. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the Dorothea info. It reads about right. She really didn't seem to be the sort to take a reverse well. Of course being imprisoned for pushing someone into a lake seems harsh but it's that kind of world. (here 1st arrest, no priors, good character otherwise probably get suspended sentence and community service)

syofiaa likes this.
  19. kamisamanaa

kamisamanaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she ended up liking sir dilton! but I don't know how cuz I didn't read the full story yet :')

20. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read in the spoiler, Odeletta and sir Dilton wete childhood friends. So they had already a foundation to stand on but I'm not sure if its true.