Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'But why you making such a cute face?

With his sudden burst of laughter, Chloe opened her eyes and looked up at the air. He was a little weird these days.

Alex: "Will you bet with me?" His offer caught Chloe by surprise. It didn't match him at all.
    Alex: "I ask you 3 things and you can also ask me 3 things. If I can't answer, I'll fulfill a wish for you".

Chloe didn't understand. What could he do to make her wishes come true? There was no refusal since Chloe had nothing to lose. Whether or not she knew what he was thinking, the Grand Duke silently met her eyes for a moment with a smile.

Chloe: "You must make a promise to not say anything. This is between you and me".
    Alex: "I'll keep the secret and won't tell anyone what I heard".

'Wait a minute....are you talking about knowing that I'm Beatrice?'

Recently, the Grand Duke was so good to her that she forget. Maybe he knew her identity and made this offer to me to see if I would come clean? Chloe suddenly became anxious and her face became serious. She seemed to know what she was worried about. However, he was just suggesting a game and soon regretted his decision. It was scary to confess to the Grand Duke that Chloe was El Pasas' Beatrice.

Alexander quickly hid his heart and changed the mood.
    Alex: "I'll ask first, are you really 25 years old?"

When asked unexpectedly, Chloe was relieved. His voice was more playful that she thought and not serious at all.

Chloe: "Yes, that's true, but I have nothing to give you to prove it". There was nothing in the world to prove her identity. She was a slave.
    Alex: "Your turn".
    Chloe: "What about marriage for you?"
    Alex: "I....I have already annouced that I have no intention of getting married. I hope my father will give up on this".
    Alex: "it's my turn again".

He hesitated to ask the question...Chloe was worried that it might be about her identity.
    Alex: "you are....." he opened his mouth for a long tie but couldn't finish the question. Chloe began to wonder more and more of what he wanted to ask.

Alex: "Are you willing to remarry?" Eventually he pulled a question out of his ass and thought the fortune teller was a scammer and bullshit artist but he was strangely anxious.
    Chloe: "I don't know, I don't know what's going on, it's not something I can decide".
    She answered as best as she could but he was not satisfied with her answer.
    Alex: "What if you could choose?"
    Chloe: "Well, then I'm not sure. There are many good guys in the world, if I could choose I would do it again"
    'Maybe I can do it again...'
    Alexandro frowned. What was so good about marriage? Once you failed a marriage, it's hard to do it twice but she said she would get married so easily. He wondered if Gilbert was good in bed..No, definitely not. He was fat...or maybe Chloe liked older men?

Obviously Chloe made it clear that he didn't like her husband but now he didn't remember anything. The words of the fortune teller kept popping up into his mind. Alexandro said nothing but he was unpleasant now.

Chloe: "It's my turn now...." He quietly waited for Chloe's question. She was struggling to create a question. In fact, Chloe had nothing to wonder about Alexandro. He was perfect. Born into a good family, he was a knight and a knight leader. If anything, if he was gay - it would be a surprise.

Alex: "You can ask anything, come on". Upon hearing his words, Chloe said the question that came to her mind first.
    Chloe: "Why are you so good to me?"

That threw Alexandro off by surprise. He never thought about it, he was speechless.

'I'm good, Chloe thinks I'm good?' he thought to himself.

Alexandro never even noticed how he was acting. Why do you think you are so good to her? He just did his job...as a result he invaded her country, killed her whole family and even made her a slave. He suddenly became depressed. Alexandro avoided Chloe's eyes.

Chloe: "Do you feel sorry for me?" Alexandro was startled. Chloe immediately regretted telling her inner feelings. But why does he feel sorry for a slave?

'Oh my god, do you see that man panicking? Chloe almost burst into laughter. She remembered how he threatened to kill her if she couldn't save Howl (the horse). She had to live for nearly a week in the stables under his command. She mentioned this to Alexandro. He had completely forgotten. He felt as if a hammer hit him.

Chloe couldn't believe that this huge man in front of her was feeling sorry for himself. Alexando never answered anything. No words came out of his mouth.

Chloe: "Because you haven't answered me now, you have to fulfill my wish. Yay!"

2. louka aya

louka aya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So cuteee... i'm so excited i wanna know what's her wish BTW thnxx for all your effort❤❤

taebelly98, elyacuty and bruh123 like this.
  3. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe with "Yay!" is so cute! :X3: I can imagine her that!

louka aya likes this.
  4. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe's voice sounded bright as if it was nothing. She seemed a little excited about her wish. It was also evident she didn't mind anything in the past but it didn't matter because Alexandro was so ashamed of himself. How could he have treated such a small woman like that?

Chloe: "One question left, may I ask first?"
    Alex: "............okay"
    Chloe: "Why did you suddenly ask me to do this?"

Alexandro was so speechless. Chloe was just pure and curious but for whatever reason, it was a difficult question to answer.

Alexandro: "I have something I want to ask you." He had a serious face. She seemed startled when she heard his question. He looked at her eyes and said: "To you..is there any secret that cannot be told?"

Chloe still had no answer. She was a little shocked as if she was attacked. Alexandro quickly added, "You don't have to tell a secret". Chloe still had an uneasy face.

Alexandro: "I told you a lot of things, so I just wonder if you have any secrets. Chloe swallowed her saliva. Yes, if the Grand Duke knew her identity, he would not have hidden the fact that he knew. Alexandro did reveal a lot of secrets to her.

Instead of an easy answer, Chloe decided to give an answer that would comfort him.

Chloe: "This question, I won't be able to answer so I will grant you a wish". Chloe was worried she couldn't fulfill any wishes since she had nothing to offer.

Alexandro: "Tell me your wishes first"
    Chloe: "Well....I......"

Chloe actually had only one thing she wanted. It was always on her mind. Feeling guilty, she felt sorry to receive so many favors from Alexandro. She never wanted to live by the name of Beatrice ever again. Chloe was frustrated, she planned to confess to him one day but the more he opened up, the more sorry she felt. Moreover, confessing to him meant that his colleagues would know. Evan, Trigger, Thomas, Heidi and many others and they would feel betrayed. She wanted to cry, she just didn't have any courage.

Chloe: "If later on....I make you angry, please forgive me". As soon as he heard those words, he replied, "I will not be angry with you so tell me another wish". He knows nothing.
    Chloe: "But you might be angry" to which he responded "No". His answer was really confident. His eyes didn't shake to show he was sincere. Chloe seemed to believe everything he said. He was not a person who lies.

Chloe: "No then...I'll put my wish on hold for now. Will you listen later?"
    Alexandro: "Okay"
    Chloe: "Please tell me your wish if there is anything I can do".
    Alexandro: "There is something that only you can do"

He sounded like he had been waiting for this moment. Chloe waited quietly to make a wish.

Alexandro: "I....."

He was also unable to speak easily. Chlor stared at him as he shook time. The face of the Grand Duke seemed to have a lot of complex emotions. She then realized Alexandro has changed a lot. When did the Grand Duke stutter like this? He was a man with no fear in the world. She thinks back on how fierce he is and how she pretended to fall asleep in the stalls because she was scared of him.

Alexandro: "I want you...I want to receive an indulgence". (I think this is like a religion thing, not sure what this really means. Please explain if anyone else understands)

Chloe nervously waited for his words and did not laugh at his ridiculous wish.
    He then added he would change his mind.

Alexandro: "But I have no wishes. The indulence department has already been issued, so you can tell us when you want to use it". She laughed and realized the bet was abosutely against him.

What does he have to do to ask for forgiveness? He was in a position to do whatever he wanted. It was his indulgence that he was born into a nobleman. He smiled brightly as if he had been saved. He couldn't speak for a while and then said thank you in a squeaky voice.

After seeing his bright smile, Chloe's face was red again. Her heart was thumping. He was delighted that one day he had a chance to confess to her the terrible things he had done. He was not a knight because he had great meaning but through the war he had sufered, the empire evenutally gained peace an dcalled themselves heros.

' I just killed a lot of people'. The praise of others did not comfort him.
    'I can't dare to forgive the wounds Chloe suffered with a few words of apology'. But he had the chance to apologize and that was enough for Alexandro.

5. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate him at first (in the manhwa) but now the hate already fades. Idc what people say about the manhwa. YOU TWO ARE A BUNCH OF CINNAMON ROLLS! LEMME HUG YOU! :bloblove:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    sepheddy, taebelly98 and Uncopyright like this.
  6. louka aya

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait to see the new alex in the manhua❤

elyacuty likes this.
  7. I cant stop reading

I cant stop reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a manhwa „Korean Comic“
    Manhua means „Chinese Comic“ Just wanted to correct you :blobsweat::blobsmile:

Shey_04, Eodez and louka aya like this.
  8. I cant stop reading

I cant stop reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Thx for all the spoilers so far. :blobnosebleed:

9. louka aya

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh i did not know!!... thank U

10. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Rowan's daughter was Alexandro's leading marriage candidate but for some reason, Duncan initally resigned to Rowan that he did not want to marry Alexandro and his daughter.

======================================

It has been over a month since the Knights left the Marquis. They were going a different way. Chloe was having a hard time following the long trial. The Grand Duke and Chloe conversed throughout the journey.

They had nothing in common but they arleady shared a lot of time together. They were never really apart aside from the Grand Duke attending his meetings or when Chloe worked with the other servants and maids.

Chloe wanted to talk more with Trigger but because of the Grand Duke's orders, Chloe didn't really have a chance and so she talked to Thomas alot too.

Soon the group arrived at the camp. Chloe was eager to take a bath and she used to bathe alone in the valley and sometimes aiming for a time when everyone was asleep.

It was time for lunch. They eat outside together every day but Alexandro wondered if it was different if they sat in a chair to eat together?

She thought she was close enough and had a close relationship but Alexandro wanted to be closer. When she ate, Alexandro would sit in front of her and eat together so he could see her face without turning his head.

The Grand Duke eventually made her feel guilty enough to eat together sitting down at the table. Since then, they had breakfast and dinner together.

One night, after dinner she wanted to go somewhere and Alexandro warned her to be careful and not get lost but he was worried because not that she was careless but she was curious. There were lots of wild animals in the mountains. However, Chloe made it clear she wanted to go alone perhaps to go check out some herbs and Alexandro assumed it had to do with some woman business.

Honestly, nothing really important happened in this chapter.

11. louka aya

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u very very much ❤❤!! Can't wait for more ... i realy love the beatrice novel

bruh123 likes this.
  12. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro went and got a cape and tore it apart.

Chloe: "What are you doing? Why did you do that". Chloe was forced to panic at his sudden action. No matter how hard it was to understand, he was getting really weird. Chloe was embarassed.

Alexandro: "Take this and hang it on the tree you pass by to mark it, then you will not get lost when you come back".

Chloe couldn't answer. Now she thought his consideration was too much.

Alexandro: "You tried running away once already....if you don't come back..."

Chloe quickly looked at Alexandro. He had a stern face as if he was giving a warning. She swallowed her saliva. A war slave would be executed imediately after being caught. When she was lost in the forest the other time, he forgave Chloe generously whether it was on purpose or not. Chloe knew he was doing this because he was just worried.

Chloe: "I'll definitely come back". Alexandro smiled as Chloe accepted the pieces of fabric and relieved. He actually still wanted to follow and he seemed to know how to deal with Chloe now.

================================

Chris and Alexandro are together for training and Chris had a place set in advanced to train with the Grand Duke but the Grand Duke led him elsewhere. Specfically, trying to follow Chloe.

He intially decided not to follow her but quickly changed his mind and ended up trying to follow her anyway.

Chris: "Hey, let's just train here. I can't go anymore, I'm tired". Alexandro promised to train with Chris at least once a week. Alexandro made excuses and cheated Chris.

Chris: "Where are you going? There is nobody here".

Alexandro continued to ignore Chris and kept looking around. He was looking for the pieces of cloak that he ordered Chloe to hang in case she got lost. He heard water in the distance and worried she might have gotten lost. Alexandro turned around and looked at Chris. Chris was disgruntled.

Alexandro: "Wait here"
    Chris: "Where are you going alone? Take me too".
    Alexandro was relentless and said "Do not come any further"

Chris grumbled and walkedback and forth. Where the hell is Alexandro going? Chris quietly focused and began to hear the sounds everywhere. It sounded like water.

Alexandro was chasing Chloe's streak and left Chris behind. He hid as much as possible but only for Chloe's safety.

'If you know I've been following you, you'll feel bad'

The sound of the water was getting closer as the trees were lush. Chloe appeared in the water as if she was soaking in the water. Her back was dim and he turned back as soon as Chloe stepped out of the water.

His chest started beating vigorously. He didn't want to look but at the same time, there was also a desire to see more. He wanted to go back and see her naked but he knew better than anyone.

Chloe always wore old clothes that covered everything from neck to wrist and ankle. She ewas never exposed no matter how hot it was and she didn't want to draw attention to any man so she insisted on such clothes.

Her skin looked very shiny. As if it were a baby's and soft to touch and white.

'-------- I have to go'

He had to leave. His head was spinning and it seemed like the fresh air unique to the mountain kicked his lungs. Alexandro closed his eyes. He was struggling with himself and he could hear his heart pounding louder. He was so afraid that the sound could even be heard by her.

Perhaps if she dressed like ordinary maids, she must have worn off the shoulders top or sometihng. It was just a back view. He thought for a moment. Nothing would work out in his favor. He was a man who respected women.

As the sound of water gradually diminished, his heartbeat seemed to relax. Above all, he was satisfied with the fact that he kept his beliefs. He eventually went back to Chris.

Chris: "What did you do that made me wait so long? It's been so long since we trained". It really was. Alexandro didn't feel sorry though because Chris was his longtime comrade. In this moment, Knight Wyler was spying on them and he was caught. Alexandro caught him and began to choke him. He was a spy.

13. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    What da heck Alexandro! You're such a pervert hahahahahahaha. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  14. louka aya

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahahaha.... omg!!!! i did not know that alex would be such a pervert❤

15. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro showed no mercy and cut his left arm.
    Alexandro: "Don't show your face again".
    Wyler left with his life.

Chris: "Why are we here? DId you know he woudl follow".
    Alexandro: "Chloe is nearby"
    Chris: "Who is Chloe?"
    Alexandro: "My maid".

They are in the middle of training.

Chris: "Aha, but why are we here?"
    Alexandro: "It's late."
    Chris: "So?"

Chris felt the conversation was meaningless. His maid is here, so what? Why did we follow her? Because it's late?

Chris: "I think you really care about that maid"
    Alexandro: ".....A faithful and king child, there is no reason not to care for her"
    Chris: "So you mean a decent maid?"

They were swinging in different directions. Alexandro tried to escape him.

Chris: "Would you like to marry my servant then?:

The moment Alexandro heard that, he instinctively shook the knife. Their swords collided with each other. Chris falls back and loses the sword. Chris's wrist was severely injured.

Chris: "Hey!"

His friend never injured himself during training. Chris's wrist was completely broken. He was shocked. The Grand Duke was very angry.

Chris: "What's with you? Did I do something wrong?"

Chris was trying to be as polite as possible. He knew Alexandro long enough. The Duke was a calm person and was not emotionally affected under any circumstances. He was very good at hiding his feelings.

Alexandro didn't answer him. Chris was frustrated but he was patient. Alexandro was clearly angry. Once Alexandro was angry, no one could stop him. It was actually pretty scary. Chris was frightened. No matter how long he waited, Alexandro did not answer.

In fact, he could not answer. He was definitely angry but he couldn't figure out why.

========================================

Alexandro sat under the tree where Chris was sitting waiting for Chloe.

When she finished taking a bath, she had to go back this way. Alexandro sent Chris back first. Alexandro still didn't explain himself to Chris.

Alexandro was waiting for Chloe to cool his complicated head. It seemed scary because it was too late for her to go back alone. The sound of tree branches seemed to be heard from a distance. Chloe was coming.

Chloe: "What are you doing here". When he heard the bright voice he was waiting for, he smiled.
    Alexandro: "Chris led me here to train". His voice sounded natural.
    Chloe: "Where's Chris?"

Chloe looked around and Alexandro replied quickly.

Alexandro: "He was tired so he left first. I had a headache and sat here for a while"

Chloe saw blood and was suddenly frightened. "Ah!" It was the mark that Alexandro left after cutting Wyler's arms. He played it off as if it was a wild boar. His voice was very calm so Chloe didn't even notice he was lying. She mentioned she heard a scream but Alexandro convinced her otherwise and made her think she was mistaken. Chloe, who rationlized herself was half convinced Alexandro could be right.

Alexandro: "Chris and I were here the whole time, I heard the boar but there was no scream'.

Chloe was relieved. Alexandro blamed himself for being so careless.
    Chloe: "How's your headache?"
    Alexandro: "Okay, actually I had an argument wtih Weiler" He had seen Chloe talk to Weiler and perhaps she would wonder why he disappeared overnight.
    Chloe: "Oh. Him".
    Alexandro: "He wasn't good so I decided to let him go"

Chloe only said hi to him in passing but she didn't know he was a bad person. Alexandro could not tell Chloe he was a Duncan spy and lied that Wyler enjoyed sadistic acts by beating his maid. Alexandro was relived to have dealt with Wyler because if Wyler dealt with Chloe and if anything was to happen back there, he would never forgive himself.

Chloe wondered why Heidi (the maid) didn't say anything when she got hit by Wyler. Suddenly Chloe remembered Heidi did have a bruise on her face and she was not happy.

16. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe mentioned she knew the maid Heidi and wished she did better but Alex reassured her that there was no need because they were working together or something.

===================================

The next day.....Heidi also reportedly disappeared with Wilder. Now without her around, the servants spoke freely that they had patiently been holding back. Chloe couldn't understand why Heidi was hated so much.

The other maids started calling her all sorts of names such as commoner bitch. Basically, everyone was shit talking about her. In this scene she was with Trigger and Trigger starts to wonder if he would happily be married to Chloe since she was such a good person.

=====================================

He was looking at the canary flower headband in his hand. These days, Chloe fell asleep first. Everytime he saw a flower, her face, which smelled flowers in the garden came to his mind.

Every morning, when Chloe went to prepare a meal and when he was alone at night, he would take out this head band and touch it for a long time and fall asleep.

There was an awareness that he thought was strange.

'Am I doing something I am not supposed to be doing? What's wrong with taking out this flower hair braid?' He thought it would be really pretty to hang on her dark hair rather than his sleazy big hands with red petals and yellow steamens. He hated the canary blossom but it was Chloe that clouded his thoughts.

'I want to give it to her, but I'm worried. How do I give it to her?'
    What's more is the canary blossoms didn;t look new anymore because of how much he played with it.

'Let's buy soemthing new in another town'

This time she would pick out what she wanted. He imagined her tying up her hair and he smiled.

Just then, Chloe called with breakfast. They sat together and ate but he didn't feel good. She was so excited the menu was duck meat. She couldn't eat unless he started eating so he ate a bit so she could eat.

Chloe didn't think anything was wrong with the food. Alexandro pushed his plate away. He wasn't angry with her but he couldn't stand it. He felt like something was on his cheat. Even though he hadn't eat anything, he felt his stomach was turned upside down.

He started becoming angry and Chris's voice started ringing in his head "Would you like to marry my servant"? Alexandro's blood boiled.

Chloe: "Um, I'll go ahead and prepare another meal"
    Chloe wanted to avoid sitting there as long as possible. He had a really angry face. She wondered if he didn't like duck meat, he could just say so. What's with his reaction? He must be sensitive to eating...

bruh....this guy and his damn moood swings lol

17. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t get it. why would Chris suddenly say something like that!? what was he thinking? ("Would you like to marry my servant then?)
    Btw Thank you very much for the spoilers :love:

minisma781 and louka aya like this.
  18. louka aya

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really looking forward to their development as a couple <3☺

19. louka aya

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaaah.. me too i'm a little bit confused?!!

aoko likes this.
  20. hazelphilly

hazelphilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @bruh123 you are amazing!! thank you so much for the spoilers!!! :bloblove:I really love the development of Alexandro so far and look forward to seeing how their relationship develops :aww: