Spoiler I dont want to be Loved

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. hazelphilly

hazelphilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the moment that Igor reveals that he is from the 1st timeline to Rihannan? How did she react and how did they eventually reconcile?

2. milkteaislyf

milkteaislyf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless you. Thank yousyou much~ :aww:

SamSam likes this.
  3. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't tell her on his own. Rhia is pregnant. Since she saw Leticia again, her attitude has changed towards Igor. She goes to his office to tell him about her pregnancy. While waiting for him, she notices a shiny object and realizes that it's a feather of Ataraxia. She understands everything and panic : Igor arrives at this moment. He tells her how he found the feather after she died, how Ataraxia allowed him to go back in past. Rhia goes crazy and accuses him because he abandoned her, he 'cheated' on her with Leticia, etc. Igor holds her (without confessing everything) because she's leaving and tells her that he noticed her pregnancy. What she confirms. Igor reminds her of their contract and that she will have to leave the child and go alone. She turns psycho and goes to the Queen Mother to finish her pregnancy. Basil holds her back by crying, begging etc If I remember correctly, they will reconcile at the end, when Igor goes to pick her up at the port. (First, they're going to calm down a little bit when she's kidnapped by the Prince of Cripton, Christon or whatever.)
    @hazelphilly

4. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why he didn’t tell her the truth? And reminded her about their contract? Is it because of his agreement with leticia?

5. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    @elyacuty he's overwhelmed by the situation. Rhia is emotionally broken, she cuts him off, etc. He reminds her of the terms of the contract to try to hold her back... Not very good plan hein; nothing to do with Leticia!

pati_w, Ilana, Chunin and 1 other person like this.
  6. hazelphilly

hazelphilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @SamSam Wow thank you for the spoilers! After meeting Leticia again, why did Rhia change her attitude towards Igor? And does Igor reveal the truth (about queen mother, 'cheating', etc) of the 1st timeline before or after the port scene? How did Rhia react to that?

Ilana likes this.
  7. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know how many chapter there are until complete? i need to read it in one go to avoid sleepless night

grumpypiglet and EmpressRouge25 like this.
  8. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. This thread was a fucking struggle to navigate. Literally went to this spoiler thread because the book had tragedy tag and wanted to know what’s up and check if this will be to angsty for me. For every 1 spoiler there’s like 15 rants and I am crazy. Thankfully I survived. If a kind Samaritan could help point me out the chapter where basically they start to rebuild their relationship is, I would be forever grateful. Thanks.

9. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in second life time did Dimitri became king again? But most importantly did that bastard Crichton prince got bad ending? I seriously wanted to him to die and what about helena?

10. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    @hazelphilly I didn't understand either... maybe because of her trauma ? The change was sudden : She lives her life with Igor thinking that he's not the same man. And from nowhere, she becomes again the old Diana - what Igor feels... but with no communication, we read another round of drama.I was pissed od!
    I don't remember exactly, I have to rechek it. From memory, he reveals to her the truth about the Queen Mother before the port, same for Leticia. At the harbor, he 'only' confesses his love, so does Rhia.
    From this moment, it's a quiet romance...and the end ;) for me, this is when they become a real and peaceful couple @EmpressRouge25
    @blindpig05 there are 122 chapters and 6 additional chapters (3 chapters for Maia and Dimitri - 3 chapters for the Queen Mother). As the translations divide the chapters, I don't know exactly where we are...i totally agree : there is a HUGE difference between reading in 1 go and reading by chapter, waiting for the update. You can find it on ridi or wait for the translator who seems to update regularly!

11. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    @blindpig05 sorry ; as i passed my morning on ridi, i went to have a look and i made a mistake about the side stories. You'll read the epilogue, 1 side story about Hertia Cesca, the queen mother and another one 'i want to be loved' about their happy future; Peace !

HouMi likes this.
  12. vierseason

vierseason Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    true~

i'm glad that igor realized his fault in the 1st life. Some badmouthing igor, but i'm proud of his character development.

Ilana and SamSam like this.
  13. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    @vierseason
    "each reader has his Hamlet" ;) without making an analysis but just to give a short review, for me Igor is the best character, well built, in the storyline. The queen mother is interesting as well (the side story about her was nice) ; the fl, a disappointment because we have the ingredients...but the recipe sucks. The novel is not that good or that bad, just 'so-so'...may be because i'm too old hehe

14. ZeroXOXO

ZeroXOXO Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ain't that the truth... especially if you read the whole novel in a continuous sitting. I thought Igor was even better in the first life since his later povs show that he recognizes his mistakes, and he keeps trying to make this work around Rhia's constant refusal to talk, help him, or engage in their first marriage. Igor knows how to ask for forgiveness, be a better person, and chooses to grow as an even better character in the second. Rhia can only give you excuses and lies to make herself the ultimate victim as she blames Igor for not doing anything better for her sake like some sort of slave... even for mistakes that are straight up unrelated to him, because she doesn't want to communicate, think, or improve herself. Such a constant victim who had no consideration for other people's feelings. She should be held just as responsible for hurting people and not treating a marriage she herself wanted very badly better. She was such a frivolous character, you could have replaced her with a brick wall and nothing would have changed in the story besides a lot less crying and nonsensical "I don't want to do this or that" in the last portion of the novel as she lies to the audience and herself about how much she doesn't want to be here (when really, she will later admit that she always wanted to stay beside Igor...). I don't even think the reason people like Igor is because he was "all that much better"... it was because Rhia's entitled passiveness and victim mentality came across so unlikable and whiny... Very little self-awareness since her emotionally sad reactions rarely matched her overt, dismissive statements. I don’t even think a mind reader would’ve been enough to decipher her because she doesn’t even realize what she wants sometimes... I've never seen a character quite like her where she clearly wants something very badly... but will give you every excuse and lie in the book to NOT work for it because she thinks someone else should do it.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  15. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's refreshing to know that Leticia realized her bad deeds and that she should not have blame Rihannan. I wish she was able to repent and live somewhere off but she did conspire against MC.

16. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    @ZeroXOXO Relax hein ; what is not true, my taste ? lol for me Rhia is ok until her meeting with Leticia. That's it. if you want to discuss our pov as mature readers, you're welcome but let's do it privatly. Peace !

17. nkkkwa

nkkkwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many chapters does the novel have?

18. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is a train wreck and I felt like the few remaining braincells I had burned away... 90% tumblr/ twitter behaviour and 10% spoilers. Thank you for the spoilers and if we ever have a mod coming here, please destroy those cancerous comments that contribute 0 to this thread.

I started by binge reading the translations, which is prob halfway finished. While in the very very beginning I had my dislike towards Igor, but I kept a neutral take, since this story is all about communication and I bloody study communication. I’ve seen enough toxicity in my life and online.

Thank you for the translations. I feel sorry for both MC and ML. The human physique is a very complicated thing. It’s easy to point fingers at people when you’re not in their shoes. And I do like how certain (even unexpected) characters find redemption.

Kat Rina likes this.
  19. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know someone who created Patreon account just so she could support the translator but now she feels dejected reading it.

EDIT: What I am trying to say, although the arguments are welcome here. I feel that readers who wanted spoilers may get tired of skimming through paragraphs of arguments and lost their interests.

20. RayAjis

RayAjis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is giving me a headache. Plus please don't use the blue button spoiler just to post your two cents. Its misleading to those who rely on the Spoiler Blue Button to read Spoiler.

I would like to thank everyone that has given out Spoilers for us who can't read Korean. Thank you so much for your handwork. If only Korean Novel is easy to purchase. I have trouble trying to buy from ridibooks.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020