Picked Up Devilish Dream Boy Pampers Me to the Sky

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by northerner, Jul 10, 2020.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Fast wear: Ghost animal god, spoil the sky! ( 快穿:鬼畜男神,宠上天)

Raw Link: https://www.mtlnovel.com/devilish-dream-boy-pampers-me-to-the-sky/
    NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ash=6446455da16c4581f0945a311bdddbb2#comments
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I'm still on arc 1 and only read few chapters but the MC is funny. I still don't know why she has great strength and even the system don't know. It wants to apply for MC's strength to lessen. MC was dissatisfied and she said she wants to get taller. Anyway, MC transmigrated with no memories. The system only told her that it was bec she has great feeling to survive. The system also always told her to act soft and cute.

Description:
    Clearly it had been agreed on that I would be the one teasing instead of being teased!

#Genius Medical Doctor Oppa pushes up his golden framed glasses : “I’ll take the responsibility for your body, you’ll take responsibility taking care of my heart.”

#Cute Black Belly pet carrying her by the collar: “Save me? Save me to the end, then.”

#The esports Male God smiled at her and licked his lips, chuckling softly: “I can pamper you, pamper you all the way up to heaven.”

#System Cha Bai: Warm them up, reform them up, guide them all the way! Charge, Cici! After meeting the male god who can’t help but go on the route onto ruining his entire life…
    Weird. Cici, Good luck!: “Calm down, all of you calm down!”

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    Dragon_Reader, Elliana and Alice-sama like this.
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, the title tho. Hmm, so hard to translate 'kichiku' (鬼畜 - looks like a loan word, like the words for loli, yandere, tsundere, and so on). Like it immediately evokes an image of a sadist in my mind (thanks to manga), but the translation is something as lackluster as 'demonic/beastly/brutal'. It's more like asshole,jerk or bully tbh, that's just how I view those characters. Nanshen here is more likely to be (male) idol than god. But I guess they just say male god for idols, and I feel weird not using this term. And the last part of the title is 'pamper to the heavens', in whatever grammatical sense it's supposed to be... I hate translating titles.

Pamper me to heaven, kichiku Oppa! (lol, don't use this as the title)

Sadistic/Ruthless/Brutal/Fiendish Male God/Idol, Pamper to the Heavens!

Your choice, translators... At this point, I'd go the very lazy route of making up a title like 'The Fiendish Idol Dotes on Me' or something.

Dragon_Reader and Elliana like this.
  3. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy:omg I like your lazy route title. If it were titled like that I would def read it. It's funny and can invoke interest.

Elliana and ludagad like this.
  4. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Bits: hehe
    Chu Po who was lifted high and cold, blinked his eyes, and looked down at him with his eyes down.

Seeing the slight panic and fierce emotion in his eyes, the innocent uttered a sound, and then reached out to ring his neck.

"I haven't caused trouble," Chu porcelain blinked innocently. "Others have come to provoke me."

Cha Bai: You call fishing law enforcement.

Chu Ci was unreasonable and went on to say, "I didn't forget to call you, the phone was broken, and I borrowed the phone of the young lady to call you."

I'm very good, you can't be fierce at me.jpg

With a soothing smile, the little girl came up and hugged his neck, his head resting on the little girl's chest.

The warm and soft touch made Yan Zhao pause slightly, and the panic in my heart slowly dissipated.

5. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally done!!! After 12 days. So much intervention.

This is FULL OF FLUFF!! I just wanna hug MC so muuuuch.

She's innocent looking but black hearted inside. Hahaha. But she can also be innocent, ML can pit her.

I cried when MC's experience was told. Maybe bec I have shallow tears. Anyway, the original story was, MC and ML are both phoenixes. ML is a God and has a human emperor who has the same strength as he is (but beast still wins so).

When MC was born as an egg, ML let it be. Even the people around him teases him that she will be his wife. Lol. Basically, only one beast of a kind can be born but if there's two, the second one will be the opposite sex and they are partners.

But MC's strength wondered around his palace. Hahahaha. MC is so cute always playing with him and likes to play high throw. She's very coquettish and acts like a baby. I REALLY LOVE THIIIS LAST ARC!

There's a problem in a modern plane and it might affect other planes too. There are too many villains and the luck of people are sent to an ordinary girl in that plane. MC and ML were sucked in a black hole. ML protected MC but fell asleep bec his power is dispersing in the planes. MC was sent to a fast flowing plane. She lived in a mountain cave and was picked up by primitive people. When she was hacked by an axe, she healed quickly and the tribe shoo her away. She was hurt but doesn't understand why. She doesn't know why Bec she heals quickly people hate her. She lived in the mountain and watched it grew into a dynasty. She was recovered and sent to a childless fam. Her parents loved her so much and even the grandma who doesn't like her at first. But thieves destroyed it. They killed her fam but when she got up, she saw her grandma telling her to run and then killed. The thieves tried to kill her but she heals fast. The village learned of the news and executed MC but to no avail. MC ran. In a modern era, she still get along with people but she kept distances. She became a legend. Then she met a grandma whose family died for the country. She was closed with her and acts like a baby. When she was hurt by a wolf. MC was scared that the grandma would hate her. When she was asked what her surname is, she answered the family who adopted her. Her name was given by the heaven.

When the grandma died, she still educated MC that the world is bright. And then MC was finally brought back by her contract artificial and system to the planes.

When they returned in ML's palace, she looked for ML. And saw him as a 8 year old. Lol. And the reason why she can't be taller was because ML spoiled her too much of giving her power to eat and even the heaven gave her so much spring water(?) more than the normal given to beasts. Really beloved by heaven.

They had a twin daughters. One inherited ML's red colour feathers and the other was a look a like of MC.

6. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    just wanna say that Travis Translations has picked this up ~

northerner likes this.
  10. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu. I just saw it posted in mtlnovel today.

11. Little_yueliang

Little_yueliang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yahoo!! :blobparty:, I'm so happy to find someone who also like this novel. I reread it several time and always wish for more chapter even though it's like around thousand chapters already:blobjoy:

12. Little_yueliang

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the title for the MTL novel?:cookie:

13. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    The thread title right now. :blobowoevil:

14. Little_yueliang

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it:blobsmilehappyeyes:, I'm surprised that the title was this long, when I reread it, the title was "My porcelain is sweet" :blobpopcorn_cool:

northerner likes this.
  15. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished the 1st ARC, and I really loved it! However, does anyone know when Chu Ci figures out it's all the same soul? She didn't seem to have any lingering feeling for the ML in the 1st ARC. When does she fall in love with him too?