Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know exactly what you feel. This is what happened after cracking our brain to read MTL korean's novel :ROFLMAO: anyway, thank you for your translations!I'll be waiting for the others fufufu

Marta Tan and louka aya like this.
  2. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NEXT MORNING:

Everything was still unreal. Chloe was still stunned and pretty much avoided Alexandro. She was so embarrassed. Looking at his face, it seemed that all burdensome emotions were coming at once.

======================================

It's been a week since they left Duke of Carlsberg. Chloe has had a hard time sleeping in the barracks since the kiss and hasn't eaten with him since.

'I can't do this with the Grand Duke'

She thought it was a mischievous prank. She never wanted a part of this prank again. She didn't want to end up gone like Heidi and above all...

'I know how it will be'

Chloe remembered the sound of his heart pounding vigorgously that night.

She never thought about it but she couldn't erase the feeling that she liked him. When they kissed, she realized she liked it.

Even if she liked him, it was a huge issue.

He would surely marry a prestigious noble girl. It was the truth.

'If so, who else did you do this with? Maybe Clara?'

Chloe was nothing but a slave and a slave of a defeated country. Not only that, but she was also once married.

'How in the world do you actually like me?'

She couldn't understand it but Alexandro's actions did not confuse her. His feelings were obviously rational. Moreover, he might not even know she is Princess Beatrice.

'This is a problem' she thought. She thought all of his friendly behaviors were miunderstood as gay from the beginning. Perhaps he is confused with the closeness he felt towards the opposite sex. Imperial men loved tall, blue eyed womean with big breats and butts. She was no match.

Trigger: "Did you fight the Grand Duke?"

Trigger came to find Chloe who was walking behind the group.
    Chloe: "Why would I fight with the Grand Duke? That's ridiculous".
    She felt hot but replied quickly.
    Trigegr: "Hmm....really?"
    Chloe: "Of course"
    Trigger: "You seem to be acting weird in front of the Grand Duke now"

Trigger was quick to catch on and Chloe thought it would be difciult to decieve him but she did her best.

Chloe: "I think I might be uncomfortable with the Grand Duke because I stay around too often"
    Chris chimed into the conversation.
    Chris: "Yeah, I thought you two were close"
    Chris rubbed in between the two.

The relationship between the two has been awkward.

'I'm going crazy' Alexandro thought. He constantly looked at her but she never said anything and her attitude hasn't changed.

Chloe was in the barraks doing something. Alexandro came in.

Alexnadro: "Would you like to eat with me?"

Chloe pretended not to hear him and she refused every single time anyway. She was troubled and she avoided him. She made excuses that she had to be with Trigger or Thomas. Alexandro knew she was lying but didn't push her. She expressed discomfort through her body language.

Alexandro was suffering in vain.

'It's all my fault'

If he could, he wanted to turn back time of where he kissed Chloe. Her lips were so sweet. He didn't regret his impulsive decision at the time but now Chloe's far away. If he knew it would turn her cold, he would have never taken the shot.

In fact, he was really ecstatic that night. It was the first time he felt he was alive. It was a different feeling then just meaningless pleasure. He still didn't regret the kiss but it was another thing that bothered him. He kissed her without permission. Chloe had no reason since that day.

'Hoo......'

Alexandro closed his eyes and his hands in his face. It was an emotional impulsive action that was not his usual safe. He hardly understood why he did that.

'I should't have done that'

He regretted it. Chloe was so cold. You shouldn't have driven her away. She was your only maid.

'I was really going crazy' He frowned, he didn't want to be that type of guy. He didn't even want to go train anymore. Alexandro thought he would get over it but it was hard.

==============================================

Chris: "Can I ask you something personal?"
    Chloe: "yes."

Chris was a good friend of Alexnadro.
    Chris: "What kind of man you liek?"

Chloe looked at him confused. She never thought she would get such a queston from him.

3. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been a quiet follower of this thread. And I just wanted to say thank you very much! I am so thankful you have painstakingly offered us free spoilers with detailed summaries. I know this takes too much of your time as well. I donthat on some app forums as well.

Marta Tan, louka aya and bruh123 like this.
  4. louka aya

louka aya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay!!! I've been waiting for this!! Thank u❤❤

bruh123 likes this.
  5. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need moreeeee:aww::blobsmilehappyeyes::aww::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

Bengoshi and louka aya like this.
  6. Bengoshi

Bengoshi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here..we are novel junkies :D

Denny and louka aya like this.
  7. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexander is suffering really make me happy hahahahahah

Bengoshi and louka aya like this.
  8. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe: "I don't know, I never thought about it. Why do you ask?" She was curious because he never spoke to him on this subject.

In summary, Chris was just trying to help Alexandro and lied that he was asking for a friend. Chloe mentioned she likes handsome, kind, tall, with muscles, and honest men.
    =======================================

Alexandro was traiing. Chloe stood quietly next to him but kept her distance. There was not one day, Alexandro didn't feel dizzy and couldn't concentrate on training. He kept making mistakes.

'Ugh, I'm going crazy' He was so frustrated.
    'Why am I so helpless'

He was obssesed with Chloe.

===============================================

The group reached Duke of Hamel Antenor's estate about a week later. It was two weeks after leaving Duke of Carlsberg. Thomas mentioned he lived in the casle of Duke McCorwell.

The group headed to their bedrooms to prepare for dinner.

Chloe no longer thought sharing the same bedroom was approrpiate so Chloe mentioned it upon entering the bedroom. Alexandro frowned at the words.

'I want to kiss you that night and say that I'm sorry'

He sighed a little. Chloe was as sensitive and alert as a small animal. She was a royal princess that got her country invaded. Moreover, she was enslaved by her enemy.

'Of course I'm afraid'

He had to be careful as possible. Even his own small actions will be burdensome in Chloe's situation. He had to reprimanded himself.

'I shouldn't have kissed you like that'

Can we not be comfortable with each other like before?

Alexandro: "You should stay where you feel comfortable" Alexandro himself was frustrated but he couldn't order Chloe. Even then, he wasn't sure what his feelings were. He didn't want to repeat another mistake of impulsively kissing her.

He was already regretting it enough. He couldn't ask her feelings because his mind was in chaos itself.

=============================

A few days later in the casle of Duke of Antenor flowered as well as the other provinces. Chloe who still faced Alexandro had nothing to do with Alexandro when he went to visit the estate and had lunch or dinner so she decided to focus on writing her letters to Jorge. She wandered through the mountains to explore more herbs with Trigger.

9. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link

aweee thank you babyyyy, appreciate youuur sweet message. :) i'm in love with beatrice as many as you are and as I am reading it, since I couldn't wait anymore since the last update...I figured I would translate as i read along plus i hope this helps @Xiochtl as well

10. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Trigger: "After this ceremony.....with me...."

Trigger stopped and didn't speak for a while.

Trigger: "with me.....do you want to marry?"
    Chloe: "Yeah?"

Her eyes grew wide heaaring the unexpected words. She didn't understand but continued to listen.

Trigger: "As I said...I don't like women so you don't have to worry. If I marry you, noone will know about my secret and I will not have to suffer the nagging from my family of marr5ying a woman". Chloe listened carefully as it seems though he had been thinking about this for quite some time.
    Trigger: "You can do what you please without worrying about anything. I will receive the land as promised after the ceremony so you don't have to worry about food. My parents and my brother are going to live without seeing us as much as possible"

Trigger's face was serious. He was grasping and releasing the dirt on the ground trying to relieve his anxiety.

'Marriage....' wasn't an easy word.
    Chloe continued to listen quietly still and thought his proposal wasn't bad but she never thought she could meet a man she would love to marry anyway. No matter what happened, even after everything was over, she would have to be sold to someone to remarry.

'But what if you marry Trigger? Trigger could never love me'

Chloe didn't want love. She never had love sincerely. Chloe then reminese back to her old life and realized how much love she didn;t have.

'It's not a bad idea' Chloe thought the proposal was actually really good.
    'and I could be infertle'

For two years, Gilbert's brainwashed reprimanded her and made Chloe think she was infertile.

'Maybe I'm a woman who is not to be loved by my husband' She soon started thinking about Alexandro but dismissed the idea and thought to herself that he would marry a woman that fits him. Even if he already has a fiancee, he never confessed anything to Chloe.

Chloe never wanted to have such terrible memories again of her marriage to Giblbert.
    Trigger: "I can tell the Evan. I will do it after the ceremony is over if you want"
    Chloe: "Can I do it?" she asked anxioulsly. Trigger laughed.

'In fact, I don';t think Evan will object' Chloe wondered if she should reveal she was the princess since Trigger told her everything. She told Trigger she was the princess and her real age. She ended up crying because Trigger mentioned she must have suffered a lot.

Nobody knew that she just tried to survive every day.

Trigger: "You and me...we....let's live freely now" as he tried to comfort her.

Soon, they heard a noise. It was a boy and Trigger ran after him and left Chloe behind. Trigger got hurt while running and when going back to look for Chloe, she was nowhere to be found.

==================================================

Trigger went back to the camp and told Alexandro. Alexandro sent out a search party. He was in a hurry and everyone was in unison. AS a colleague who shared the memories of the serenity, he hope to find her again in one piece. His head started hurting as he was scared as to what happened to Chloe.

11. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    The mountain was not simple. Alexandro kept calling out for her.

'Please be alive' was the only thought he had. He pledged agian and again that he would not be greedy if she was alive.

"Chloe!!!!!"

I haven't even apologized for what happened. Everything I did, trampling on your life was not intentional. I don't know how umch I regret my life after meeting you and watching your misery.

He kept calling for her. A strange pressure on his cheast tigethened his throat. The heat seemed to rise to the top of his head. His eyes became hot. He was taught to never show tears even when his mother died.

He never imagined that Chloe would disappear.

'If you never see her again...everything is your fault'
    'I don't know how many times I have told Chloe I was going to kill her'
    'I haven't even apologized'

His feelings of regret stained his eyes. He swallowed a gref. This is not the time.

'I need to find her'

"ARe you looking for that little girl" some old woman's voice came from the side.
    He pulled his knife out just in case.

Alexandro: "Have you seen her?"
    Old Lady: "Are you her lover?"
    Alexandro: "Where is she?"
    Old Lady: "She is in my home, come with me"

He was skeptical but the old woman didn't look threatening.

Alexandro: "Is she okay?"
    Old Lady: "She;'s fine"
    Alexandro: "Can't you go faster?"

Alexandro was about to burst. The old woman was so slow. She has been out way too long and it's past midnight. He ended up picking the old lady up and the old lady was screaming and shouting at him but it seemed he was on the right path.

"Do not touch Julia McCorwell's body! This bastard's Child!" she shouted. FYI guys, the old lady is Julia McCorwell.

He stopped because he knew the name. Isn't she dead? He never met her but he knew the name and existence. The old woman was the sister of a dead mother. Alexandro quickly put her down and stared at her. The old lady had a stick and beat him.

The McCorwell family was the oldest and most prestigious family in the Empire at the time. Julia McCorwell was the eldest of his mother's brothers. However, she remained unmarried in the end and had McCorwell's surname. In summary....Alexandro is the old woman's nephew.

Old Lady: "Tell me who you are or I won't take you to the girl, feel free to kill me here".
    Alexandro: "I am her husband" he replied calmly. He lied without questioning his identity but he needed to see Chloe. He didn't want to tell her who he really was.

Alexandro's forehead was deeply crease as he listened to the old woman yelling at him.
    Old Lady: "Did you beat her? Is that why she ran away?"

'How can i hit her? She's so tiny' He got upset at the old lady's accusations.
    Old Lady: "Why is a good girl like her runnign away? She is too pretty and can marry my son. I have no time to die now!"

'Wait, is her son left alone with Chloe in the mountains then?' His blood started to boil. Julia McCorwell who is known to be single has a son, which is a huge problem because he was concerned for Chloe's safety.

They finally arrived and his eyes began to look for Chloe right away but she was nowhere to be found.

12. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    okay guys, that's it for now...I'll try to post more a little later as I said I will most likely be MIA till Sunday EST. kisses and hugs!

AnnHime, Tamyave, taebelly98 and 13 others like this.
  13. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you for your posting a like Beatrice but know a can say a like Alex a lot :aww: this man is crazy about this women :blobnosebleed: jajajja the poor old lady jajajjaa

greeneyedfairy likes this.
  14. louka aya

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor alex i felt sorry for him....!!! And
    Your spoilers realy makes me happy so thank U❤

Lina1111 likes this.
  15. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, this thread is literally ROCKIN YA ALL!!! Heh, thanks a lot @bruh123 :blobparty::blobnom:

GoneGretel likes this.
  16. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All this time I was thinking that Alex confessed first before kissing. Looks like it’s the other way around. Thank you, @bruh123 ! Still waiting for the next chapter!

louka aya and Hannah_GG like this.
  17. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking the same way too but I read the previous spoilers and said that after Chloe told Alex about Trigger's proposal, Alex got angry and confess his feelings to Chloe.

vsvivian, Marta Tan and louka aya like this.
  18. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    we still have the missing part: his mother diary. Some spoilers said that he confessed after reading the diary. But let’s wait and see. This novel is making me soooo curious!

Qiwis20 likes this.
  19. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I was wrong.... I read it again, Alex heard Trigger's proposal to Chloe from someone (idk who) and got angry. Lashing his anger at Chloe, both of them are arguing and he confess his feelings to Chloe, and told her that he knew her identity.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    AnnHime, Qiwis20 and Marta Tan like this.
  20. louka aya

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the old lady ( Julia McCorwell) will give him the diary of his mother....

Qiwis20, Marta Tan and aoko like this.