Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The old woman looked at the herbs in the stone mortar apparantly made by Chloe. Alexnadro was anxious and clenched his fists. Was she dragged by gangsters or tore apart by animals?

The door opened and it was Chloe. Alexandro ran and held her in his arms. Alexandro hugged the small body in his arms with so much force. He couldn't say anything.

Chloe couldn't breathe. He didn't hurt her but Alexandro was so thankful at that moment. He kissed Chloe's forehead.

Thank you for being safe. He wanted to hold her a little longer but....

Old Lady: "You still don't learn!"

Chloe pushed him away.

Alexandro: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
    Old Lady: "Lady, did you just get married? Why is he so jealous?"
    Chloe: "huh..?"
    Alexandro: "It wasn't too long ago but thank you for protecting my wife.

Chloe looked at Alexandro who just lied without hesitation.

(Flashback)

Chloe who went into the wild with Trigger before dinner got lost. It wasn't just her fault. Chloe followed Trigger chasing the guy and couldn't keep up so she waited around but then as she was tryin got go down the mountain alone, a wild bear came along and she ran without looking back and eventually got lost.

That;s when the old woman found Chloe. They got acquainted and Chloe told her she was the maid of Alexandro and also realized she was ill so she helped her out. She gave her some good herbs. The old woman's son was about 12 and also eventualyl appeeared. (This is the boy that Trigger was chasing).

Boy: "It;s a big deal! There are armed knights on the mountain"
    The old woman was not surprised. The old woman pulled a thin book out because she thought she was going to die since the knights were on their way to look for Chloe.

The old lady told her to give the book to Alexandro. Chloe was so confused but accepted the book.

Old Lady: "I am a person who wants the child to live healthy and happy for a long time". Chloe began to wonder whether the woman meant Alexander. She was so confused. The old lady went off with the boy and left Chloe in the cabin. Chloe was anxious and didn't want to wait for the old lady.

2. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    (Still in flashback)

How long has it been? Chloe eventulaly decided to go outside. Maybe she could meet the knights. She left and eventually stopped walking.

'What if this is an important book? What if its a book that will change Alexandro's life?'

Chloe turned around and headed back to the cabin and there was Alexnadro. Alexandro approached like lightening. Chloe was completely buried in his chest and couldn't even move.As if she couldn't get any closer. It was uncomfortable to breathe as he hugged his arm. His heart was beating like thunder.

Alexnadro contained all kinds of emotions. Happy, relief, joy, sorry, and even sadness. His eyes were shaking as he was speaking to Chloe. It felt so good to be in his arms.

Old Lady: "It is good that you are young. Stay here until it gets light". The old woman pointed to the only bed and brought a blanket. Chloe's heart was pounding.

Her hands were wet but Alexnadro did not let go.
    The old lady put on the fire. Alexandro went to the bed and sat down. He pulled Chloe who was standing still.

Alexandro: "Come closer" he said in a low voice. She laid on the bed first and soon Chloe found herself lying on his arm. He swept her hair with his empty hand and whispered, "Follow my lead".

Chloe nodded at his sincere voice as if they were on a secret operation. The old woman was still suspicous and figured to know it was him. Chloe was convinced that Alexandro knew something she didn't know. Otherwise he would not have lied he was her husband. It must be important she thought.

It was the first time they slept on the same bed. Alexandro had been hugging Chloe closer whether he knew it or not. His arms held her head and shoulders and the other arm, her back. There was no gap as if they had become one. His lips touched Chloe's ears.

"In the morning...." Chloe trembled. It was because he was too close and his lips and breath were right to her ear. In response to her surprise reaction, Alexandro laughed without hesitation.

Alexandro: "I will go down in the morning, so sleep a little". Him talking in his ear was ridicilously irritating to Chloe but it didn't stop there.

Alexandro: "Don't worry about getting lost in the mountains. It's not your fault". It was hard to endure for Chloe. Chloe pushed him with her arms she gathered forward. Again, he pushed back.

Chloe's face was red as if it was about to burst. Alexander couldn't hide his laughter. He thought Chloe was so lovely. He hugged Chloe again. Chloe bit her lip as hard as she could.

Alexandro: "Please rest". His behavior was really different.

They both couldn't sleep, both had thoughts and felt the same feelings. It was one of the two nights they would never forget.

======================

They both left in the morning. They were walking and Alexandro was lost in thoughts about his relatives. He never thought he would meet any but he was grateful she saved Chloe so he would send her painlessly.

As they were walking, he told Chloe to wait for him. He went back to the cabin where the old lady was sitting.

Alexandro had a sword in his hand. The old lady started praying. He was about to strike when Chloe ran in.

Chloe screamed "Wish, it's my wish". Alexandro stopped and had to listen to her wish. Shortly troubled, he put away his sword. He sighed.

Alexandro: "I think god exists. you answered her prayer"
    Old lady: "I didn't wish for my life you stupid'.

Julia McCorwell's spirit remained the same.

3. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Julia is Alex's relative. All along I thought he has no relatives (except for his older sister).

4. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? why he wanted to kill the old lady?

greeneyedfairy likes this.
  5. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe got his attention and before they left, Alexandro said "there's no need to run away anymore. live in town".

Chloe felt an uncomfortable tingling sensation as if the whole body was stuck in the needle. He tried to kill the old woman.

'I knew you were a scary person' but it was her first time seeing it with both eyes other than Princess Alicia. She forgot, he was a man who had no hesitation in killing people from the beginning.

Alexandro didn't look at Chloe. They walked quietly. Chloe barely stood next to him as they walked. They walked for a long time and Alexandro broke the silence and started asking if Chloe knew about his mother. He told her about his mother and how she pointed a knife in his own son's neck. She was living in misery. Took him as a hostage and took her own life in front of him. There were problems between his mom and dad, etc.

They eventually got back. Chloe still had the book. She took out the book and the first thing she saw was 'Sofia Graham'. It was a diary left by Alexandro's mother. She went over to the Grand Duke and handed him the book. He didn't want to see it. He was a living witness so he knew the truth. He always had questions about his mother but why on earth was she so harsh with her own child?

The answer to the questons he had was in front of his eyes

=============================

Everyone hugged Chloe one by one. Evan looked with disgust 'isn't she princess beatrice? no one else knows but him and alexandro;.

Evan was confused. Was she recognized by the knights as part of the gang? Evan wondered how Alexandro was going to handle this but he treated her differently than the others. Alexandro was not an orginary person but this is the first time Alexandro has cared for someone and it was a woman. Evan was lost in his thoughts. Alexandro was not horny. He didn't have much interest in a relationship.

=========================

Several months have passed since Gilbert promised an alliance by marrying Marquis Burnett. Gilbert's heart was heavy and wanted to escape. The stable boy caught him and Giblert lied he needed to go for a ride.

6. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what it says in the chapter, unless I mistranslated.

AnnHime, taebelly98, Ariaaaa and 2 others like this.
  7. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he wanted to kill her cause she wasn't supposed to be alive anyway....she's a relative or something related to Chloe and holding her captive or something.

pati_w, taebelly98, rock.doll and 5 others like this.
  8. Tsubaki90

Tsubaki90 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @bruh123 you make myday happy!!
    I love this novel for along time

bruh123 likes this.
  9. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    :bloblove:

Ariaaaa, Tsubaki90 and louka aya like this.
  10. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    All I can say to this is: F*CK YOU EVAN!

11. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a reason Gilbert decided to escape at night. Marquis Burnett was planning to take over Gilbert's castle., the old royal palace of El Pasa and kill all of Duncan Graham's knights and mercenaries. He was going to rebel.

Gilbert needed to get out and as he was trying to get out, the gates were closed and the stable boy helped him for some reason to get out. He wasn;t sure why if he was just "going out for a night's ride".

Gilbert got out but was met with angry commoners who hit him but they couldn't kill him because the empire would consider it a civil war and get the knights on them and press them as slaves so someone suggested they keep him alive.

====================

Alexandro made a request to the Duke of Antenor that the old woman was to be protected who lived in the deserted mountains.

Antenor didn't question it. Alexnadro would be the next ruler after Ducan dies.

====================

Returning to his bedroom, Alexandro quietly sat on the bed. His head was filled with thoughts and carefully pulled out Sofia's diary. He was curious.

He opened the diary and started reading.

I saw the coolest man in the world today. It's Duncan Graham. He is so handsome. With a face liek that, all the girls would follow you. Now i know why my sisters went horseback riding. My aunt told me to write in my diary to wish I could marry him because she did it and it worked. Sophia Graham fits better than Sophia McCorwell. Pleaes I want to marry him, please!.

Alexandro was so confused.

AnnHime, Emma626, Deecchi and 50 others like this.
  12. vsvivian

vsvivian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow thank you so much for your hard work :aww::aww::aww:

bruh123 likes this.
  13. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Sophia is still too young here? Or no?

14. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this is young sophia. This is her diary from the past.

AnnHime, Tamyave, rock.doll and 4 others like this.
  15. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    okay guys, going MIA for a bit. enjoy in the meantime :*

16. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is MIA?

AnnHime likes this.
  17. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    In his memory, Sofia did not love Duncan at all. He always looked at Duncan with an indifferent or disgusting face. Alexandro couldn't believe that Sofia wrote this in her diary because she wanted to marry Duncan. He continued to read.

Sofia basically kept writing how hot, cool, and handsome he is.

Alexandro was so confused, he never saw her mother as a cheerful woman. He never saw his mother smile but the woman writing this diary was a cheerful woman. He contiuned to read.

Catherine Bandolas is a bitch! I tried speaking to Duke Graham but was pushed by Catherine. When will I be able to talk to him? I have to learn horseback riding to talk to him.

Alexandro laughed. He knew how Sophia felt. When he talked to Chloe, he had no interest in herbs. If you share your interests even a little bit - you can have a conversation so it made sense that Sofia wanted to learn horseback riding.

When I look at you, I go crazy. My heart beats so fast and I'm scared people might hear my beating heart. I never had this feeling, I like it, I hate it, I'm happy. I'm going crazy.

Alexandro understood her feelings. When he faced Chloe, it was difficult to hide emotions and mange facial expressions.

I heard a ridiclous story today. Duke Graham and Catherine are engaged. No, that should never happen. He has to marry me.

Alexandro understood Sofia's feelings, he was also upset when Chloe was talking with Trigger or was with him and Thomas.

Why on earth would you marry Catherine? She's not as pretty as me, she doens't dress as nice as me.

Alexandro thought to himself, his father probably married her because he wanted to maintain power. Julia said Duke Graham was a very ambtious man. His father enjoys the greatest power of the empire.

Sophia persisted in persuading his father and eventually engaged to the Duncan.

Finally tomorrow is the wedding. I can't sleep. I'm really getting married to the Duke Graham.

In summary, Sophia's emotions went from happy to being able to marry the Duncan to sadness beacuse Duncan didn't return the feelings. Duncan wanted only one son. She wanted three children but Duncan said no other children are needed. Duncan dind't care about his marriage. Sophia's handwriting lost it's neatness as Alexandro was reading it. It was written with a lot of emotion. Sophia seemed very disappointed with Duncan. Sohpia tried to spend as much time with Duncan as possible but Duncan was busy dealing with politics. Alexandro felt sorry for Sofia.

It was said that Sophia was pregnant four months after they were married. Alexandro was puzzled because he was born two years marriage. Timing wasn't right. This is where Alexandro finds out he had a sister.

Sophia's diary was filled with words that cursed the Duncan and Alexandro shook with anxiety.

18. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    MIA = missing in action or taking a break lol

AnnHime, sepheddy, louka aya and 3 others like this.
  19. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Missing in action. She is going to be busy, so she won't be posting here for some time.

20. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A ok ;)