Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he really have a sister? He was shocked. Alexandro found out that his sister was stolen. Alexandro seemed to realize Sophia had a heart.

Sophia was then pregnant again and it was Alexandro. She didn't want him because she was scared if it was a girl, the baby girl would disppear.

Alexandro realized Sofia did not love herself.Alexandro kept flipping through the pages. Sofia indicated she hated the child (alex) but no, in fact, she thought her child was lovely.

Duncan wanted to take Alex away and Sofia couldn't handle it. she couldn't handle having her child taken again. One page caught Alexandro's eyes.

'Alexandro, mom loves you. you are a child who is bound to be loved'

He couldn't stop reading it over and over, his heart trembled. His mother loved him....but hated him for resembling Ducan.

'Please fogive your mother'

Alexandro put down the diary. He understood the love and the hate that Sofia had.

Where is my daughter? My pretty baby was a beautiful girl and Alexandro was becoming more and more like Duncan.

Sofia was going crazy. The diary was a mess. Sofia was mourning for her baby girl.

'You loved me'

He was definitely loved, it was just unknown. He felt sorry for his mother. It wasn't his fault. His head hurted, it was all family politics.

Alexandro's heart began to jump. He knew. Who he wanted and who he loved. He was aware of his feelings.

He had to find Chloe. He had to tell her. First of all, to apoligze and then express his heart. But what should he say?

This feeling of love couldn't be covered with just one word.
    Chloe's heart was very difficult. Just seeing or imaginging she was with another man, made his heart almost burst. He felt as if he was falling down. He denied his heart and his heart was shattered. Even when she was lost on the moutain, he shed tears.

Chloe's smile was so sweet he could forget all the pain.

'It's not enough to say that I love you'

=======================

Alexandro headed to where Chloe might be. He started running around the castle like crazy. As he noticed his feelings, he didn't want to wait. If she didn't come to me, he had to go to her.

Chloe was sitting by the laundry in the distance. He saw her and his heart ached. He did not beleive that such a small woman had endured such a difficult life. Alexandro pledged to share and reap what she had carried on her own. Words of the fortune teller went through his head. Alexandro couldn't take his eyes off her. His heart trembled.

Chloe was lost deep in thought. Chloe was thinking about the proposal with Trigger. Once she's married, she will no longer have to serve her master as a slave or worried about being sold.

2. minisma781

minisma781 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene that many people expected is coming :D :X3::X3: Truly happy

3. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the moment :X3::aww: please continue:cookie:

taebelly98 and louka aya like this.
  4. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe then thought of Alexandro. She'd be lying if she didn't admit she thought of Alexandro as a lover. There was nothing she could give him though. If Chloe could choose, she just wanted to quietly research herbs and live as Trigger's wife.

'Alexandro will meet a good woman'

Suddenly, someone hugged her from behind. Alexandro's big arms held her completely. Chloe felt a sigh of relief. Even without looking back, she knew who it was.

Chloe moved her hand to release his arm. He let her go. Alexandro was nervous. At the same time, excited and overwhlped.

'Did you come here to tell me about the diary?'

Alexandro: "I have something to tell you"

'Surely'

His voice was full of joy.Alexandro's feelings were clearly visible but Chloe didn't want to get ahead of herself.

Alexandro: "It's the first time, what I longed for so earnestly, I thought I'd lose you. The fisrt thing I couldn't say was sorry to you"

Alexandro was trembling.

Alexandro: "i'm sorry for what you;ve been through. I have lived without regret but from knowing you....how much I hated myself in the past"

Chloe was so confused. He never apologized for her being a maid.

Chloe: "I'm fine, you don't have to apologize". He still had more to say.

Chloe: "You fulfilled my wish, I could not hate you. You saved me twice. No, actually there will be no more".

'After the ceremony, you probably won't see him again. More than anything, Chloe was afraid of the betrayal.

Alexandro: "Do you know the love I have for you?" He didn't want to hide his feelings right away. She was hesistant to answer.

Alexandro: "I love you". He became impatient.

"More than myself" Alexandro added urgently.

Chloe: "I love you more"

Chloe knew, He also knew. It only took a long time for them to come to the realization.

Alexandro: "I love you so much" He was sure. There was an answer in the dairy that Chloe handed to me with both hands. After hearing his sincerity, Chloe wasn't able to say anything. Her heart started beating.

'Is this a dream?'

Chloe couldnt' believe what she had heard. Alexandro couldn't endure Chloe's cute face. He kissed her forehead. Let's do it slowly, he was helpless. He wasn't scared anymore but filled with confiednece.

Alexandro: 'WIll you be with me forever?"

He didn't know what else to say. No word could express his whole heart. Alexandro bowed his heard to reach Chloe's eye level, his lips were close and he whispered, "I promise". He carefully grabbed Chloe's face with both hands. In fact, he was unable to control himself.

The feeling of love was really strange and it was only getting bigger. He couldnt stop his growing love for her.

Alexandro: "Only until I die, I will love and care for you". His heart was so desparate. I will never hurt you again". He kissed her.

Chloe couldn't say anything. What he said now was more than she had guessed. It felt so unreal. Chloe instinctively reached out and grabbed him. He kissed her again. Mixing his lips, he grabbed her hair and raised her hair.

'If this is a dream, please don't wake up'

He was waiting for her answer.

'It's too complicated' There were so many things between the two. She would probably be the second wife. She was a slave.

She snapped back to reality. The relationship had to end. Chloe simply believed in love but didn't want to give up her stable life. She was confused whether her feelings were love. Maybe he's just handsome and good looking? Chloe's expression was not so bright and Alexandro could not predict her answer.

He had to be patient, there was time. He actually thought that he had to endure all these years to meet her. His life seemed perfect now. He can wait or at least pretend.

5. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'M SCREAMING AND DYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6. minisma781

minisma781 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    screamed in joy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    okay guys, going to stop here for now because for the next chapter - i'd like to provide as many details as i can. espcially for the sweet lovey dovey moments unless you guys prefer the summary.

AnnHime, Emma626, pati_w and 15 others like this.
  8. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    You should try summary for a change, and of course including their convo.

9. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me: (jumping on the bed) yeahhhh:blobparty:
    Mom: ( entered the room) what it the heck your doing it 12.:blobdevil:
    Me: mon alex kiss Chloe:aww:
    Mon: who the heck is chloe:blobconfused:
    Me: it my prince..
    Mon: you have a boyfriend?:blobfearful:
    Me:blobexpressionless: no mon it in the novel.
    Mon: go to bed....:facepalm:

AnnHime, thoughtless, pati_w and 11 others like this.
  10. minisma781

minisma781 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too hahahahaa

11. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine is I almost screamed at my father's face :ROFLMAO:

taebelly98 likes this.
  12. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ca
    What? No, step by step please.

13. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    I already told her that.

14. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok we wanna read the cabin action:bloblove::blobnosebleed:

taebelly98 and Bonzai like this.
  15. hazelphilly

hazelphilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    many details for their lovey dovey moments please!! :blobnosebleed:

taebelly98 and louka aya like this.
  16. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe wasn't sure what to say. There were so many things on her mind. 'The Grand Duke must be very comfortable with me'

She laughed on the inside. Alexandro was embarrassed. He smiled and hugged Chloe. He did not expect her feelings to be the same but just wanted to express his mind.

Alexandro: "You don't have to answer right away". I will show you and wait till you fall in love with me. Alexandro was confident in his love. He wanted to hear her answer right away.

ANyway, even after the ceremony, even after it was all over, Alexandro did not intend to let Chloe go.

Alexandro: "I will wait for as long as you want". Chloe was able to hear his heart beat. He hugged her little body in his arms more strongly.

Alexandro: "Instead, come to me a little more, huh?"
    Don't run away from me. Just stay there. Chloe still had nothing to say. Trigger's voice appeared in her head. "After the ceremony...with me....will you marry".

I'd rather be a slave. This time, I want to be selfish. Can I tell you I hate you? I can't say i hate you. She couldn't think. She didn't want to say anything because she had so many mixed emotions.

==============================

They began to walk along the wall of the laundry. He reached out his hand to grab hers. Chloe's hands were small. He didn't want to let go, he was scared of her running away.

He confessed. He was going to push Chloe unceasingly.

This part got really repetitive. In summary, Alexandro kept professing his love saying "if you run away, I don't know what to do. I will wait for you for as long as it takes, as long as you stay by my side"

Chloe wanted to cry or she did cry and thought about how she couldn;t marry Trigger. Almost as if Alexandro was pushing Chloe to love him back.

=================================

She contemplated a couple of times about whether or not she should reveal that she was Princess Beatrice. Alexandro didn;t want to mention it either because he wanted her to love herself as Chloe. Chloe had to meet Trigger as fast as possible but Alexandro wanted to stay with Chloe. Chloe and Alexandro both had work to do so Alexandro teased her saying it would be her fault if he slacked off. She had letters to write to Jordge. After she was done, she looked for Trigger but couldn't find him.

17. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    okay that's it for tonight guyssssss. sorryyyyyy hope that curbed some anxiety of the story line lol

AnnHime, Hana-chan6789, Rokai and 8 others like this.
  18. minisma781

minisma781 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you bruh123 .That's too much already. You should take a rest

Hana-chan6789, louka aya and bruh123 like this.
  19. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i forgot to mention, in the diary sofia actually wanted to name alexandro, "allen" but his father thought it was a weak name but throughout the diary, sofia referred to him as allen. i just changed it cause i was typnig so fast

AnnHime, AplCina, Emma626 and 15 others like this.
  20. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's why I'm so confused because that name was not mentioned in the spoilers loooooool. I was like "Where is the part where she mentioned the name Allen?" Thanks bibi.

louka aya likes this.