Spoiler Emperor and the Female knight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Shad586

Shad586 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hhhhhhh this is really embarrassing, I didn’t expect that from poll ☺️.

Is there any kiss scene? If there’s one can you please tell us what happened? ❤️

chibihana and ARaine like this.
  2. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Chibihana spoiled that Lucius asked Paul to kiss him when they were so drunk and she did. One led to another and they end up doing it and that led to Paul getting pregnant. That's the only spoiler I know about them kissing. :( Of course, there should be more since they slept again. :love:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    DOHere and chibihana like this.
  3. chibihana

chibihana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!! Its been a while!! just back to the office after 3 month maternity leave makes people goes crazy

ARaine - from the makeover —> private dance; its turn to *cough* sleep *cough* together scene. Based on Papago, its our Paulina *seduce* Lucius :blobnosebleed: of course after Lucius doing his kinda-tell-her-my-sad-story after watching Aino and Cekel

I sweated cold sweat in beauty. She looked around openly, saying, "It's a quiet, nice place. The grasshopper cow ri is beautiful and the pavilion floor is flat, so it's perfect for the two of you to dance.

." ..... "

The sun has set and the moon and the stars have fallen, and it has a graceful atmosphere.

“What do you say, Your Majesty? Would you like to dance a song?" Poliana grabbed the skirt by the fingertips and bent her knees politely. For the first time, Luxus I's head turned. Luxus I took Poliana's hand with a sigh. The man and woman went to the center of the pavilion and stood upright. There was no band. It wasn't awkward without a song. Luxus I's hand moved to the waist of Polyanna by hand. The two moved their legs, hugging the distance they were hugging and hugging. As the sun rises above the horizon, the redness rises. OH Doom sat down on me. Night-weeping worms began to woo desperately for offspring. The song, which risked being caught by the predator in its position, rang the small body, rang the floor and touched the hearts of the two men and women. "I'm an adult who knows everything about you and me, and I've had an accident." "Yes." "But I still love you, so I'll refrain from such contact . I wouldn't do it if it wasn't fair, even if you let me." Indeed. That was true. More than need of Luxus I since Polyana came to Yapa.

Have you ever had a hunch? Luxus I gave Poliana an affectionate look and kissed her affectionately, and waited until she held her hand. "It is often said that men are virtuous to be greedy and women are not to be patient 2+. "Then isn't it the proof of love that I endure greedily?" One song ended while he said so. Luxus I couldn't let go of Polia. It was as the emperor said that dancing with Polyana would not stop. This time, Luxus I bent over carefully. Poliana greeted him face to face and took his hand. Luxus I's choice of location was outstanding. As Polly Anna said, the moonlight shone on the pavilion when the moon rose. A subtle light shone through the perforated wall. Luxus I led Poliana's angular movement soft and soft. During the dance, their breathing and heart beat were matched. Poliana couldn't take her eyes off Luxus I. So was Sauce I. Throughout the dance he had no more contact than necessary. It was such a sad contact that I felt sorry for the contact. How many songs did he dance to? It was Polyana who was tired first. It was the result of lack of sleep and nibbling at the meal. Luxus I encouraged Polia Me. 'Wow! I can do more!' 'I can't do this because I feel nauseous. Your Majesty." When I was out of digestion, I circled around the empty stomach, and my eyes were spinning. Poliana declared surrender. Luxus I is a chair.

I prepared this for you, Paulie J.A.L.A. I gave him a blanket. "It's all right." The night air is cold. You've given birth, so you'd better keep your body warm all the time," Luxus I looked far into the night sky. It was very sentimental. "My mother gave birth to me and died early with a cold illness. Please take care of yourself.It was intentional of Luxus I to bring up his mother. A dim look at the night sky was also intended. He had the sorrow of losing his mother to the ruler of the empire. He's a perfect lord, but he needs the warmth of a woman he loves. This is the result of the study of Sir Aino, who bought a sympathy vote for Sikel by Luxus I. Even sympathy was good. Luxus I needed my interest and love in Polia. "Your Majesty..." Luxus I looked lonely. PolyaL1 was instantly haunted by the desire to fill the seat next to it. I wanted to let the lonely emperor know that he is not alone and warm him up. Let's talk straight. Even before the dance, Poliana's heart beat at the sight of Look Source I. That is probably the feeling of love. May I say? The Emperor will be pleased. But do you really like it? Poliana rose from her chair to stand beside the emperor. Her toes stepped on the hem of the wall. Well, she's been working her whole life, so I'm gonna twist her for a while.

It was Munji I that surprised Luxus I. Did I look cool? Did he look pitiful? Luxus I, who was distracted, overreacted to Polly 0. Luxus I grabbed Poliana's wrist strongly and pulled it over there. Then Polyana lost her balance with the gin. Luxus I rotated. Polyana hit her back against the pillar. When she came to her senses, she was locked between the pillars of Look Source I. 'Are you all right?' I was more surprised by Luxus I. If you let it go, you'd have done a good job with either forward or backward roll! Polyana is like that | I was trying to pick it up and shut my mouth. The night sky was filled with seven stars. Below it was close to the Earl Oysters of Luxus I. The wrist was still held and the man's other arm was holding by Poliana's face. 'Trapped.' As soon as I thought so, a fight in Luxus hurt my arm. After being released, Poliana's heart is still trapped. Dung Dong. Polyana's heart cried. "That was close. Watch your step." Luxus I apologized for unintentional physical contact. It was a polite and gentlemanly attitude, but there was no answer back, so it was lumbar. "Are you angry?" Luxus I was wary of Poliana. It was hard to read Polyana's expression. I'm not laughing. I'm crying.

It's not that, it's not that you're angry. I was surprised, but I was not sure if it was because I thought it was a sudden hug or because I almost fell. "And now that I see it, you've done this to me before. I thought my heart would stop then. I almost lost my command. He almost assassinated me in order to guard against the assassins.Luxus I, who tried to turn the mood around, brought up the past. The memory of Karun hitting the wall was still unforgettable for the emperor. Luxus I had no idea that Poliana was feeling the pain he felt at the time. I didn't expect her heart to pound. In any case, Luxus I was always wonderful. It will continue to be great. It was hard to think that this would be special to Poliana. As for polyiana, it was worse than Luxus I of the time. In the past, the emperor complained of breathing difficulties and heart pain. Poliana couldn't afford it. The grabbed wrist was as heavy as handcuffs. Poliana's mind is trapped. In the middle of the night when the moonlight came down, a silver guard locked her up, resembling a summer recording. The spirit of Polyana was stuffed. She'll never forget today for the rest of her life. I will look back on this day until the moment I die. She will go back to this day and dwell on it again and again. "Your Majesty..." Poliana was afraid. I was happy. I was excited. I wanted to run away. I wanted to hold on to it. I wished this moment to last forever and to remain a midsummer night's dream.

"Your Majesty. My Lord? Polyana's lips were small and sweet. All the persimmon angles of Luxus I were directed at her, so he could hear her swelling smaller than the sound of a grasshopper. Moonlight makes women beautiful. Sadly, Luxor S. I had good eyesight. Poliana's face was as usual, with her makeup half-done while dancing. sunburned skin, discolored stains, scarring and crooked noses all over the place that are deadly to women. It doesn't end there. When he smiled with his teeth, he felt sorry for the missing molar. She could not be said to be beautiful, but she was a more beautiful woman than anyone else in the world. 'Maybe I have your share.'Love grows day by day. For the first time, love has not decreased day by day from the moment when it was not loved. It is said that people get ugly as they get older, but it is boring to keep looking at it, but Luxus I did not know boredom. He fell in love with Poliana every day. If love is valid for three years, Luxus I had no deadline. The anti-Korean period was renewed daily. Every week, every day, every moment, Luxus I fell in love with Paul Rihanna. It was a one-sided fight in a way. Luxus I predicted a triumphant victory in the War of Love, with the superiority of losers and contemporaries. It was difficult because the opponent was Poliana Winter. It was easy at the same time. He was starved for affection. It was hard to refuse the pouring affection. So

'Your Majesty...... is it really okay for me to love you?' 'That would be an unforgettable glory.' 'Can I really love you?' 'You don't have to ask for permission.' Poliana's question wasn't directed at him. It was a question that she asked to herself and the society who she did not know who she was. Can I really love you? I felt a sense of guilt that I couldn' To spy on the Lord? Because you want your dead friend's husband? Because you can't see the Queen Lumine. Not all of them. The Marquis of the Empire was a man outside the walls. He made the forced hold of Kalja Lu into his own and traveled around the world outside the wall. If she loves Luxus I, she can only remain a wall. You have to get inside the city wall. You will stand on the highest and most luxurious spire of the castle, located inside the wall. Is that really all right? Why should she feel guilty about this? Is it okay to let all she has achieved fall apart, leaving it to love? Tory said. It's hers. Do what she wants. Strah said. Luxus I and Poliana will be a good couple. Lord Donau said. If your sister wants it. There was no sign of opposition. So it was scarier. Poliana couldn't stand the simmering worries and embraced Luxus I. Her arms were wrapped around her back.

Poliana closed her eyes and focused on the man in her arms. You may regret it if the moonlight disappears, but right now I wanted this man. The day dawned. This time, Luxus I was ahead of Poliana. In fact, he couldn't sleep a wink. It was happy and good just to watch her fall asleep next to Poliana. Luxus I hit a thousand beds to keep the morning sun coming in from the window from letting the sleeping woman go. Luxus I's efforts came to nothing. A bright-eyed polya nana, feeling popular in her sleep. "Agoo-guo-guo." Luxus I looked at the atmosphere and tried to blow a morning bird kiss. But Polyana was quick to move. Polyana stretched thinly. She clenched her fist and tapped on the back. When I had a major accident, I was cut by alcohol, so I had a dull pain in my muscle. This time, I could vividly feel the body complaining because I was sober. The eyes of men and women who shared the night with each other were crossed. Polia I looked at it clearly, and Luxus I turned his head in shame. "Are you feeling well?"

'Yes, Your Majesty, are you all right?' 'I'm fine.' ts 39 93 ts silence remains. The next morning, when I spent the night, I felt awkward even if I didn't feel awkward. Luxus1st century/ Mm-hmm, not enduring the atmosphere. He picked up the kettle himself and put it on the fire. I pretended to be pretty while choosing a car. Poliana thought, wiping herself with a wet towel. This time, you really hit an irreversible accident. The Emperor's servants and maids knew that Poliana and Luxus I had spent the night. What I felt after the accident was that I liked it. It is used to mean that it was quite good, not a little bit. I slept with someone I liked soberly. There was some hesitation and hesitation in the beginning, but the fire had already been put on. After that, I'll leave it to my instincts and take care of it. What is 15 gold? It was over 18 gold and 23 gold, and it was in the realm of 01 gold and 28 gold. Now that they're over thirty, there's nothing wrong with them. Luxus I poured tea water into a teacup and handed it to Poliana. He looked excited and happy. I acted like new bride Lang, who spent her first day of her honeymoon. "Thank you." Tea tasted bad because it had tea leaves in it when the water was too hot. Very.

Poliana, who eats everything from bad to very delicious, did not complain. A sip of Luxus I tea sitting next to her and frowned. 'If you have a second child today.' 'That's a big deal. "Would you like a second daughter?" Let's say Jared's case is the result of a poor uterus. Polyana almost spouted the tea she was drinking. Luxus I's second remark, which shows how he feels about his newlywed life, can be said because he slept. It was his way of speaking that she felt awkward. Luxus I was intoxicated with the ppong of a couple who respected and cared for each other. "Your Majesty, what's wrong with the way you talk?" "You can't treat a man who will soon be denied, Paul." "Aha." Poliana soon realized. Luxus I affectionately called the friendly. Poliana became 'Paul' at the end of the expedition, but became 'police' again when Luxus I fell in love with her. When Frau broke up with Paul, Paul again became" and Poliana went back to Lord Paul" crying over Hwang's confession. During his return to the Polyanagayas, King Luxus I called her Lord Paul. It was a title that reflected her opinion that she didn't want to quit the article. "Your Majesty, we're not in a relationship yet."
    *none of this is been edited cause im using phone for this *

-yeah Paulina wearing armor in her wedding

shad586 - yeah there’s several kiss scene but the most memorable is the proposal scene and im wouldn’t post the spoiler here cause its the best scene from this novel but you can see the spoiler above

4. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @KathyClysm for recommending Crimson Karma I never thought I would like it but thanks to you I gave it a try...

Be In Touch!

samira01

Yes it's understandable that's why I love reading spoiler because I get to choose to keep reading or to drop a series...

Be In Touch!!

samira01

DOHere likes this.
  5. SoraxRiku

SoraxRiku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt:
    Its been awhile!!! I miss everyone. I took a glance at the newest chapter since I haven't read the novel since chapter 100 and it seems are we now in the concubine arc. I'm tempted to start catching, but I KNOW the novel will make me mad. (I can't win)
    I'm glad we are going to get to know the concubines and see what kind of relationship they will have with our lovable Paul.

In terms of the manhwa, not much has happened except I love seeing people gradually begin to respect Paul. (They should respect her from the beginning, but I digress). I'm glad you and @ARaine are doing well :blobmelt:

chibihana likes this.
  6. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - I suggest you stop reading and wait until it ends because you'll just be annoyed and frustrated on how pathetic he is right now. You also get frustrated if it's a cliffhanger and you need to wait every day for an update. Seriously, it's like sweet torture! Lesson learned: Never read an unfinished work. sigh.

- Thank you! Hope you're doing well too! Stay safe! :blobmelt:
    - Already read ch75 and 76.

In the last panels, we see Paul succeeding in capturing the culprits and also acquiring valuable items from their hunting. Lucius is so cute when reading Paul's second report. She's so oblivious that if she keeps saying things such as this, Lucius will definitely expire on the spot! He's so happy that the woman he loves gifts him his favorite fur and wants to see him wearing it and SOON! We see him blushing again like a school girl! :blobrofl::blobrofl:

=========================================================
    EXCERPT:
    Momo:
    So, it is the snow leopard and the reindeer's fur, the bear's gallbladder, the horns of the antelope, and the teeth of the gray wolf. The letter is here.

Lucius (thinking): You just recently learned and you caught all these?

Paul's Report: Luckily, valuable items came into my hands and I offer them to Your Majesty. Among them, the fur of the snow leopard was hunted and cleaned by myself. I can't wait to see Your Majesty wearing the snow leopard fur. I'm anxiously waiting for "that day," Your Majesty. (aww... so sweet!)

Lucius (thinking): Sir Paul. *Lucius blushes like a cherry.

Narrator: "That day." A month after Poliana Winter left Nanaba Castle.

Paul: Your Majesty!

Lucius: You look healthy, Sir Paul.
    =================================================================

Aaaaaand they finally meet! Seriously, I think I'm going to expire first. :blobsmilehappyeyes: Maybe we'll see a little interaction now that they're out together!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  7. chibihana

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yes of course!! Cause we'all is Paul biggest supporters!!! . I know i already knew whats gonna happened but i also can't help to be soo mad at everything..The only things i like atm is Chail - Lucius's valet/servant LOL xD This poor guy deserves some spot in manhwa xD

- I think the manhwa creator simply wants to introduce Paul for the future plot..To gain respected everywhere she go :) You know she soon will become their Empress (despite the plain looks that the author so emphasis about in the novel :/)

- Awwww~~ Thanks for the wish and i hope you're doing well too!! #staysafeeveryone

- Glad i've already knew whats gonna happened and just reading it to get to know the whole things in a full english sentence LOL xD

- Thanks for the spoilers!! How its been reversed?!!! I think there's an Acrea rules of hunting that the man should give valuable animal as a gift to their lovers/wives.. This will covered in Book III i think xD Our Paul is soo adorable!!:aww::aww:

- Mini date at first? I dont care if the manhwa creator did not really go with flow of the novel as long as they create some sort of romance before the heavy soap opera drama begins!!!:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_two:

MiserableSOUL and ARaine like this.
  8. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - I can only envy you. :blobupset: But I don't envy the Korean/GT mambo-jambo stuff, hahaha :blob_grin:
    - I think Paul doesn't know. (I didn't know too.:blobsweat_2:) Besides she knows Lucius likes furs so why not gift it to him.
    - I would welcome that. I read a lot of Koreans were really pissed at the lack of romance in the novel. This will be a compensation :blob_grin:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    chibihana and rock.doll like this.
  9. chibihana

Reading List:
    Link
    - hahahahah lol well cant help it. Im too impatient to wait for the official english translation one
    - in the novel, it shows that Lucius is bad at giving people a gift and idk that Danou doesnt have front teeth OMG!!:blob_zipper_mouth:
    -it says that the only gift he always gives to Paul is flowers (aside from castle, fief :blobmelt:)

I just reread back Book IV and there’s one scene that amuse me

"Stra already knew.”

‘Well...... what?'

‘Your Majesty yearning for you. " At last the point came out. The shock confession revealed by the emperor's ex-wife! I knew that the Emperor and the Marquis were all over the place. The unexpected sound frightened the polyiana. From her point of view, it was easier to respond by pouring water or slapping her cheek.

If they shout "You thief cat!" over there, they'll say, "You're wrong!" and make a sad face and fall down on the floor. Poliana was nervous, but Tory sighed. It wasn't to blame Polyana.

“Ha, really. I can't believe you drove me black while watching right in front of my eyes. I was skeptical about my keen eyes, my eyes, and my ability to grasp the atmosphere. She knew about it from the start. His eyes sparkled like those of a young chick when he saw you "

“Not me." Poliana looked serious. Tory laughed as if he knew everything. "If the Marquis had a crush, we'd all know. It must have been so obvious. "

Tory thought it was a good thing that Poliana didn't fall for the emperor first. It was a real relief. The ending of this story would have been a tragedy if the knight had gone against the emperor earlier than the emperor had fallen for him.

- Is our Paul secretly read romance novel like Chiel? Lucius’s servant? cause she imagine things like any of us do for a chick fight :blobpats:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  10. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - I read in namuwiki it's just one canine he lost so you can imagine Donau missing one canine tooth when he smiles. He lost it during his fight with one of Zainno's men. During the time when he confessed to Paul :D
    - For banging a lot of women but can't even give a proper gift. pft. He's really a dork or he's just not used to Paul. Paul ain't girly and she isn't the type to covet material things like jewelry either. I think manly things like sword or bow+arrow or books would have excited her more. But I guess he wanted Paul to know he sees her as a woman and wants her so giving flowers would be appropriate. I know he was so jealous at the other knights that they can treat her as a lady and he can only treat her as a knight. ouch. :blobsmile:
    - Maybe she also heard gossips about that kind of stuff. (You know both our MC and ML leads loves gossips) :blob_grin:

https://newtoki67.com/webtoon/2976846?toon=일반웹툰
    Btw I saw this new manwha and it's like I'm seeing a new Paul emerge! Kyah! :aww:
    There's also a part in this chapter (7) where she's wearing a queen's outfit. She's looking really regal and badass(holding a sword). What do you think if Paul wears something like this? :aww:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  11. chibihana

Reading List:
    Link
    - lol Thank God the manhwa didnt follow the novel on their true image.. cant imagine Danou and Paul who lost their teeth while being next to Lucius :blobfearful:
    - i think he’s more to dork + adorable xD In the novel he wish to propose to Paul with his late mother’s ring, surrounded by beautiful flowers bla bla like a typical shojo manga kind of things :blobxd::blobxd: its a true reversed character plot i tell you lol
    Oh and our Paul enjoy eating rather than flowers which soon when they’re dating, Lucius ‘seduces’ her with all the foods in continents :blobsalt:
    - Ahhh.. im also i interested in that manhwa too! cant help to see if there any group translated it >.<

and also chapter 78 is outtt!!!! OMG!! why do i feel somehow the manhwa team is trolling us?!! i want to know more what they’re talking about :blobupset::blobupset:

Ahh and for the novel we will entering the Book III soon.. dont want to read it until they translate the whole Book III...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  12. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yep. Even in the manwha, Donau overpowered that jerk and the jerk was much more beaten up. Paul is fine since she just lost a molar. It ain't too obvious when she smiles. Only her nose was crooked. (Author is an ass for doing this to them!)
    - The amendment of the laws proposal was much more romantic IMO. :blobnosebleed:
    - It's new so I haven't seen anyone translate it yet.

- I'm guessing the end of the book 2 and the whole of book 3 is painful? Is the end of book 2 where Paul will be rejected by Lucius?
    Correct me if I'm wrong in book 3 (I'm just guessing):
    16. Dancing with a flower snake - Paul accepts proposal. Paul & Frau dating.
    17. Hunting a snake - Elders are taken down.
    18. A short break during hunting - Aftermath. Divorces.
    19. Fighting a flower snake - Frau is exposed and Paul is hurt.

- Anyways, hearing that from you, it really might be a rollercoaster painful ride. I read the part where Paul talked about her innermost feelings with Rebecca about the prostitute. It was so heavy I just want to drop the book right there and then. Sigh. This book isn't good to read little by little. It's so depressing! Gawd. If book 3 is like that then I should stay away! FAR AWAY:notlikeblob:
    - I read Frau was ugly, chubby, and his job is mediocre in their standards and Paul still liked him. I always wondered what attracted Paul to Frau. Answer: He was a nice guy (Is it fake?). If only he didn't covet the title, then I guess their relationship would have been successful.

- Based on the comments, the first part is about real estate speculation that ended in failure. LOL. 2nd is the reinstatement of guards. 1st Aino, 2nd Paul, 3rd Zaino (ya know the drill). The letter is an introduction of concubines. I can translate it but it takes too much time typing(I'm too slow in typing Korean). Do you know any OCR app I can use?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  13. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad that a lot of the appearance from the novel has changed and that is why I don't see the issue of changing Paul's nose in the voice drama promotional ads. Your all tempting me to catch up on the novel even though I know I am going to get angry lol. It sounds like Frau doesn't really have good standing in society right now. I can only imagine that it will be a huge shock to everyone when Paul's picks him as fiancee. I can definitely see Lucius getting really mad that she would pick a mediocre guy like him over Lucius (even though he is not even in the game :blob_grin:). I sort of wish Frau did turn out to be a good person. I mean we all know what kind of person he is and its a shame that the novel doesn't really give Paul a legitimate contender for her heart. Paul is a great and beautiful person (fuck everyone in the novel who says otherwise).

Like its a bummer that Lucius is presented as the only end-game. I don't have anything against him (I'm lying I want this man to suffer), but how much more fun would it have been to see Paul legitimately fall for someone else who is equally as amazing. Otherwise, it just feels like no one else, but Lucius can love her (aside from Donau).

In terms of the manhwa, I'm a bit sad that I didn't get my year sole Paul journey that I wanted :blob_teary: It was fun seeing Paul outside of the main story, but I am excited for the concubine arc to finally begin. I know a lot of readers dropped it after finding out about the three wives, but I can't really hate them. I love hearing about Paul and Rebecca's relationship and I really feel that Paul needed a friend like Rebecca to remind her of the glass ceiling she escaped from. Paul did what most womxn do in predominately men work environments, she performed hyper-masculinity so that she could fit in and tried her best to separate herself from her womxn identity in fear that any decision that she makes as a leader will always go back to that. Sadly, she had to do that, because how else was she going to survive?

At least now she is realizing that she is in a position where she can create change, even though she doesn't know how to do it.

14. chibihana

Reading List:
    Link
    - Chapter 161 from webnovel/wuxia is the end of Book II. Now we will go to Book III onwards which ill try my best to not read it since its soo painful for me (yeah the rollercoaster of emotion inside)

Since Papago translation a bit accurate from GT, Story line for Book III its a bit like this:
    BEWARE OF HEAVY SPOILER
    16)Twins gettinv birth—> Howe got a son while Danou got a girl—> Rebecca pregnancy —> Frau and Paul little ‘date’ at a bar —-> Lucius jealousy and unable to think straight but been delighted after heard Paul did not accept the proposal—->
    Lucius and his two wives + Paul is going back to Nanaba for some kind of hunting—-> Lucius and Paulina moments in Emperor Room while Lucius remembering his late parents—> Paul looking at Lucius parent’s rings—-> Lucius trying to confess but been interrupted by Tori—> going for hunting and Paul’s getting hurt while trying to protect Stra—> Paul’s irregular period being solved (now you know why her womb being so active Lol—> Lucius back to Yapa castle as Rebecca and her child is almost dying; she giving birth one month earlier—> Paul ignore Lucius order and following Lucius back to Yapa —-> When they arrived, Rebecca is been announced dead.

17) Lucius unable to accept Rebecca death and blaming himself for this and start drinking heavily—-> Paul arrived and trying to console Lucius but being rejected —-> Paul so sad and feeling alone and seeing Frau —-> Paul asking Frau to married her.
    Lucius going to South meeting Rebecca’s parents as her mother apologized to him that the child is a girl (WTF!!!)—-> Lucius a bit mad but against it and going back to Yapa after month—-> during that one month; Paul didnt going to work (idk the exact story on this as the translation is rather confusing) and she back greeting the other two wives—> both of them promise themselves to take care the princess as she is a premature baby —> Paul asking Tori how the marriage registration stuff at Acrea —-> Lucius and Aino talking —> Aino reveal that Paul gonna getting married —> Lucius trying to denied it and the most painful love scene is here (i think ive already mentioned about this in earlier post)—-> Paul talk to Lucius and he’s trying his best to hide his jealousy but seeing Paul so happy he decide to keep quite and be sort of depressed

18)National celebrations for Lucius birthday—-> Elders some kind of evading tax and preparing an army(?!) is been revealed by Tori during the celebration—> Tori marriage is invalid due to this—-> Paul getting hurt again while protecting Tori—> Stra asking for divorced due to poison food by her father (?!)—> Stra asking Lucius regards his feeling for Paul —-> Lucius laugh bitterly due how unlucky he was in love affair—-> Unable to hide his feeling anymore he nodded to Stra question and going to meet Paul and propose to her with his mother ring and a flower as he didnt care of others opinion and will make Paul as his Empress——> He frozed when he see Paul half naked and together with Frau—> unable to hide his tears he accept defeat like Danou —->Suddenly the commotion downstrairs—turns out its from Danou and Howe saying that Frau hiding a secret—> Lucius is so mad about this

19) While keeping secret from Paul, Lucius mad at Aino due to improper investigation about Frau (poor guy xD)—> Paul so happy and asking Lucius about wedding rings and Lucius a bit jealous and said his busy and stuff —> Lucius asking Paul to following him to go somewhere (only both of them ohohoho)—> turns out they go to a remote village where Frau hide his son from his lover which is maid/commoner—> being soo mad after being tricked; Paul castrate him and her self esteem about love is down due to this—-> Lucius console her and vowed secretly to propose to her and confess that he loves her so much that its hurt ( gahhh!!! i can imagine this scene with all the sad love bgm)

-end Book III

- Sorry cant help you find the ocr apps. but ahhh i cant wait for the concubine arcs!!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  15. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - For the sake of keeping your sanity intact, please don't read it until it's finished translating or you'll end up depressed.
    - Agree! Paul is a beautiful person!
    - Author is an ass and wants so much drama so he added a bad Frau. sigh. Seriously, I just want Paul to be happy(married or not) but it's hard coz most men here are jerks!
    - I'm sad too! I didn't get my mini-date. :blobconfused:
    - Paul is great too! She's like the bridge between two worlds. She explained the men's side to Rebecca. Like not only women have it hard but also men(like Donau being harassed). She says that there shouldn't be sides but instead, they should fight together(WOW!). She also encouraged Rebecca that they continue exchanging opinions about this topic. See how beautiful our Paul is? Ahh! I love Paul!

- BTW I read about how Cekel groped Aino and he was LARGE! Cekel impressed can't say you're too small for me! Then I remember you said he's a beast. I laughed so hard! :blobrofl:
    - OMG! Thank you very much for the timeline! This will keep me away from the trans for a while! xD
    - Why does it sound like 18 and 19 is going to be fun?! Maybe because I'll enjoy seeing Lucius suffer while Paul is happy! lol.
    - WAIT! Why is Paul HALF-naked with Frau?! Where are they doing it? in the castle?:blobtriumph: I hope it's just a checkup or something and they didn't do any sexy-time!
    - I think it's too late to propose at that point. Isn't it awkward that Paul is getting married and then he suddenly proposes? WTF! It's like breaking a happy couple. It's a good opportunity that Donau and Howe found out about the mistress and child.
    - Was Lucius present when Paul castrate Frau? :blobowoevil_horns: I guess her love luck run out coz she gave it to Ainno :blobconfused:
    - Gahh! Can't wait for the entire book trans! So much drama, so intense, so much hurt! :aww::blobtired:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  16. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link
    So far Frau sound unimpressive so I am wondering what about him that our Paul keeps noticing that is different. Is it because she feels some sort of kinship with him being an outcast in the same way she was?

I read the spoilers by @chibihana

Honestly Lucius sounds really annoying. I mean he is trying to control myself and wants Paul to be happy, but it was frustrating to see he was willing to confess and propose to Paul while she was still with shitty old Frau, BUT seeing him so miserable makes me happy so I can't complain. (I said I was a terrible person ;))

But it's so heartbreaking to read how heartbroken Paul is over Frau's betrayal. It sounds like she was genuinely happy so for her to be hurt in this way is awful and her self-esteem was already really low considering how shitty men have treated her in the past. This is why I hate that Lucius is presented as the only one who can love her. I wish we had more than one genuine contender for Paul's heart because she deserves to have all the love in her life.

17. chibihana

Reading List:
    Link
    - Ah, as per mentioned before, Paul is getting hurt while protecting Tori. I think its a spear or something like that >.> So no sexy time but only check up time :blobpopcorn_two: Poor Paul, the more she with the wives, more unlucky she was :/ I hate Frau because he really pretending to the point that he doesn't want to show any sort of affection to Paul. I think there's a moment that Paul try to kiss him but he turned away :/ So basically, Lucius is her first kiss (i hate you author!!!, Why do you make this guy so lucky?!!) :blobangery:
    - After re-read Book III all over again, i think i can understand his pent up frustration to the point he doesn't care of anything except to confess his love; when another guy eyeing his Paul and Paul respond it back. :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:
    - Yes he was there. Actually Lucius wants to kill Frau himself but respect Paul wishes to make Frau alive after seeing his son :(:blobpensive:
    - Which is why i'll try my best to stay out until the finish Book III!!! There's a lot of crybaby Lucius in here!!

-hahahaha i really love it when Lucius going to see Paul and froze himself when seeing half-naked Paul with Frau (even there's nothing 'really' happened there but knowing how Lucius mind work, i think he deserves it :p)

-Yes and i hate the author for that. In the novel, when Paul is preparing her marriage; all her subordinates sort of surprised on how she was not herself; singing and humming & spraying perfume and doing a bit of skin care & taking some flowers and bla bla...and of course our Lucius can't stand it because he's not the one Paul show her another side and her happiness symptom...while pretending to be cool while asking the Knights to calm down, saying on how he felt grateful for their support and wet his eyes; the knights did not know that the tears is for Paul..if there's no fraudulent marriage, i love to see Lucius suffering until the end of the series :blob_plusone:

-btw the author give Danou but yeah Danou is out of picture after his married :/

DOHere, Astezt, leyeh2 girl and 4 others like this.
  18. SoraxRiku

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know Danou was there, but he was a contender for like a second. *sigh* I just wish we had a legitimate contender for Paul's heart. It would have been great to see someone equally worthy for our amazing Paul. Like imagine how great it would be see Lucius legitimately more nervous and can't even say the guy in question is ugly or of low standing because this imaginary guy is awesome.

I do find it sweet though that Stra is the one who noticed Lucius feelings for Paul and was the one who really pushed him go for it. He isn't really doing anyone favors by hiding his feelings and I am sure Rebecca must have noticed his feelings too, but didn't say anything. Its clear that even though Lucius wants to be a better person, he just can't hide his feelings for Paul at all. He wants to be with her and make her happy even knowing it will take 1000% of him to win her over.

I sort of wish he met Paul's family so he can punish them for what they did to her. Even though she kicked them out, I still feel they didn't get the punishment they deserve. I can only imagine how angry and surprised Paul's family will be when they find out she became Empress of the entire continent.

DOHere, Neyva, zemblenity and 4 others like this.
  19. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - To be honest, you'll feel a bit impressed with Frau in the few beginning chapters if you read it in Paul's POV. You find it out yourself when you read it ;) But I was debating if he's genuine or he's faking it. At least @chibihana already cleared that out.
    - I find it weird that Donau easily forgot his love for Paul. It sounds like he moved on really fast but it's been a year already since he acknowledge it. Thank God for the closing of the manwha. Meanwhile Lucius after 2 years, 3 wives and 1 child, his love still burning strong for Paul.
    - I'm annoyed with how happy Lucius is with his three wives and Paul is so lonely. He really had to wait for Paul to get heartbroken before confessing. sigh.
    - Thank God no le sexy time. Whew. It's just Lucius's crazy mind! LOL. (Yes, he deserves it!) That Frau, I can't believe he did this to our beloved Paul! :mad: OMG Paul, why you no notice?! I guess she's so happy that she's just brushing the signs off:cry:. I can already imagine Paul being affectionate while Frau gagging in the inside. Btw didn't anyone tried to talk her out of it? Like her girlfriends or her knights be like, "Why Frau? He has bad reputation. What do you see in him?" something like that? Or even Donau, didn't Donau say anything? How about sir ainno? :eek:
    - Paul is so adorbs! It's her first relationship with a man and she's trying her best to make it work out! She's really happy. I feel really bad for her :cry:
    - Now I understand why Tori said everyone will know if Paul has a crush. Lol.
    - I'm wondering how Frau is going to pull this scheme off. Is he planning to poison Paul after the marriage and make his child the heir to Winter? Or let Paul adopt the child without her knowing it's Frau's child? What an a-hole!

Paul/ Sir Baufallo/ Sir Ainno scene:

Sir Baufallo: How can you do this to me? I can't believe you're so unabashed!
    Paul: Lord Buffalo has left the capital, so His Majesty didn't want you to worry about it…
    Sir Baufallo: Sir, you're with-- you're with me! How could you?
    Paul: Is it your problem?
    Sir Baufallo: A sense of betrayal. Did you keep this a secret, Sir Ainno?!
    Sir Ainno: I don't know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sir Karaman & Paul scene:

Narrator:
    The aristocracy rushed to the new capital, and Yapa Castle became quite noisy.
    Sir Karaman: Sir Pauliana...
    Paul: Sir Karaman! It's been a month!
    Sir Karaman: Did you... did you know that? That's why you said we'll see you at a place other than Nanaba, right?
    Paul: hahaha
    Sir Karaman: Why didn't you give me a hint? I bought a piece of land in Nanaba!
    Paul: It sounds like an excuse, but I found out the details on that day. Let's go! Let's go for a drink.
    Sir Karaman: You're so mean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sir Karaman/ Paul/ Deke/ ?? scene:

Paul:
    So, how's the atmosphere in the Royal Guards?
    Sir Karaman: Don't even talk. Lord Aino was temporarily in command because all the general position were empty, but it was so severe that it was better to have Lord Poliana.
    Paul: Really?
    Sir Karaman: No matter what.
    Blue hair guy (forgot the name): But I was busy with training. It was quiet for a while. His Majesty was busy with his work.
    Brown hair guy (Deke?): Suddenly, I didn't expect you to be transferred.
    Blue hair guy (forgot the name): Thanks to that, we're pretty sloppy here and there. In particular, the Senior Council...
    Paul: Senior Council?
    Blue hair guy (forgot the name): The Self-Defense Force, which protects you closest to the king, said, "Didn't you know that?"
    Paul: Well, the senate couldn't have been quiet.
    Sir Karaman: Now Lord Poliana. Now... how many drinks?
    Paul: Is this your fourth drink?

TL: Idk who's speaking at this moment really... Sorry.
    Now, now! Stop eating now!
    You can still have two more cups.
    You cut back on drinking!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lucius & Momo in the office scene:

Lucius: One cannot understand the nature of not stepping on the right girl.(?) I'll stay in Nanaba because I'm too old to move. You must not let your forefather's land be abandoned easily. The urgent nature of Your Majesty will have side effects. The senate says most of them won't move to Yapa.
    Momo: It's just what Your Majesty has predicted..
    Lucius: Good. You don't have to force a man to hesitate to make a decision even though you know how barren and rough the northern land is, and how many people have died there. It may have to be moved any time. Better do it before the Empire stabilizes. It's going smoothly.
    Momo: ...have Your Majesty read the letter from the Marquis? (He means Marquis Sneeze. I think it's about the concubines. )
    Lucius: Is it this?
    Momo: Yes.
    Lucius: Hmm... I expected it to come out this way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Throne room scene and afterwards

Lucius:
    Everyone had a hard time visiting Yapa Castle. Some of you are familiar with Nanaba. I see people who have been with us since the Empire started. From today onwards, Yapa becomes the capital of the Imperial Arkrea. Me and every one of you here will write a new chapter of history in Yapa. So we will disband the Royal Guards and establish a new one to protect the royal family and the castle.

Paul (thoughts): Was that what the Knights and Lord Ainno was preparing all along?

Lucius: To discard the old, the structure is different from that of the pro-Western forces, and it is divided into the first and third positions. Sir Aino Seki will be the first captain, Poliana Winter will be the second captain, and Sir Zaino Seki and Sir Wook is the third lieutenant general. (TL: forgot Sir Wook's complete name and mtl gave wrong translation.)

Whispers: I can't believe Your Majesty is appointing the three men who have resigned from the Royal Guards to lead the Guards.

Lucius: The 1st Guard serves as the center of the Guard, the 2nd Guard serves as the escort and guard of the royal family, and the 3rd Guard takes charge of the security of the Imperial City and the capital city of Yapa. Disagreements are not allowed. That's all.

Paul: Your Majesty! Since you've appointed me, a person who was dismissed from the position of the royal guard officer, you must have a problem.

Lucius:
    I guess so. Didn't you say I'll sing after you're innocent? (TL: I don't get this either. OTL) Is the position of the 2nd Guard Captain heavy?

Paul:
    It's not like that.

Lucius:
    If so, don't mind it and do what you want to do where you want to be. Are you not capable or qualified?

Paul:
    I'm flattered.

Lucius (thoughts):
    This time, I will keep your place no matter what. (TL: I'm not sure if Lucius or Paul is saying this but since it's Lucius who's shown so I put Lucius there.)

TL: AAAAAAAnd that's all! Enjoy!
    This is mtl 78.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020