Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sweeeeeet!! it’s really nice spending weekend with spoilers from you, @bruh123 !
    Thank you very much, you lit up my weekend! Waiting patiently for the next chapter!

louka aya likes this.
  2. Ariaaaa

Ariaaaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoiler, ;)sure it was a lot of work for you, does anyone know in any chapter of the novel will they run away ?????

3. H4nyJo

H4nyJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so much for the spoilers. I've been a silent reader for this thread and your spoilers really brighten my days. I totally in love with the story and the drawing (manhwa). I appreciate your effort to give us the spoilers as I know it took a lot of efforts and time from you. Can't express how much I appreciate it! :love::X3:

4. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I didddd ittty. Binge reading:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero: wohooooooo. Thank you sooooo muchhh cutie @bruh123:blob_pompom:

rero00 likes this.
  5. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 3: Part 14

Alexander is with Evan. They’re just having a conversation about politics and ate dinner.

===============

Scene takes place in the Grand Duke’s bedroom. Chloe enters the room.

Alexandro asked what she was doing.

Chloe: “I wrote some letters to Jorge. Can I go to bed? It’s late”

Alexandro: “Yes, you may”

She ended up sleeping in the maids quarters and Alexandro tried to follow but it was where only ladies slept. Chloe ended up dragging him back into the bedroom because he would make everyone uncomfortable.

Chloe: “please go to sleep, I will see you tomorrow morning”

Alexandro: “my woman is going to sleep with strangers, how can I be comfortable with that?”

Chloe was avoiding his eyes.

‘My woman?’ Chloe thought it was a bit too soon, they only kissed and he only recently just confessed.

Chloe: “hey, you said you were waiting for my answer....and now I’m suddenly your woman?” Chloe thought of Clara.

Alexandro: “then call me yours”

Alexandro seemed to have missed the point that Chloe was trying to make. He tried to correct himself.

Alexandro: “okay whatever, it doesn’t matter. Sleep in my bed tonight. I don’t want you sleeping with strangers. It’s the last night here, won’t you sleep here? How many times have you slept here already?”

His voice sounded sad but also gave Chloe a reason to sleep there.

Chloe: “there’s nothing to worry about. I’m used to sleeping at the maids quarter”

They came to an agreement and Chloe ended up sleeping on the sofa.

Tem, AnnHime, Heyyoopanda and 51 others like this.
  6. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "My woman"? Alex it's too soon for that. Chloe hadn't respond to you yet loooool.

7. Tsubaki90

Tsubaki90 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omooo.omooo "my woman"?? Seriously?

Rokai, tisifone21 and louka aya like this.
  8. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro gave her some extra pillows and said “please don’t think I’m a bad guy anymore”

Chloe was exhausted to follow his emotional changes. Chloe would much rather prefer to sleeep at the maids headsquarters at this point.

Alexandros was good to her but he was just so different. How could they be together? Chloe was lost in her thoughts.

Alexandro was also lost in thought. ‘If Chloe loves me back, then nothing else matters. I don’t care if my father objects. I have no intention of having another woman anyways. No one will reject Chloe because of me and if she has a baby, she can’t be rejected for carrying the family line’

He wished Chloe trusted and believed in him.

=================

Chloe went to go prepare breakfast. On her way, someone threw a stone at her feet. It was the son of the old lady.

She went over to him. The boy thanked her because they were still alive. The boy handed her a letter and explained that the old lady had a deep relationship with Sofia (Duke’s mother). They heard footsteps and stopped talking. Chloe did not want the boy to be caught. Chloe went back and served breakfast and chatted with a maid for a bit.

She had to get back to Alexandro figuring he might worry and as she got back to the bedroom. She was right. He was anxiously walking back and forth.

Alexandro: “I thought you were running away”. Chloe sighed and he hugged her. She pushed him away and said “don’t do this here”.

=================

Chloe left to take a break from Alexandro and pulled out the letter given to her.

The letter read: my name is Julia McCorwell. I am the sister of Sofia McCorwell. I am writing this letter to say thank you but also wanted to tell you that Alexandro is another victim of the duke Graham. Watch out for his father.

Chloe was upset with her warning. Everyone had a reason to fear Duke Graham.

9. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 3: Part 16

For the first part of this chapter, the remainder of the letter basically explains what was in Sofia’s diary. Sofia’s baby girl being thrown out, etc.

Chloe was disgusted reading this letter. She didn’t know what to think. Her heart shook with anxiety. The last line of the letter told Chloe to not trust Alexandro because he was a product of his father nor his father.

Although she might have wanted to be with Alexandro, she would potentially lose her life. Don’t even think about getting into the family.

================

Scene takes place at Duncan’s place.

It’s been a month, Duncan has gone through some changes since the girls death. He went as far as preparing a funeral for the girl. He upped the medical staff and created a nursery school in the capital. Duncan reads some letters regarding politics.

Nothing important per se happened here, just politics of the empire.

10. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 3: Part 17

Continuation of more politics with the father...he wanted to give Alexandro the world but he didn’t want it.

============

They were off on their journey again and on the road. Alexandro kept looking at Chloe the whole time. Chloe thought back to her previous life and how she had a similar man that she met through a blind date. They watched movies, took her out to nice dinners, etc. Chloe was lost in thought from Alexandro’s confession to the letter.

They settled for the night. Someone’s hand covered Chloe’s eyes or her whole face. He eventually uncovered her eyes and pulled her to sit next to him. He seemed troubled as he just came back from a meeting.

Chloe asked if anything was wrong and if he was hungry and they just chatted a bit.

11. Hellionstark

Hellionstark Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the Update

bruh123 likes this.
  12. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Alex and his paranoia. He became melted marshmallow from the 1000 year old bloody frozen ice.

13. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you s much for the update. you are the best.❤️❤️
    Alex should’ve told her that he wand to marry her and being his only wife and not just ‘being with him forever’. this way she won’t misunderstand that she may become his mistress or second wife. she is afraid that someone like him should marry a noble woman in the end.

louka aya likes this.
  14. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 3: Part 18

Chloe: “I don’t know what I’m going to do, you keep pushing me”.

After the ceremony was over, Alexandro should marry a noble woman. Anyway, they playfighted for a bit and then she got up and left to get dinner. She was afraid to be with Alexandro alone, it was dangerous.

She saw Trigger and was going to talk to him but on her way, Chris caught her and started talking to her. They chatted for a bit and then Chloe was off.

Alexandro was now training and Chloe was with him. He looked even more sexier than usual. As they spent time together and chatted the night away, Alexandro asked her to call him by his name. Chloe rejected his request and he got mad.

Alexandro: “why not? Do you hate it?” As he grabbed her. Her face was red as she thought it wasn’t appropriate.

Alexandro wasn’t even that much older but if he wanted command, he could do it.

Alexandro: “you really have no intention of being mine. I’m sorry for being so selfish, I guess I’m just not meant to be loved. No one will love me anyway”

Chloe: “what?? What are you saying?”

Alexandro: “the woman I love won’t even say my name. It’s just a name”

He bursted into laughter as he looked at Chloe’s worried face. Alexandro told her how he read the diary of his mother and told her how his name was really supposed to be Allen because that’s what his mother wanted to call him.

It was a nice name Chloe thought and she said his name, “Allen”

15. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl: poor Alex

16. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 3: Part 19

Scene takes place back at Duke Graham’s place. Still dealing with politics. His father received an update regarding his soon and it basically indicated that the little servant boy (Chloe) and Alexandro were often seen together. They seemed really close. There was a mention of Wyler.

==========

Chloe and Alexandro were walking back towards camp and held hands. As they reached the camp, she released his hand but Alexandro grabbed her and kissed her.

How much he’s changed Chloe thought.

Alexandro: “I want to kiss you” as if he was asking for permission. They kissed passionately where Chloe felt like she was eating candy. She pushed him away.

Chloe was more concerned about him than he was. He was the leader of the Templars. Just messing with a maid or even worse a slave from El Pasa would be bad for him.

Alexandro: “I'm serious. I don't care who sees it or not.” Alexandro said calmly and kissed her again. Chloe leaned back, but he grabbed her.

Alexandro: “Trust me. give birth to my child, and we will live in Graham Territory. I promise I won't let anyone touch you..."

Alexandro stopped talking. He wanted to tell her more but he didn’t want her to run away. Chloe tried to break free but he held her once again. He was too strong. They kissed again.

17. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, she still married! doesn’t she need to divorce first. won’t he marry her before having a child.?

18. Marta Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    :p

To think that things are getting smutty! I kinda anticipate it (sounds like a pervert). Thank you formthe update @bruh123 !

taebelly98 likes this.
  19. Marta Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    isn’t Gilbert already re-married after he thought that Chloe already died?

aoko likes this.
  20. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    volume 3: part 20

They were on the March again. She distances herself him Alexandro. She loved him and she knew that.

During the March, Chloe talked to Chris and during their conversation, Chris mentioned something about Alexandro and other women. Alexandro came by and hit him and ordered him to never do that again. He didn’t want her to misunderstand.

After dinner, Alexandro told Chloe not to listen to Chris but Chloe didn’t misunderstand anything. After that, they did their own thing and then Alexandro asked Chloe to help him undress. Nothing really happeend though.