Spoiler Apollo’s Heart

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by WinnieS, May 5, 2020.

1. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she's the same lover. Due to circumstances she had to pretend to be Jin hyeyeon, her best friend. It was the original Jin hyeyeon that had died 4 years ago

syofiaa, DOHere, Scapezz and 5 others like this.
  2. ninjamrc

ninjamrc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!! Now I'm thinking how this story will end.. Hoping that it's a happy ending..
    In the meantime, l'll wait for your other spoilers.. Again, thank youuuuuuuuuuu~

hifiona and AileeB like this.
  3. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Taejun's hasn't visited for about a week and yuri recovers in the hospital. She tells Roy that her father was murdered because he kept ledgers which had proof of President Jin and Lee inbae's corruption and involvement in drugs and prostitution. Before his death, he had given the files to yuri. This was why they were after her.
    Jaewon comes and takes her to a safe house as Taejun has rejected the engagement and grandpa seo could harm her. There she sees Sebastian. Jaewon tells her how much the dog meant to Taejun. When the dog's hind legs got damaged, the doctors adviced euthanasia but he didn't allow it. He personally took care of the dog and even personally cleaned his faeces. Yuri is moved on hearing this and she thinks back to all the times when Taejun took care of her. She knows he loves her a lot but isn't sure about their future.
    After some time taejun comes and he says sorry to her for all the bad he did to her. He tells her about the video evidence of the fight between her father and president Jin. Her father kept on shouting at him to give his daughter back, but president Jin beat him up.
    They talk it out and Taejun asks her whether he can hold her and yuri says yes. Since it's the first time he's touching her with her permission, it's special to him and then they proceed to sex.
    I was baffled by how quickly they reconciled their differences. I was expecting some angst, some screaming and cursing but got nothing.:blobastonished:
    After the sweet love making, yuri tells him what happened four years ago. When she got the news of her father's death, she went to the police station. But she got kidnapped there and was taken to a warehouse where President Jin made his drugs. Yuri doesn't remember what happened during that time but she remembers she escaped and called hyeyeon for help. It was Lee inbae who had killed hyeyeon. After she went to America, she realised she had drug addiction.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  4. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Taejun decides to make everything right. As he was cancelling his engagement with Siyoen, he gets a call saying yuri is missing. Someone kidnapped her. Taejun doubts his grandpa and storms to his office. We get to know what grandpa seo did to his father's woman. In MTL it's written 'he threw the woman to three men and because of this she became crazy'. So I'm assuming they raped her or something. The father was disgusted by this and broke all his ties from grandpa. He went to take care of the woman to atone for what his family did to her. The mother too was disgusted and left the family but grandpa seo made her sell her son to him. Taejun now knows why his mother had sold him off and never contacted. He accuses the grandpa for taking away his parents. The grandpa has a heart attack and Taejun leaves after getting to know it was brother Jin who had kidnapped yuri.
    Yuri's father's business was not doing well and with her mother struggling with cancer, all the savings got depleted and the company went bankrupt. President Jin at that time offered him two choices to pay his debts either to sell his organs or work for him. Her father chose the latter and yuri knew her father was doing some shady business. She didn't mind much until she herself got involved in it. President Jin again offered her two choices either to take out her father's organs or sell herself. She chooses the latter to save her father. This would have just ended soon but her father saw the agreement between them and fought with the president. He threatened to release all the evidences of his corruption. Because of this the father died and yuri ended up like that.

5. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i read all the spoilers so far, but can someone please explain the relationship between yuri, taejun, and hyeyeon more clearly?
    like who is the girl that teajun really liked?
    how did he get them confused?
    why did hye yeon die? (or is this not known yet?)
    was hye yeon a villainess while alive to yuri? more details the better since i want to know how they are entangled. did hyeyeon like teajun? did she know that the one he liked was actually yuri?

Vitigirl and Tt123 like this.
  6. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood,

Taejun has always loved Yuri but he mistook her as Hyeyeon because the first time he saw Yuri, she was wearing's Hyeyeon's work clothes with a name tag iirc

As for the other questions, I'm not too sure either

syofiaa, paobear, Priar and 3 others like this.
  7. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no relationship between taejun and org hyeyeon. They have not even met each other. As i mentioned in the first SPOILER, Taejun meets her at the hotel. Yuri was looking for something that had been lost by Lee inbae's wife (they rented that room) and Taejun always booked that room. So yuri thought she will quickly find the missing item before the guest comes but Taejun mistakes her for some spy or something. He sees the name on her uniform. It was hyeyeon's uniform that Yuri was wearing. They used to do this a lot because hyeyeon didn't like working at the hotel. she was doing so because her father forced her. Yuri helps her out by doing her job. There's a detailed account on wordexcerpt if you want to know what exactly happened. As for why and how hyeyeon died it will be revealed in the future spoilers as I'm just about to finish the main story. Hyeyeon was Yuri's best friend since childhood. They were very close with each other. And no hyeyeon doesn't like Taejun cause she's never met him. The only person that has tangled with him is Yuri

DOHere, Scapezz, Kyyiiq-q12 and 13 others like this.
  8. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With her recent kidnapping, Yuri gets back her memories completely. After she became unconscious in the police station, president jin took her to the warehouse to find about the ledger. He tried to intimidate her but doesn't touch her as he fears Seo Taejun will not spare him for touching his woman. So he decides to inject a very dangerous drug into her. The drug has intense addiction effect and is so dangerous that it can make the user lose their consciousness and badly affect the brain and body. She stays under the effect of the drug for a week and the guy who gives her drugs touches her legs and chest but doesn't dare to go further. One day he gives her wrong dose. Because of this she becomes concious and escapes from there.
    She contacts hyeyeon. Hyeyeon helps her. They exchange their clothes and hyeyeon gives yuri her car and some money and tells her to go to her uncle. She'll try to stop her father. But Lee inbae's man, park sangsu mistakes her for yuri and kills her. He makes it seem like a suicide.
    Brother Jin kidnapped her because he wanted to ruin her and he got help from Lee inbae because he wanted her dead. He brings her to the warehouse and again drugs her with the same drug. Yuri finds that she's not able to move and when she sees brother Jin, she asks him why he showed the contract between her and president Jin to her father. He says he hated her for not being pure for him and how easily she gave herself to Taejun. He wanted her to suffer.(he's sick seriously! He went to watch her and even masturbated when he saw them having sex) Taejun comes to rescue her. Brother is surprised that Taejun arrived so early.(because yuri had already told him about the warehouse and Taejun just took a wild guess) He sets the room on fire because if he can't have her then no one can have her. It's quite dramatic how taejun saves her(with all gun fights and jumping through the fire and stuff) At the end, brother Jin is badly hurt and Jinwook takes 'care' of him.
    I always forget his name. It's Jin Hyesong something but I prefer to call him brother Jin.

syofiaa, luliibunny, DOHere and 30 others like this.
  9. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lee inbae finds out that yuri escaped and now is in hospital. He sends park sangsu to silent her but Taejun tricks them to catch sangsu.(yuri was never in the hospital and she's fine.) Yuri meets Hyuna and asks her why she did all this. It's revealed that it was Hyuna who told Lee inbae about the ledgers and she is the reason why all of this mess happened. Hyuna tells her how her parents abandoned her because of their debts from President Jin. She had to work at his hotel at day and serve him and his men at night. She was at pit bottom and when she got her chance, she didn't think much but grabbed on to it. She didn't think much of the consequences and she is not sorry about it.(she's so selfish) Yuri tells about this to Taejun. This is the conversation they have,
    "Do you pity her?"
    "no. I just couldn't understand her from start to finish. No, I don't want to understand. I don't think your pain can justify the act of pushing others into pain. Without understanding, there is no empathy or forgiveness. So I don't want to understand her while I'm living my whole life."
    Yuri wants revenge for hyeyeon and her father and wants to herself reveal everything but Taejun stops her because he knows a lot of big shots are involved in this case and if she's involved, they'll send another park sang su after her. So he tells her to let him deal with the case. Yuri gives him the ledgers. She hid them in the house of uncle shin(the old man who told us about Taejun's father's death). He had his own issues with President Jin because he made him crippled and deaf. After giving taejun all the evidence, yuri tells him that she wants to end this relationship of contract. Taejun is heartbroken and tries everything to keep her by his side. He apologizes for everything but yuri tells him they don't have a chance and her body is not well. She might never get pregnant and all the drugs have damaged her brain and there's a high chance she might suffer from Alzheimer's disease in the future. They break up and separate and it ends with Taejun lamenting that their love is finally over.
    This was unexpected. From the recent chapters I thought she'll forgive him and live with him happily but she actually refused to be with him. She clear cut told him he was a painful memory for her and Taejun even acknowledged himself as the source of all evils that happened to her and her family. Still Yuri didn't want to do anything with him as it would be unfair to her father and Hyeyeon. She tells him she wants to do what she loves and lead her life the way she wants. It's like a slap to Taejun who realises he has no place in her future or happy things. There are three more chapters let's see what happens next.

10. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so this is sad ending?

AileeB likes this.
  11. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope
    We have a 3 year time skip. Yuri is now healthy. She's eating well, exercising and sleeping well without any nightmares. She has been cleared of her treatment and she's happy. She's volunteering at Alzheimer's centre. She is getting ready to put up her works for exhibition. Her agent asks her to put Apollo too on the exhibition but she refuses. We get to know what happened in those 3 years. Taejun pushed the pot to Hyuna and she became the one who revealed everything to the prosecutors. This was a huge scandal as a lot of big names came out. Yuri had left for America by then. She is finally at peace when she sees Lee inbae getting life imprisonment. She later learns that Hyuna committed suicide. Knowing hyuna's character, she knew she was not someone who would lose her life like this. She knew it was murder just as Taejun had warned. Jaewon and siyoen are getting married. He somehow got her pregnant before marriage. While there are a lot of speculation and news about Taejun's dating life but nothing is sure. Though Yuri's moved on she still misses him. She meets with an accident because of which her hands get hurt and she's not able to finish her work. So she has to put Apollo on the exhibition. She sees Taejun at the exhibition. He tells her he came to see Apollo and asks her to start again just as she wished. She had told him that she wished they had met in different circumstances. When she's holding her exhibition, she would have liked him to approach her like a normal person would do. Taejun tells her he waited all these years for her exhibition so that he could approach her the right way, the way she wanted
    Here's the conversation they have. It's sweet. One can see how far Taejun has come.
    Taejun: "I thought one thing while looking at you in the hospital. I don't think I can live this way. My heart hurts when I think you're hurting or something is happening somewhere I don't know. There is a woman I love in the reach of my hand."
    As he reached out, his long finger touched the cheek.
    Taejun: "I just can't do it anymore."
    The touch on the cheek was so soft and warm that she could not shake it.
    Taejun: "I'm sorry I didn't give up even if I made you mess and loved you. I'm sorry I kept loving you."
    Tears fell from Yuri's eyes. Yuri herself did not know why the tears were flowing. He gently rubbed the tears on his cheeks.
    Taejun: "But I want to start again. This time, to meet you the way you want."
    Taejun's fingertips felt nervous and trembling. Yuri bites her lips because she is likely to burst.
    Yuri: "I have nothing to give you. I don't know when my mind will go wrong, and I probably won't even have children. Do you still want me?"

Taejun: "want."

He did not hesitate to answer. Yuri shook her head.
    Yuri: "Are you sure it's not sympathy or responsibility for making me mess."
    Taejun's face becomes distorted. He grabbed Yuri's hand and put it on his chest. She felt a heartbeat beating strongly over the shirt.
    Taejun: "Is this because of sympathy or responsibility?"
    She couldn't answer. Yuri tried to release her hand, but Taejun grabbed her more strongly.
    Taejun: "Sympathy? responsibility? I didn't even consider that from the beginning. You don't have to give me anything. I don't need anything. Except Han Yuri.
    So give me one more chance to love you."

When he asked for a chance to love, the cry that she had endured burst out.
    She didn't know whether this was right. If she thinks about her father and Hyeyeon, she should never choose him. But even though she knew it was a selfish choice, she wanted to be together. She knew it was silly to forget the wounds he had given her, but she wanted to start over.

For Yuri, it was three years. Time to get sick, recover, and miss.
    Taejun: "I love you."
    The confession of a sincere young man was scattered around her ear. She recalled that Roy wanted her to move on and live the future. For the first time, she pictured the future of being with someone, not alone. And Yuri put the man in front of her eyes, blurred by tears. Seo Tae-jun, she wish she had time with him
    Yuri: "I also love you. I knew i shouldn't, but I couldn't stop my mind from going to you.”
    Now she had to admit. She wanted him.

Tae-jun's face filled with joy. He held Yuri tightly into his arms. The heart of the man who whispered many times thanks was still hard and hot.
    Taejun: "I thought it would be okay to have lived in hell once, so I thought it would be better for me to live in hell. It wasn't. I think I will live now. My heart beats and I breathe. You are my heart, Han Yuri."
    The hot lips touched. The sound of the rain deepens. I think in a world where there seems to be only two. Times to come with him. About precious times to love, be loved, and love.
    This was their real beginning.
    With this the main story is done guys. Now there's 11 side stories. Though it was a bit cheesy, I honestly liked the ending. What do you guys think?

12. marteenee

marteenee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m glad Taejun managed to steer the wheel before everything’s too late and end up being like Roy. Can’t brush off how this so pretty controversial to me at the beginning and I’m still sad that Yuri’s like damaged beyond repair but I guess what matters the most now is their genuine happiness, what their heart truly wants, and how their mind are at peace now with them starting again from the beginning letting go of everything hurtful in the past.

And wowww Jaewon and Siyeon??? wasn’t expecting that.

Thank you sooo much for providing clear spoilers till the end!!! <3 vvvvv much appreciated :aww:<3

DOHere, Fictionaddiction, RBJ and 4 others like this.
  13. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt the exact same. I really don't like such novels where they romanticise rape. But I was actually glad when a lot of k readers pointed this out and didn't like this. But yeah just like me they were satisfied with the end. And I was really glad to see some improvement in his character considering how his character background as a powerful chaebol was. He really took a lesson from Roy's experience.
    I knew jaewon and Siyoen would be paired up in the end from the very beginning. This is generally how most author's wrap up their side characters.
    I'm glad you appreciated my spoilers. I was a little worried that I would be spoiling this novel for those who want to genuinely read it with excessive details.

DOHere, Scapezz, myuun. and 10 others like this.
  14. ninjamrc

ninjamrc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much @AileeB for your detailed spoilers~!!! ❤❤❤❤❤ Appreciate your effort and time on this~ You're an angel~

Rania want to QT and AileeB like this.
  15. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    same here ; not bad at all and it's not too long to read, right ? i like the more cheesy part when he comes to her at an exhibition ;) tks a lot for your spoilers :love:

Vitigirl and AileeB like this.
  16. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think not bad even though the rape part still make me angry with taejun :blobpensive:

Vitigirl and AileeB like this.
  17. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome:)
    No it's not long. It only has 75 chapters for main story and 13 chapters for side stories

DOHere, Onymous and SamSam like this.
  18. Imsobored

Imsobored Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm I guess its because I mainly read the spoilers but Im still very disgusted.
    He subjected the fl to so much ....... torture that even she just gave at up at one point ( the didn't cry or shout for him to stop) but still she had to fall in love with him. The problem I have with all of these stories is the victim (the fl) can forgive, even forget all her rape experiences, abuse, psychological trauma but why does she have to fall in love with the rapist and abuser. It really doesn't make sense to me what purpose that serves.

And Im not saying he doesn't deserve a second chance, it's just there is no way the other person would have given it to him.

Honestly this would have been perfect as a mystery thriller, don't know why they added romance to it ?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    Scapezz, ValReads, Mingxia and 11 others like this.
  19. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side stories finally!!
    It's Taejun's pov of the events that happened in the 3 years of break-up. He terribly misses Yuri and repents about what he did to her. He keeps tabs on her and checks whether she's safe. Even though he's upset that she's moved on and is happy, he doesn't interfere in her life. He spends all his day working in his office. Everyone's worried about him especially his mother. When grandpa Seo is admitted to the hospital, she tells him about his father that he was a good man but a terrible father and husband and she doesn't want Taejun to follow his path. She knows about Yuri and advices him to also move on but Taejun says that he doesn't want another woman to suffer like his mother. Jaewon and Siyoen have a daughter named yoona.
    Taejun's working on a drug for Alzheimer and this is why he comes to America. He sees Yuri from afar and would have given up if Roy hadn't helped him. Roy literally tells him that he'll be their Eros and tells him about the story of Apollo and Daphne. He sends him the image of Apollo that Yuri created and from it he gets to know that yuri has feelings for him. And then it's his pov of things that happened in the last chapters and ends with them having some sweet love making.
    It starts from Taejun coming back from a business meeting and we learn that they are happily married and Taejun takes great care of her and showers her with love.
    Ms Choi informs him that Yuri's been sleeping a lot these days. She's always tired and doesn't eat much. She tells him they should have another test(for Alzheimer! I swear I thought she meant pregnancy test). Taejun's very scared as these are the symptoms of Alzheimer's early onset. He's disturbed and is very worried about Yuri.
    Though yuri doesn't have much nice relationship with grandpa but she's close to Taejun's mother. After the death of grandpa Seo, they have an exhibition where people are gossiping about Yuri, how she hasn't conceived yet even after so many years of marriage. They say that Taejun would have been better with Siyoen as she's having another baby on the way (like seriously people?!) Yuri hears all this and is bothered as she wishes for a baby. They tried to have a test tube baby but it failed and Yuri's health got bad so taejun just stopped trying.

20. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuri tells him that she wants them to try for a baby. Taejun agrees to her wish but tells her first to get tested for her condition. Yuri becomes sad and cries as she is afraid of the onset. Taejun has a weird dream that night. He sees his father fishing by the river where he died. His father tells him to help him. He helps his father to pull the string but it's so heavy that he wonders whether it's a whale. It turns out to be a big carp which turns into a stone. His father gives it to him and tells him that he gave it to yuri too. Taejun remembers before going to his business trip yuri had told him that she had a nice dream where someone beloved gave her a gift He bids farewell to his father and his father tells him that he was his biggest gift and he wants him also to experience it. They do a pregnancy test and it's positive!!
    Her pregnancy goes well. During one of the inspection, the doctor tells them that it's a boy. Taejun is upset as he wanted a daughter. He tells the doctor to check again. When the doctor says that they've confirmed with the development of child's genitals, he asks him whether they can change the gender(lol).
    Yuri gives birth to a healthy baby boy and names him Jihu. He's very attached to yuri and doesn't stay away from her. He cries when the caretakers take him and he is always looking for yuri. Taejun tries to make him say papa but he doesn't say no matter how much he tries to coax him. He learnt to say mama in less than a year and yuri thinks he's a genius but Taejun doesn't believe so. His son is so demanding that he wonders who he has taken this from. His mother kind of roasts him by saying it's definitely his son as he was also very difficult when he was little.
    We get this one interaction between them. Yuri has to go to the hospital to get her brain check-up but Ms Choi is sick so she calls Taejun for help. Taejun looks at his son's sleeping face and realises that he'll grow up very handsome and may break many girl's hearts. He remembers his father's words from the dream. He tells Jihu to grow a bit faster so as not to trouble Yuri anymore. Jihu wakes up and cries on not seeing Yuri. Taejun tries to coax him and make him say dad but Jihu only calls out mama(lol). The caretakers bring some toys because of which he quitens for some time. Taejun calls Yuri to know about her condition and after confirming she's okay he hangs the phone. Jihu is staring at him and Taejun feels weird. He even wonders is he jealous that he called his favourite person(aka Yuri, how petty is this guy?) But he gets surprised when Jihu instead calls him dad.