Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. aia.aee

aia.aee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did you learn so many?
    Ive learning my third (kr) and i is struggling :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    Pls tell me your resources and methods:hmm::hmm::hmm:

2. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mwaaahs :*

AnnHime, Ariaaaa and louka aya like this.
  3. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    consistency is key. As long as you want it and willing to work for it, you’ll get it. YouTube and books off amazon. My friends also helped me practice. Of course there are paid programs that teach you but I’m so stingy with money, so use the YouTube videos lol

4. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    After dinner, in Alexandro's room - Alexnandro and Chloe did their own thing. Chloe diligently wiped the armor. Alexandro who was watching her was excited, but not for that reason.

Alexandro had to go find Chloe prior as he thought she was heading into the woods along with Trigger.

'Chloe!'

He immediately called her and they returned to the barracks. His stomach was uncomfortable. He knew Chloe was avoiding alone time with him.

'But she's okay being alone with other men?'

Thomas, Trigger, even Chris.

Alexandro was undressing to go to bed. He was only comfortable sleeping with his underwear on. He tried taking off his clothes and wiping his body with a wet towel. He stopped releasing the button from his clothes. A hopeless thought came into his mind.

Alexandro: "Chloe"
    Chloe: "Yeah"

She was distracted. He looked at her with a stern face. She looked up with a puzzled face.

Alexandro: "Take off my clothes"
    Chloe: "What?"

She looked at him thinking she misheard but he had a serious face. He was sincere. Alexandro looked at her and replied in a shameless voice.

Alexandro: "Isn't that what you should be doing?"
    Chloe: "ah...."

That's right. She was his maid. Chloe didn't know what to answer, just sticking to silence - her face indicated she didn't want to do it. Normally, Alexandro would let it go but this time, it seemed he had no intention of letting go of his request. After a few moments of stroking her hand, she said "That's....."

Alexnadro: "Do you not like it?"

Chloe's expression was sad. Alexandro was going to quit but he seemed to want to burst of laughter but he couldn't stop picking on her since she escaped him all day.

Chloe: "Why suddenly...."

Why is he bullying me? He had a determined facec on.

'My heart is going to burst, I want to hit the Grand Duke'

Chloe: "You said I didn;t have to do it before"
    Alexandro: "I changed my mind" he said confidently. Chloe had nothing more to say. She sighed a little and immediately put her hand on his collar.

Chloe: "Are you going to take it all off?" Alexandro nodded. His gaze was fixated from her opening his buttons.

Her hands trembled because she was so close and she was nervous. Her face was beat red.

'Let's stay calm. I see this body everyday. I know this body. Don't think it's weird' Chloe thought.

As she was unbuttoning, he wasn't really helping. It was more uncomfortable because Alexandro was sitting on the bed so Chloe had to get closer. Suddenly, knowing she was too close between his legs, she stepped back. She barely took unbuttoned his top, it was difficult. Chloe wanted to hide in a mouse holee. She was sweating.

When their eyes met, he released his exprssion and suddenly smiled and grabbed her hand to place on his parents where the buttons were.

Chloe: "This is not possible!"

Alexandro jumped and laughed.

5. louka aya

louka aya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG.. i'm laughing so hard:ROFLMAO::oops:

Ariaaaa likes this.
  6. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!! Thank you @bruh123 for making my day! Whatta chapter!

7. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your hardwork. Take your time for another update

8. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro laughed and said 'Can't you do this?'
    Chloe: "Yeah"

The room started getting hot. Chloe avoided his eyes.

Chloe: "It's getting late now"
    Alexandro: "You're probably tired"
    Chloe: "Yes, good night". As soon as she said it, he grabbed her and pulled her gently. Chloe tried to resist as much as she could.

But a shocking question followed.

Alexandro: "Won't you spend the night with me today? You are already taking off my clothes.

'I'll take off your clothes too' Alexandro thought. Chloe was red and hot and covered her face with both hands.

Alexandro laughed.

Alexandro: "Relax, it's a joke"

She quickly said good night and ran out of the barracks.

=======================

The group of knights headed for the estate of Marquis of Carlo Conrad. It was not far from the previous place they stayed.

Thomas walked with Chloe and chatted. Chloe also thought about Trigger and how she still needed to talk to him.

======================

After enjoying dinner with Marquis Conrad, Alexandro attended a light banquet with the knights. He was the first person to leave the banquet after a light conversation with Evan.

Chris caught up with him and said "hey boss" Alexandro frowned without knowing it. Chris was a bit confused.

Whenever he looked at Chloe with another man getting along so well, he wanted to beat them.

Chris: "Now that I'm in the castle, Chloe must be in trouble"

Alexandro was puzzled by his outrageous words. Chris jokingly hit him. Chris then told him that Chloe was wandering around the castle's quarters. Alexandro was shocked.

It's an issue because there are lots of males around.

=====================

Chloe briefly wandered the castle. It was a small castle so it didn't take her long. She quickly headed to Alexandro's bedroom to avoid the gazes of the Marquis Saints.

'I have to prepare a tailcoat for tomorrw's dinner'

Meanwhile, Alexandro and Chloe made no progress. He was still waiting on her reply. The only thing that has changed was that she had more work to do by helping him dress and undress every day. Alexandro was too tempting but Chloe had to calm herself down every single time.

She still hasn't spoke to trigger and it's been 10 days since Alexandro's confession. She needed alone time with Trigger. Everytime she had a shot, Chris appeared somewhere or Alexandro popped up like a ghost.

The only thought she had was marriage to Trigger. It stabbed her heart whenever she thought about it.

Alexandro came back into the bedroom and immediately said "Is it true that you were wandering around the castle's quarters?

Chloe: "yeah, everyone knows me as a boy anyway, I'm wearing boy clothes" Alexandro's mouth opened. He didn't realize it till now and he wouldn't have known if Chris hadn't told him. He went to go wash his face, he was sorry and upset at the same time.

Alexnadro: "Do you hate me or something? How are you able to sleep elsewhere with people you don't even know?"

No matter how much he loved her and confessed, will she ever sleep with him? He just wanted Chloe to sleep safely in a comfortable place. Of course, there were other desires that boiled deeply but he wasn't a beast. He was a man who loves and respects her.

She longer shared the barracks with him. It was for the same reason. She was so nervous and burdened and couldn't control herself either.

She was a slave and his maid. He could have anything he wanted but he didn't take advantage of her.

Chloe: ".....It's hard for me too"

After seeing Chloe sighing and answering in a weary voice, he calmed down. 'Maybe I am doing too much'

She still hasn't given him an answer yet. Of course, it was clear that she liked him but not as much as he liked her. He was frustrated because he had to endure until she gave him an answer.

Alexandro: "Yes....I understand. He sat next to Chloe and she moved a little.
    alexandro: "If you are uncomfortable or need anything in the future, please talk to me"

Chloe: "Actually....."

Evan came in and indicated he had some news. Alexandro asked if it was urgent and Evan said no, so we will talk tomrorow. Alexandro wondered if it was important but since he didn't say anything further, he assumed not.

=========================

It was the second evening in the Marquis of Carlo Conred. After the dinner, Evan met with Alexandro.

Evan: "It's about Princess Beatrice"

Evan had his attention now.

Alexandro: "What's going on?"
    Evan: "After the ceremony....Trigger said he would buy Beatrice from our family"
    Alexandro: "What?"

In the moment, Alexandro's face was hardened. Who buys who? Then he remembered Chloe was a slave. It was not illegal and his mood plunged to floor.

Alexandro: "What did you say"
    Evan hesitstated and said "I told him you would handle it..."

Alexadnro was outraged. He knew Trigger for a while and no one was to touch Chloe.

Evan: "All of Trigger's family was born and raised at the capital...."
    Alexandro: "Okay. Stop"

But he didn't stop.

Evan: "It is said that he already talked with the princess"

Alexandro looked at Evan and doubted him.

9. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Evan: "The couple said they were going to get married after the ceremony. That's why he is buying her deed"

Alexandro couldn't believe it. The words echoed in his ear. Everything in his head became messy. No words, no thoughts.

'The two said they were going to get married after the ceremony was over.'

'How did she make that choice....what the hell...'

Alexandro looked at Evan. Evan's lips were sealed. Alexandro looked at him as if in doubt.

Alexandro: "Really....Beatrice....said she wanted it?"
    Evan replied with a confident tone. "That's right, the princess has already told him that she was a royal family of El Pasa"

Alexandro seemed to be falling from the sky. He couldn't believe it. Evan wouldn't lie either.

Alexandro: "Is that true...?"
    Evan: "I Asked several time, it is true. they seem to be quite close"

It's as if he was being pushed off a cliff. No words came out. It was the first time he was this angry. His rage, like a thunderbolt falling wrapped his entire body. He thought he was going to explode.

He felt betrayed by Chloe, Evan and Trigger.

But he was most angry with Chloe more than anyone else.

I thought she had the same feelings. Everything shattered at that moment. He left Evan behind and went to look for Trigger. He needed to hear it from Trigger. He needed to know why he made such a choice, his heart was stained with anger and sorrow at the same time.

More than anything, he was afraid to hear it from the one he loved.

=======================

Fortunately, there was only Trigger in the stables.

Trigger: "Alexandro...? What are you doing?"

Alexandro's face was angry and sad.
    Alexandro: "Is it true?"

Trigger knew right away what he was referring to. It was certainly a situation he could miunderstand.
    Trigger: "Please forgive me, I asked Chloe."

At that moment, Trigger was scared to tell the truth. He was afraid of confessing he liked the same sex and seeing the reaction he get. Even his own family would disown him.

trigger: "I amm....I do not like women. My parents wanted me to get married. Chloe...I like men...."

Alexandrosaid nothing. There was silence and after a long time, he opened his mouth.

Alexandro: "When did you propose?"
    Trigger: "In the mountains before Chloe got lost"

It was before Alexandro realized his feelings. He was planning to bury everything that happened to Chloe before he confessed his love. It wasn't her fault. However, it was unforgiveable that she didn't tell him and did not cancel the marriage. In an angry situation, his head became cooler.

Trigger: "As a child living as a slave, I figured it would be better for her. I don't like women, so we would respect each other blah blah blah blah"

trigger was trying to make an excuse.

Alexandro: "Have you reveled to her that you are Aaron's lover?"

Trigger's eyes widened. How did he know?
    Trigger: "that....how...."
    Alexandro: "You must have mentioned it."

Alexandro felt horrible. It was a pity that the woman he loved was easily accessible to anyone because she was a slave.

Alexandro: "Evan and aaron are like my brothers. but isn't it you who receives the most letters from aaron in this knighthood?"

Trigger was stunned. Alexandro was upset at the thought that Chloe accepted Trigger's proposal. Alexandro was so miserable.

ALexandro: "She told you she was princess beatrice?"
    Trigger: "Yes"

I'd rather to be able to forgive Chloe if she loved trigger. However, she didn't and wanted to find a way out through marriage, even though i was right there.

He couldn't forgive Chloe. How many times have I told you to believe in me? He felt so pathetic as he was waiting for her reply. He couldn't even gain the trust of his beloved woman. When will this end? His head was burning.

She confessed to being a princess. MOst of all, she told trigger. Not me. SHe trusted him and not me.

He went to go look for her. He couldn't stand the fact that he was being rejected and abadoned. He hurriedly approached Chloe. She stepped back.

Alexandro: "Are you playing with me?"

Chloe said nothing. He was very angry.
    Alexandro: "If not, what are you worried about? huh?"

She was shivering. HE got even more angry. He knew Chloe was shy but he couldn't forever her.

Pushing Chloe to the wall and looked at her.

Alexandro: "Look at me in the face, are you trying to marry another man and leave me?"

Chloe looked at him with amazement. He knew what Trigger did. I have to calm him down she thought.

Chloe: "that's not it"
    Alexandro: "you were wiating for the ceremony to finish!"

He hit the wall with his fist and made a long bang.

Chloe's body jumped. It was really scary and really ugly. Chloe never thought she would see this side of him. She was shaking.

Alexandro: "Did you really think you were ever going to marry him? Did you think I would just let you go then?"

He grabbeed her shoulder and shook her.

Alexandro: "Why arent'y you saying anything???!?!? go ahead and make an excuse!!!"

Chloe began to cry. It was the first time she was so frustrated. Alexandro felt a giant wall pressing down on him. He didn't want to see her cry.

Chloe: "I don't have any emotions towards Trigger"

Alexandro was angry but she was crying and she was hurting again.

Chloe: " I want to live independently and if marriage is what it takes, I'll do it. I don't want to be sold anymore"

She wiped her tears. Alexandro approached her and pulled her close.

Alexandro: "Was my confession to you a lie? Was it a lie to you when I said I'd live with you all my life?"

She shook her head, she felt his heart breaking.

Alexandro: "If you didn't like it, if you didn't want to be sold, why didn't you tell me!!?!?!"
    Chloe: "You should marry too...."

Chloe reaalled his finacee Clara and Duncan at the same time. Upon hearing those words, he got more angry. He restrained himself and took Chloe's arms.

Alexandro: "I am going to marry you and you will be my wife no matter what. How many times have I told you to believe in me? Why would you marry a man who doesn't even love you? Why didn't you trust me and choose him??? Why did you reject me????"

She avoided his gaze and he immediately grabbed her head to fix her gaze on him.

Alexandro: "Are you still trying to decieve me?"

Chloe never thought she would see this side of him.

10. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHA. I was right when Alex heard it from someone but I didn't think it was Evan who told him loooooool

Ellavader6666 and Marta Tan like this.
  11. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG this part look like the telenovelas amor real:blobpats: the best part everrrrr:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

12. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro: "You didn't believe me and you didn't want to count on me but you told Trigger the truth and also promised to marry him!!"

Alexandro who pushed Chloe back to the wall drove her to shiver even more.

Alexandro: "Did you know that if you had just said the word, I would make it happen? Why choose a man you can't love? Why didn't you give me a chance?"

Chloe's whole body was trembled with the thrill of the moment. His face looked more desperate than anyone else.

Alexandro: "Go ahead and make an excuse I can understand. Anything is fine, tell me right now!!!'

She trembled and couldn't say anything.

Alexandro: "Tell me the truth!"

She was still crying.

Alexandro: "BEATRICE!!!!"

In his squeal, Chloe stared blankly at Alxandro. She felt as if a needle stuck all over her body.

Alexandro: "When are you going to talk? After marrying him? Because you're a slave of a princess from a defeated country? Were you planning to not tell em and just leave?"

Chloe looked at still shocked. She could barely talk.

Chloe: "Um....when...."

He laughed fervently.

Alexandro: "Evan told me 5 months ago. He told me first!"
    Alexandro: "Don't reject me anymore because you're a slave"

She still couldn't answer. What would happen if he didn't know? She couldn't believe he still wanted her after knowing the truth.

Chloe: "I am...."

Chloe closed her eyes and stuttered.

Chloe: " I was married for years..."
    Alexandro: "Isn't that before you met me?"
    Chloe: "But you need a successor for the Graham family..."
    Alexandro: "Only you will give birth to my child. You are the only one who will be my wife.
    Chloe: "ugh"

Startled, Chloe covered her mouth with both hands. 'Child?'
    She never really thought about it and her amazement sparked his anger again.

Chloe: "Ha, I really thought I was just going to leave"
    He laughed helplessly and looked at Chloe with a scarred face.
    Alexandro: "Abandon me"

How dare you forsaken him? He seemed to have misunderstood. Chloe wasn't going to leave him.

Alexandro: "You promised to marry him so easily and even bother with other men. You don't even give me a chance!"

He was obviously angry and upset at the time. Chloe was also upset by his crying screams. Alexandro wasn't the only one who didn't want to miss the love in front of her. Rather, she wanted to desire this love. But he ewas a man who could have anything he wanted and she couldn't. Chloe began to speak with a shrieking heart.

Chloe: "Everyone tells me that you will be the Emporer of the empire, the most noble position there is. You are the commander of the Knights Templar, how would you marry me after I've been married? That's ridiculous! I lived as a slavev all my life and the time I lived as a princess doesn't count".

It seemed as thought Alexandro wanted to say something but Chloe wasn't having it. There was a lot she had to say. She was so miserable and upset.

Chloe: "You have so much to lose because of me! You'll lose the onor you've built up forever. You value honor the most...You would upset the family! Would you like them to see you marry such a pitiful woman? If you marry me, you will get kicked out!"

Alexandro: "It doesn't matter! Whether it's an honor or a family, I onyl want you. Don't you know that?"

Chloe was laughing.
    Chloe: "Your honor, your family, you choose to let go of everything because of me? Aren't you born with everything!"

Chloe avoided his eyes.
    Chloe: "Grand Duke....I can't"

He had too much to give up. She didn't want to put him in such a predicament. She loved him and only wanted his happiness. She didn't want to shrare misfortune with him. She didn't want him to argue with his father, his only family. It was enough to live a miserable life.

Chloe: "Just....I will only stay until the end of the ceremony. Until then, please find yourself a wife that is suitable for you. I don't suit you or the family" she said bitterly. She didn't want to end the conversation this way but it's an ending she had been thinking about.

Alexandro did not give up.

Alexandro: "You are the only girl who suits me. At the end of this ceremony, you will be my wife. So please....trust and follow me"

Chloed signed. Of course, he wouldn't give up easily.

Chloe: "i don't fit that position"

Alexandro: Chloe!!!
    Chloe: "If you respect my wishes, just send me to the capital or just...I will remain in this estate. That's it. I can't."

She turned away as she felt tears about to brust again. He was shocked and disrtsesd at the same time. You can't lose her like this.

Alexandro: "Chloe......please, I am wrong. I promise you I won't want anything from you right now. Just stay by my side, I will wait for you. It's okay to marry him, even later...if you change your mind..."

Alexandro's voice was clinging to himself as it was going faint. Chloe was listening seemed to be torn. Her mind was all over the place.

She had to end it here.

Chloe: "I;m going to have a hard time getting pregnant". Alexandro's face hardnede like stone. She sighed.

Chloe: "So....."
    Alexandro: "Don't matter, I don't need a child, I was wrong. Did you think I was going to change my mind? It's not too bad, I am serious"

Even with a friendly consolation, she shook her head.

Alexandro: "Forget what I said, no children. let's just live with only the two of us".

Chloe shook her head. She couldn't give him anything.
    Alexandro: "I'll ask only one more time, pleease answer me honestly".

Alexandro: "Was it my imagination when you said you love me?"

His last question which came out difficult was easy. She did love him.

Alexandro: "Or did you just have a crush on me? Do you even like me? Do oyu like Trigger that much?"

Chloe: ".....yeah" hearing a signed answer. He walked up to her without thinking.

With only one arm, he immediately put her over one shoulder.

Chloe: "What are you doing????" She wasn't sure what he was trying to do. She couldn't see his expression. Alexandro walked out of the bedroom.

Chloe: "Please put me down. what you are doing?? What if someone sees you???"

ashash02, Zoyi, Astezt and 69 others like this.
  13. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *eats popcorn* More drama pls :ROFLMAO:

sin-angel, ayiyin, Tamyave and 4 others like this.
  14. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay guys....stopping here for the night. :blobmelt::blobowoevil:

15. Tsubaki90

Tsubaki90 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for u hard work!!! get some rest

GoneGretel and bruh123 like this.
  16. I cant stop reading

I cant stop reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oki. It’s almost 3:00 am here. You found my weakness (Waiting makes me excited) Thank you. I know you are spending a lot of time for that. [If I had the novel I would try to help out with google translations, but I’m not allowed to buy it.]
    ✨ Good Night. Rest well

17. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What an exciting part!, thank you very much.❤️
    The next part should be volume 4 ? can’t wait for the juicy scenes!!aww

18. Bengoshi

Bengoshi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehee..we are not only novel junkies, we are pervs 2 :D
    Thank you so much lovely lady!!:aww::bloblove:

Marta Tan likes this.
  19. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    JUST KIDDINGGGGGG how can i leave you guys at the best part????

Alexandro went to the bell (guy who sends letters) and Alexandro told him to send a letter to his father.

Alexandro: "I will be with my loved one for the rest of my life, so don't look for me"

It was an impulsive decision that Alexandro did not regret. From hearing it would be difficult to get pregnant with Chloe, there seemed to be no way out. His heart was firm.

Bell Guy: "Alessandro Graham, please sign your name. Your father will be notified"

Chloe: "Alexandro!"

Surprised, Chloe's body was shaking but Alexandro did not move. The bell guy dare not answer. Alexandro took out his knife and handed it to the bell boy. The bell boy accepted the knife.

Chloe: "What are you doing? Why are you doing that?"

He never left his sword with anyone. She struggled as hard as she could.

Alexandro: "Well, I can't just tell you that, can I?

He wanted to get out of this position, the servant leaned over and indicated he knew and wished him good luck.

Alexandro thanked him. Once out of the castle, he headed towards the stables.

Chloe: "I was wrong! Grand Duke....please, I was wrong!

Despite her pleas, Alexandro pretended not to hear. He put Chloe on Xanthos and climbed on afterwards. Alexandro rode into the night. There was nothing stopping this horse now.

===================

Evan heard the noise but wasn't sure what it was nor was he worried because it was riding away from the castle but Thomas came with the news and Evan started to worry and begin to think what and how he would explain this to Alexandro's father.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  20. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just going to be summary because it's just about Alexandro's father being upset about him running away.

Duncan received the letter and he was upset. His wife was crazy and now his son was crazy. Duncan was going to hurt himself but Humphrey helped him not harm himself. Humphrey asked don't you want your son's happiness?

When that was asked, the Duncan shed tears. He knew.