LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what exactly is Sakai and what's capable of that's the real question also Mio words on Hibiki despair is that the world doesn't matter after all Makoto can do as he pleases but hey is a yandere spider words so who cares, also when we talk about Asora and Bug world what's Makoto power level in bug he is in debuff mode but in his home, he doesn't need to hide so you get the picture also Aznoval didn't fight with the great demon lord he fought with a powerful merchant.

2. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of the world's Makoto was allied with Gritonia and Tomoki. In that world he liked Princess Lilly and made Lorel a desert using Sakai as well as magic (which I find quite ironic since their guardian spirit is a water attribute). I would have expected Picnic Rose Garden to take action before that attack happened, but perhaps they were killed even earlier. Or they could have isolated the dungeon and taken a neutral stance in worldly matters optimistically speaking.

Sakai is very versatile and is only limited by Makoto's imagination it would seem. He used it to microwave Hibiki and her allies in the first alternative world. I believe he uses it permanently to conceal any trace of mana leaking out of him now.

Paps and CountryMage like this.
  3. Kruger

Kruger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is happening ? I stopped reading:(

4. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what is Seina thinking. Is she telling herself not piss on Kuzonoha any further? Is she contemplating on if she allow the kids to play with the tree? Will she avoid the floor at night cause lets face it a forest even its jus a garden that used to be people sounds like a plot for a horror movie. Each tree emit sounds that people hear as screams and moan.

Will the sadist became a masochist?

Paps likes this.
  5. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Trees naturally let out screams, and deep moans, depending on the strength of the wind blowing through their branches, I can only imagine this one will have scarier background sounds for the magically gifted children....

6. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She would not be sleeping tonight. If they include th rest in the tree punishment she would be troubled. She would not see a tree the same way again.

RealSaMu likes this.
  7. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little disappointed that we didn't hear Rio's crying and begging. Would have loved to read that and I cannot wait for the manga so I can see the pure, unadulterated terror on that trash face. Also I used to think Trashmoki was the worst for mind controlling and raping so many women but Rio is almost if not worse. To mess with children the tree punishment is not enough, he should face Mio's peeling until his bones and be resurrected by Tomoe to once again be peeled and just repeating that for years, THEN turn him into a tree.

8. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    Isnt just too cruel? I mean Rio still alive as long the tree there. To watch them day and night and nothing to do. You cant scream or move just watching. He just mentally abused until somebody cut the tree.

Paps and clmbheat like this.
  9. rectorcaedo

rectorcaedo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else thinking the author is having Makoto chill down and mature a bit? he seems to start realizing more how he was acting before with fighting and lives, and the people around him even seem to be trying to bring him back down to a more reasonable level

CountryMage likes this.
  10. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I know being turned into a tree is a cruel fate but it is still not enough for trash like him that messed with kids.

11. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and no. Tomoe and Shiki want Makoto's discrimination against hyumans to lessen over time, but the core of his strong animosity is centered at BUG. He only likes 6% of that world afterall. He's not killing as much people as before due to the incident with Picnic Rose Garden (most likely) and gathering sufficient information first before taking them out in this arc. However, his levels of ruthlessness seem to go up as well once determined to kill. The Tree of punishment is quite a nasty skill where the victim still retains their self-consciousness as a tree and live like that for eternity gradually making them insane. That's a feat I would associate with vengeful gods. Past Makoto would never do it considering it too cruel, but now? Not so much.

I kind of expect Lime and Seina to snu snu after these turn of events.... if this were a romance novel lol. The biggest takeaway from this arc is that it showed Makoto first hand that not all demihumans are innocent as they seem and hyumans can be victims too.

Paps likes this.
  12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just alive and awake as a tree, people turned into trees feel everything on their tree form like a live nerve. That means every stretch and squeal made by the branches is painful, the bark naturally splitting as the weather changes, is pain.

Paps and clmbheat like this.
  13. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also trees have insects that drill the tree or enter the tiny crevices . It is also in complete darkness as trees do not see.

Paps and CountryMage like this.
  14. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what you guys are talking about.
    Life as a tree sounds great. You just stay there and chill all day without any worry. Could be a bit boring at times but he can watch the classes taken place there at least.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  15. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Look im not saying that its not a cruel thing or that its not a horrible thing to happen to someone but for a person that messes with kids he deserves even more torture and pain. Mio's peeling and Tomoe's resurrection then turn him into a tree.

16. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    I more agree in mentally than physically abuse because physical just hurt him and then beg? And he realize his doing then die or suicide. Its just annoying the scream and make you tired to abuse him. Mentally, Its just slowly realize what they doing to other people and make him realized what he do. Regret and despair is the most fear on his doing and he cant die nor suicide.

Paps likes this.
  17. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    So what does Tamaki mean, about her opinion non Sif?

18. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I see where you're coming from, but Resurrection isn't guaranteed, what happens if they can't bring him back the first time?

clmbheat likes this.
  19. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly i don't know if it even has a limit. Shiki did it with the power of the rings and the dude was dead for some time. Tomoe got it from the Supreme dragon that rules over death so im guessing its more powerful, also if she could do it when Haruka left just a smear of a person why would it be any different from Mio peeling the dude?

Paps likes this.
  20. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly i don't know if it even has a limit. Shiki did it with the power of the rings and the dude was dead for some time. Tomoe got it from the Supreme dragon that rules over death so im guessing its more powerful, also if she could do it when Haruka left just a smear of a person why would it be any different from Mio peeling the dude?