Rape and doting love.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Catastrophe3905, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Imsobored

Imsobored Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaah. This is my current problem. Im very sensitive about the rape topic (only when victim falls in love with rapist). I started my journey of reading novels by a chinese novel but as I read more and more, I was so weirded and disgusted by how many of those romanticized rape and abusive mls to the point that I started excluding chinese from the search. But now I keep running into korean novels which have the whole 'victim ends up with rapist'.

They show the ml being abusive for so long but then he realizes something and changes. Now the ml can have a second chance don't care about him. But I just can't fathom why he has to have it with the victim and why does the victim still love him.

Catastrophe3905 and imK like this.
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Lemme just sneak a like here.

Obsessive love, possessive love, or yandere tags seem more appropriate. Doting love suggests fluff and I don't want any rape in my fluff, thank you very much. No drunk sex, no aphrodisiacs, no other drugs, no dog blood storylines with secret babies and forgotten identities in my fluff :blobhero:

3. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    I support this :blob_plusone:

4. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft can't- XD

otaku31 likes this.