Spoiler Ariel The Lustful Saint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Coffea to Ell, May 31, 2020.

1. RegulusBlack

RegulusBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many chapters is this?

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  2. Imsobored

Imsobored Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm can someone tell me why no one minds that the ml is a rapist, tyrant and overall a crazy bastard in every aspect.
    I guess this is just for smut but it's still disgusting. Ughh curse my luck for accidentally opening it.

So does the fl actually fall in love with the ml or is it just for suvival and his body ?

3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mc was probably one of those fangirls who liked abusive rapist tyrants and her getting transmigrated into the novel was heaven for her

I'm sorry though. I'm gonna kink shame

4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evolution, the people who don't like this or were just tired of it left early.
    I knew I wasn't going to bother with this after the cover and synopsis. Can't comment on the characters if you haven't read them

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  5. Imsobored

Imsobored Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughh I kinda just read the synopsis and cover picture. My dumbass just thought the fl would make the crazy tyrant fall in love with him and make him dance around her fingers while having no feelings for him. Like as revenge. Read it only to find out she was into that kind of thing. :blobhero:

well it is my fault. Ughhh just my luck.

6. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok I've read some chapters and i'll spoil till where I've read.
    • the king continues having sex with her. It's rough and to the point her nipples bleed or something. But the fl is very manipulative. She knows how to deal with him. She kinda treats him like a child and admonishes his behaviour as a child's tantrum inside her mind. He's slowly getting wrapped up around her little finger.
    • Carlos being a loyal dog watches them having sex. He yearns for fl and feels pity for her whenever king treats her roughly. Fl also craves him and thinks about having sex with him.
    • There's a maid who's very jealous of her as she's not pretty and hasn't gotten the emperor's grace. She insults her and unlike the org fl, fl fights back. Since king is out at some hunting expedition, maid gets angry and brings her friends to teach her a lesson. They try to cut her face mocking her how the king will throw her away. Fl is scared. She knows according to the story she will become the empress but it won't happen soon and she has no power here. Her current status is of a maid. She has to do the slave's jobs. She warns her that king might throw her away but he won't leave the people who harmed his favorite doll. They get scared and only scratch her cheeks with the knife.
    • King is bored and orders carlos to bring ariel. Carlos comes and sees the scratch on her face and becomes very angry. When king gets to know about this, he gets angry and orders to kill those people.
    • When king again goes out for something, he entrusts her to Carlos. She seduces carlos and they kiss but don't go ahead. Just cuddle and sleep bcoz carlos couldn't betray leonardo. When leonardo comes back he sees a hickey on her neck and gets angry because he never left any such marks on her. He almosts kills her but carlos saves her by coming forward.
    • King and carlos have a deep bond and history. Carlos came from a fallen noble family. He lost his everything. Leonardo empathizes with him because he too lost his everything when his mom died. So he helps him and carlos swears his loyalty to him. Knowing it was carlos, king is not able to do anything. He then instructs ariel to suck carlos, which she happily does. Leonardo leaves the room angrily.
    • The prince of Cyrill and his envoys come to visit without any message. He had sent his sister for marriage with leonardo. But king sent her back. The sister dies while giving birth to a child. The prince claims it's Leonardo's child, which he refuses. Ariel while roaming around the palace meets the kid.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  7. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly speaking this story has me really conflicted. At one hand i like her openness regarding her sexuality and desires. She doesn't shy away and is neither pure or acts dumb when it comes to sex. But it also iffs me that she's using Ariel's body for that. Ariel had suffered a lot by the hands of both mls. She was raped again and again for the psycho king's pleasure. She has a genuine reason to hate him. He literally burned down her kingdom and killed all her people so that he could have her. And he also insulted her, who has lived by the identity of a princess by demoting her to the status of his pleasure maid. Any woman would feel agrieved if they are put in such a situation. What i really don't like about fl is that she knows how much ariel suffered but she just ignores it and even makes fun of her resistances for being stuck up on her purity. Another thing that always bothers me is that the mls don't know her real identity(for now idk about next chapters) and they love her. But the one they love is ariel who they think she is not the fl who has transmigrated.

8. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone here knows how to use passport as verification for ridi?

kuderegirl99 and Coffea to Ell like this.
  9. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    woah! that is.................................... painful..

donaiseiyuu and Coffea to Ell like this.
  10. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea FL is really unlikable. I kinda hope someone finds out shes an imposter and executes her.

Wl it does have a tragedy tag so maybe itll come true

11. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am sure someone said she has a kid and ends up with both of them ...so no execution for her

12. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Scummy selfish protag gets a happy ending. What else is new...

Still it's a medival world so the life expectancy is basically half of the real world. Theres still hope yet

13. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she is exactly selfish, if you were in her position , totally powerless then ?, she just resigned herself to her fate , in og novel the Ariel tortured herself but no outcome was obtained , i think rather than be mentally tortured and drive yourself to insanity, its better to adapt yourself to the present situation. Though it would have been better if the author showed a prologue of og Ariel soul somewhere else living happily with her new family and ended up with someone who respected her body and opinions.

Korleone, Pochoclo, Nixie008 and 10 others like this.
  14. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah maybe selfish wasnt the right word. But the way she kept on insulting the og body for not wanting to be raped was getting on my nevers. I'm sorry that not everyone wants to be treated like a meat toilet by someone who killed everyone they loved.

Like damn if she was that horny there were better ways to satisfy herself then sleeping with the dude who brutalized her and murdered her family

If she did read the og novel she could have gotten his weakness and used them to escape or soemthing. But she didnt cause she wanted to fuck the rapist man. Its just very ick. Like its romantazing rape somehow.

My guilty pleasure is reading Chinese manuha. You know the shitty rapey ceo ones. More often then not the ML in them are abusive scum bags who rape the FL,cheat on them and hit them. I see comments most probably from kids who probably dont know any better dissing the FL for trying to get away from the ML and wishing they were in her place instead cuz wow hes so hot and omg he loves you

The MC of the novel reminds me of those commentors. Except shes a full grown women. If you willingly get together with a rapist scumbag you have to be non stable at that point

15. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats there, she shouldn't have bad mouthed og Ariel, because she was abused and forced to her hatred and disgust

16. love like honey

love like honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think she doesn't acknowledge og Ariel existence anymore and thinks that this body is no longer ARIEL's.she somehow consider that body as if it's from the start hers. and i think she has mental illness back in her original world and suffered a lot for that she acts almighty and highly.

17. BrokenLove

BrokenLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so sad that the novel link thru wordexcerpt is gone anyone know why??

18. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they took down all korean novels because of the request of the publishers, though they also said they are in the process of negotiation.

Coffea to Ell and Asami like this.
  19. BrokenLove

BrokenLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @spchntrt so all the korean novels is now gone from wordexcerpt? Oh noo~~

20. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link