Discussion What's scarier?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jul 13, 2020.

?

What's more scarier?

1. To kill.

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. To be killed.

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  3. My friend.

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To kill or be killed? The path is crimson. Will you be dyed by it or will you be the one to dye?

Any scenario procured by your imagined mind. Fully immerse in it. Recall anything your likes. Your dislikes. Recall happiness. Recall sadness. Remember who you are and what you did from birth up to this moment of truth.

Look before you and in seconds you will die. The person in front of you desires your death. Desires to end your life. You will die and you will end up forgotten by those dearest to you. You will die and you will end up forgetting those who earn your ire.

Your love and your hate will disappear. Your memories an illusion to time. Your corpse a litter by the road. Your goals will become dreams and soon will you. Your body tenses. Knowledge binds you not to kill. Experience tells otherwise. Hesitation leads to your death.

The end of you. Not just you but all of you. The you in your dearly beloved. The you in your friends. Your acquaintances. Family. Colleagues. Rivals. You'll lose them all. The home you have or wanted. The life you desired to accomplish or did so already. All of these will perish with you.

Someone will take your place or maybe not. Doesn't matter, because you will die right there and now. Forget about miracles. Forget about fate. Decide it here and now. Will you kill or be killed?

It's self defense, nobody's going to question it. Not you. Not heaven nor hell. Survival for the fittest. Strength will not betray you, friend. Grip it strong. Reel it hard. Hold. Steady. And aim forward, friend.

That's right, friend. It's me, your friend; a very old, old friend. Death. Remember Death. Remember you can and will die. Remember me. I don't have all day or night, friend. Pick your Death. Will you welcome me now or have someone else do the favors? I have all the time in the world, friend. The clock is ticking but your heart won't be soon. Remember the path, friend.

Life is crimson. Modor... lacrimosa... Aba... nil...

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    Ha-Ha likes this.
  2. Miri-Bell

Miri-Bell Semi-crazy Magic Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    You trying to write a novel? OwO Also to be grammatically correct you should change your title to either What's Scarier? Or What's more Scary?

3. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    No.

Okay.

Miri-Bell likes this.
  4. Ha-Ha

Ha-Ha A chance to love you, protect you, Shen Anxin.

Reading List:
    Link
    My response to threats has always been to eliminate them. So if someone’s trying to kill me, I’d much rather kill them first. No kidding.

As for my friends, they’re all sweeter than honey.

5. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like I'd finally have justification to go for the kill. Canadian law on what constitutes justified self defense is rather limiting, so knowing I'd get away without charges would definitely be a good position for me.

reagents 11 and 0000000 like this.
  6. BookHermit

BookHermit ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Who am I’m kidding, there is not that much to think about
    Always have to look out for number one:blobspearpeek:

7. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Instructions unclear, destroyed planet instead

8. Msuuuuuu

Msuuuuuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on your mentality. But for me, it's to be killed. You can only try this once and won't be able to get used to it. Even the most psychopathic person would feel like there's a hole in them when they are about to die.

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a selfish a**hole (look NUF! I self censored! Now give me credits.) Or that I am a sane person who just wants to live, if the mfer wants to kill me and the only way I can live is to kill him, too bad.

A few years in therapy and some monthly pension for my mental health and I am good to go.

reagents 11 and Fulminata like this.
  10. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    The scarriest thing is not meeting our supreme cat master's standards.

reagents 11 and Fulminata like this.
  11. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Both are scary, the difference is that once you died (or be killed) you won't feel a thing afterward, but once you killed someone, you have to live with that for the rest of your life.

As for friends... how about sibling?

12. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Die now or die then, either ways we still die. Everyone you see has either died or will die, it's nothing new. We will inevitably be forgotten no matter what, it's just matter of when.

Also, my answer will depend on why I'm about to be killed or how I'm gonna get killed.
    The law doesn't work that way.

13. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Old Lady ♡〗〖High Acidity ♡〗〖Lethal ♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    neither is that scary tbh
    probably to kill if I had to choose because I'd still be alive to deal with the consequences after

14. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what are you trying to conveys but one things that's for sure is...
    people die when they're killed

Lazriser likes this.
  15. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    None of them do. You think the law is working but it's not. The law forbids things but people commit things the law forbids. The law works only when there is punishment met and reward given. Anything else is just words etched to some paper. If you are punished, then the law works for you. If you aren't, then the law isn't working for you. It's that simple.
    I shall applaud you for such fine memery; thus, I shall grant you such a meme as this. Behold, my random encountered meme for a fine night like *Kotomine's English dubbed* Fate/stay night~
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't find the Lord El Melloi meme about decapitation in context with your meme, so I had to settle for this.

reagents 11 likes this.
  16. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    The law doesn't listen to sophism and mental or philosophical gymnastics. There are established dos and don'ts.

17. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Made by humans for humans. I'm not saying the law is useless, but it's definitely not effective by case to case.
    If the law were that effective, then crime wouldn't still be a large social issue in society, yeah?

The law works only punishment is met and reward given. The law works if karma works. The law is law in action and not in words alone. The law is lawfully a law if the law is followed and upheld by the lawful lawmakers of the law.

18. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Tldr

If someone is going to kill me, i kill them.

exceptions might be family members.

19. EverydayNeedsSomeAction

EverydayNeedsSomeAction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know the answer yet