Spoiler Ingrid, the white deer

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Wonder Star, Mar 15, 2020.

1. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    @Whitepeony now i'm confused. are you reading the novel ? or this is your theory ?
    I thought there is a scene when she's meeting Bella during a festival (i read it here) and that she doesn't trust in love because it doesn't last.. no ? and if we are in her big plan, how about Hector ?? he went to make a baby with another woman after all ! i misread ?
    tks !

2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mind sharing where you read that?

3. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think we read the same thing here. In the newest chapters, the only thing Ingrid did is holding Hector's hand when he kissed her hand in greeting (this is a very formal gesture in nobles) Hector's hand is covered by scars, and Ingrid had sad eyes when she looked at his hand. That's all.

I can read this as Ingrid felt sorry and responsible for Hector's scars. She didn't do anything to imply that she wanted to get back to him. Even the idea of inviting Hector is Regan's. Ingrid is far too smart to do something like having an affair with Regan knowing.

Btw, Ingrid is constantly sick. Maybe she is pregnant now, and the Duchess's chore tires her out.

augacutan, lazynoodles, Ilana and 5 others like this.
  4. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you guys read the raw? I can’t find it in newtoki:(

SamSam likes this.
  5. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She WILL lose the baby later. However, currently the manga is just in the start of their marriage

Ang3Blue likes this.
  6. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a pity that she will lose her baby. My mom has 3-4 miscarriages before me. I am still single and still don't know clearly about the depression. I've just heard and it broke my heart so much.

Ang3Blue likes this.
  7. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i just read the recent chapters and about hector...did he just give in to adele's provocation that time because inga just got married and he got vulnerable??? He probably rage smash adele (while adele was probably thinking that she was the dom that night and he was like sike!) that's why she got pregnant (bc let's face it she's been doing that masochistic knight for a while and it's a miracle she hasn't gotten knocked up by him at this point) also he didn't reciprocate inga's love for him??? He was flattered to be loved by someone like ingrid but he doesn't dare to reciprocate it coz he's aware of their social standings??? Was also whipped to shreds by the dad prolly because he thought he seduced inga and inga felt responsible and was like "we can't be together but watching him from afar is already enough blah blah blah"

Holy smokes I'd like to read hector's POV if there's one gosh is he actually a good guy or a psycho?? Can't waittt

Edit: hector is good boy.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  8. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Imsobored

Imsobored Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm i'm kinda concerned about how no one has bad feelings towards the fl for forcing and blackmailing a guy into a marriage. Okay the guy was a scumbag but he wasn't really hurting anyone else. I just can't like a person blackmailing someone into marriage whether it be a girl or guy especially considering her reason was kinda bad (she wanted to stay in the same place as her previous lover).
    I mean this kind of thing has got to stop being romanticized or played down.

Other that that the fl is really intelligent and manipulative better than the damsel in distress types.

I just want to know what is actually her reason for marrying him. Meaning does she still have more plans (and traps) or she just wanted to stay in the country and her purpose is fulfilled?

10. kaka111

kaka111 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone can send me the link of the raw chapters? thankyou so much

11. axcellekim

axcellekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion, I don’t think so. With the way how Ingrid was through and through a noble woman, I don’t think she has the intention on rekindling her past fire with her first love. I think she does not believe in love apparently based on her words when she talked with Regan. I think she just came in terms with the fact that she a noble’s daughter can never seek love before interest. All she hoped for is at least she stays within her birthplace.

lazynoodles likes this.
  12. Queenzyy

Queenzyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, I'm really curious about Hector? From the latest translated chapter, I can see that he's not a bad guy? So why does Ingrid's family hate him so much aside from him being a commoner? And that ML better have a really convincing backstory, coz the way he acts right now is really irredeemable.

mal_bertha90 and Tt123 like this.
  13. Jessy8a

Jessy8a Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think that the reason why they hate him is because he is a commoner he isn't royalty or anything like that. We have to understand that in those times a daughter of a Duke wouldn't marry someone that is not from nobilit.

Ang3Blue likes this.
  14. Sunflower_ sun

Sunflower_ sun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Queenzyy Back in the day a daughter from a noble family would NEVER marry or go out with a person with a low status aka commener. They would only marry into their own status aka noble or *probably higher.

15. Queenzyy

Queenzyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea. I get it. But one thing I don't get is, Inga's father does not seem like the type to be violent and beat someone but with Hector, he seems to be violent. From the translations, it was said that he was recommended by Inga's bro, Vandeet to become aa royal musician.

I hope they can have a talk already, so we can get the back story of their relationship.

16. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally someone said it. I was thinking the same that if the role were reversed and ML was forcing FL for marrying him like she did then people would trashtalk about him but now FL is doing that so everyone just blame ML for not treating her properly and sleeping around ‍♀️ I mean he was living his life the way he wanted,right!

17. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does FL love ML?

18. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Not at this point. She is just using him.

19. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I just found out that this webtoon has a thread. Made a NU account just to join in the discussion ^^
    I’ve been following this webtoon on Tappy for a few months. It’s such a refreshing story!

I think the spoilers shared here are not accurate. We didn’t get to see Ingrid’s POV after the first two chapters so we don’t yet know her real intention. Also, Regan always assumed that Ingrid will leave him after a while so it’s unrealistic to expect commitment from him. Especially since Ingrid told him that she doesn’t want his love.
    I feel bad for Hector. I don’t think he deserved what happened to him. It was Ingrid who initiated their relationship, but her father acted like he’s the only one at fault.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  20. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm I don’t think so. Ingrid’s father seems like the violent type. Remember when he found out that Ingrid spent the night at Regan’s home? If Regan didn’t interfere I’m sure he was going to beat her up. If he’s like that with his own family imagine how he would treat a nobody who may tarnish his daughter’s reputation.
    Even Vandeet slapped Ingrid hard in the first few chapters. Edwin also hit Regan before he knew the truth. They must have taken after their father.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020