Question When has Li Qiye had to go all out?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by jason3893, Jul 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason3893

jason3893 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was just thinking about it and realized that Li Qiye has not had to personally go all out in a fight that often throughout the novel. Usually because he had some sort of plan involving special tools, weapons, or allies that pretty much guaranteed his victory. The only times that it seemed like he at least somewhat went all out was the battle with Samsara wild ancestor and the battle with that dark existence before going to 3 immortals.
    Are there any other ones I'm forgetting?

2. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I applaud your perseverance, good Sir

Master, Happy guy, Haevrus and 2 others like this.
  3. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's that time when his abilities were locked by a look alike of his and the time when Middle Earth Princess had to step in to save him.

4. Arkantos

Arkantos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the point of that novel how op he is?

5. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you ask? Of course at the end of the story.

Master, Happy guy and maosatella like this.
  6. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    It will never end. Whenever it appears that the ending is close, author will create another world or just reset existing one...

As for Li Qiye, you do realize he is basically a very very very old grandpa beating up very very very dumb and weak children?

Alvastar and Airlol like this.
  7. Ordinary people

Ordinary people Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still reading, so I don't know

8. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps I was deliberately shaking off the truth that Li Qiye is an ancient madman who likes to play with girls whose ages can be viewed as infants to him. Yeah... including the rape victims and maidens in war. Never forget his truest title, Butcher and Dark Hand... especially the Crow. Li Qiye that old crow.

9. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not safe if you're his male students either and might become a rape victim. He had his student date raped so that he could have a kid and was so arrogant that he argued with him as if he's not an ahole for doing it.

Happy guy likes this.
  10. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, if only he showed something worthy of these titles... Sadly literally everyone in that universe are dumber than random pebbles on the road. So, to summarize, ED is literally a novel about senile rapist, pedophile and killer, who is stuck in the world consisting solely of 0 IQ children...

11. Alvastar

Alvastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why I had to put the novel on hold. It got very tiresome. It was fun and interesting at the beginning, but after several hundred chapters of the same, I was tired of getting teased. It's like someone in a relationship and constantly being given the signal that it's going to get "very interesting", then cooled off. Over and over.
    Special tastes?

12. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... what? WHAT? I don't recall such a student? Maybe it's in the recent chapters, since I stopped reading ED during the crown arc. Hey, at least we know Li Qiye is a Buddha and Devil. The only reason he's fighting the darkness is because they're in his way in fighting OTH.

13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the student that founded the sect at the beginning of the story. I think it's mentioned around when the sect master appears. The student leaves his body to go travel in astral projection or whatever, and he drugs the body to make it seem awake so that it has sex with the girl that likes him. Student is pissed, girl feels like crap and leaves, and MC argues with the student and has a falling out.

14. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was Cleansing Sect something, but I don't remember Li Qiye drugging his student's body and fucking his girl?

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the only reason the student has descendants.

16. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so that's the reason why the Cleansing Sect Ancestor/Founder never returned? I thought he was Ren, but then Ren was a whole different issue in regards to this tainted bloodline and his crazy ex.

17. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    The issue is LQY never goes initiates battle unless he is assured of victory and ppl are scared to provoke him as they are afraid of falling in to his trap .. like
    Samsara: the fight was initiated by LQY as he was almost sure of victory because he had enough techniques/items/supporters AND biggest/strongest ally The Saint. The only reason saint agreed to go on this suicide mission was that he was assured that his death wouldn't be in vain as Samsara would be completely destroyed

Dark Overlord: this fight looked like the overlord took advantage of academy's and LQY's "weakness" as they had enough trouble from other grand emperor's while academy itself was facing "tribulations" . But in reality it was a trap set by LQY to lure and kill overlord, who was said to be one of the strongest dark overlord especially with its weapon and coffin, to send a message/warning to other overlord. He had also planned to stop reinforcement of Overlords by threatening them with an "world destroying" item. Though the overlord ran for his life and escaped death, he was injured fatally and lost one of his trump cards despite going all out. Which inturn scared the other overlord as they became wary of taking any action lest they fall into LQY's trap

Also we get glimpses of another deep schemes brewing in background withh mysterious meetings with someone and LQY giving certain instructions to tofu maker etc etc

18. NineStarVenerate

NineStarVenerate Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This comment makes no sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.